SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2010 Valentines Day Be My Lust Object Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Ima. Wink ♥♥♥

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DramaQueen: Laughing

I know, he can't help that he's so dreamy. :sigh: By the way, I would never stab you or Corona in the eyes. Shocked I'm non-violent. (I'd bait Juan closer to me and hide him. Wink ).
It was just a friendly reminder to please not woo him. Who wants to compete with Corona??

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ima, I'm so glad your aren't violent.
I was so scared I almost ran into the wall trying to get away fast enough. Laughing

Thanks for letting us admire him from afar. Please tell him when he speaks that frenchie stuff to talk a little louder, it's lovely.
Have a nice night, Juan , Ima, just gonna mosie on now, toodles.

Cookies for everyone

I hear you loud and clear Ima, she does stab in the eyes.
I learned the hard way, that's why I almost ran into the wall. My vision is not what it used to be. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I'll keep off and we will admire him from afar. Wink

I love you Noid and wooing sis is the closest thing to me. You were wooing her in the first place. Laughing

Badgerbait, you are a sweetheart. Cool

Hi, irish, jose, JM, NN, all the eater men and ladies.

Here is chocolate for everyone. Very Happy

Oh, hi Reaper! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There I am, a Tartan Doc wearing broom riding witch, or the Trailer park queen, a woman who loves gardening, walking dogs, and barbque,

Choices choices

Hi Corona Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well irish, I am not trying to sway your decision or anything, but if it helps in your woo-ing choice (or SSA's), I have picked out what I am wearing for my Valentine on that special day. Wink

FOR IRISH'S AND SSA'S EYES ONLY!!!

Dora's Valentine's Day Outfit

Edited to keep prying eyes away. - Dora Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Umm, that's a very nice outfit, Dora.

Very nice.

Very, very nice.

Wait, I didn't say that. Sorry, nevermind.

Hi, Ima! ♥♥♥♥

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's certainly a different tune than the "I only have eyes for Ima" from you previously, Mr. Freizwidatt. Perhaps I've made it a bit too easy for you. Ok, have it your way. Wink Twisted Evil

Hi my dear Sners. ♥

@Ghost: Are you around? I think I need to re-new my health insurance policy.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there Ima! Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sincere apologies, Ima. I was just a bit tipsy and found the outfit mildly enticing. Nothing serious, mind you, and most certainly not enough to make me even imagine abandoning you for even a brief moment.

Je suis entièrement à toi, ma chère Ima. Je t'adore.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan: Je t'adore aussi, mon cher, mais "tipsy" n'est pas une excuse.

I forgive your wandering eye but perhaps you need to be tested to see if you can resist temptation in the future. Maybe I should re-think that keep off. Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No! Here, let me help:

All you Eater ladies, no matter how lovely you may be, just stay away. Despite your enticing outfits and erotic PMs, I only have eyes for Ima so you can just forget about my overwhelming studliness. I'm not available. I'm sorry, sincerely. You'll just have to manage. I know it won't be easy, but I'm afraid I can't help. Stay strong. Settle for second best. I understand Jose is still desperate for anything female.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima

I think some security photos are in order, just to make sure that he is serious about this transaction. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Already sent, privately, in PM. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry! I didn't mean for Juan to look!!

I have since edited my post to reflect my original intent. Very Happy

Juan wrote:
Umm, that's a very nice outfit, Dora.

Very nice.

Very, very nice.

Thank you!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I just saw that little stab at me, Juan. Evil or Very Mad

Don't lash out at others to draw attention away from your own transgressions, it's inappropriate.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Jose, but I was just trying to help you find a suitable Valentine. No offense intended, but as for Ima, KEEEPPP OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF OOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You forgot CATBINGO. Everyone knows it's meaningless without CATBINGO. Right Ook?

Laughing Laughing

@jose: Have I told you lately that you're the best baiting mentor ever? Wink

@Juan: I didn't get the pictures. Crying or Very sad Please re-send them? In fact, I have a few requests to make sure they aren't fake and I'm getting custom pics, I'll send info in PM. Though, I'm wondering if your plaintive plea is because you fear you won't be able to resist the charms of these lovely Eater ladies. Quite a quandary.

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima you know I'm here. I'm always here for you. How long of a policy do you want? You usually change you mind the next day Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND2eckoyHs0

This is for TS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g3zioB3X2E

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I WILL SEND ANY SECURTY SIGN U NEED JUST TEL ME AN I SNED U A PICTURE OKAY . NO VEX. JUS SAY WHAT U WANT OKAY .I AM SERIOS ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION WHICH IS RISKY FREE SO JUST SAY WHAT IS NEED .

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez,

Over 3 weeks to V-day and already an 11 page thread?

These were my valentines last year:

While I was trying to take these photos, they were fighting, chewing on everything, making messes, and completely unable to follow directions--but somehow I think they were still lower maintenance than some of the people in this crowd Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi jose, you cowboy baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hntXAO_Rq7c

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my dear Sners. ♥

:sigh: Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona -- thank you for your kind thoughts, words and pictures sent via secure email. They all made my day.

@Ima -- J'ai vécu en France pour quelques annees et je tiens à te montrer beaucoup de choses merveilleuses. Nous allons commencer par visiter les magnifiques châteaux de la Loire. Venez avec moi...

CATBINGO!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxB1t2EEK0M

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic