SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First I got this after a few days of demanding a payment slip from a bank transfer

Quote:
I just finish an emergency meeting with the board of the company regarding the previouse account giving to you, and we have been confirm that you should ingnore the previous account, we are going to work on the account later

Then got the following which after checking the IBAN and SWIFT it went off to alan.

Bank Name: BANCO BANESTO
Account Holder's Name: IVANA . E .S .BOTIRI
Address: PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA ,134 (SANTIANGO BERNABEU, MADRID SPAIN.
Bank Swift Code: ESPCESMM
Account Number: 00301834840000920271
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK: ES7500301834840000920271

Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still room for another "victim" Laughing

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed with all the bank accounts you guys are getting from Laddo Smile

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

@Nero419
If you want to join in the fun, just drop me a PM with a character name and email address and I'll happily forward it on to the lad

You guys are collectively keeping him from persuing 'real' victims. I know that he has been searching for online sellers (for me to send fake cheques to Wink ), but he is now "too busy" to do this ! Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
The poor lad has gotten mixed up again. He sent me a reply forHe must have too many "victims"!
Are you on this thread James?

Oops, sorry for the late reply. Yes I am for sure Smile
James Tiberius Riley, at your service ( I really really wanted Kirk instead of Riley, but decided against it at the end Laughing )

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
At first I wasn't sure whether "James" was a baiter or real victim until I saw...
Quote:
Sex: twice a week
Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos
PM send. Love to join the fun Smile

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
^^^
At first I wasn't sure whether "James" was a baiter or real victim until I saw...
Quote:
Sex: twice a week
Laughing

What, too often ? Laughing
Intriguing the lad listed me as "man"

News update: I also got Ivana's bank account ( duly sent to Alan ) and responded with a bit of racist rant, how I got scammed by two Nigerian lads in the past ( llamedos, we are all former victims, correct ? ) and I don't want to have nothing in common with guys from Africa.
Let's see how he will swallow that.

One more question - how many baiters there was in the list sent to this lad. As our number obviously is overloading the lad, I just want to know how much victims a lad can process in parallel.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how I got scammed by two Nigerian lads in the past ( llamedos, we are all former victims, correct ?

Absolutely. Laddo also believes that I work the scam with my 'cousin', so "two guys" is correct. Smile

Quote:
One more question - how many baiters there was in the list sent to this lad. As our number obviously is overloading the lad, I just want to know how much victims a lad can process in parallel.

The complete list is at home, but if memory serves there were ~17
[EDIT just checked : 22 names]
baiting names on the first list.
Another 5 on the second installment.

I don't know if all names were contacted however, (laddo is being vague on that subject!) and not every baiter who responded to my OP is posting in this thread so it could well be that Laddo is being a bit choosy.

He is definitely being overloaded though - he was sending my character 4/5/6 emails a day (he peaked at 12 in one day), but now I'm lucky to get one a day off him Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Last edited by llamedos on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal just told him that the bank payment slip and confirmation certificate are on their way; there was no mention that it was by snail mail...

Sh4wn has tried to put off Cammy:

Quote:
I't nice hearing from you, but i will like to know when exactly you plan to come to Italy, have you book appointment with 0asis Security Company on your visit for the calim, because i will have to travel to Scotland on official duty this week and i dont know when i will be back to Italy so i want you to let me know how your plan is going to be like.
But i believe if we dont meet in Italy, i will surely come to Australia once you have claim the fund and the gold, by then we can make all the funs and pleasure, beign a screamer dont bugging me cammy, am crazy about that, i will love make you scream more cammy.
I wil wait to hear from you soonest baby.

Cammy's reply was heartfelt:

Quote:
I was going to head off this Friday - I had great plans! Fuck!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from the lad (bold is mine)
Quote:
I will be very happy to recieve the list of your last year clients, the one you gave me is good, some of them are talking fine here J0seph, i will soon give them charges and keep you posted,

@Nero419
Your email address is now with the lad.
Luck. Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hn 3dward and Cammy aren't on good terms.

After she got:

Quote:
This is to notify you that you are expected to get back to be and let me know you plans for the claim of your funds and gold in our custudy because we had a board meeting over your property today and we need your update on your claim in 24hrs as failure to do this may result in having your property in demorage because you have refuse to pay the fees you were expected to pay for the release of your funds and the bars of gold in our Security Firm since your claim certificate have been issued

Cammy snapped back:

Quote:
I never refused to pay your fees - I will pay them when I choose! And since I'm the customer, who is always right, you don't pester me. Got that?

His reply was frosty (emphasis added):

Quote:
This is to confirm to you and also to refresh your memory that in every organization, there is rules and regulations to follow, and i have never dream of breaking law in my life since i was born, you need to know how long we have been keeping your property here in our custody, and a meeting have been held already before you contact us, which i believe that i inform you about, there is minimum of days that your property have to stay with us upon your claim, and once you have exceed, your funds and the bars of gold will be considered as unclaimed property and this will cost you so much money to retrieve.
Moreover, the only way we can keep your propery until anytime you wanted is when you are able to pay the fees that was subjected to your property, once your fees is confirmed, we can keep your property for you until your preference date.

Cammy kept her answer short (emphasis in original):

Quote:
Exactly how am I asking you to break the law?

Meanwhile, Sh4wn was anxious:

Quote:
I am very happy to hear about your plan, but i will be traveling to Scotland this Evening, i am sorry if this hurt your plans, but i just have to go because it's an Official duty, i will send you my phone contact when i get to Scotland so that we can communicate and make a decision on how to proceed.
Moreover, i will like to know if you have book appointment with Mr. Edward that you are coming to Italy on Friday because i was informed that they were changing office, they will be moving from Dei-Giardinetti to Cesa Caserta this week, most of their equipment have been moved already.
Please get back to me and let me know what you want us to do.

This might not have helped:

Quote:
There's no point in sending me a phone contact - I'm deaf. Have been since seven since my deadbeat father believed some fucking quack and wouldn't let me be vaccinated against rubella. Speaking of which. Mr 3dward reminds of my father, only not as drunk - patronising old git.
I'll write later as I'm not in a good mood.

That reference to a move brings me to Mal, who told the Lad:

Quote:
Done and dusted - the transfer slip and the confirmation certificate are on their way to you now.

The Lad must have been relieved:

Quote:
This is to confirm the receipt of your mail, like i have stated in my previouse e-mail, you have to send a scan copy of the Transfer Confirmation Slip to me, because it is very important as i will need to file it for the release of your funds and the bars of gold, you have to do this as urgent as you can and forward it to me.
I will be waiting for the Transfer confirmation slip today.

Actually both bits of paper are in the post...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet is complaining to me about a 'victim' he targeted (not a baiter, but who has already been warned about the scam)

Quote:
J0seph,
Thank you so much, the client mail today and said fuck off, i wonder why he said that. Laughing Laughing
Thank you for the mail, i will try and send my format to the client (Nero419 - that'll be your character! Very Happy ),

I will wait to hear from you J0seph, have a blessed day.

Hali@@..

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're getting chummier:

Sh4wn wrote:
i will like you to send me your picture, i want to know how you look like, i believe you are a lovely woman and if i may ask, did you have children ? did you intend to get married again ?

I wonder if he'll still think she's lovely now she has told him how she dribbles. She hasn't mentioned her double incontinence yet.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got an answer to her question:

Quote:
You were asking me to keep your funds and gold while you refuse to pay the fees you were ask to pay, i told you upon your claim, you have limitation of time to pay this fees, failure to do so will result in having your funds and gold catigorized as unclaimed property, and if you want to come to our office, you have to book appointment with us as this is our company law.
Mind you, we are relocating our office.

So she got snappy:

Quote:
I never told you to break the law - your company's rules ain't the law!
You never mentioned any time limit before now. Don't try to bully me, OK?

Meanwhile, Sh4wn tried to sweet-talk her:

Quote:
I am sorry to hear that you are deaf since seven, you dont have to see this as burden is nothing to worry about cammy, can you please explain to me, how Mr Edward remind you of your father, did he know your father ? this is unbelievable if Mr Edward know your father, anyways, i am sorry you are not in good mood.

Not good. Cammy lashed out:

Quote:
Don't DO that! No, being deaf is not a burden - I'm some not fucking crybaby going oh woe is me like some fucking emo, OK? The Asatru have blessed me enough.
Mr 3dward reminds me of my father because both are sour and manky old gits who talk to me like I'm shit and try to bully me. And no, my father and Mr 3dward probably didn't meet - my father is a stupid racist who hated everything and everyone from overseas;

A long string of a dozen racist slurs followed, and then:

Quote:
I've heard them all from him, and I hate him for that. I want him dead but the fucking dirtbag won't fucking die, just gets drunk and pesters my housemates so I'll send him money, the sick old shit!

Sand Timer x 7
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for the mail, i will try and send my format to the client (Nero419 - that'll be your character!)

Nothing found in my inbox or spamfolder yet...

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hn 3dward ain't happy about the post:

Quote:
When did you send the hard copy to me by post ? which post agent did you use in sending it ? can i have the tracking number to check for the status ? how did you direct the mail and which address did you use in sending the mail ? i will like to know how much you transfer to our Account in Spain, did you send the money in Euro or Dollar because you were ask to pay 2,755Euro, this i will like to know before we proceed.
Moreover, i will like you to provide answer to all my questions above as well as the information requested below as i will need this very urgent:
1. Name of your Bank (where you made the Transfer):
2. Account Name:
3. Account Number:
4. Bank Address:
5. Transfer Confirmation Number:
6. Amount Sent:
7. Date and Time your bank made the Transfer:
You have to get back to me with all this information i request from you as urgent as you can.

Mal was slightly baffled:

Quote:
I posted the paperwork to you on Wednesday, as I told you previously, to your office at V1a De1 G1ard1nett1 197 - 203. I sent $3,900 - just above the actual amount.
Please explain about "tracking number" - I wasn't given one; and "how did you direct the mail" - I don't understand.
You have my bank's details from before; and the other info is on the slip, which is in the post.

Meanwhile, Cammy's outburst led to these - first Sh4wn:

Quote:
I will say sorry for having Mr. Edward bully you, i wonder why he has to do that, but anyway, we don't have to worry about all this at this time cammy, let us just try and retrieve this funds and gold from him and live our life, i think we don't have to waste any time on this, i landed succesfully to Scotland already and i will let you know when i will be going back to Italy.
Cammy, i will like you to let me know what is your plans now, how did you plan to retrieve this funds and gold so that i can make arrangement to come over to your country when am off this official duty.
Have a blessed weekend Cammy, i care about you always.

Then J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
I am very sorry if this sound like bully on you, but am not bully you Cammy, i am just trying to explain to you that you have to pay for fees before the end of this month as failure to do so will end you up in having your funds and gold catigorized as unclaim property, so i want you to let me know when and how you want to pay your fees, so that i will be able to proceed with the release of your funds and gold.
I will be expecting to read back from you soonest.

HE CALLED HER CAMMY! He is so going to cop it - only her friends call that!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote to Sh4wn:

Quote:
I wish there was some way I could do this without having anything to do with J0hn 3dward. He makes my skin crawl.
Isn't there some way you could help me get around this? I'd be so grateful!

Then to J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
NEVER CALL ME CAMMY.
Only my friends (and my brother) call me that.

I decided not to slap at this stage.

Sand Timer x 7
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh finally, Sh@wn is ready for a new victim Very Happy
Maybe a experienced baiter wanna help me getting started? I applied for a mentor but it's a little busy now. I don't wanna screw it with this one... Shocked

Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this guy is a weekender or not but my character hasn't heard from him since he started demanding a fax for something. He wasn't clear but he kept saying "I am awaiting your fax".

I have never mentioned the fax. This was Wednesday morning 8:35AM eastern time is the last e-mail I got from him.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from J0hn 3dward for either, but Sh4wn has had a very good idea!

Quote:
I am very happy to hear from you today, i have been busy here doing all the works am here to do, but i will be through this week by God grace, i have read your mail and i have been thinking of a better way to get rid of J0hn 3dward since you said he make your skin crawl, i will advice that you send the fees you were ask to pay to me, i will go and pay the fees to their Security Company on your name and ask them to release the funds and gold to you, and when you receive funds and gold, i will come over to your country in Australia, by then we can enjoy ourself and make good business.
This is a very good idea Cammy, and i will like you to think about it, there is no time for us to waste on this transaction, just let me know if this idea is okay by you.

I can get another piggy out of this - but in the meantime Cammy was miffed:

Quote:
Does that mean you don't want us to meet in Rome? I had my heart set on that! It looks like such a beautiful city, especially for a tryst.

Sand Timer x 7
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a little late to the party - do you need another victim?

Name: Major Alan Shaefer
email: mjal@nsh@[email protected]
Retired army major that has trouble with extra-terrestrial aliens in the south american jungles. Goooooooo! Get to da choppa!

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just got another piggy out of the lad ( he is like pig factory, no ? ) plus 150 EUR deduction in price as I was complaining of his constant changing of bank details.

The bank account is property of ENRIC SIVER from Spain, please share when you have it too.

Also one idea - if several of us claim that they actually transfered money to one of the old bank accounts and these money are already gone, will that increase tension between lado and his friend in Italy ( or Spain ) ?

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hoorah said: I'm a little late to the party - do you need another victim?

Address noted, I'll get it over to the lad tonight - he's more than a little busy Wink , so it's hit and miss as to whether he'll respond.

Quote:
Habban1336 said: Also one idea - if several of us claim that they actually transfered money to one of the old bank accounts and these money are already gone, will that increase tension between lado and his friend in Italy ( or Spain ) ?

According to Laddo, he has a "brother" in Italy - to what extent the lad in Italy is a brother only Laddo knows. If the Italian connection (sounds like a film with Michael Caine! Smile ) is just a lad, then tension could damage the relationship.
Didn't know about the Spanish connection - I'll see if I can do some digging.

Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard from John again, keeps saying "Send me the fax". I never once said anything about a fax.

And the other guy, the first one has not responded to me since he told me to contact john back at the very beginning.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
That fits the pattern with my bait of this lad.
The catcher originally came from a M1ke 0gene; after 2(two) days I was asked to contact the security company and have not heard from M1ke since.

The "send me a fax" is probably down to his overworked mind mixing the scams Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic