SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Prudential Bank Makola Branch

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I almost got my lad arrested at the bank mentioned in this thread ...
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88848&highlight=makola+prudential

My lad writes:
Quote:

MADAM I TOOK THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE ME TO THE PLACE BUT THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NOTHING PROVING THAT THE MONEY SENT BELONGS TO ME. SO BEFORE THIS MONEY WILL BE RELEASE I NEED TO COME WITH THE CONTROL NUMBER AND ALSO THE NAME OF SENDER TOGETHER WITH THE AMOUNT I HAVE BEEN SENT TO TAKE FROM THERE.REMEMBER TO ADD THE DESTINATION OF THE MONEY.WITHOUT THIS THE MONEY WILL BE SIZE AND I WILL BE ARRESTE AS A CRIMINAL. OR IF YOU CANT DO ALL THIS JUST SEND ME THE INVOICE THEY GAVE YOU FROM THE WESTERN UNION. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP THIS DELAYING. THIS IS VERY SIMPLE THE DAY YOU WENT TO THE WESTERN UNION THEY GAVE YOU A FILE AFTER EVERY TRANSACTION, THAT INFORMATION THE WESTERN UNION GAVE YOU IS WHAT YOU WILL SEND ME TO CLAIM THE MONEY. WE WERE NEARLY ARRESTED TODAY I AND MY BROTHER. BECAUSE THE MANAGER SAID SHE DON"T KNOW YOU AND HAS NOT SPOKEN WITH ANY ONE FROM USA.I NEED TO TAKE THE EVERY INFORMATIONS CONCERNING THE MONEY NOW, SO THAT I CAN GO TO ANY BRANCH OF WESTERN UNION FOR COLLECTION. REMEMBER IF THIS MONEY IS DELAYED ALL MY EFFORTS WILL BE IN VAIN BRCAUSE THE GHANA GOVERNMENT WILL SIEZ THE MONEY SINCE THERE IS NO LEGAL NUMBER PROVING THE MONEY BELONGS TO ME. WHAT HAPPEN TODAY WAS SERIOUS THEY NEARLY ARREST US. I NEED THE INFORMATIONS THE WESTERN UNION GAVE YOU AFTER DOING THEM TRANSACTIONS WITH THEM.

And.

Quote:
MADAM ALL THIS YOU ARE DOING TO DELAY THIS MONEY ARE REALLY AFFECTING ME AND MY FAMILY. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE JOY IN THE HOUSE ANY MORE. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ENOUTH OF THE DELAY OF LET ME HAVE THIS MONEY NOW MADAM MY PEOPLE ARE BLAMING ME THEY ALL THINK IS FRAUD MY REPUTATION HAS SPOIL.TO DAY I AND MY BROTHER WERE AT MAKOLA PRUDENTIAL BANK THE BANK MANAGER SAID AM TELLING LIES FOR NO ONE SPOKE WITH HER HER SO AM A CRIMINAL THEY WANTED TO CALL IN THE POLICE TO ARREST ME .WHY SHOULD YOU KEEP ON TO DO THIS TO ME OR ARE YOU NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE PICTURE I BROUGHT TO YOU FROM AKURE? WHY ALL THIS TIME YOU KEPT ON DELAYING ME TO AN EXTENT THAT THEY WANTED TO ARREST ME.?... SEND ME NOW ALL THE VIVID IN FORMATIONS ABOUT THE MONEY YOU SENT; ;; 1. SEND ME MONEY CONTROL NUMBER WHICH YOU WERE GIVEN AFTER THE TRANSACTION. 2. TELL ME THE NAME WHICH SEND THE MONEY 3.THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU SENT. DON"T SAY YOU HAVE SPOKEN THEY TOLD ME THEY DONT KNOW YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING PROVING THAT YOU SEND ANY MONEY WITHOUT ME CALLING THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER SEND ME THE IN FORMATIONS TO CLARE THE MONEY NOW. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, yeah, that location has a great rep for arresting lads. Very Happy

Sounds like it's time to push the lad even further for going there, suggesting the manager must be lying and trying to keep the money for themselves. Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent a couple of lads there before. One was arrested and held for three weeks and another was beaten up by the security guards and thrown out. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, Jon. and here I thought the mean old manager moved and took another job, and they didn't hassle scammers anymore. glad to hear his family was shocked! Smile
Maybe he is only missing the secret code words and the "release papers for a secure transaction" or something??

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few lads have been arrested there after being sent by baiters, including one of mine ('MY FRIEND ALEX' in my sig, for all we know he's still locked up), there is a handy Police station just across the road.

There chances of getting caught are much greater if you can send them some dodgy paperwork that they have had to print out and show the manager, then he has enough evidence to call the Police in.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And with a bit of luck, the lad has travelled some distance so has his wallet, ID and his usb flash drive with a shed load of other incriminating evidence stored on it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic