SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need some help ... identity?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
liberty4848
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer got my mom and aunt with a landlord/credit app scam on craigslist. She has taken the appropriate steps and alerted the proper authorities and credit agencies, but now I have engaged a conversation with the same guy and would like some tips on screwing with him and possibly uncovering his identity. Before I get too far, I would love some advice from the pros on how you all think I should proceed.

I can provide the emails if that would help. An IP tracking service stated that the email went from Georgia to Australia to my state of residence. A scammer from Nigeria I messed with recently also had an IP traced to Australia, so I'm guessing it's the same thing.

Thoughts? Thanks much!
Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember to bait safe and never bait under your real email address. Also, check out Eater University for tips on how to bait various types of lad and how to achieve safaris, convince them to join your 'church' etc.

I would recommend that you start a gmail account, which will mask your IP. Then email the lad asking abou the posting and telling him you are interested. When he asks for payment, you can use modalities such as S3cur1ty Sh13ld which will waste his time and frustrate him. How you want to play it is to get him off his script and try to get him to 'play by your rules'. This means insisting on conducting business your way and will involve getting him off his script. Once he is engaged, you can play the bait however you like.

I would look for some more indepth advice at the Eater University and in the Scambaiting Tips section. There are many threads there with ideas and
tutorials.

Have fun.

Edit: I should also mention, it is highly unlikely that you yourself will be able to uncover his identity. They will always go under false names and very rarely own the bank accounts in which they ask for money to be deposited. It would be possible to get his name and some details, however to do so would require a bit more of an experienced baiter with a few baits under their belt, as it would require multiple characters on your part and documentation as well as a good grasp of lad mentality.

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the first email at our sister site www.scamwarners.com?
Search engines will find it, and it may help potential victims.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
liberty4848
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Initial email has been posted at scamwarners.com. Thanks for letting me know about that site.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic