SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad goes all philosophical on me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is DEEP. Here he is still trying to convince me to work with him. The most ridiculous parts are in bold:

Quote:
I am in receipt of your email and thank you for same. The contents are well noted. To start with, I appreciate your effort, in is very Transaction....

And secondly we need to pay( $5,250 .00 ) and you told me that I should assist you in making the payment , and I have trying my best to rise $3,250 .00 Dollars . I still went to taken the first picture, you say that is not good OK, I took another picture, and when I am taking the picture my wife did not understand why I am doing that Act. But I still try to do it so that we can movie forward, but you are trying to show me that you did not trust me. you forget that I suppose to be afraid, I physically do not know you but I am aware that a transaction of this nature and volume of fund to be a success, requires trust, confidence and sacrifices and that is why I am not bothered that the fund will be transferred into your designated bank account while I am not there with you and coupled with the fact that we have not met for the first time.

I cannot risk your personality or put you into trouble. I am a family man and I place a lot of interest in the family at large and God. At my age, education and professional status, I cannot delve into a venture that is detrimental and disgraceful to my family and to humanity at large. If I do it, I am risking my years of long service and consequent jail.

Hence I agree to contact you in the first place. Yet as Robert Sullivan argued in his thesis on planning, anyone desirous of success should look at it from the perspective of someone climbing a mountain, in which case the purpose and advantages become clearer ‘When you start up the mountain, you never know what to expect: sudden change in weather, lost or broken equipment, mistake in maps and injury’. Planning for these eventualities, according to Sullivan, will allow such person to deal with all the issues and still reach his objective in spite of temporary setbacks, while a lack of careful appraisal and planning could spell disaster as your past experience has shown.

There is what we call a ‘droit des gens’ (law of nations), which we can exploit to our advantage. I understand your fears and reservation, but I assure you, this business is for our mutual benefit and for real and I neither meant any harm nor do I mean to deceive a fellow human being. We come to know, experience, manifest more of that which we choose to focus our mind and energy on, Until we choose to change that which we choose to come to know, experience, manifest into our consciousness, relationships, lives, by changing that which we choose to focus our mind and energy on!

A strong foundation is built and leading to a long lasting relationship. Look how long the pyramid of Egypt has stood their base is so much wider than its pinnacle. A long healthy relationship is the pinnacle of a strong foundation and assist people to know the way that will enable them to live, relate more effectively, more rightly, more loving, healthier, and more prosperous in all areas of living, including mental, spiritual, relational, and physical. The way people are able to grow to be all that they are able to be, all that they are capable of being, with a spirit of power and love that is eternally true, real and good, positive, creative, constructive, righteous, loving and it is Holy.

I want you to take part in this Transaction, in the kingdom or society of God manifested on Earth there is Life, Law, Truth, Love, Grace, Righteousness, Goodness, Wisdom, Liberty, Freedom, Responsibility and Joy. All that enables individuals and society to be vibrantly healthy.

I will advice that you expurgate fear or uncertainties and let us achieve this for our mutual benefit, the greater future of our children and lasting partnership business relationship because if we fail to claim this money, it will definitely end up into the private pockets of the bank management and some corrupt government officials. God is with us that is the reason why your bank give you the loan, Since that you have sing the Document and the money is ready, since two days now I am trying to rise more money to get the document out from the Court, If you want to do this with me, you will first trust me and believe God that this is an opportunity for all of us to make allot of money and retire once and for all;

And for now I need only $ 2,000.00 Dollars to complete this payment for those documents, Try to send the money with the Sing Document as soon as possible, let us active this opportunity. You will never regret to know me. I am honest to you. We have gone long way let us movie in next stage, as we don’t need to waste more time.

I know and I am certain that we will succeed if we act, fortiter, fidelity, felicities-boldly, faithfully and successfully. Do please reconsider your position.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Who the hell is Robert Sullivan?

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope Robert Sullivan is a forgotten brother of Jordan Sullivan, just as mean, and will soon appear in Scrubs.

Jordan Sullivan (on the right):

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
There is what we call a ‘droit des gens’ (law of nations)

Hey, at least he got "of" right! Very Happy (It's actually "right of the people")

Looks like there are a couple of politicians and a New Zealand poet named Robert Sullivan.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time a mugu uses too sophisticated language, always google it. I googled the term "Robert Sullivan in this thesis on planning" and found this:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200805290130.html

That's where he stole it. Slap!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to get philosophical back at him, PM me Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that he is fascinating and that you want to hear more. At the very least he will be busy with some more plagiarism. At best, you can get him to write you a book. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, you can easily notice the sudden change in the language level and style after the first paragraph. So you know what part is his (including pearls as "we movie forward") and what it is not ("temporary setbacks"? "appraisal" - that's not laddish)

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic