SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

De-educating a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChortleHorse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I'm new to the whole de-education thing, but I think I'm on the right track.

Lad's lawyer character:
Quote:

Attn Sir

your mail was highly received, i believed if God permit us to work to gether this fund we are talking about is going take only 8 working days to transfer to any account of your choice, if you are very interested to received Mrs L0p3z Donation, i want you to know that more than this due happened, i am a lawyer by professor and i asum we get maximum protection concerning this transaction, so let us maintain utmost fare until we get this done, i want you to send to me the information below to enable me contact the bank with the vital documents in my position,

Me to lawyer character:
Quote:

ok sounds awesome!
lol I don't mean to be rude but your english is kinda bad. when you said lawyer by professor did you mean lawyer by proctology? that would make more sense.

anyway here's my info

Me to original character:
Quote:
ok, I sent him my info. he says it'll only take about 8 days to get it all done.
that guy doesn't spork very good english though does he??

Lad's response:
Quote:

My Dear

i read your mail today, sorry for my delay, the lawyer is a french man but he can sporke good english as well, always keep me posted, i trust him he is very good man not a guy,

So far, so good. The lawyer responded, but he didn't acknowledge his obviously poor english skills. He didn't drop me, though, so maybe he took it to heart?

Any other tips for de-educating these people?
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy using subltety, and not point out that things are wrong, but rather just change them for him, I had a lad calling himself Dr Martin.
So I would constantly call him him Doc Martins. he now calls himself doc martins in every email, only a small change, but hopefully if he uses it on victims, it could get people thinking, i mean he isnt made of leather is he?

Im also trying turn another dr, from dr Emmis bruon to doctor emmitt brown (back to the future) this one is proving harder, but he hasnt once said anything about me calling him the wrong name

ChortleHorse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh... now just imagine if you received an email from, "Doc Martins, lawyer by proctology."

Laughing

I'll try to keep it more subtle from now on, let the lad think he's just picking things up on his own. I'm sure they don't like being corrected.
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some time ago I tried de-educating my lad by introducing him to the "mode of trust". Actually, I refused to believe he was a serious person before he adopted this mode. Because every serious businessman in Europe and US talks like that. That's when you feel your business relationship with the person is serious enough and want to show him trust - you start to use freely swear words and curses in your letters, as close friends do. You're friends after all, aren't you. So you definitely expect him to behave the same if he does trust you
That was really nice to read the lad swearing his 'lawyer' misdeeds

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
ChortleHorse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! I'll have to try that one!
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

paraguay wrote:
Some time ago I tried de-educating my lad by introducing him to the "mode of trust". Actually, I refused to believe he was a serious person before he adopted this mode. Because every serious businessman in Europe and US talks like that. That's when you feel your business relationship with the person is serious enough and want to show him trust - you start to use freely swear words and curses in your letters, as close friends do. You're friends after all, aren't you. So you definitely expect him to behave the same if he does trust you
That was really nice to read the lad swearing his 'lawyer' misdeeds

You sir, owe me a new keyboard. That's bloody brilliant Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic