SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal's

Quote:
I'll see to it. Thank you for the clarification.

got a terse reply of

Quote:
alright Malcolm

Meanwhile, Cammy got a longer reply:

Quote:
I have attach my pics with this e-mail, i will like to have yours too, i have been living here in Italy for a long time now.

Here he is:

ETA photo

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
The lad doesn't want to speak over the phone to me Sad
He already asked for money to be sent over MG, even took time to research nearest to my character location MG office. Now let's see if I can get another piggy...

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to all the effort of printing out my character's claim certificate, signing it, and scanning it.

Hopefully that will demonstrate suitable compliance.

Because I've just mentioned the difficulty of getting to Western Union. There is (genuinely) no WU in my character's town. And she can't drive or use public transport. Which is a bit of a problem. Though she does live very near her very helpful bank. Wink

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both Mal and Cammy received certificates from J0hn 3dward, but in both cases there was a problem...

Mal:

Quote:
I would appreciate also an explanation for the name "" appearing on the Claim Certificate.

Cammy:

Quote:
There's a mistake with that form - someone else's name is under where I'd sign it. Please put it right and get it back to me.

Quote:
It's got me puzzled - if you look at that piece of paper it's got just underneath where I'm supposed to sign someone else's name,Mr Ryan Daily. I don't know what that's doing there.

Since then, Mal has refused to use WU or MG, and while Cammy was provided with the address of a nearby MG outlet, she's declined as she intends to meet Sh4wn in Rome:

Quote:
I hope you're in Rome. I want to meet you at that Trevi Fountain place!

Quote:
If we can meet in Rome I'd love it! When can you be there? We could mix business with pleasure and settle the deal with J0hn 3dward while we're there.
I have to ask - are you good in bed? This is important! Be honest.

He's interested!

Quote:
I am very glad to hear from you today, since you said you are coming to Rome, i will be very happy to meet you and settle the deal with 3dward, but i need to ask, when are you coming to Italy, did you inform 3dward about this, because people book appointment with 0asis Security Company is you are to come for a special and important things like this, i will like you to discuss this with 3dward and let me know what he says about your coming to Italy.
To be sincere with you cammy, i am very good in bed and we can mix bussiness with pleasure as you said, i will like you to get back to me and let me know your plans, i just can't wai to see you in person.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank account!

He sent a bank account!

Italian. IBAN valid.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
That'll be one his brother set up then!

@Yastreb.
Loving the style - he's clearly starting to mix his 'victims' up!

Latest from the lad
Quote:
from
to Joseph
date Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM
subject Re: Have sent paper to UK client

Joseph,

Please i want more of your clients, please send the list to me, those you send before are responding fine now and i believe they will pay me, Very Happy Very Happy please send me more list and let me try them with my format, you will surely have your % when anyone of them paid me. (I'm not holding my breath on that bit Laughing )

Hali@@

Those of you who have given me a name for the second list - consider them now sent to Laddo.

Damn, I'm enjoying this! Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I want in!!!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

No worries.
PM me a character name / email address and I'll send it on Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Bank account!

He sent a bank account!

Italian. IBAN valid.

Hey, no fair, I wanted the piggy Ahhhhh j/k

Kudos, report it to Alan and I'll complain that the bank account is no good in couple of days.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I didn't need to do that.

My character simply didn't like the look of that bank account.

So, this morning, the Lad sent her a different one.

Italian again, completely different name.

Haban, you can have your own piggy for reporting an identical bank account. Alan will be pleased to receive the same account more than once, even used by the same Lad. It is all 'evidence' for him.

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oink oink Very Happy

Here comes two pigies - two, because I've got sent new account ( I guess that it's the same that you guys got ) and then I was able to check the first one and it seems to be valid account. Both reported.

BTW Branwen, why you had to print and sign the lad's form ? There is no useful info there, which means that he will not check it at all. I send broken file ( from http://www.xnet.se/fd/ ) and never got complain for it

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was only the third thing from a Lad I've ever bothered to print!

He might have looked at it (or seen it in the preview) - he's not a stupid Lad. And I wanted to reassure him that my character was compliant and willing .... despite having no telephone, and despite being totally unable to go to WU or MG .... and before she totally fails with the bank transfer.

Insurance policy, if you like.

Good obedient victim.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the same account that others received?

Bank Name:- B4NC4 C4RIGE
Account Holder's Name:- 0J0 TIN4
Account Number:- OOOOOO237280
SWIFT:- CRGEITGG282
IBAN:- IT56B0617501002000000237280
ADDRESS:- VIA BORGARO 119 (TO)

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's way off script with Cammy.

After he claimed to be good in bed, she asked:

Quote:
What do you prefer in bed? I have to know...

And the answer?

Quote:
i am good in bed like i told you, i love doggy style with hard core moves.

Other messages have been about meeting in Rome. Any suggestions about how to play that bit?

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding the bank account: yes, that was the second one I was given.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor lad has gotten mixed up again. He sent me a reply forHe must have too many "victims"!
Are you on this thread James?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal did the usual ask for an invoice bit:

Quote:
Western Union and Moneygram are fast, yes, but not secure, and I refuse to use either. Please send me details of a bank account to send the fee to, and an invoice for the fee.

JE replied:

Quote:
This is our Company Account information as you request, you can send the fees to us by Bank Transfer and get back to me with the Transfer slip to confirm your payment, i believe you will find this simple and easy to make the payment of your fees since MoneyGram and Western Union is not secure as you said, once your payment is received, i will get you an invoice for the fees to confirm your payment..

IBAN NUMB:- IT77Q0300205217000401079458
Account Name:- M4RTINS ST4NH0PE

I wasn't sure about how complete that bank account detail was. But he's predictable with that invoice-after-payment bollocls.

He was back with more information:

Quote:
This is our Company Second Account information, we use the first account for transaction withing Italy, you can go to your bank with this information and have the money send, then get back to me with the Transfer slip to confirm your payment.

He then gave the account number I mentioned before.

Mal noted:

Quote:
That information is far more complete.
However, there is still no invoice. Please supply one ASAP.

The next bit was

Quote:
This is to let you know that you are paying a transfer charges and tax fees to a security company, you are not buying a goods from a store, i will get you 0asis Security Company receipt to confirm your payment once i recieve the scan copy of your transfer confirmation slip.

Why do Lads always bring up that crap about invoices at shops? Does anyone ever get invoices at Target or K-Mart?

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The M4rtins St4nhope account was the first one my character received. Yes, it is 'complete', because the IBAN consists of:

Country Code (and check digit)
Bank Name Code
Bank Branch Code
Account Number

- So that alone, along with the name of the account holder, is sufficient to report to Alan.

My character didn't like the look of it either, though, hence the second account arriving.

Invoices: if you really want to get an Invoice out of a Lad, this can help:

http://biztaxlaw.about.com/od/glossaryi/g/invoicedef.htm

It is simple enough even for a Lad to understand, and they tend to like this part:

Quote:
The invoice establishes an obligation on the part of the purchaser to pay.

Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newbie just following along. Could someone point me to an explanation of bank details ... no idea what IBAN, SWIFT, etc. are and how one can check them.

Goat
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, they are bank identifier codes. A SWIFT Code has 8 or 11 characters, made up of:

Bank Code
Country Code
Location Code
plus optional Branch Code.

And IBAN has up to 28 characters, and is made up of the same thing (in a different order) plus the account number.

(I think Wikipedia has some explanations of bank codes, but they are a bit too complicated for me. A Google search should find a few sites that will explain more if you have a bigger brain than I have.....)

If you google IBAN checker or IBAN validator or SWIFT checker/validator, you will find some sites you can use to check whether or not they are 'valid' - BUT ..... results do vary. One site can say 'yes', and another site can say 'no'.

So don't 100% rely on them, but instead use this as a guide:

- If the Lad is telling you about a bank account, assume that he has invented it; but:

- if a Lad has given you bank details to transfer money into, assume that it is real.

The former should be ignored, and the latter reported to Alan. Alan won't mind if you send him bank details that turn out to be incorrect: I've done it, and all he did was write a rather amusing little email (about the Bad Lad) back to me! Just make sure that you are reporting an account that a Lad expects you to send money to, not one that is just listed as part of his scam (eg 'Here are my dead father's bank details').

Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I am beginning to get that there is a lot of information available by searching the 'net rather than just asking here! D'oh!

Goat
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my character has made the bank transfer.

Cue to wailing for the 'transfer slip'.

She's beginning to ramble on a bit to Sh4wn. No real 'realationship' between them yet, mind you. Still on Polite Terms.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mal got the invoice. Once he's "paid", he will of course put the payment slip in the post to Rome.

Cammy stayed on message (her message) with a request for reassurance:

Quote:
What do you mean by "hard core moves"? I don't do anal, if that's what they are!

Sh4wn was quick to reassure:

Quote:
How are you today, hope you have a great weekend, all i mean by hard cord is sex for long period of time before i cum, make you go high and feel highly sexed.
I will like to know how your plans like, we dont have much time by our side, we need to collect this fund and gold on time

Phew! However:

Quote:
I'm making my plans. I should be OK to go soon. I'd like to know what the big hassle about speed though. It's not like the gold is going to turn into a pumpkin any time soon!
I'm glad you meant stamina and willpower, BTW - both good. I'll confess I'm a screamer. Is that going to be a problem?

Wink

Sand Timer x 7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I say that my character had made the bank transfer?

Well, after saying that, I went to write to the Lad that this had been done, but as I was writing it, this email arrived:

Quote:
I will like to know if you have made the transfer of the fees, but if you have not, i will advice you to hold on because we want to audit our account this week.

Something suddenly wrong with the bank account, is there?

Laughing

So, instead, I wrote that my character had been to the bank and filled in the transfer form, but the queue was too long for her to wait today - she intended to go back tomorrow .... but what should she do now?

reyzer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you have im
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic