SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Success! Mugu Streded! BAITER HELP NEEDED P.3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAVE URGENT NEED OF SOMEONE WHO CAN RECEIVE/MAKE A CALL! Bolleboos has already spoken to this scammer, so I need a new voice!

The scammer is in Ghana. He has gone to Prudential Mahola Branch to look for "Andrew Uche". Andrew is supposedly a WU employee who is corrupt.

The scammer has not been able to locate an "Andrew" at Prudential's Mahola Branch. He demands a phone number.

Can anybody help? (I will brief you fully via PM)

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we tell him that Andrew has been interrogated and that it is all Emanuel's fault for 'saying the wrong thing' at the bank/wu?

Something along the lines of: "I don't know what you told them, but I just got a message from Andrew and he says 'they' are on to him. You should really be more careful. Don't put 'my people' at risk! Listen, I thought you could be trusted to make this happen, but now you're becoming a liability. I can't work like this. Don't you realize how sensitive this business is?!"

This first set of MTCN's was a test, like I told him before, and he is about to fail it. And when he does fail (in such a bad way), it will spoil my entire setup.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea! It is late here at the moment - I will send Emanuel such a message in the morning.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I am actually sending Emanuel - based on Bolleboos idea:

(A) Western Union internal security has arrested the original character, Mark;

(B) Mark's accomplice is in hiding - that is why no one would identify him at Mahola Prudential;

(C) The internal security folks found Emanuel's address in Mark's possession. They know that Mark was up to something - but are not sure what.

(D) Mark is not cooperating.

(E) There is a REWARD.

(F) Will Emanuel help with the investigation? The investigator could meet him at Simba's safari camp for an interview....

Bruin

Edit: Here is what I just sent to Emanuel:

Quote:
Ms. Jessica: My name is Albert ***. I am an investigator for Western Union's Internal Fraud division.

Yesterday we arrested Mark ***as a part of an ongoing investigation into suspicious manipulation of MTCNs. A search of Mr. ***'S desk at the office revealed your e-mail address on a piece of paper (*** was able to delete all contents of his computer).

We also found information on McCain's desk about an "Andrew ***" who was a Western Union employee in Ghana. We are looking for Andrew now, and believe he is in hiding.

Ms. Jessica: You are NOT in trouble with Western Union. We believe you may have been the victim of ***'s sinister scheme. We need your help in assisting in the investigation of Mark ***. We guarantee you immunity from any prosecution for activities involving Mark ***.

Also, you should be aware that Western Union has a standing offer of a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of any Western Union employee who is involved in fraud against the company. It appears likely that **** was involved in such fraudulent activities. You may be eligible for the reward.

What we would like to do is fly an investigator to your country for a face to face interview. Would you be willing to assist us in this matter? Please advise.

Yours Truly,
Albert ***

If he takes the bait, Simba's Safari Camp will be an excellent meeting place.

Bruin

South Africa

Surjour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stuff like this almost makes you wish this was a reality show so we could see them on the other end struggle lol
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest from Emanuel:

Quote:
whats happening, no more hearing from you, why and and what is really the problem? or is it for real that you had to make me leave my country and bring me down to another country and turn me into a mess, well i have done all i did with trust and cant remember offending you, i made up my mind to come here and so we could do this as planned, life its self is a risk i know and all you could do is turn me down and dissapoint me, anyway i am still Emmanuel u know aint gonna hide no identity.

Finally i am now on the streets of ghana and roads, out of stress you put me and confusion of mind. well dont wonna say much but like i asked before if you are telling the real truth of ANDREW who works in PRUDENTIAL BANK cos i was there, let me have his phone number and try to pick my calls. nevertheless i need your last word on this is the business still for real to know where i stand because your are not proving to me how you sound. i dont mean to be harsh here but put your self in my shoes and know this that its a honest person you met in a life time and who is every ready to do biz with you anytime and anyday with clean and a clear heart of sincerity. i will stop here.

Expecting to see the first 20 MTCN'S and already activated, everything you would be sending even now and in future should be on this name, for as long as i will be in ghana. please spell it correctly.

NAME OF RECIPIENT AND COUNTRY

NAME: J***O

CITY/COUNTRY: ACCRA/GHANA

NB: MARK I BELIEVE IN YOU AND DONT WONNA THINK YOU ARE PLAYING ME, BUT IF YOU ARE WELL I DONT MIND IF YOU TELL ME. I WONT FEEL BAD. ITS PART OF LIFE. WOULD ONLY LOOK FOR MONEY TO GO HOME.

YOURS TRULY
EMMANUEL
HERE IS MY GHANA PHONE NO +*****

Unfortunately, since his "Bro" Mark has now been arrested, and Andrew is on the run from the law, there is no one to reply....

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[accidental double post deleted]

South Africa

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and know this that its a honest person you met in a life time and who is every ready to do biz with you anytime and anyday with clean and a clear heart of sincerity.
ImageImageImage

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Unfortunately, since his "Bro" Mark has now been arrested, and Andrew is on the run from the law, there is no one to reply....

....so he has to turn to the WU investigation officer. Would be interested to see how he explains his involvement and his stredditude.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, at this time he has not contacted the WU investigation officer. I will wait a day or two then give him another letter, emphasizing the $10,000 reward. Of course, he will be promised complete confidentiality and immunity from prosecution.

Bruin

South Africa

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DONT WONNA THINK YOU ARE PLAYING ME, BUT IF YOU ARE WELL I DONT MIND IF YOU TELL ME. I WONT FEEL BAD. ITS PART OF LIFE

Ah, an experienced lad then Laughing It's been wonderful to drop by and find lads are still being stredded and turned into a mess on the streets clapping

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears this one has died. Emanuel has not responded in several days (although he has been told twice that his failure to cooperate may result in the criminal charges against Mark being dropped, and Mark going scott free).

The second mugu (TTC), that I have not talked about on this thread much, apparently traveled. I cannot prove it because the idiot insisted on using gmail. Nevertheless, he kept griping about his hotel bill, and I have a suspicion that he traveled. Anyway, he was given the opportunity to, also, aid the criminal investigation against the sinister Mark and failed to do so.

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic