SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WHAT does he want me to do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had some odd Lad demands, but this response to Captain Mal's refusal to send a passport scan is sort of asking the impossible:

Quote:
Furthers more, you should be faxed via +E4 -6S -16S -4E9E or sent via email attachment.

Confused

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But, wouldn't that jam the fax machine?

I can see the error message now - "Yastreb Jam - Open And Close Top Cover"

Tell him you tried faxing yourself and send him a picture of a mangled hand. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked

Definitely one weird lad request. Wonder if he's had too much of a good time with his goat and he still hasn't come down off his high before sending that email.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you need to use the shredder first, number the resulting bits for reassembly and then fax them. It's the only way it could possibly work.

Heheh, that would actually be quite a good modality to try it, fax of the security shredded WU details.... Idea

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants you to send via email attachment Rolling Eyes

Personally, I would email him and tell him you have problems with your email and you have faxed it to +E4 -6S -16S -4E9E Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
+E4 -6S -16S -4E9E

At first I thought he was giving you his fax number in some sort of weird scientific notation. Then I thought it was some kind of coordinate system (4 east by 6 south, etc).

Then I realized you just leeted the number. Embarassed

Anyway, when you try to fax yourself, you will certainly break the fax machine, and probably incur medical bills. Delays, delays, delays, and all the lad's fault!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Furthers more, you should be faxed via +E4 -6S -16S -4E9E

Confused

Thanks a lot Yastreb, just gave me a nice idea for another phoenlad modality: Hex@decimal keypads.

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic