SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait attempt - I won the Irish Lottery!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Torpedo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the most rudimentary email imaginable and decided to play along to see where it went. For my first attempt I think I probably got carried away, and went a little over the top. Making my main character a transvestite awaiting sexual reassignment surgery was probably not the best start. Too much too soon. Oh well. I had fun.

Characters:
Max (me)
Sean (scammer)
Larry (scammer)

Harold Arsole (Max's mother's lawyer)

Any notes I've provided are in bold italics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Irish Online Promo <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:36 PM
mailed-by tie.cl

You've won 891,934.00 pounds
Send Necessary information:name,age,country

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Max <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 9:56 AM
subject Re:
mailed-by gmail.com

Is that all you need for me to provide and you will send me my prize? I think 891,934 pounds works out to 1.5 million Canadian dollars!!! This is incredible!!! Please send it right away so I can quit my job!

Name: Max XXXXX

Thank you!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean James <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 3:23 PM
subject CLAIMS PROCEEDURES{(FWC/IRS/8971}‏

The Irish Lottery
P O Box 1010
11 G Lower Dorset Street,
Dublin 1, Ireland
(Customer Services)

WINNING PARAMETERS
Ref Number: UK/9420X2/68
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369

IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{(FWC/IRS/8971}

FROM THE DESK OF,
MR Sean James.
Fiduciary Agent/ Logistic Officer

Attention,

It is our major priority as your fiduciary agent to make sure that your winning funds gets to you within the stipulated time for the claiming of winning,with that goal set in our mind in this office, we have deposited your winning funds with Allied Irish Bank and the sum of £891,934( Eight hundred and ninty-one thousand,nine hundred and thirty-four thousand Pounds Sterling) has been deposited in your name.

We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

(1).WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
(2).CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES ( C.S.F.C.);
(3).CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.).
(4). AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

Your winnings is not in cash form but in Bank Cheque, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud section 2, sub section (IV) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between ALLIED IRISH BANK and the British Government.

We have then forwarded your winning cheque to ALLIED IRISH BANK that will handle the transfer of your fund. It will be transfer to you after you have taken care of the required cost to open an account in your name with the help of your fiduciary agent.Contact ALLIED IRISH BANK Via Email Address provided below;

Transfer Department

Mr. Larry Vincent
Allied Irish Bank.
Operations Department
Sovereign House
361 King Street
Hammersmith London,W6 9NA
Tel:+447035964399
EMAILS: [email protected]

Forward details to ALLIED IRISH BANK as shown below;

NAME:.....................................
SEX:.........................................
ADDRESS:................................
EMAIL:.....................................
PHONE:....................................

Faithfully,
Mr. Larry Vincent
Tel: +44-703-194-4691

Accounts Director,
ALLIED IRISH BANK.

You are to keep us fully informed on all developments.

Warm Regards,

Sean James (Diplomat)
Fiduciary Agent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Max XXXXX <[email protected]>
to Sean James <[email protected]>
date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:45 AM
subject Re: CLAIMS PROCEEDURES{(FWC/IRS/8971}‏
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Sean James,

I have provided the info requested below. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS MY WINNINGS ARE AVAILABLE!!!

Thank you so much! This is going to change my family's lives FOREVER!!!

Love,
Max

NAME:.Max XXXXX....................................
SEX:...Transgender......................................
ADDRESS:...24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario CANADA.............................
EMAIL:[email protected]...............................
PHONE:.....(613) 992-4211...............................

COUNTRY CANADA.........

(NOTE: Address supplied is the official residence of the Prime Minister of Canada)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Allied Irish Bank Transfer <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 9:21 AM
subject WELCOME TO ALLIED IRISH BANK (GB),(CUSTOMER SERVICE).
mailed-by live.com

Transfer Department
Allied Irish Bank (GB)
Mr. Larry Vincent
Allied Irish Bank (GB).
Operations Department
Sovereign House
361 King Street
Hammersmith London,W6 9NA.
Phone:+447031944691
Fund Release.

Transfer Options for the Immediate Transfer of your Winnings of the Sum of £891,934.00 Pounds Sterling with Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143

Attention: Max XXXXX,

You are welcome to Allied Irish Bank (GB) an affiliate of the Irish National Lottery.We are pleased to be at your service.Allied Irish Bank (GB) is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority(FSA).,the financial institutions that Govern all Financial activities in the United Kingdom.

We welcome you to the Lottery Winners Funds Transfer Unit of the Irish National Lottery here in the Allied Irish Bank (GB),United Kingdom.This is to officially inform you that we have also received your approved winning file in this office and have seen your registered full winning information that shows you are one of the legally approved winners of the Irish National Lottery On line Promotions that has been cleared for payment.Your winnings payment and all the legal documents backing your winnings have been processed and has been finally approved for release to you.

The mode of the payout of your winnings stipulated by the Irish National Lottery is online wire transfer and the Alternative Courier Transfer Option. The reason for the Online Wire Transfer is that your check was deposited in a suspense account for security reason, besides winners outside UK always find it difficult to cash the check easily hence our bank is not everywhere in the world. But if you wish to cash your check yourself, your winning check and all the necessary documents guilding your winning funds will be deliver to your home of residence.

In line with the transfer of your winnings to you,according to the Irish National Lottery Terms and Conditions for winnings claims,you are now required to follow the transfer associated conditions which are listed below which means the way you desire to receive your winnings that is in our custody.

Below are the two options with their associated conditions.

Account Opening and On-line Swift Transfer Option:

In this option you will be given the proper guidelines on how you will directly and personally transfer your winning funds in liquid cash into any bank account you nominate through the Allied Irish Bank (GB) e-banking services.

But for this to be done,first your winning cheque in our custody have to be converted into liquid cash in the UK Cheque Clearing house because we Allied Irish Bank (GB) are allowed by the UK banking laws and policies to proceed with the swift transfer process of the winnings to you while the funds is still in cheque form.

And due to the fact that your winning cheque was issued in your name by the Irish National Lottery,which makes it legally impossible for any ordinary third party or entity to cash your cheque on your behalf in the UK Cheque Clearing house,you will then have to open and activate an account with this bank with an opening balance/initial deposit of £610 Pounds Sterling's before we can officially and legally possess the legal right as your bank to cash your winning cheque on your behalf in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH).

This is in regulation to the UK Banking laws and polices laid down by the Bank of England and the FSA(Financial Services Authority) which clearly states that for any UK registered bank to have the legal right to cash a certified bank cheque on behalf of the bearer(owner of cheque or payee), the owner of the cheque must have an activated account with the bank that will present the cheque for liquidation in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH).

Alternative Option (2) "Courier Check Transfer Option":

In this option,your certified winning cheque along with the legal documents backing your winnings will be delivered to your address that you will provide within 72 hours,we will have to use international licensed DHL Courier Company to deliver your winnings parcel to your address.Note that in this option,your winning parcel can not be delivered to P.O.Box addresses or street corners but to your residence because the DHL delivery officers in charge of the delivery must have to sight your personal valid identification and other required documentations to confirm your legal identity before they will hand over your winning package to you in person.

Below are the mandatory charges associated with the Courier Check Transfer Option via DHL that you are required to pay if you prefer this Courier Check Transfer Option.

DHL UK Home
Post Fee____________________40 Pounds sterling
Vat________________________250 Pounds sterling
Insurance___________________220 Pounds sterling
TOTAL_____________________ 510 Pounds sterling

Please do clearly note that your winnings has been insured to the full real value and is protected by a hard cover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your winning funds before it has been remitted to you.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This law was put in place by the Lottery Governing board to protect winners from the misappropriation of their winnings funds before it is been remitted to them.

To avoid any delay in your funds transfer process due to the limited time stipulated by the Irish National Lottery for the claiming of winnings, all that is needed from you now is to clearly state your perfected options.

If you need any advice or have any question, complains or comments, do call our 24 hours customer care desk-top number (+447035964399) and it will be our pleasure to address those issues for you.

We look forward to serving you better.

Treat with dispatch

Yours Faithfully
Transfer Department
Allied Irish Bank (GB)
Mr. Larry Vincent
Phone:+447031944691
Allied Irish Bank (GB).
Operations Department
Sovereign House
361 King Street
Hammersmith London,W6 9NA.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
UK GOVERNMENTAL CHAMBERS APPROVED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to Allied Irish Bank Transfer <[email protected]>
date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 11:30 AM
subject Re: WELCOME TO ALLIED IRISH BANK (GB),(CUSTOMER SERVICE).
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Jan 17 (5 days ago)

Dear Larry,

If I understand the choices presented, then my perfected option would be number 2 "Courier Check Transfer Option". My number 1 confusion at this area of time is I'm not sure what the amount of 510 pounds sterling amounts to in Canadian dollars. I am in Canada. How much Canadian money do I need to spend to receive this prize???

This prize is important to me - it will pay for my operation and I can finally become the person I want to be! I have always wanted to be in London too. Maybe when I have my winnings I will visit the UK and thank you personally. By then you can will have to know me as Maxine!

I await your guidance, and thank you for your speedy assistance.

Love,
Max

From Allied Irish Bank Transfer <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 12:32 PM
subject DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT FOR OPTION 2
mailed-by live.com

Transfer Department
Allied Irish Bank
Mr. Larry Vincent
Allied Irish Bank.
Operations Department
Sovereign House
361 King Street
Hammersmith London,W6 9NA

Fund Release.

Transfer Options for the Immediate Transfer of your Winnings of the Sum of £891,934 Pounds Sterling with Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143

My office is in reciept of your last mail,please be well informed that it is very important we recieve the fee required for the couriering of your Winning Prize Money to you,you are advised to go ahead with the payment for the charges through the Western Union Money Transfer as soon as possible.

You are expected to make the payment for the option you have chosen which is the: Alternative Option (2) "Courier Check Transfer Option": Amounting to £510.00 GBP converted into the Canadian Dollars will be $860 CAD via Western Union Money Transfer to our Account Officer:

Recievers Name: Nancy Crow
Recievers Address:Sovereign House
361 King Street
Hammersmith London,W6 9NA,United Kingdom.

DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION
** Visit a nearby Western Union Agent in your location.
** Complete the "To Send Money" form.
** Give the Agent the amount you want to send and any required identification and they will then help you to send the payment..
** Collect Receipt from Agent which will include your ""Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)"" which is needed here to confirm your payment..

After which you are to send all the payment details (which should include MTCN number, amount paid and city paid from and the name of the payer) to this email address for your payment confirmation. Also do send a scan copy of the receipt of the payment along with the payment details.

Note that having done this your winning package will be made available to you within 72 Hours of confirmation of your payment to this office. Lastly do endeavour to keep your winnings very confidential during this time of transferring your winnings funds to you.

I await your urgent reply along with the payment details to aviod any delay in the delivery of your winning package to you.

For further clarification, do email me or simply call our 24 hours customer care desk-top number (+447035964399) and it will be our pleasure to address those issues for you.

Warm Regards,
Mr Larry Vincent
The Director International Remittance Dept.
Our Reputation for Service and Savings is Our Most Valued Asset!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 3:00 PM
subject Re: DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT FOR OPTION 2
mailed-by gmail.com

Dearest Larry,

Oh my goodness but $860 is a lot of money for me. I'm only a waiter (or waitress depending on my mood) and so don't have immediate access to that kind of money. I may be able to get a temporary loan from my mother, but she is currently hospitalized due to a diabetic coma - we expect full recovery, but it may be more than a week before she awakes. Will this be too long??? Please tell me it will be okay - I cannot lose this prize! Larry - I'm going to risk an impolite request. I know we don't know each other personally, but I sense you are a professional man and in your position you would be well compensated. Would you consider loaning me this amount - I would promise on my mother's heart to pay you back as soon as I get the prize. With interest if necessary. I would deliver it personally, as airfare to the UK will not be a problem once I am rich! Who knows, maybe fate is driving us towards one another (are you a single man?). Larry if there is anything you can do to help me, please I beg you to consider me. Otherwise can we delay until my mother recovers well enough to write me a cheque?

Yours in loving tenderness,
Max

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to [email protected]
date Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:59 AM
subject Allied Irish Bank, Attention: Max XXXXX,
mailed-by live.com

My office is in receipt of your last mail, and the content is noted.

I read your mail with kin interest, but we cannot assist you financially due to Government laws. We are an affiliate of Irish National Lottery, and the laws prohibit us from rendering any financial assistance to you, or introduce you to any third party that will render such assistance. Thus, i am filing a report stating that you intend yo make the required payment for the transfer of your winning funds to you within a week.

Note that after making payment for the cost to transfer your funds to you, your winning package will be made available to you within 72 Hours of confirmation of your payment to this office. Hence, We will advice that you find a means to come up with this amount as payment of the fee cannot be bypassed or compromised. I think you should consider yourself a very lucky person, as such opportunities could come only once in a life time.
It is very important that we receive the fee prior to your transfer, as part of the fee will be used to cover the necessary transfer charges. Also included in the fee is the cost to cover insurance of documents that will be sent to you via DHL Service immediately after your transfer is effected. Lastly do endeavour to keep your winnings very confidential during this time of transferring your winnings funds to you.

I await your urgent reply along with the payment details to aviod any delay in the delivery of your winning package to you.

Warm Regards,
Mr Larry Vincent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 9:18 AM
subject Re: Allied Irish Bank, Attention: Max XXXXX,
mailed-by gmail.com

Dearest Larry,

I understand your hands are tied in the matter of assisting me for a short term loan. I apologize for putting you in such a compromised position - it's just that I'm so desperate to claim that prize. The last thing needed for me to make my transformation complete is a very expensive operation and I have been praying for the day when I could afford this surgery. Now the funds to do so are so close I can taste it and it is driving me wild. I would despair to lose this opportunity. Thank you for extending the time for a week - my mother might have up to $500 in her account, and I think I can come up with the rest, but how quickly will the prize arrive once I pay? I only ask because my mother's rent will be due on February 1, and if I empty her account now, she will lose her apartment, unless I can pay her back by then. Do you see that as being a problem? Please advise - my only other option for obtaining funds would rely on me performing some unsavoury practices that I don't want to detail in an email.

Fondest tickles,
Max

to [email protected]
date Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM
subject Attention:Max XXXXX
mailed-by live.com

Attention:Max XXXXX,

My office is in reciept of your last mail,please be well informed that it is very important we recieve the fee required for the couriering of your Winning Prize Money to you.

You are advised to look for a way to rise the required money for the delivery of your won amount since you already have so many expenses to cover. So as to be able to pay for the hospital bills and the rent.

Once you are able to make payment and your payment has been confirmed by our account office. Your winnings will sent to you within the next 24 to 48hrs.

As soon as you have the required amount you are advised to proceed with making payment via western union money transfer with the detail of our account officer we have already sent to you in the previour mail you received from my desk.

I wish you luck in rising the funds request for the delivery of your won amount.

For further clarification, do email me or simply call our 24 hours customer care desk-top number (+447035964399) and it will be our pleasure to address those issues for you.

Warm Regards,
Mr Larry Vincent

date Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 9:35 PM
subject Re: Attention:Max XXXXX
mailed-by gmail.com

Hi Lar,

Wow - what a day! Sorry for the delay, I was very ill today. The estrogen I'm taking that grows my breasts and lets my beard fall out also has an unfortunate occasional side effect - extended bouts of terrifying diarrhea. Unfortunately, I don't own a laptop, so I couldn't email you all day. Anyhoo, enough of that unpleasantness - I have wonderful news! My mother has recovered - I spoke to her this afternoon, and she is willing to lend me the $680 required to secure my prize. But I need your advice again. My mother demanded to know what I needed such a sum of money for, and I had to tell her. I know I should keep this lottery prize confidential, but I had no choice. Mother is suspicious and wants me to connect you with her lawyer Mr. Harold Arsole. She has retained Harry as her lawyer for years and listens to him for all decisions.

Larry, I don't want to introduce you to this Harry Arsole. I am afraid he is dirty. I fear he only wants to claim some of the prize from me as part of his fee. I have to make a decision and I need you to tell me what is best. Should I forget asking my mother for the money and try and raise it myself (this may take some more time), or would you be willing to satisfy that Harry Arsole's needs? He may not be much of a problem for you - he is the same age as my mother (87) and quite senile. What is the best way to proceed??? I'm getting desperate to resolve this!

Help me Larry Van Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Peace out,
Max

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: At this point, I didn't hear back from good old Larry. Time to unleash Harold Arsole)

ATTN: Mr. Larry Vincent URGENT‏
Sent: January 19, 2010 9:10:12 AM
To: [email protected]

Good day to you,

I am Harold Arsole, an attorney representing Dorothy XXXXX, the mother of Mr. Max XXXXX, with whom you have been corresponding. Mr. Max XXXXX has requested a loan from my client in the amount of $680.00CAD in order to make claim on lottery winnings.

I have some concerns with this request and have advised my client Dorothy XXXXX to withhold this loan to her son until we have verified the legitimacy of this prize.

I have reviewed all correspondence you have had with Mr. Max XXXXX, and while the details seem legitimate and satisfactory, it is my understanding that occasionally these prize notifications are generated by some automated process by robots, and there is no actual person behind them. I placed a call to your Customer Care Desk at +447035964399 but was unsuccessful in getting through.

I propose a very simple process to verifying the authenticity of this notification. I ask that you or a representative provide photographic evidence of your existence simply by taking a picture of you (or colleague) holding a paper with my name printed legibly on it. The name should appear as follows: HARRY ARSOLE.

This will confirm to me that you are a legitimate person and not an automated computer program sending out false emails. Once confirmed, I will gladly approve the loan to Max XXXXX, and he can proceed with payment to collect his prize.

I await your immediate response with attached photographic evidence.

Sincerely,
Harry Arsole ESQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: I wanted it to appear Max wasn't sure when Harry would be contacting Larry, so I sent this warning after Harry had already fired off his email)

date Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:11 AM
subject Re: Attention:Max XXXXX
mailed-by gmail.com

Larry,

I didn't get a reply back from you yesterday regarding the interference from Harold Arsole so I had to make my decision alone (I tried to call your helpline, but it just made weird beeping sounds). Harry persuaded me to let him contact you. You should expect an email from him any time today. I think I have him convinced everything is fine, but he's going to ask for a photograph of some sort. It shouldn't be an issue - he assures me once he receives confirmation from you, that he will let my mother hand over the money to me and I can make payment and receive my prize!

Thank you so much for your understanding! This is very close to being solved!

Warmest love,
Max

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: This gets a little confusing - I wrote a fake email exchange between Max and Harry Arsole, which Max forwarded to Larry in order to create a sense of urgency. It also allowed me an opportunity to explain why Max doesn't have a phone)

date Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:53 PM
subject URGENT: Fwd: Lottery claim
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Larry,

The matter is getting desperate! I'm physically sick again and my nipples are sore, but I think it's all due to this stressful situation. Please see below for recent correspondence with Harry. Larry, I pray that you respond to us. I know you are a busy man, but I cannot allow myself to lose this lottery prize. Please contact Harry as soon as possible so that arrangements can be finalized.

God bless and keep you,
Max

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM
Subject: RE: Lottery claim

No, Max, I have not given your mother approval to lend you the money. I have emailed Mr. Larry with instructions to provide photographic evidence that they are actual people, and that this isn't some sort of automated computer program. So far I have received no reply. If they were really a professional organization, I would have expected a reply by now. If I don't get an email from them with the picture by tomorrow morning, I will consider this matter closed.

By the way, did you manage to reach them by telephone before you melted your cell phone? I tried, but wasn't able to get through. It may be because their office doesn't exist, or it may just be our phone lines are frozen from the cold winter temperatures again.

I will let you know if I receive any word, but again, I must prepare you for the worst - if I don't hear from them by tomorrow, you will not receive any money and we will not discuss it further.

Bye for now.

Harry.

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:34:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Lottery claim

Sorry Harry,

I set my cell phone down on the heater and the battery melted. I have no phone now. We'll have to email for now. I'd come and see you, but I'm not feeling well again - I don't want to get too far from the toilet.

Did you decide mother can lend me the money?

Max

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Harold Arsole <[email protected]> wrote:

Max,

Why aren't you answering your phone? I have to discuss this lottery thing with you urgently.

Harry

(NOTE: Scammer bites the next day!)

Attention:Harold Arsole‏
Sent: January 20, 2010 1:41:56 AM

Attention:Harold Arsole,

With regards to your last mail, i understand your insecure assumptions perfectly well. Considering the fact that there are a lot of fraudulent activities on the internet these days. Apparently we have recently been informed about the arrest of some individuals here in London, who perpetrate such crimes by camoflaging as lottery organisations on the internet.

However, our bank is a well recognised financial institution here in England and there is absolutely no way we would risk a blemish on our deserved image by taking away your money.

In respect to the above, a sworn afidavit could be sent to you from our managerial desk via email or fax as the case may be.

Furthermore, He have already been informed that your lottery funds are protected by a hard-cover insurance policy, which makes it rather impossible for us or even the national lottery board to deduct any amount whatsoever ever from it before total remittance to you.

He was very lucky to win the lottery and this is a great opportunity you have here. Therefore, i strongly suggest that he takes proper advantage claim his lottery funds, before the stipulated claims deadline.

I advise that you approve the loan he has requested from you to enable he claim his won amount in full cash which is £891,934( Eight hundred and ninty-one thousand,nine hundred and thirty-four thousand Pounds Sterling).

Once payment has been confirmed we will have his won amount delivery to him in his home of resident in his country Canada.

Also i will want you to give me a call to enable you talk to me via telephone conversation.

Warm Regards,
Mr Larry Vincent

RE: Attention:Harold Arsole‏
Sent: January 20, 2010 9:03:00 AM

Mr. Vincent,

I appreciate your reply, as late as it may be. Unfortunately, you have not met the terms I set forth in my previous email. Sworn affidavits are all well and good, but I am a traditional man, what today's youth refers to as "old school". I never do business without seeing the man's face. I can read a lot about a man and how trustworthy he is by looking at his face.

My request was a simple one. Provide a photograph. To demonstrate how simple this request is in this digital age, I have attached one of myself. This took my secretary 3 minutes to send to me for email attachment.

I have instructed Max that under no circumstance will I release the funds until this condition is met.

I await your reply, but note I am not a patient man. I will instruct Max to cease all requests for money and I will cease all communication should I not receive a reply within 24 hours.

Good day to you sir.

Harold Arsole ESQ, L.LB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: Followup email from Harry Arsole to Max)

Lottery issue‏
Sent: January 20, 2010 9:11:14 AM

Good morning Max,

I received a response from Mr. Vincent. Unfortunately, he did not comply with the conditions I required of him. I'm sure you'll be disappointed, but I can not in good conscience approve the loan from your dear mother to you unless I feel satisfied that this is a legitimate proposition.

I have replied to Mr. Vincent that I require satisfaction within 24 hours. If I don't get a response meeting the conditions I asked for, I will consider this matter closed and we will not discuss it further. You cannot continue to pester your mother for finances after this.

Hope you are feeling better today.

Harry

(NOTE: No response from Larry. Looks like I lost him. Oh well. Better luck next time)

RE: Attention:Harold Arsole‏
Sent: January 21, 2010 9:05:14 AM
Cc: [email protected]

Mr. Vincent,

24 hours have passed since my directive to you, and since I have not received a reply, I must assume this entire Lottery winning is an internet fraud.

I have included Max XXXXX in this email. Max, Larry Vincent did not meet the conditions I set forth yesterday. We shall consider this matter closed. Please do not continue corresponding with Mr. Vincent or any representatives of Allied Irish Bank.

Regards,
Harold Arsole ESQ, L.LB, BYOB

to Harold Arsole <[email protected]>
cc [email protected]
date Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:13 AM
subject Re: Attention:Harold Arsole
mailed-by gmail.com

I understand Harry. I can't believe this has happened. I'm devastated. I had faith in Larry Vincent - I still can't believe he wasn't real. Larry, WHY???
Harry, is there any chance mother can help me pay for my operation? Maybe we can discuss later this afternoon - I'm going to visit her at the hospital.

Tearfully,
Max
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic