SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's Killing Me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater ladilicious. Very Happy
When I found Eater for the first time I laughed and laughed and laughed and stayed up all night reading as much as I could.
So I know how you are feeling too. Laughing I was hooked!

Hope you really enjoy your stay and may it be a long one at Eater with us.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was temping when I discovered the eater. they have a HUGE security camera there. It has a LOT of footage of me pissing myself laughing!

welcome to eater, ladilicious

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having caught my breath once again I believe it would be in my best interests to obtain a mentor. I recall that there is a way to do this but I don't recall how ... one of the problems with old age: I know I know something but I can't for the life of me remember what it is! Guidance?

Goat
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can post here for a mentor. It may take a while to get one assigned, but in the meanwhile read a lot and any questions you have regarding a bait, you can post in the help/hits/tips forum.

And, welcome here! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Jose ... I have managed to sort of blunder over to the mentor thread with your help ... I hope they blame you and not me! My one 419 response has gone unanswered so I expect I have really started out on the wrong foot somehow!

Goat
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes it takes a few days to get a reply. Unless the lads are expecting a payment in the immediate future, most will typically take the weekends off. Laughing

If you want to get some quick replies, you can try the "phone lads" forum many of them work round the clock. They are baitable, but the prime objective when dealing with a phone lad is to get their email addys closed by sending abuse letters to their email provider. There are phone lad tutorials (I think) in Eater U. If you decide to go after the phone lads, read the sitckies in that forum for additional information. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not in a rush. I am a slow and methodical type. I'd like to get in on a mass bait to get a feel for it. I'll just keep following this forum until the iron is hot.

Goat
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, wait, wait....am I understanding this right? You got a goat just by asking what the goats were for? You're the second person I've seen who has apparently gotten a goat that way. Shocked I want a goat!

What are the goats for?

...Do I get one now?

Oh, and welcome to Eater! Very Happy

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am abjectly apologetic, Mega, that I cannot tell why I got the goat ... I would have to arrange to have you banned if I were to reveal the true underlying reason for the goat. Really, truly, I sincerely apologize and wish I could aid you in this time of crisis but it is just simply not possible. I fully sympathize with your eager desire to become one of the herdsmen (I hope that does not reveal too much!) but there is nothing to be done at this juncture. I expect that time will unravel your path to the herd and you will bask in the glory of the cheese that results. Again, I prostrate myself at your feet. Sigh.

Goat
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I prostrate myself at your feet.

No, I prostrate myself at your feet, noble herdsman.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, really, I must insist that I prostrate myself ... much lower than you ... down to the depths of the dirt! Look, I even found a picture from a Google search for Prostrate. I am repentant. I am scurrilous. I am even diametric asking for your understanding and forgiveness.

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic