SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Erinmore

Welcome to Eater's Romance Department.

Glad to hear you are enjoying reading about what we are getting up to.

What we have done with our pets in this thread can be done by anybody with very little set up, it is simple and effective and we do have a whole lot of fun.

There are loads of people who can help you out and as a very good romance baiting FAQ which will help you get started.

Even if you dont join in baiting, tell your family and friends about scammers and what they get up to, just by telling people about scammers you can save somebody from losing money and a whole lot more to these criminals

As for Sweetmeat, I'm not sure the Spooners are ready for that Wink Laughing

Slight edit for typo

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing "sweetmeat" john calls his woman that Rolling Eyes I see we think alike Welcome!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno has been busily making sure his Sweet Sweety loves him enough to send him money, he knows how Sweety can snap all of a sudden so he takes no chances at all in telling her how much he loves her.

Quote:
Sweetcheeks please then make sure you don't eat too much okay.... I love being with my wife and make love, we discuss of issues... Eat more and plan on how our marriage... lookout the area we are both lacking and tackle it once and fr all... Sweetcheeks I do wish same with you.You tell me now what you also do.?

My darling angel please do make sure that the money is sent to me latest on monday.. so that I can settle the hospital bills here... its a shame on me here not have been able to pay my bills here... I really do hope on you.

They say 'The person we love is a candle lighting our soul.' If that is true, then you are the sun burning my soul Sweetcheeks.

Your Wayno

I read and ignored it waiting for the next mail from him;

Some spacing added

Quote:
A commitment in a relationship to me simply means a promise made between Two people To be together Forever and be devoted To Loving each Other ,be Loyal to each other a commitment to Love No other person ,being totally devoted to each other ,a promise to be Loyal and Truthfull to each other in the relationship, a commitment a devotion a dedication to something strong that becomes a part of someones Life , a part of someones soul, body ...And mind.

A commitment of a heart to stay true To a heart, a bond of togetherness .......Looking at what i have written so far someone would Think that a commitment is something easy To do But the Truth is that commitment is far more stronger that anything except the power of Love because i would say that commitment and Love are equals when it comes to the True human feelings ...

....i would say a commitment would be the end chemistry of Love ......
A commitment is like embarking on a quest of a journey to the deep corners of the earth searching for something you beleieve in so much that no obstacle can stop your from doing so ...

....A commitment when you married to someone you Love ..to always be with him forever through hard and tough times ,in sickness and in health ,for better for worse ..

..A commitment to be a good respectul woman To Your husband ......A commitment to raise the kids and take care of the Home and the same Goes for the man ......

...Cos it would be part of their daily Lives .....Two souls joined in heaven above,Two hearts bound by love.I see the stars in your eyes,My fire in the dark of night,

My strength and guiding light.A deep love we hold Never to die Never again to be alone.Closing my eyes I hear what you say The oneness we became Thru all the hurt and pain Never changing your loving ways Together never to part.Our love a gift from God above
Deep inside our hearts Forever as one.

Now the question now is KATEY SPOONER are you ready for this commitment? For my Heart has opened Up to you and waiting for you to come take me as i am ...

Your Wayno

I thought he did a fair job of making sure he didn't upset Sweety, I wonder what Sweety thought Wink Laughing

Quote:
Wayno you 2 timing arsehole, you told me you weren't married and now you tell me you want to spend time with your wife making love.

What the fuck is going on, I thought you were different but you are as grubby and sleazy as the next man.

How could you hurt me like that, am very dissappointed and demand a full explanation now or i am going to find your wife and tell her about you being a 2 timing arsewipe.

If I ever find you have even emailed another woman without explaining to me why i swear i will take your nuts and feed them to my dog

Edited to adjust tags

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo

More "wayno" shenaniganess n fun

Wayno says "Sweety is amazing"

Well, kind of Wink

After Sweety's little tantrum, Wayno explains and apologises

I do love when pets are on edge, they tend to be so much more fun

Quote:
Sweetcheeks you really amaze me with this email... I told you that am a widower... Hun this is your statement.... Perhaps you could tell me what you used to get up to during the colder months at home.. and my answer was I used to make love with my wife... and other thing I said last mail... Sweetcheeks am telling what I use to during the colder months at home when my wife was is still alive...I don't mean presently... It seem we both misunderstood each other there.

If I have skeleton in my closet I won't have been proposing to drop my password to you for you to monitor my mail...

Sweetcheeks my broken heart will heal after a while; my goal is to see you and not cry, but smile... Please forgive me if I said something that hurt you, cos I don't wanna see you crying cos of me... I love you so dearing my Heart

Hope you now understand me my world.. can't wait to read back from you soon

Your Wayno

He then follows up a few hours later with a demand for Sweety's phone number

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.... I think it high time you give me your phone number... cos am not comfortable with this... I will love to hear your voice and more so drop my password to you over the phone... I would have drop it on here for you... but am afraid people may get to see my password online here and start bugging me okay...

I know you don't wanna drop it cos you don't want disturbance or whatever... but I will implore you to go and get new phone just for me... not that I will be calling you.. but just drop you a text whenever I want to hear from you and all you just have to do is text me back... and let the phone number be private between you and I..

Please do see reason with me... I love you so much and do care about you my darling angel.

Your Wayno

Making demands on Sweety can never be a good idea

Quote:
Wayno we have a few things to discuss;

I remember what you told me but it had me in tears when I thought you still had your wife and that was who you wanted to spend time with.

I did forgive you but you reely must explain urself better in future, you know how women can very very occasionally, just sometimes, unexplainedly come to the wrong conclusion when the man in their life fails to adequately explain himself and you do of course know that that is always the mans failure to explain that causes these problems, women are simply never ever wrong.

You should also understand my dareling that women do like their man to offer feable excuses as to whatever it is they have done, women like a man to argue with them about everythink, of course the man will never win in an arguement but it is admired when they try.

Now, onto the next problem, may I suggest that you never ever try to make a demand on me again, I will not tolerate it, I have told you that I do not give out my phone number to anybody and that I do not own a cell phone because i do not like them, I have told you quite nicely too, I will explain in person why that is the case and not before.

DO NOT ASK AGAIN

I will be expecting a full apology for you ignorance and insensetivety towards me

NOT HAPPY

Sweety

Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno provides account number 4

We didn't even have to ask this time Very Happy

Quote:
Sweetcheeks I don't know why you treating me this way... I was telling you what I do with Susan mom when she still alive and you thinking that I do have a wife somewhere or what... Please am sorry if that hurt you if thats all you wanted from me my princess...
YOu know that I can never do such... I don't cheat and hate men who do... and am one woman man hope you get that now... Please I will want you take my words for real and trust me... it seem that you don't trust me anymore...
I do understand you as a woman you are and cherish you for that... You are my one and only love right now... am not even thinking of having another woman when I have you.. you are all in one to me Sweetcheeks... please try and understand me...

Sweetcheeks.. am not making demand on you.. I want you to try and understand the importancy of phone between us.. cos when we are unable to get to the computer we can easliy communicate right there via text... and most important I need that from you.. am begins to suspect that someone is reading my emails right here.. and you knew that am making use of cyber cafe right here.. and its not safe for me here...

Anyway I've open another email address for both us ... and will love you open another private email address for me alone... there it will be more private for us and we going to share each other passwords.. and am not going to drop that on here.. cos I think if I should they will still get to see it and start reading my email also... SO please do see reasons with me and try do something about it...

Hope your have forgiven me for hurting you and making you cry.. am not myself anymore since I read from you and you telling you are crying for me.... Am very sorry for what I have made you go through sweetcheeks.

Sweetcheeks concerning the bank account I sent to you for you to send me the money to.. the owner have travel out of the state where I am right now... SO I've gotten another account for you there in London... here it is

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC, LONDON
NO: 88 TOTTENHAM COURT RD, LONDON
SWIFT CODE: LOYDGB2L CR, TO SWIFT CODE: SINOTWTP
AACOUNT NO: Removed account number
ACCOUNT NAME: ANTINES INTERNATIONAL CO, LTD

Please do make sure you get the money send today my heart.. cos right now the doctor is on my neck..

Can't wait to hear back frm you my sweetheart.

Your Wayno

I will let him wait for a reply from Sweety, I am sure he will thoroughly enjoy the unknown while Sweety ignores him but of course there is the other issue of delaying him for a while while Alan closes account number 4 so Sweety will be in no hurry at all to forgive him Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whiney wayno whines again

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.. am still here waiting for your reply... Can't wait to read from you my darling angel

Rolling Eyes

After leaving "wayno" to panic a bit - Sweety sends a half farted/ half waffly load of

Laughing

Quote:
Wayno,

This is definitaly the hardest male I have sent you.

Since you entered my life and heart - I have been so much happier.

Yes I know you have been foolish and stupid - bit I am prepared to forgive you, and help you wise up.

BUT I sometimes wonder if you are being true - DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME.

I gave it heeps of thought. Cuz I want it to be so nice and rite betean us Wayno.

For instance - you never tell me how poor Dahra is doing - How Is She - please tell me.

I do care and fill up thinking of her in pain. That is why I am so eager to get some money to you.

I am so sorry for our weather and my silly accident isn't helping.

Then there is your insistaence on phones and mail addresses - we are in love Wayno - we should just trust one another as I do you.

Just stop tring to dictate to me - you will find me melting once more into your heart and soul - as I will into your arms and bed everynight.

Please try andunderstand ME.

Your angle Sweety

Hugs and kisses to you - and specialy Sahra xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Twisted Evil Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno calls Sweety his Queen

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... I really do adore and cherish you as my Queen and will never do anything to hurt you or make you regret knowing me..

Thank you for your forviness towards me my darling angel and I will do anything to make you happy more.... Why would you think that way... I always love and trust you and will do anything in my possession to make you happy and never think of another man.. as I am right now I don't have time for any woman execpt you my valuable precious that can't be compare with anything... You don't know how much I really cherish and adore you my Queen and am hopping one day we gonna be together and express our feelings to each other...

Sweetcheeks I want you to free your mind now... am yours till I die.. and I want you to be mine also and promise me that you will never think this way anymore.. cos it gonna hurt my feelings..

Oh I forget... I believe you should know her conditions right now... she is still at the Hospital anyway she is getting better and now she is able to talk to me.. but not too long my darling Angel ... I do pray to God that she be okay very soon... and the bills here is really messing me up... cos the doctor is now on my neck... but am trying all I could to make him see reason with me that you will soon get that settle for me and the weather there in UK is getting everything messed up... that as soon as everything clear that you gonna get the money sent to me and the bills will be sort out immediately...

Sweetcheeks concerning the phone and email addresses... anyway if you said that you not dropping your phone am okay by that... and the email address we should change our email address... cos am suspecting that someone is reading my mails and I want to have my privacy... Though I've open another email address for you and I will love it if you open another private email address for me also.... so that we will be contacting each other right there and not here anymore.. okay

I do love you and don't want any other person to read our conversation that's why am doing all this to protect our privacy my darling angel... Pls see reason with me my darling angel.

Honey I love you so much and adore you more than anything else....

Can't wait to read back from you soon

Your Wayno

Sweety doesn't understand Wayno and forgets all about the money

Quote:
Wayno My Dareling

I dont need a new email address but if you need one then go ahead and get yourself a new one, I reely dont understand you sometimes, you have the strangest ideas about things

Take care

Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"wayno" hopes he is not stressing Sweety

Quote:
Okay my heart... am gonna email you with the new email address Sweetcheeks... how you doing over there.. what do you eat today, and hope you are not stressing yourself for me.. cos I don't want anything to hurt you my princess..

Susan is doing great today... I manage talk to her and tell her that you've been asking after her and she smile...

I love you so much my darling angel.

Your Wayno

And sends a new mail address

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... this is my new email address and where you will be emailing me to.. not that old one anymore, cos am not feeling comfortable with it...

[email protected]

I love you so much my darling angel

Sweety - wastes more time waffling

Wink

Quote:
My king wayno - wow I am twirling with joy that sandra is on the mend snd sparkling n smiling.

I am maling you with your new addres - hop you get it ok.

Thanks for your concerns sweet king - my doctor is very pleased that the sweelings are reducing - the only drawbak is the bloody wether - still snowing.

A very good freind of mine braved the chills and stayed for tea - we had a full beef roast and finished off with apple and rubob pie and creem.

I do hpe you are eating fine and keeping warm.

Please kiss sweet cindy for me and tell her I think she is very brave and has a wonderful father.

love and hugs to u both - and see u in my dreams *wink*

Sweetcheeks

Laughing Cool

Goat
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It cracks me up that you never get Susan's name right and he never says a thing about it. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes call her Suzie if I recall Wink Laughing

Wayno hopes the weather gets better for Sweety
So she can get to the bank and send him money Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... you are my priceless precious from Heaven above....

Thanks for emailing me back to my new email address.. and Susan says Hi to you my darling angel... I can understand the weather and I do pray to God that it clear so soon for you to get that sorted for me... cos right now am out of pocket and need to pay up my bills here soon.

Am glad reading back from you..

Your Wayno

Sweety waffles on some more with a touch of truth

Quote:

Hi My most wonderful dareling

It reely makes me smile and sparkle knowing how much you reely care for me.

You do so many thinks that give me huge smiles and that happyness gets passed onto so many others at the Hall, many people have commented on how happy things have been since you cum into my life.

You are such a wonderful person and I do love you so much and will rite to you 4eva

I hope too that the weather will be betteer too, it is sooo cold here it could freeze the nuts off a brass chimpanzee.

I reely want to send the money myself as I dont want anythink to go rong, I no the horspital is giving you grief but we will have them sorted shortly.

BTW, your arsehole boss hasn't bothered to reply any more, I do hope once you get out of this mess that you might work with me and be rid of that moron

Anyway, I need to go now, the connection is still playing up a bit and we reely need to make the most of it workwise while it is working

Take care My Beautiful

Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo Seamless - glad you enjoying - stay for drinkies

Cool

Murry's crazy vlad mails her regular weekly load of twaddle - spacing added

Quote:
Hurray!!!Smile

Murray, I have a wonderful day today! Though, I think that every day is wonderful in its own way!Smile Though, I don't have any reasons to be happy, as it may seem: I didn't have time to have a lunch, I was a little bit late at work, and I have listened to the most boring lection in the world:)

One professor came to our group and was telling about some nonsense, that isn't connected with history at all! He was telling us about the relationship between people, man and women. He told that men are the main in relations, that women have always to listen to their words and orders! Can you believe?!Smile

Of course, the boys of our group were supporting this nonsense with all their strenghth. And,Murray, I think that it is not right! And I don't know what I will do with you, if you tell me that our old-fashionable professor was right!Smile)

From my point of view people have to be equal in their relations, because then it will be wrong, it won't be the real relationship, simply a kind of a poor excuse for it! Imagine such a situation, that a man is leaving for his work in the morning, and tells that he will come at 8 p.m, then the next day he comes at 10, and every day he comes later and later, until one wonderful day he tells his wife, that he will stay in the house of his friend, and she has to stay at home and wait for him! And just one phrase to think about...Smile

What he will say if his wife behaves in such a way?Smile I am sure that he won't sit and wait for her!Smile Don't you think so?Smile

Yes, Muray, I am a little rebelious mouse:))) I just think that there should be equality in everything, for example soup isn't tasty when you put too much salt in it and on the contrary! And the same thing happens with relations! There is a measure! Oh, I seem to be too much involved in this theme:))) It was too alive for me, right at the moment when I try to build serious relations with you.....Smile))

Ok, and did something interesting happen to you?Smile Maybe some crazy woman has told you that women begin to conquer the world, and men are not able to do anything!Smile))

By the way, I wanted to ask you how do you see our relations in future? I mean you will be with a person who lives every day like the last day, and it is very difficult to live with such a girl:) I will pull you here and there, so we could have time to do many things and visit many places:))

Murray, I think that you will have to prepare for our meeting, I mean good physical training:)
Ok, now I will go back to work, and tell my friends there about the crazy professor:) You know, I always want to share with the nearest people about some intersting things, that I have known, but it doesn't concerns secrets, I can keep them, I am as silent as a grave:)

That is why, Murray, you can tell me some of your secrets:)
Kira Svetlaya

Well - I can out twaddle any Vlad - sniggering

Wink

Quote:
Dearest sweet beautiful princess of mine.

My legs go to jelly every time I read your sweet mails - my heart beats faster with your every word - my emotions and desire run uncontolled.

I LOVE YOU - SO MUCH. I have to have you - it is a s simple as that.

I imagine you lying with me before a warming fire - kissing - laughing snuggling.

Our deires building - strokes kissess caresses mmmmmmmm

We can bare to delay no longer - our earning needs overcome us.

I want so much to kiss and delight you everywhere you deisre and fill you and quench your wants.

Babe - I kid you not - I harden even when viewing your splendid pics.

Please send me more - perhaps more to show mmmm you know.

And yas let's get a meet arrainged - I ach wir=th wanting you.

Maybe you will share some of your secrets

Kisses and closer hugs forever for you my angel

Murray sweetcakes loves you so xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxxox

Merciiiii is still waffling on about bank and reverands and wotnots

Quote:
Good morning my dear,

I have received the same massage from the Bank . My dear i do appreciate all your efforts so far and i pray that God will see you through in all your efforts.

As you can see it that massage, the bank said that the legal documents will be process here in Senegal and I don't think it will be possible for you to come down here for the processing of those legal documents because of the time factor and traveling expenses, now the point is that we need the service of a lawyer who will legalize and process those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by Chase Bank.

With the help of Reverend father Peter in charge of our camp, we were able to secure a lawyer this morning who is ready to get those needed documents for us here at the court of law, which will empower the Chase Bank to transfer the money in to your bank account.

Please my dear, you are to contact this lawyer as soon as you receive this mail, meanwhile we have already informed him about you, so feel free and contact him as soon as possible because your attention is highly need by the lawyer which is the reason why he asked us to tell you to contact him.

Here is the contact of the lawyer for you to contact him as soon as you receive this mail.

Barrister Denis Mohamed
Principal Attorney,
Den Law Office, Mohamed
House 14 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal
Email. [email protected]
Tel: +221 776 56 32 93

Thank you once again for this great help which is going to turn my life around. God must surely see you through in all your efforts.

Yours faithfully.
Mercy

I am going to be cruel and send back a blank mail - and blaim the weather

Twisted Evil

reply to "wayno" from earlier - see Murry's excellent post

Quote:
Sweet wonderful Wayno and cindy

I am so glad you both so much happier - see life IS good.

I am certain everything will now get so much better and soon.

Love you to bits sweet prince - and forever.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Please keep me informed about sandra's recovery

Your special Sweety - dream of me as I do you

Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Note - both Murry and myself have never come across a vlad script like this one used by "kira"

So we re-investigated - and despite no sign of vlad using a mass mailer in headers, this scammer is on many dating sites.

Claiming to live in two different (provably false) locations, also seeking males and females.

Quote:
Claims 21 years old, dob 15th September or July 1988, single, no children, "waitress" living in Petrovo, Ukraine or Milton, Wisconsin, USA

Yet the IP is 193.33.49.9 = Kharkov in Ukraine

See Scamwarners report here;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4519

So we will continue to bait

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's actually a very decent script for a vlad, most vlads i date show very clear translating errors, but this one looks real good. Good to see you caught her.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That one was actually passed onto us by a near victim and at the time everything checked out as it being a scammer.

The problem is this one is not very scammer like, very slow with replies and the scripts are very good.

It never hurts to be sure Wink

Onto the Pet patting

Wayno will always dream of Sweetcheeks

Quote:
I'll always be dreaming of you and won't stop think about you my Darling Angel... Sure Susan ... your darling Cindy is doing great now... Now we can talk and she can now explain what is happening to her inside and how she is feeling and where she is still having pain my darling angel.... I thank God for his healing and blessings... and most important how wonderful you are and for bringing you into my life.. I love you and adore you so much my Sweetcheeks...

Can't wait to read back from you soon.

Your Wayno

Of course he will, note he is even calling little Shazza Cindy too, that must have him so confused.

Sweety braves the cold and risks further injury to get Wayno some money

Quote:
Good Morning My Dareling Prince

I am so thrilled little Shazza is doing better, it is amazing how strong they are

Well, the weather today is a little better, the snow has eased a bit and I am a little upset at being stuck here so I decided that today is the day I will get the money to you.

They still wont let me drive myself so I had my driver take me to the bank to get some money to you.

i really dont know what is going on but you really must check with your friend to make sure you have the details right.

You will need to get back to me straight away, there is a little coffe shop right next door to the bank so I am sitting there now on my laptop, having a wonderful tea and muffin by the fire to keep warm.

My dareling, if you can check that number and get back to me straight away and I can try from here to get the money to you, please, just to make sure there are no problems could you give me an alternative account as I really dont want to venture out again, it is sooo awkward with my leg like this and I really dont want to do any more damage to it be being on me leg any more than i have to.

Do get back to me straight away

Love you Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners Saturday shenaniganessness time

Laughing

We posted Sweety a woo poem from an anonymouse sauce - and Sweety has wrongly assumed it from "wayno"

Wink

Quote:
My dareling Prince,

The poem you have sent me is wonderful but I do wonder why you sent it from an anonymous email address, it made me sparkle and shine so much and had me singing in the coffe shop while i was sipping my tea, thank you so much for riting it for me, it reely is beautiful that you have gone to the trouble.

Wayno, as much as I loved your poem, and as much as I do enjoy sipping T, I really do want you to sort out this account issue, I cant stay here much longer, I have loads of other things to do and my leg is reely hurting, please, as wonderfull as it is, please stop riting poems for now and get me those details

Lots of kisses and hugs, just bcos you deserve them.

I am going to read the poem again and again while i wait

I love you
Sweety

Quote:
Sweetcheeks you are beautiful and perfect in every way
I keep loving you more and more each and every day
You are my princess and you will always be mine
Even just knowing you makes me feel so define

Your hair so long and golden your chest so bare,
I look so forward to when you and I can share
You meen everything to me,everything I have
I offer all of it to you if you will only have my sav

Dareling Sweety I am sure you will know who I am
A secret admirer from afar and my name is not Cam
I will love you and I will forever even if you so no
but give me a chance and I will warm you from the snow

Beautiful Sweety I can be nothing without you
Give me a chance an you will see that this is what I wil ldo
I will love you forever, the promise i make are true
Sweety forever and ever,I am going to love you

Rolling Eyes

"wayno" back on his one track money mindness

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... am sick and tired of all this account issues here.... I don't have anymore account to send and don't know what else to do right now... If only you can buy my idea... by sending the money via Money Gram or Western Union... that will be reliable and fast for me to get it here... Hope you can understand me my Darling Angel.

Your Wayno

Quote:
Sweetcheeks...

Am so weak and tired writing you this mail... right now am confused and don't know what to do right now concerning the account issues anymore... Can you tell me what they said that happened to the account I sent to you and why can't they deposit the money into it...

Sweetcheeks... I went to bank here and complain to them... that my you've been trying to send me some money and it not getting through and the first money you sent to me via WU was picked up by another person.... that what could have been happening... They made me to know that maybe you don't know the system to deposit money into the last account I sent to you and you tell what they told you at the bank why they couldn't deposit the money into the account... So they told me that if I can get the money from you fast as I needed the money... that the only means you can get that sent and me receiving it here should be through WU or Money Gram... and after you send the money you should text me the details such as the MTCN, Sender Info's on my phone... that if you drop the details to me on the internet here that it not secure and hacker will surely get to hack the money from me.. cos its large money...

Please my darling angel.... I want you to see reasons with the bankers idea and try and send the money to me via WU or Money Gram... and do make sure you text the details as stated above to my phone... I understand that you don't have cell phone and have your reasons... am pleading just for Susan sakes to try and make use of any of your staff cell phone to text me the details.. so that it will be secure and safe for me to get it here..

Sweetcheeks the doctor is really bothering me concerning their bills and right now am convince and don't know what to tell him anymore... In fact my whole world seem to be crumbling and falling apart... When I look at Susan and her condition and mine here my eyes are filled with tear... the most important when I think of the stress am making you go through just for the sake of the love you have for me and Susan... I pity your condition and wish I could be there with you and treat you like queen you really are... You are my sunshine... you bring light into my life and brighten my days...

Sweetcheeks I will be waiting for your kind reply and I implore you to understand me.

Your Wayno

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Poor Diddums

Quote:
Wayno
Am sick of all these problems myself, it is almost as though you are trying to waste my time, why do you insist on me going to Western Union, why would a bank tell you not to use a bank, please Wayno, stop playing with me and if you reely do need me to send you moneyf for all tehse bills then you will need to get me an account that works.

Get back to me
Sweety

After Spooner bait meeting she sends

Quote:
Sweet wonderful wayno,

I am sorry if i was a bit short in my last male - but this situation is reely getting to me.

I want so much to help you both and see you happy and all your problems sorted.

I am crying as I type this.

Why can you not simply send me a proper acount that works - you would have the moeny in seconds

And why are you so abrupt in some males - then send me sweet wonderful poems from a different mail address?

Please help me to help you and to help me understand

Twisted Evil Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety and I have been busy tending to a few more vics than normal, rest assured, we have still had time to care for our pet and even managed to get him to provide 2 more bank accounts.

Here is what has happened

Wayno doesn't know who Sweety's secret admirer is

Quote:
sweetcheeks to be sincere with you i don't know who is writing you a poems... pls do me a favor by sending the poems and the email address to me.. cos am not yet get myself to write you a poem..

Hun I will see what I can do in getting you another account... and please never think am wasting your precious time given you an invalid account... sweetcheeks I will need you tell me what the bank told you concerning the banks account.. and why they couldn't get the money deposited in those accounts..?

you are my precious jewel and can never be compare with all the beautiful jewel in the world...

am sad and not really happy with myself here... cos the stress am making you go through... just because of me and i really do appreciate your concern, caring and love towards me and Susan..

can't wait to read back from you my darling angel

Your Wayno

Wayno is Still waiting

I do like getting them to write without having to do anything

Quote:
Sweecheeks am still waiting to here back from you... very soon... and I've told my friend from the state to email you his account details... so that there will no be mistake from me... cos am thinking maybe am the one making mistake while sending you the account details on here....

and am not the one writing you a poem with another email address, thats what am telling you that this country is bullshit everyone here are very bad and thieft are dangerous.... I want you to see reason why am telling to change email addresses and phone number so that our pravicy will be secure on here and as you know am making use of cyber cafe here and my email address is not secure here... thats why am so eager for you to get the money sent to me fast... so that I can get my internet connection then I can feel secure with you.... In fact I want us to have a secret code whereby no one will know about it and if you feel that someone is writing you which is not me... you can ask the person our secret code... and I can tell you the secret code on here via email.. cos my mails here is not secure.. they may get to know it too... thats most reason why I want to tell you the secret code via phone.... Sweetcheeks am not too damanding from you okay.. I do love you so much and don't want to lost..

Please get back to me soon so that my mind will ease..

Your Wayno

Meanwhile, Wayno gets another "friend" to cough up his bank account

Quote:
HE TOLD ME WHAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING, YOU TRYING SENDING HIM MONEY AND
NOT GETTING THROUGH AND AM AWARE OF HIS DAUGHTER SUSAN'S ACCIDENT AND
HOW MUCH HE NEEDED CASH FOR THE BILLS.. SO AM TOLD TO DROP YOU MY
ACCOUNT DETAILS SO THAT THE TRANSCATION WILL BE THROUGH..

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

PAN-PERMIAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2603507712
WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
SWIFT CODE: WFIUS6S
WIRE ROUTING TRANSIT NUMBER: 121000248

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED... AM ASSURING YOU THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE PASS

PLEASE DO GET BACK WAYNE WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL FOR HIM TO BE REST
ASSURE THAT I MAILED YOU AS PROMISED.

THANKS

Sweety lays down "Sweety's law" and asks for an alternative account just in case
Quote:
Wayno,
I have told you time and time again that I will not give you a phone mumber, now you tell me your emails are not secure so you want me to send my phone number in an email, that is preciseley one of the reasons why am not going to send my number to you.
I will get to the bank just as soon as I can but I would like you to send me an alternative account just in case there is something wrong this time, I would hate for there to be a problem after all the trouble and pain I put myself through last time for you..
Dareling Wayno, regarding all this secret passwords and codes and new emails, are you really some kind of international spy or somethink, next you are going to be telling me about your special watch that has a laser in it.
i do understand how fucked up Nigeria is, it seems the that a small percentage of them just cant help themselves but to steal and they are fucking everythink for the rest of the good honest Nigerians, it really is so sad that people would be sooo selfish as to fuck up their own cuntry and countyrmen for their own perssonal gains.
The email I got with the poem was from this email address, [email protected] are you sure you aren't just playing with me about that?
Anyway, must go and get some sleep my dareling, chart later
I love you Sweety

Wayno gets another friend to provide an alternative bank account

Quote:
HELLO MRS SPOONER,

I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT YOU WITH MY ACCOUNT DETAILS... REGARDING TO YOUR EFFORT IN TRYING YOUR BEST TO SEND YOUR HUSBAND (MR WAYNE) SOME MONEY FOR THE MEDICAL BILLS AND AM AWARE THAT ALL YOUR EFFORT BY MAKING SURE THE MONEY GET TO HIM ARE IN VAIN... SO I WAS ASKED BY MY FRIEND YOUR HUSBAND DOCTOR TO SEND YOU MY ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT TO MADE INTO IT... I PROMISE AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT REFLECT IN MY ACCOUNT AM GOING TO SEND YOUR HUSBAND BACK THE MONEY EQUIVALENT WITH THE COUNTRY CURRENCY.

HERE ARE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS:

CITIBANK N.A.
194 PARIS CEDEX 36. LA DEFENSE 92073. FRANCE.
IBAN: FR7611689007000065490700594
SWIFT CODE: CITIFRPP
ACCOUNT NAME: DBB-SA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00654907004
BENEF: STE NYAT SARL

HERE ARE THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO GET THE MONEY DEPOSITED AND PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME WHEN THE PAYMENT HAVE BEEN MADE.

THANKS

Both accounts were reported taking the Wayno account tally to 6.

We have had some pet action which we might post, so far it is not terribly exciting however a very new pet has lost his real maga, we will post about that pet when we get time

Adjusted tags

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner Updatenessness

Rolling Eyes

Merciiii wants an update

Quote:
Good day my dear,

I write to know if you have been able to contact the lawyer as i directed you, please try to update me the situation of things. i look forward to your update.

Yours Mercy

Quote:
Sweet Mercy

I am so glad you have maled - I really must apologize - we have a secure admin section - which ALL our males go through located in Perth.

It has been playing up no end - really anoying me andothers - we do afterall run a worldwide business and we are now half a week behind on requests/orders.

I am sending this from a local library.

Can you do me a big big favour and recap to where we were - my mailbox will not at the moment dislay anything from before saturday.

I want so much to help you out as soon as possible.

regrets and regards Murray

Laughing

Next up in a new pet "gina" - we started the usual tried n trusted Spooner opener

Quote:
I am so sorry for taking so long to reply to your message.

You do look very beautiful, if you are still interested, I would love to get to know you

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Well can you tell me more about yourself??with your pictures.

Quote:
Hi Gina
I am so glad you have replied.
I am sorry I dont have any pictures handy at the moment but I can tell you more about myself.
I am a businessman living in Australia and running the Australian section of my company.
I am 40 years old, seperated and have 2 kids who no longer live at home.
I am a bit over 6 foot, and I do love to have fun although I spend a lot of my time at work which doesn't give me a hole lot of time to get out and meet new people.
I am not sure what else you would like to know but please do ask me anything at all and I will answer as best I can.

Quote:
Hello thank you so much for taking your time writing to me back am glad to hear from you.Anyway what is your name and what kind of bussiness do you do how did you get my contact?can you please remember me yourself when will you take pictures and send to me i will like to see who am talking too.Am single lady with no children haven't been in relationship before.what kind of relationship are you looking for do you live in your own house or rented??well ask me what you will like to know about me..

Quote:
I apologise - we seem to have got off on the wrong foot entirely.

I own many properties - a stately hall in England and 2 farms in Austaralia - as well as homes here too.

The company is a worldwide concern - we do all sorts - including property and business adviceadmin/moderation and field studies/investments and developments.

I fully intend to get some pictures taken soon - I do have some old photographs but my scanner is in for repair till the weekend.

I will certainly send you some photographs as soon as I am able.

Forgive me also - but you come across very terse and uninterested yourself.

If I am not to your liking feel free not to reply.

A pity - because I felt we both could each benefit from opening up a little.

Regards

Murray Spooner < my real name

Cool

Moving onto "wayno" - he is for sure one deluded and fraustrated pet

Quote:
Sweetcheeks am not demanding for your phone number, just letting you know that my email is not secure here.. maybe until am out of this country..

Hun I made the doctor here to read your last email to see how you've been trying to send me some money for the bills... so he asked one his friend from France to send you his account also.. I would send the account details myself but I want the owner of the account to send it.. so that there will no be a mistake this time around... Please do tell me which account you get money deposited to and the transfer slip to prove.. so that I can get the money here and also the amount you sent in okay my sweet darling angel..

You sound funny my heart.. am not a spy am just trying to protect our conversations from others getting to read it okay...

Hun you are right there.. mostly their leaders are very currupt and gready.. they are all after their pocket and never mind the stain they putting their country to.. anyway thats their problems to solve not ours okay my darling angel

Sweethceeks I never email you with this email address... please do ignor it and never reply back their mails, cos I will surely tell you when someone is emailing you on my behalf okay... sweetchweeks never think that am playing you cos I will never do such you are my precious gift sent from heaven above and how on earth will I do such... Sweetcheeks please tell me whenever you receive an email similar to this and tell me what the content of the mails.

Can't wait to read back from you my sweet darling angel..

Regards

Your Wayno

Quote:
Wayno - please be my dareling angel forever - I so love the way you are woooing me.

I know it is really you mailing anonymousely - I am a woman I know these things.

Your last poem was simply so stiring and sweet - it made me tingle all over.

Quite why you need to keep using different mails is up to you - but it is wonderful how you seem to really touch a nerve and my soul with your sweet odes.

THANK YOU SWEET FANTASTIC MAN

Are you sure you are not a spy - like james bond ? He IS so dishy.

You really are a delightfully surprise my Prince - such style and imagination.

Maybe I should tell you MY dreams next time - yours were so HOT !!!

Love to you and sweet cindy.

Mucho hugs and sparkly kisses

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

So in love Sweety

Twisted Evil Laughing

Goat
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, The hospital surely MUST have an account for patients to pay their bills , you could allways pay little shazza's bill that way, seems like that would be so easy for you??
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

Glad you enjoying Beth.

I am sitting on wads of cash - and SO eager and willing to send - maybe pigeon post next.

Laughing

"wayno" whines on and on

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.. I can never write you a poem with another email please believe my words...

This will make you happier more my darling angel... and please do forward the poem you got with another email....

If I can't have you,
What use have I
For two, empty arms,
That will soon embraced you,
Like a mother holding
Her new born babe?

If I can't have you,
What use have I
For two, blind eyes,
That will soon glimpsed
The face of an angel
The day I feel in love?
If I can't have you,
What use have I
For two, cold lips,
That will soon breathed
In the soul
Of your passionate kisses?

If I can't have you,
What use have I
For a single, lonely heart,
That once
Made love to you
In lavender fields of blue?
I'm sorry that I'm not there
To wrap you in my loving arms
Until the gentle warmth of my body
Invades every dark crevice in your life,
Like sunlight chasing the darkness away.

I would rock you gently,
Like a mother cradling her newborn child,
And I would sing to you
The words the Lord would have me say
“You are my beloved sweetcheeks.”

Rolling Eyes

and on and on and on

Quote:
Sweetcheeks for Christ sake am not the one writing you a poem with another email.. why can't I write you a poem with this email... I can't do such my darling and you know my situations right here that I can't write you a poem... I do wish I can write you but I don't think with this mode I am right now.. Please ignore the email address.. you better add it to your ignore list.. so that whenever it write you won't get it anymore....

That's what am telling you that someone is reading my email and maybe that person want to get to you.. Please don't reply back to the email okay.. am sure that when I stop making use of cyber cafe here my mails will be secure and no one will get to read my email and try writing you just to win you over okay.... My darling angel I do cherish you and will never let you go...

Can't wait to read back from you soon

Regards

Your Wayno

Confused

So Sweety goes on and on - up a gum tree and right round the bend

Quote:
But Sweet Fantastic Wayno - you just did rite a wonderful poem.

You are making me smile and snigger with love for you.

“You are my beloved sweetcheeks.”

That IS just so fabulous and fantastic - becoz you are.

Simply love and adore you forever.

PS I know it valantine soon - you are so loving and thoughtful

Heaps and oodles of kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Will dream specally of you tonite now

Sweety in heaven --- because

reply from pet "merciiiiiii"

Quote:
Good evening my dear,

I have received your mail and i am very happy to hear from you today, i have heard what you said and please i want you to try as much as you can to contact the lawyer as directed you to enable him start with the processing of those legal documents for us.

I have sent to you the contact information of the lawyer to you, so try and write him as soon as you receive this mail because i want the money to transfer in to your account soonest, i don't want to stay much longer here in the refugee camp because of the too much suffering here, i have endured a lot and i want you to try your best to help me out. I look forward to hearing good news from you.

I remain yours lovely
Mercy

Quick something and nothing back at "her"

Quote:
Thank You very much Mercii

I will get right on it first thing

Sorry for short mail - catching up

Fondest regards

Murray

Now we have vlad "kira" and her latest waffliness

Quote:
So, here you are!!!Smile Murray, I have caught you!Smile I was searching for the criminal for a long time, and finally I have got you!!!Smile Don't be afraid, I am not going to kill you....though I will think about it. I know the most awful way to kill the person:) But don't tell anybody... I will kill you with my love:) You are sentenced to death by life imprisonment in the heart of Kira Svetlaya, for being so nice, cute and positive person.

Well, I think that I have frightened you, i hope that you are still here. Ok, it was a kind of joke, but if it wasn't very good, then you can tell me, because I understand that you don't communicate with lunatic people every day:)))

Ok, let it be, I just wanted to tell you that I am in a good mood again, and, Murray,. I am very glad that I communicate with such a good person like you. That is all!

You know, today I have overslept to the institute:) But it wasn't my mistake:) As a matter of fact, my mother told me that she would wake me up when she was leaving for work, but she forgot:) Can you imagine?Smile I woke up and realized that I was alone at home (father worked in the night shift), and nobody cooked breakfast for me, nobody cared that I would be late for study!Smile Yes, it was offensive, and I felt like I was an item of the interior:) But then I remembered, that my mother was telling about some problems at work, and that they had such a horror there, that she almost lost her mind:) By the way, Murray, my mother works as a shop assistant in the groceries, and my father is a night watchman in one firm. So now you know even more about my family. Though it isn't very big, i think that on holidays it can be as loud as a company of 100 people, especially when parent's colleagues come to us, for example on the New Year's Day:))) And I am very proud when guests are eager to celebrate holidays in our house:) I think that it shows, that we are really hospitable:)) And are you a hospitable person?Smile Do you like to see guests in your house?

Though, you know, i think that guests can also be unwelcome:) You know, there was such a friend of my father, though they simply worked together:) So, he used to come at six in the morning, with a phrase: " I was in such a hurry, that I didn't even have time to brush teeth!"Smile)) And father used to ask him, what has happened. The answer was: "Nothing special, just wanted to see, how you are getting on!" Oh, though I am the most positive and kind person in the world, I wanted to kill him at that moment!Smile)) Murray, I think that it is an important reason for coming to people at 6 in the morning:))) Don't you think so?Smile

Ok, I would like to listen to your opinion about hospitability and guests, and just to here from you, because I haven't heard from you for a long time, for a day already!Smile)

Kira Svetlaya

Another rushedness reply - but full of .... thinginess and whatnots

Quote:
Sweet Wonderful kiri

Your mails are so interesting and full of life and fun - I sparkle and smile at every word.

You really are a fantastic laughable girl.

I will definately dream of you in my arms and charms all night long.

Please let me know how things transpired - I simply love you and you mails.

Fondest regards - love and kisses

Murray xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ps Next mail I will tell you of my New Year celebations.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A pet we were baiting a few months back has sent Sweety an email out of the blue addressed to Deborah, it seems our old pet is trying his trade on a new maga but he has her email address wrong, lets hope we can get him to play with us again instead

Sweetey is so glad he thinks she is beautiful

Quote:
Hi Robert,

So fantastic to hear back from you, your email is wondeful, I am so glad you think I am beautiful.

I realy would love to learn all about you.

Sorry for the quick mail but it is getting late and I need to get some sleep.

Take care
Sweety

Wayno is worried that he hasn't heard from Sweety, and he is promising bank account number 7
Quote:
Sweetcheeks.... Never read from you... Hope all is well with you my darling angel..
My friend wife told me that they will need to know which state, city and bank name you re sending the money from.. so that they can make an agreement within the two banks for the transfer to be successful... Sweetcheeks please do get back to me with this details so that they can release their swift code for the transfer to be successful.
Sweetcheeks can't wait to read back from you, cos am worried about your health..
Your Wayno

What a thoughtful pet
We would both love to get another account from him, lets see how easily he will cough this one up
Quote:
Hi again Wayno My Dareling
It is very late and I need my sleep otherwise I will be snapping and angry all day long tommorrow and we wouldn't want that now would we.
I should only need the account details, they will not change depending on my account, send them through and we can be sure we get it worked out this time.
Regards
Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "gina" will patiently wait - what a well behaved pet

Quote:
Hi thank you so much for your mail am glad to hear from you back anyway what kind of relationship are you looking for and how long have you been on the net...I will like to know more about you and see where the future holds for.Am new to this internet stuff i will wait patiently till you can get me your pictures i will send you my pictures in next mail take good care of yourself.

Gina

Quote:
Hi Gina,

I am fairly new to the internet too, I only had one other girl I was serious with, but after i sent her money she jsut asked for money again, I suspect she was trying to steal from me and when I asked her she went mad and we had a fight.

Because of that I am a little weary, anyway, I think I mentioned that I am 40, I have dark brown hair and some say I am good looking, I have been single for a while now, work keeps me very busy and doesn't give me much time for looking for a girlfriend and i am very shy when meeting people.

I do hope to learn more about you

Regards
Sweetcakes

Quote:
Hi babe thank you so much for your mail am very happy to hear from you once again i been expecting mail from you how are you doing and how is your work hope things are moving on well for you.Anyway am not after money or material but looking for serious caring man to build serious relationship but how are we going to make it happen since we are apart well we need to know more about each other and see where this will lead us.I don't play games or waist time what kind of work do you do do you live in your own or rented where are your parent?well i will like to end here hope to hear from you real soon take good care of yourself for me kisses and hugs

Quote:
I own many properties - a stately hall in England and 2 farms in Austaralia - as well as homes here too.
The company is a worldwide concern - we do all sorts - including property and business adviceadmin/moderation and field studies/investments and developments.
I too am very caring and sharing and really want someone serious and interesting.

My parents are in my yatch - turing the South Seas - so I am extra busy looking after there interests and holdings.

It is early days yet I know - but how would you consider coming over here and working with me - we could have fun as well and you will be very well paid.

Please get back to me with your thoughts. We can discuss.

Hugs and many kisses to you sweet princess xoxoxoxoxoxx

Laughing

Moving onto "kira"

Quote:
Murray,hello!
thanks a lot dfor yourletter and i hav e to say tah it is great pleasure for me to stay more in touch and i missed you much , i wou8ld like you tio knwo that i mniss you even if youare writing me every day, is it bad?????
i can't imagine what woyld happen with me if we have a real date and after that i would have to wait for another meeting for a long time, i wouldf be crazy because of waitibg, what would have you ddopne in that case?????? Murray, it is fearful even to imagine situation like that!!!Smile in any case, I miss you and i want you to knwo that iit is a pleasure for me to stay in touch with you!
Pleasem, be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Darling Sweet Kira

I agree absolutely - your every word and wonderful mails have me so spellbound.

You are remarkably beautiful and so interesting - as well as hot hot HOT mmmmm

I miss you too - believe me. Barely have my eyes closed - you are in my dreams.

My every smile all day long is because of you.

I am very well and so sparkly and I hope you are too

Hugs and kisses for the sweetest girl i have ever known

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray Spooner

Cool Wink

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday pets "shenaniganess" updates

Laughing

Pet "robert first - we baiting on behalf of Deborah (a saved vic)

Quote:
hello baby !! why dont we meet on IMs ,, do you have a yahoo or msn id? let me know at once.. kisses!!

Quote:
Hi Robert

I am sorry, I dont understands what IMS is.

thank you for the kisses
kindest regards
Sweety

Next "wayno" - suggests an Australian Bank - Me and Murry think this is in fact another victim - and we pushing for details - so we can save another one

Quote:
My darling sweetcheeks.... My friend wife in Australia said that her bank need your bank name, city and zip code... for the agreement within the two banks for the transaction to be successful.... the reason is that the banks want to alert that money in coming from your bank account to their bank account here, so that there will be no problem this time and around... Sweetcheeks pleaase mail me back those details I ask from you okay for the success of this transaction..

Can't wait to read back from you my darling angel.

Your Wayno

Quote:
My pretty Susan is now doing well... she can now talk with me for some period of time.. we talked about you and how caring you are, to me and her... and the stress you been passing through just to get the money sent to us here... and she responded that she love you more and love to be with you as soon as she's out of the hospital, so she can be with you for the rest of her life.

Quote:
Hi Wayno My Dareling

My partner is in Australia and we often transfer money and i have never heard of that one, but seeing as we do want to make sure, i will have my partner deposit the money into the Australian account, that way there can be no problems at all.

I am so glad to hear little shazza is doing so much better, I would just love to have her with me here.

Oh, almost forgot, thank you so much for the beautiful poem

Love you forever MBP

Sweety

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.. I really do love it that way... I will like you to know where the account holder is... She is in North Rockhampton in Quensland Australia.... So I want to suggest that your partner instead of depositing the money into her account, he should take the cash to her since they both in Australia... Please tell me what you think...?

If you are not please with this.. I will love to know if your partner can take the money to her bank and get it deposited... thats way it will be much easier...Instead of transferring it from his bank to her bank... Her bank name is Anz bank...

Sweetcheeks quick get back to me and let me know which one is better for you and your partner... and tell me when your partner will be sending it and in which currency.

Here are some few poems that will keep you going for me... To show how much I adore you my Sweet Darling Angel.

I keep this promise true
To cast off all others and to serve only you
From me to you, a symbol of unity
Woven of grasses and flowers
Created by the hands which hold the power
To capture every essence of your beauty
The happiness of love, immortal
In an enlacement of my feelings
I bring these flowers forth
And produce a message that is utterly appealing

Here's to you, a lover's gift
I begin with a bundle of violets
Symbols of faithfulness
To shield the heart from becoming adrift
Consider us alike, me and the mad Ophelia
Added here are lilies of the valley
Symbols of happiness
To calm the days we live so sadly
Added now, a crisp camelia
A symbol of beauty
To free the soul from ugliness
Added still, a bachelor's button
A symbol of hope
That lets us know our love still grows
And because there's only one I love
I add a single rose...

Sweetcheeks you will be the only one I
Will love till the end of my life...
Thanks for being my life and sunhine.

Your Wayno

Quote:
Hi My dareling

have you been busy bcos i have been waiting for your reply with that bank account.

Dareling please give me the name and address and if possible the phone number and I will see what tha Australian office can do.

I loved you poem, too i has me sparkling and smiling, although I think the last one you sent was perhaps a little better

Take care my dareling, I am off to dream of you

Love you
Sweety

Next refuggeeee "merciiiiii"

Quote:
Good morning my love,

I have receive your mail my love, and i am very much happy to hear from you. Honey please try and email to the lawyer so that get can tell you what it takes to get those needed documents as you know the bank is willing and ready to transfer the money and they only needs those documents and as you want to help me try and mail the lawyer please.

Hope to hear a good response from you soon.

Yours lovely,
Mercy

Quote:
Hi Marcy

I shood have mentioned earlier, i have contacted my lawyer, just as you asked and he should be in touch soon.

Please keep me up to date with what is required

Regards
Sweetcakes

Quote:
Good day my love,

I have received your mail and i want you to understand that the bank only need the documents to be obtain in Senegal so that i can put my signature on it and you are the only one that can send the mail to the lawyer. Honey all you need to do is to sent an email to to the lawyer then he will tell you what to do.

Honey all this while you are written an email to me it will not take you out something from you to send an email to him so that by now we have been know when the bank will transfer the money. Honey please you are the only trustee i have and you are the right person to email the lawyer, please try and send the mail to him.

Yours lovely,
Mercy

Quote:
Hi Marcy

I have contacted my lawyer as you asked, he should be in touch on Monday as he never works on weekends and he was too busy today
I will be in touch shortly

Regards
Murray

Quote:
My dear, i have heard what you said, tell your lawyer to contact barrister Denis Mohamed as soon as possible, i am tired of staying here in the refugee camp, please do every thing fast so that the money can be transfer to you. I look forward to hearing good news from you.

I remain yours lovely
Mercy

Quote:
Dareling sweet merci

I can well understand and am rushing things here asap.

Have you an address - maybe I can send some champaigne and chocolate to cheer you up.

Fondest regards

Murray

Next "gina" who wants a serious relationship - Fat chance with us LOL

Quote:
Hi my darling thank you so much for your mail am glad to hear from you once again how is your work hope its going on smoothly for you.well when will you send me your pictures i will like to see you since i haven't seen your pictures due you sound so good to me.l

Quote:
Hi Gina,
You sound quite wonderful yourself, just as soon as I can I will get some pictures to you, being single I dont often have photos taken of myself but I should have some older photos lying about that will show you what I look like.

Please tell me where you are and what you do, do you have family or children, I think I may have told you already, my 2 children are no longer living with me, they are all grown up and very independant, I do get to see them a fair bit though as I do travel around a bit and so do they and of course we can catch up on the net a fair bit now that they have taught me how.

Well, I had best get back to work but it was nice to read from you.

Take ecare
Murray

Quote:
Hi babe thank you so much for your mail how is your work and how is your family hope things are moving on well smoothly for you am glad to hear from you once again.I just want to know who am talking to over the internet its very hard to talk to someone you don't know or see so please try your very best and get me your pictures as i have already sent you mine.Well i was born in u.s but raised in ghana i come here in ghana with my mom by her divorced am half american and half ghanaian am not working at the moment just complete college so i use to help mom at the market selling food stuff vegetables etc.Yes i do live with my mom uncle and younger brother here in Ghana i don't have any family in U.S i don't have any children.what do you think of me and what will you like to know about me do you mind about the distance or age? what is the name of your children and where is they are mother tell me what happen in your past relationship..Anyway i will like to end here hope to hear from you real soon kisses and hugs..

Quote:
Dareling Gina

Thank you for that wonderful male - it made me sparkle so much.

I think it is wonderful how you are copping with advarcity - well done you.

We really are getting on well - don't you think.

Truth be told I dreamed of you last night - we were close and snuggly all night.

We woke to tea and even more close hugs and comfort.

No one has ever had this effect on me - and I am so looking forwards to learning everything about your sweet self

Many hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Rolling Eyes Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are a little behind in updates at the moment but rest ussured the pets are well watered.

Wayno has even given us yet another bank account which appears to be the bank account of another victim.

We should have this sorted soonest and keep you updated on the progress.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo Happy Spooner Australia Day bait up datedness

Laughing

Quote:
The excellent news is a Seventh "wayno" bank account reported to the wonderful Alan.

Wink

Also more importantly a potential victim being traced and warned.

Quote:
Hi My dareling

have you been busy bcos i have been waiting for your reply with that bank account.

Dareling please give me the name and address and if possible the phone number and I will see what tha Australian office can do.

I loved you poem, too i has me sparkling and smiling, although I think the last one you sent was perhaps a little better

Take care my dareling, I am off to dream of you

Love you
Sweety

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... not that am busy... just that am out of pocket to get a cyber cafe ticket to check my emails... anyway a friend raise me with little local currency here...

I will get back to you with the details you required...

Thanks for being my life and sunshine... you gave me reason to hope.

Take good care of yourself for me and do dream of me my darling princess..

Your Prince Wayno

"wayno" then provides us some of the necessary information

Quote:
(Information snipped ITP)

Sweetcheeks these is the account details, your partner in Australia need to deposit the money into it.... Please tell them to deposit the money from the same bank name branches in there city which is Anz Bank...

I'll be waiting to read back from you soon my darling angel.....

note: email back when your partner will be sending the money.so the woman can get ready for the money and send to me here as fast as possible.....

Your Prince Wayno

Quote:
Hi My dareling

It is very late and I need some sleep

Could you please give me the ephone enumber and I will have my partner give her a call to make sure eit all goes smoothly

Kisses and hugs for MBP

Sweety

Quote:
Sweetcheeks she refuse to drop her phone number... She said since your partner is sending the money into her bank account there is no need for that... and moreso that when the money is deposited into her account that the bank will alert her on her phone...

Sweetcheeks please try and understand her possition also and tell your partner in Australia to go and deposit the money into her bank account tomorrow morning so that she start sending it to me as soon as possible...

Note: Do make sure you tell your partner to deposit the money in the same bank name.

My regards

Your Prince Wayno

Quote:
Sweet dareling Wayne

Do not worry at all - but you are forgetting it is bank holidays in Austeralia till Thursday.

It is there countires celebration of independence day. "Austerailian Day"

I will get my partner moving asap.

How is sweet Cindy - getting well I hope thanks to having a wonderful and attentive father

You make me sparkle so much oxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sweety

PS I am off to Scotland (Aberdeenia) to celebtate Burns Night with my uncle - takin me lappy so please rite

Rolling Eyes

Next refugeeee "merciiiiii"

Quote:
Good day my dear,

I have received your mail and i really appreciate your concern towards me and i am very happy for your kindness, as you asked; i would prefer it most if you can send small money to me no matter how big or small so that i can be able to buy winter cloths, foods to eat and my personal effect, there is too much cold here in Senegal and we don't have good accomodation.

Please my love, i need some money, it will help me a lot, i am suffering too much here, if you can do this for me, God will pay you back in a million folds. I look forward to your positives response and i promise you that you will not regret what ever you do to help me.

I remain yours lovely

Mercy

Quote:
Mercy,
How dreadful for you - I reaaly want to help too - my offer of champainge and chocolates is still on - can you send me your addrees?

I wonder if you perhaps have considered moving inwith me in Austeralia.

It is the hight of summer here and we could swim in my pool even.

As for food - no worries there iether - you can have the best of everything.

Let's get something sorted soon sweetheart

With growing fondness Murray

Next "ginaaaaaaa"

Quote:
Dear Murray how are you doing and how is your weekend hope things are going on well with you.To be honest i really like the way things go on between us what did you dream about me last night babe it will be so amazing to wake up having a tea i promise to give you morning kisses everyday babe how are we going to meet than we are so far away do you think it will be possible for us to meet and become as husband and wife?? are you willing to have more family?what are your plans for new relationship?i think of you everyday because you have become half part of my life.Try and send me your pictures

Quote:
Sweet Gina

You are constantley on my mind and my every second is sparkling becoz of you.

I wouldn never have dreemed someone could effect me as you have done.

We reelly need to get something arrainged and soon I adore you and want you.

It is Austeralia Day today - and we always celebrate - but you knoe it would have bean so much better if you wear with us.

I am so lookin forwards to your males and we can get things organized.

Love you forever Murray xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Laughing

Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping truly masters at work.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic