SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I go on the run from homeland security.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dear Sir
How are you today?

I can confirm that I received the check from your client for <insert six figure sum here>, drawn on <insert bank name here>.

I wait to hear from you shortly as to what to do next with it so I can claim my 10% commission for processing it on behalf of your client.

Regards.

Your Representative.

<baiter name>"

That is how I started this bait, With a bank account harvesting ASEM ripped straight from Eater U

I dont have the actual first two e-mails, so we begin our story during my second e-mail to this particular lad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g
to paymentoffice..

show details 10/15/09

Yes I have all the money in my account, and is waiting to be wired.
Please get back to me soon.

Charles Camp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|
paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/15/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS SO FAR, NOW I WANT YOU TO LET ME KNOW THE TOTAL AMOUNT THAT IS READY
TO TRANSFER NOW AFTER YOU HAVE DEDUCTED YOUR OWN 10% COMMISSION FROM THE TOTAL SUM.
PLEASE INFORM ME ON THAT FAST SO THAT BY TOMMOROW 16TH OCT 2009 I WILL GIVE YOU THE ACCOUNT TO WIRE THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

PLEASE SEND TO ME YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL BE CALLING YOU TO
GIVE YOU DIRECTIVES ON HOW YOU WILL MAKE THE TRANSFER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO THAT.

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this e-mail I give him my k7 number

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/15/09

All the money will be transfered, It is your clients responsibility to pay me after the transaction is complete.
My phone number is ***-***-5317.
Please contact me soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|
paymentoffice.s.m ?
show details 10/16/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP

YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE TOTAL SUM BY SWIFT TO THE ACCOUNT BELLOW:

…………………………………………………………………………………….

BANK NAME: SHANGHAI PUDDING DEVELOPMENT BANK, OFFSHORE BANKING.

ADDRESS: 12 ZHONGSHAN DONG YI ROAD, SHANGHAI.

SWIFT CODE: SPDBCNSHOSA.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 11443639512467.

BENEFICIARY: HONG KONG YUEMEI INTERNATIONAL LTD.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME FOR CONFIRMATION. YOU SHOULD DO THAT IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didnt e-mail him back for several days because frankly I wasnt planning on baiting him
I had a lot of responses from my ASEM,but as you will see he was a percistant bugger and kept pestering me about the money
He left several messages but I didnt keep them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/19/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE MONEY PAID INTO MY ACCOUNT WHICH I GAVE TO YOU.
URGENTLY SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME VIA EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.
SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY, I CALLED YOU ON PHONE BUT COULD NOT REACH YOU.

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT EMAIL.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/19/09

I will be four more working days before I can transfer the money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/20/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I GOT YOUR EMAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO HASTEN UP TO MAKE THE SWIFT TRANSFER AS THERE ARE NO MUCH TIME NOW.

DO THAT FAST TO ENABLE US CONPLETE THE TRANSACTION BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/22/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I AM STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SWIFT TRANSFER, ALTHOUGH YOU ASSURED ME
THAT THE TRANSFER IS TO TAKE YOU FOUR WORKING DAYS TO BE COMPLETED, WHICH IS TODAY.

PLEASE DO SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOONAS YOU CONCLUDE WITH THE TRANSFER TODAY.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

This is when I started seriusly baiting this lad. He is soon to become my favorite pet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/22/09

The bank put a hold on the money, Saying we need to fill out a form to wire money to that part of the world.
Please call me at ***-***-5507 so we can get this worked out so we can both receive our money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had just recieved my google voice account. It was my first phone conversation with a lad, There was a lot of shouting
as the connection was pretty bad but I pretended it was worse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/22/09

It seems we did not have a very good phone connection, I think I heard you say you wanted to look at the forms you need to fill out.

IMTRF_001A.jpg IMTRF_001A.jpg
128K View Download

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I send him forms I got off eater, Nothing to ridiculas, but the obligatory "Why do birds suddenly appear?" did make an appearance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/22/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I TRIED TO DISCUS WITH YOU ON TELEPHONE BUT THE NETWORK WASN’T VERY CLEAR, SO COULDN’T HEAR YOU VERY WELL.

BASED ON THE FORM YOU SAID THE BANK REQUESTED YOU TO FILL, I URGE YOU TO GO AHEAD TO FILL THE FORM VERY WELL AND FILL THE
FORM WITH ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS NEEDED IN THE FORM.

I URGE YOU TO SET ASIDE ANY FEAR OR PANIC IN THIS TRANSACTION, DO WHAT IS NEEDED IN THE BANK TO MAKE SURE THE SWIFT
TRANSFER COMPLETES SUCCESFULY, SO THAT THE TRANSACTION WILL BE CONCLUDED WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

DO AS DIRECTED AND AS SOON AS THE SWIFT TRANSFER IS MADE, SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION.

I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE: + 234-809-526-1902
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/22/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER FORM, AND I HAVE FILLED PART OF THE FORM IN LINE WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS THAT I GAVE TO YOU.

VIEW ATTACHED COPY OF THE FORM, I URGE YOU TO GO THROUGH THE FORM VERY WELL AND FILL THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS LEFT IN THE COLUMES AS THE SENDER OF THE MONEY.

PROVIDE THE NEEDED INFORMATIONS NEEDED IN THE FORM FROM YOU AS THE SENDER OF THE MONEY.

DO THAT FAST AND GO TO THEM SO THAT THE SWIFT TRANSFER CAN BE DONE NOW.

I WAIT TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.
IMTRF_001A TO SEND.jpg IMTRF_001A TO SEND.jpg
224K View Download

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He made a token attempt to fill out part of the form. about a quarter of the first page was filled out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/23/09

It needs your signature, and you left several things blank, I dont think the bank will accept it this way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/23/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

IT DOES NOT REQUIRE MY SIGNATURE BECAUSE AM THE RECEIVER OF THE MONEY, WHEN MY SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED IS AT THE TIME OF
WITHDRAWAL OF THE MONEY IN MY BANK.
THE NEEDE COLUMES AND THE SIGNATURE IS TO BE COMPLETED BY YOU AS THE SENDER OR THE DISPATCHER OF THE MONEY.

THE FORM IS FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE THE RECEIVER TO PARTISPATE IN THE FILLING OF THE FORM,
I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU THE NECESARRY THINGS AND INFORMATION THAT YOU NEEDED FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY.

DO NOT PANIC, FILL UP THE FORM AND SUMMIT IT IMMEDIATELY AND INSTRUCT THEM TO TRANSFER
THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THE INFORMATIONS I GAVE TO YOU ARE AUTHENTIC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/23/09

Ok, I just sent the forms to the bank. Hopefully we can cut through all this red tape, and get the job done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/26/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I GOT YOUR MAIL THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE FORM YO THE BANK FOR THE SWIFT TRANSFER.

NOW, SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/26/09

The bank is not open yet. I am waiting approval from the bank.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/26/09

ATTENTION CHARLES CAMP,
WHAT IS HAPPENING? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP, SEND TO ME NOW THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY.
DO THAT FAST BECAUSE THERE IS NO MUCH TIME TO DELAY, THIS TRANSFER HAS TAKEN MUCH TIME AND I BELIEVE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DONE BY NOW.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh damn, more red tape.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/26/09

The bank has e-mailed me and said you filled out the form wrong. They have flagged the transfer because of this,
And have sent me several more security forms for you to fill out. Please get back to me soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blah blah blah I'm lazy and dont wont to fill out your stupid forms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/27/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS SWIFT TRANSFER SHOULD TAKE MUCH LONG TIME LIKE THIS, FORWARD THE FORM TO ME SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND MORE OF IT.
THE BANK HAS NO RIGHT TO ASK ME TO FILL ANY FORM, IS NEVER DONE, I AM ONLY THE RECEIVER AND HAS NO RIGHT TO FILL
ANY FORM UPON THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY, I ONLY HAVE RIGHT TO FILL FORMS IN MY BANK UPON THE RECEIVER OF THE FUND.
GO TO THEM AND INSTRUCT THEM TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO TELL YOU MORE STORIES.
I WAIT FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I send him the forms anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 10/27/09

These are the forms they want you to fill out. I have to fill out a differant set of forms.
The man at the bank was very stern with me, And questioned me about terrorists.
I am starting to think a bank to bank transfer might not be the way to go.
I am starting to think we should meet face to face to exchange the money in person. Do you think I should come to your country
with the money.
Get back to me as soon as possible.
Charles Camp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g

show details 10/27/09

I forgot to attach thee forms.

10 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
001.jpg 001.jpg
160K View Download
002.jpg 002.jpg
141K View Download
003.jpg 003.jpg
120K View Download
004.jpg 004.jpg
98K View Download
005.jpg 005.jpg
97K View Download
006.jpg 006.jpg
161K View Download
007.jpg 007.jpg
182K View Download
008.jpg 008.jpg
99K View Download
009.jpg 009.jpg
127K View Download
010.jpg 010.jpg
117K View Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/27/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL TO ME TOGETHER WITH THOSE FORMS BUT I MUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT THOSE FORMS ARE VERY CONFUSING.

NOW, I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN CITI BANK NEW YORK USA, I BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE EASIER AND BETTER FOR THE SWIFT TRANSFER.

I HOPE WITH THE ACCOUNT THERE IN CITI BANK NEW YORK AMERICA THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONING OR DELAY.

WRITE TO ME NOW LET ME KNOW YOUR DECISSION IN THIS MY PLAN OF NEW ACCOUNT,
SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT NEXT TO DO BECAUSE THE TRANSFER HAS TAKEN LONGER TIME AND THERE IN MUCH TIME TO WAIT.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g

show details 10/27/09

Ok send me the bank details. But I would love to come to your country and meet you and your family.
Would it be appropiat to bring gifts? If so whate kind? I dont want to offend anyone.

During the whole bait he is never very hip on the idea of me coming to africa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/27/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I BELIEVE THAT COMING DOWN WITH THE CASH IS VERY RISK AND IS NOT ADVISABLE, IT MIGHT NOT BE SAFE TO MOVE AROUND WITH THE CASH BECAUSE
I DO NOT WANT ANY THING TO HAPPEN TO THE MONEY.

BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS IN WHICH YOU WILL DO THE SWIFT TRANSFER.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

BANK NAME: CITI BANK NEW YORK.

BANK ADDRESS: 111 WALL STREET, 19TH FLOOR NEW YORK 10043.

ROUTING CODE: 021000089.

ACCOUNT NAME: IBTC CHARTERED BANK.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 36127476.

FOR: MOTEK INTERNATIONAL.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

YOU SAID THE MONEY IS IN YOUR BANK IN CITI BANK, SO I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU ACCOUNT IN THE SAME CITI BANK,
WHICH I KNOW VERY WELL THAT IT WILL BE VERY EASIER AND FASTER TO DO THE SWIFT TRANSFER.

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE EXCUSE FROM BOTH YOU AND THE BANK.

DO THE TRANSFER AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

crunchy g

show details 10/28/09

Please call me at ***-***-5507 as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to hear his voice. But seriusly I cant remember what we talked about,
But rest assured there was much shouting. I think I might of said something about suspected terrorists.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/28/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

BASED ON MY TELEPHONE DISCUSSION WITH YOU NOW, I URGE TO TRY YOUR MOST POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE THE SWIFT TRANSFER IS DONE TODAY.

AS SOON AS IT IS DONE, SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY.

THE FACT IS THAT THERE IS NO MUCH TIME TO DELAY, SO WE HAVE TO BE FAST TO MAKE SURE EVERY THING GOES WELL.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m
to me

show details 10/29/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,
I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE CONCLUDED WITH THE BANK ON THE SWIFT TRASFER, I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
DO SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh its about to get fun! I fabricate a letter from the Department of Homeland Security and forward it to my lad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
CASE NUMBER=5378932611749875
SUB AGENCY=FBI Florida Division
ASSIGNED AGENT=David Smith
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Camp.
CITIBANK has alerted us to suspicious activity, Involving you and a foreign bank account.
Before we could put a freeze on your account, CITIBANK informed us you had withdrawn all the money and shut down the account.
We abtained a warrent and searched your premises, We found several things of interest inside your place of buissness including
The three kilos of heroin and your stash of fire-arms as well as several suspicious documents. We have issued A warrant for your arrest
if you turn yourself in and co-operate with us we may be able to work out a deal. If you dont you will be punished to the full extent of the law.
Please contact me at 1-877-774-2480 state your case number to be directed to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g

show details 10/29/09

The government has began to track me down. I am on my way to mexico right now, I am writing you
from my hotels computer. You will still be able to contact me at this email address. But I have to get out of the country
and into mexico. What do you think we should do? get ahold of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 10/29/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

YES YOU HAVE TRIED IN WITHRAWING THE MONEY BEFORE THEY COULD FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNT, BUT YOU AND I SHOULD TEAM UP WITH ONE MIND TO GET THINGS SETTLED.
NOW, I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL STILL BE TRACING ME TOO, MAY BE THE HAVE STATED TRACING THE ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU, NEVER MIND BECAUSE I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY BODY.

NOW I WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME VIA WESTERN UNION THE SUM OF $10,000.00 SO THAT I WILL USE IT TO ORGANIZE SOMETHINGS.
DO SEND THE MONEY WITH THESE INFORMATION BELLOW:

…………………………………………………………..

RECEIVERS FIRST NAME: NNADI.

RECEIVERS LAST NAME: SAMSON

RECEIVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEST QUESTION: HOW.

TEST ANSWER: FINE

AMOUNT: $5,000.00

……………………………………………..

YES, DO SPLIT THE PAYMENT INTO TWO DIFFERENT PLACES WITH THE SAME INFORMATION.
DO SEND TO ME THE 10 DIGITS MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBERS (MTCN) SO THAT THE MONEY YOU SEND CAN BE RECEIVED EASILY.
DO THAT IMMEDIATELLY.

WE WILL STILL BE RUBBING MINDS TOGETHER ON OUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

Is that bank account two or three? Anyway im sure al@n is happy.

crunchy g

show details 10/29/09

I have made it to Dallas texas. I have another days travel ahead of me before I get to mexico. I will send you the
money when I reach Tijuana, so we can prepare my escape. Thank you for your help in my time of need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paymentoffice.s.m
to me

show details 10/30/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

I GOT YOUR EMAIL TO ME BUT I WANT TO KNOW EXACLTLY WHEN YOU WILL REACH TO TIJUANA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE ACTUAL TIME YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO ME.
DO NOT WORRY MUCH, ALL IS WELL AND I BELIEVE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am trying to put it in his head that the longer I am on the run
the more of his money will evaporate into the air, and he should try to get me to africa as soon as possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g
to paymentoffice..

show details 11/1/09

I took me much longer to get here than I thought it would, It was difficult getting over the border, and I had to pay a man 1,200 dollars
to smuggle me across. But I have arived here and have commissioned a new set of documents for myself from a man the person
who smuggled me across the border introduced me to, they shouldn't cost to much, just a couple of thousand.'

What should be our next step? Once my new passport is completed I will be able to fly,
Does Nigeria have extridition laws with america? I definatly have to get out of here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m
to me

show details 11/2/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

YES YOU HAVE TRIED IN MAKING YOUR WAY TO THERE SUCCESSFULLY.
NOW, I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD CONTROL NOW, SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO PANIC AGAIN.
NOW I WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME VIA WESTERN UNION THE SUM OF $10,000.00 SO THAT I WILL USE IT TO ORGANIZE SOMETHINGS.

DO SEND THE MONEY WITH THESE INFORMATION BELLOW:

…………………………………………………………..

……………………………………………..

YES, DO SPLIT THE PAYMENT INTO TWO DIFFERENT PLACES WITH THE SAME INFORMATION.

DO SEND TO ME THE 10 DIGITS MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBERS (MTCN) SO THAT THE MONEY YOU SEND CAN BE RECEIVED EASILY.

DO THAT IMMEDIATELLY.
WE WILL STILL BE RUBBING MINDS TOGETHER ON OUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION.

THANKS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g

show details 11/2/09

I have sent the money via western union, The man at the office said all transfers out of mexico
must be validated at http://s3cur3pt.1nf0 to recieve the money. Enter in the number I have attached to complete the proccesse.

Whate things are you organizing? Do you have a plan? Please give me some details.
How much would a flight to africa from mexico cost?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M7CN secure lets you turn the number into an image so they cant cut and past
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 11/2/09

Here is the number

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM, paymentoffice.s.m <[email protected]> wrote:

number.jpg number.jpg
4K View Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/2/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT? GO TO WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY AS I DIRECTED YOU AND THE WESTERN UNION WILL
GIVE TO YOU THE PAYMENT SLIP WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO ME FOR THE RECEIVING OF THE MONEY OVER HERE.

THERE IS NOTHING TO VALIDATE, DO THE RIGHT THING AND DO NOT KID ME ANY MORE.
WESTERN UNION HAS ONE RULE ALL OVER THE WORLD, SO IT WILL NOT BE DIFFERENT IN MEXICO.

SEND THE MONEY AND GIVE TO ME THE CONTROL NUMBERS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY.

I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He is not very happy about M7CN Secure, he logged on and fiddled around for a while but didnt get very far.
By the way can anybody tell me if that little nugget about not being able to transfer money out of nigeria is true?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g
to paymentoffice..

show details 11/2/09

I have done what you told me, It is up to you to get the money now.
I have both the slips, But I do not have access to a scaner. And western union has differant laws all over the
world, Like in nigeria, people cannot send money out of the country at all. The man at the office had a whole speech about
the validation, but my spanish is not very good so I couldnt realy understand him.

What are your plans for the money? Please tell me how we are going to get me out of this mess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m
to me

show details 11/2/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN MAKING TRANSFER FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE NOW, AND I KNOW BANKING COORDINATION.
PLESAE, GO BACK TO THE BANK WHERE YOU SEND THE WESTERN UNION AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT THE MONEY BACK THAT THE PERSON
TO BE RECECIVE THE MONEY IS NOT ABLE TO ACCES THE PROCESS PLESE.

I CAN NOT BE FULLING MY SELF FOR SOMETHING I KNOW THAT IS NEVER BE DONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD,
I KNOW WHEN THE MONEY IS SENT I CAN BE ABLE TO COLLECT IT OK.

GO BANK AND COLLECT THE MONEY, IF YOU KNOW WHERE (WESTERN UNOIN MONEY TRANSFER) IS YOU WILL GO THERE AND SEND THE MONEY,
OR IF YOU CAN FIND (MONEY GRAM, MONEY TRANSFER) IT OK BY ME.

THANKS

BEST REGARD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g

show details 11/2/09

I used western union. Why do you want so much money, I need to know

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/2/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

IS THERE ANY BETTER WAY YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY THERE? BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND SEND THE MONEY,
BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE MONEY TRANSFER YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH?

LOOK AT THE SITE IS NOT WESTERN UNOIN MONEY TRANSFER. I WANT THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN ARRANGE ON WHAT WE CAN DO SO THAT WE GET THE TRANSACTION DONE.

THANKS

BEST REAGSRDS.

crunchy g
to paymentoffice..

show details 11/2/09

Ok I will look for a office that does not do this, But you have to tell me your plan.

paymentoffice.s.m
to me

show details 11/2/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

NOW LISTEN, AND KNOW MY PLAN OVER THE STAGE OF THIS TRANSACTION, BEFORE YOU CAN BE ABLE TO COME DOWN TO NIGERIA
THERE IS ESSENTIAL DOCUMENT THAT WILL BE ISSURED ON YOUR NAME, THAT IS WHY I ASK YOU TO SEND TO ME $10,000 DOLLAARS
TO ENABLE ME HAVE THE ARRANGEMENT DONE AND SUCESSFULLY.
THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TO GO TO WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE MONEY AS I DIRECTED YOU,
THE WESTERN UNION ADMINISTRATOR WILL GIVE YOU (MTCN NUMBER OR REFERCE) THAT YOU WILL SEND TO ME FOR EASY CLLECTION HERE IN NIGERIA.

REMENBER THAT THERE IS NO TIME NOW, WE HAVE TO HURRY UP AND CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITHOUT PROBLEM.
I AM EXPECTING YOU SOON SO THAT I CAN START UP WITH MY PLANS.

THANKS

BESTREGARDS.

paymentoffice.s.m
to me

show details 11/3/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

WHAT HAPPEN? I HAVE NOT HARD FROM YOU.ARE WE STILL TOGATHER TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU.

THANKS[/color
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends call me "crunchy g"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=red]
crunchy g

show details 11/3/09

Ok I think I found a place to do it at, I need your name and the receiving office

I was kinda embarrassed when I realized I never got your name, What do you like to be called?
As you know I am Charles Camp but my freinds call me "crunchy G". And you sir are most assuredly my friend,
helping me escape the country and all. So you may call me crunchy if you wish.
I think the feds are trying to break into this account. Do you think I should move to a new account? O yea My fake passport is allmost done.

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/4/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I BELIEVE YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY ACCORDING TO MY DIRECTION.

THANKS

I love Dozers generators.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 11/4/09

Ok I looked around for a long time, But I couldnt find A place that didn't require that website,
But I thought since time is such a factor and you need the money for my documents. I went ahead
and sent the money anyway, You will need to go to http://s3cur3pt.1nf0 and enter in the number I
have attached, I have also included the receipt from the transaction.

My passport shud be done tommorow, When will the documents you are getting be ready?
What to you think we should do now? I have an associate in spain, Would you be willing to meet him somewhere
and accept a package on my behalf, It is not large, only about 4 kilograms, And we will need it when I get to nigeria.

2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
this.jpg this.jpg
87K View Download
that.jpg that.jpg
4K View Download

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/4/09

DEAR CHARLES CAMP,

WHAT ARE DOING OR TALKING? ARE YOU SERIOUS FOR THIS OR YOU ARE JUST THERE TO FULL YOUR SELF.

IF YOU CAN DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT A HONEST PERSON BYE.

I have to slap my pet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 11/4/09

Whate are you talking about? I have done everything you have asked and more,
I have gone thru great lengths to get your money from your client to you, Your fishy bank account
got my office raided by the Department of Homeland Security, I lost much in that raid, But I have a reputation to uphold
so I am still planing to come to africa to deliver your money, even though you got me investigated, I am an honest buissness man!
would you rather I welch on our deal and keep all the money to myself? How long will it take for you to get the documents together
now that you have the money? I should have my passport tommorow so I will be able to get a plane ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/4/09

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. AFTER YOU SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION YOU WILL BE GIVEN ( MTCN NUMBER) THAT IS ONLY SECRET PIN NUMBER.

SO I WANT TO BELIVE YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME THE TRUE OK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think its a mexican thing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 11/4/09

I dont have the mtcn number, I sent you the western union form, Thats all they gave me, They told me
the reciever of the funds had to complete a secure processe to get the money, Its weird they dont make us do that in america.
I think its a mexican thing,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g
to paymentoffice..

show details 11/4/09

I forgot to add, How long will it take you to get the paper work together now that I have sent the money?
I need to know when to buy my plane ticket. So we can meet face to face to give you the money.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 11/5/09

Hello? I have my new passport, It looks realy good. How close are you to getting all the paper work together on your end?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/5/09

UNTILL YOU ARE READY TO SEND THE MONEY ACCORDING TO MY DIRECTION AND THE WAY IT HAS BEEN IN THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g

show details 11/5/09

I have sent the money via western union as per your instructions. What more would you have me do?
Now please time is a very important factor now, I do not like it here in mexico and wish to leave soon.
Also the buissness of my friend in spain, If he came to africa would you be able to meet him and receive
my package for me, It is very valuable and I need someone I can trust.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/5/09

GO AND COLLET THE MONEY YOU SENT TO ME BACK BECAUSE I CAN NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE THAT WILL NOT FOLLOW DIRECTION IN SUCH AWAY IT WILL BE EASY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He is starting to get frustrated, and is considering dropping me.
So I wave a duffel bag full of cash in his face.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g

show details 11/5/09

Ok I will go get the money, But what should I do with it? Dont you need it to get the documents?
Dont worry we will be able to work something out, and your 600,000 is safe, I have hidden it in the desert so
if someone breaks into my hotel room they wont find it. Its between two big rocks and a cactus in a duffle bag.
Its alot heavier then you would think because its all in five dollar bills, so it wont blow away and an animal wont be able to carry it.

Now are you willing to accept my package for me? I need to tell my friend to arrange for travel.

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/6/09

LISTEN TO ME IF YOU ARE ABLE TO TRANSACT THIS BUSINESS WITH ME ITS BETTER YOU FORGET THIS AND STAY OUT OFF ME,
BECAUSE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR PROGERAMS.

TO MAKE A SIMPLE TRANSFER YOU CAN NOT, TO SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION YOU CAN NOT, THEN WORK MAKES YOU A GOOD BUSINESS PERSON?
I AM SO TIRED WITH YOUR STORY EVERY DAY.

PLEASE I AM MORE UNDERSTANDABLE THAN THIS.

crunchy g
I dont know what your talking about, I have sent you some money on several oc...

show details 11/6/09

I dont know what your talking about, I have sent you some money on several occasions but you dont seem smart enough to pick it up.
Listen I'm just trying to complete my contract and get you your 600,000, But you are making it very difficult and wasting time.
I have all the documents I need to get to africa, I am waiting on you to get the paper work ready so I can get there.
I am tired of being in mexico, and the stress of keeping your money safe here is starting to tire me. I am starting to think
about keeping the money for myself if you cant get your act together. How long before all the paper work will be done?

crunchy g
to paymentoffice..

show details 11/7/09

HOW LONG TILL ALL YOUR PAPER WORK IS DONE?!?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paymentoffice.s.m

show details 11/9/09

DEAR CHAARLES,

PLEASE GO AND COLLECT THE MONEY FROM WHERE YOU SEND THE TO PLEAS, I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY I ASK YOU TO SEND.

I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING, THE DOCUMENT IT WILL COST MONEY AND HOW CAN I DO IT? NOTHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO.
DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT FROM MEXICO? IF YES GET BACK TO ME.

THANKS

SYLVESTER

crunchy g

show details 11/9/09

I have done everything you have asked me. I have sent the money two times but every time you complain.
I dont know how I could send you money to a bank account I dont have a bank account in mexico.
It is really hot here and I am going to leave soon. If you pick up my package for me, you will have plenty of money to get the paper work done.

Please get back to me soon.

crunchy g
to paymentoffice..

show details 11/11/09

I am starting to feel like you are a joker, are you serious about receiving the 600,000?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well he has stopped contacting me, and his account was shut down And with any normal lad the bait would end there.
But like I said he was my favorite pet, and during the course of this bait
My amazing mentor fatter_siam started baiting him from one of my e-mail accounts
to show me how things are done. And it happens the lad was using a differant e-mail address to scam fatter than he was using to scam me.

So I take the his addy from fatter_siams bait, and pulled the all seeing all knowing act, to try to cast fear and doubt into this lads life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g
to senator.sylves.

show details 11/12/09

I have not heard from you in several days. You are becoming very troublesome,
It took considerable effort to find another e-mail address for you,
But on the upside I know exactly where you are now, and it is my job to fullfill
my contract. The consequences will be severe if I cannot fullfill my contract.
Now what do you want to do? I would like clarification on our deal,
do you want to cancel the contract and let me keep the money so you can face the repracutions by your self?

SENATORSYLVESTERM

show details 11/17/09

Attention: Charles Camp,

I receive all your mails, but I want to clarify you to my understanding and to know who escape goat is.

Go and get phone number, I will call you to talk with you and to explain thing in details to you.

And, can you find your way to Nigeria without the necessary essential documents that will enable you enter freely into MY country NIGERIA.

Get a phone number for easy communication and get back to me.

Thanks
Sylvester.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g
to SENATORSYLVEST.

show details 11/17/09

Good, I was hoping we could work this out. As you know my fake passport is done so I will be able to leave mexico
without the department of homeland security finding out, What other documents would I need?
I will need you to meet me at the airport, I would not feel safe in a strange country with 600,000 cash. Do you have a gun you
could bring to help us protect the money, I am not sure I will be able to get mine thru airport security.

I had my secretary enable call forwarding on my buissness phone in the states, It will be much cheaper for you to call
this way, I gave you the number before but in case you have forgot it is ***-***-5507

Now that I know you are on board I will start shopping for a ticket to Nigeria.

Please get back to me soon so we can move forward together.

Charles Camp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Charles camp,

Very good you are there to talk with me, I will not come to airport to met you,
all you have to do is to come down to Nigeria, in the airport you will take taxi to a good hotel and logged.

You can take care of that get a hotel and send me an email so that I will direct you where you should be or come.

Thanks

Sylvester.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g
to SENATORSYLVEST.

show details 11/22/09

Why cant you come meet me? Am I going to have to go to spain after all?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SENATORSYLVESTERM

show details 11/23/09

I CAN NOT COME AND MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO DO WHAT ASK YOU TO DO.

HOW CAN YOU COME AND EXPECT ME TO COME AND MEET YOU WHEN YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEND THE MONEY THAT I
ASK FROM TO ENABLE ME MET UP WITH THE REQIURED DOCUMENTION THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE BEFORE COMING TO NIGERIA.

NEVER I CANT, YOU CAN GO TO SPAIN IF YOU WHICH BYE.

SYLVESTER.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g
to SENATORSYLVEST.

show details 11/23/09

Ok, sorry I cant bring you the 600,000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENATORSYLVESTERM
to me

show details 11/23/09

OH SORRY, ITS BETTER YOU TAKE IT TO YOUR SELF .BYE

It has been a week or two and he gets ahold of me from out of the blue.

SENATORSYLVESTERM
to me

show details 12/3/09

Have you carry the money to Spain as you said?

Sylvester.

I am trying to really rub it in that he let half a million dollars slip out of his grasp.
If only he had cooperated with me, he would be a rich man right now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crunchy g
to SENATORSYLVEST.

show details 12/8/09

Yes I arrived a couple of days ago, And I am having the greatest time.
I can not thank you enough for letting me keep the money! Have you seen the girls in madrid?
They are beutiful, and with close to 600,000 dollars there is no shortage of woman.

And I dont think the department of homeland security knows im here, what fools.

Thank you again for the money, If thers anything I can ever do for you let me know.

Charles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENATORSYLVESTERM

show details 12/9/09

you have my name there with you, you use it and send money to me through western union and you carry on with your enjoyment.
send me $5,000 dolays with my name.

sylvester mbagwu.

crunchy g
to SENATORSYLVEST.

show details 12/10/09

Oh, you actually want me to do something. I actually said that to be polite.

When you told me you where unwilling to meet me at the airport or meet my friend,
Then you told me to keep your money I assumed that we where done dealing with each other.

I'm afraid I cant send you any money, My life style has suddenly become quite
grand, I have my eye on a Ferrari I want to buy. And I think I have found an investment
opportunity in south africa with a very friendly barrister, so I will be needing all the money for
that.

But let me thank you again for letting me have your money, It has bought me great happiness.

Send me an e-mail sometime and tell me how you are doing.

Your one time business partner,
Charles Camp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SENATORSYLVESTERM

show details 12/10/09

With all pleasure, keep on and take of your self we are still friends.

Thank so much its your luck man.

He resorts to begging
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SENATORSYLVESTERM

show details 12/15/09

If we are friend why you can not send money to me.?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope he is more coperative when he becomes some one elses pet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
crunchy g
to SENATORSYLVEST.

show details 12/18/09

Because you where not being very coperative.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that is it.I hope you enjoyed it please comment and critque, I crave feedback.

"Scam-baiting" social manipulation at its finest.

"WE WILL STILL BE RUBBING MINDS TOGETHER ON OUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION."

Last edited by cruncher44 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work from my perspective. You kept the lad very busy always a good thing- and I think you deeducated him without letting him in on the fact that he was baited.

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work

Quote:
If we are friend why you can not send money to me.?

he sounds shattered. gotta love when the lads spirit ends up smashed all over the floor. but anyway im off to ask all my friends why they dont give me money.

Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Its between two big rocks and a cactus in a duffle bag.

*Cackles* That's a great explanantion for the location. "Go to Mexico. Take a left at the desert, walk fifteen feet past the snake, turn right, then walk until you see a mirage. It's between two big rocks and a cactus." *Snickerfit*

Closed lad accounts x3
Cellphone x3
whistler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reviewed the scam bait. It seems to take a lot of time on your part as well. Is it important to to mis-spell or is that accidental?

I hope this takes one scammer off the scam trail.
sumat fishy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for a great read,he was one obnoxious sod wasn't he.I hope he keeps getting baited until he's sick of it and decides to repent his sins and change his ways.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic