SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's Killing Me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First I want to share that you people have been bringing me to tears repeatedly! I have had to walk out of my office twice to keep from vomiting. I have not laughed so hard and long in many, many years (and I have many of them to speak of.) I am slowly gathering pieces, such as a Gmail account (imagine an old person in IT for 32 years who hasn't a clue about Gmail or any other free email services!) and will get voice drop, etc., as I move along. I also started (is he really going to admit it?) using Facebook lately and it is also a time consumer.

But what is killing me is not knowing what "slappers" or "tossers" are and what the significance of Goats is! I have read for hours and hours and have no clue. Also, what's ASEM?

Anyway, I hope to get in on some sort of mass bait as a beginning tool so I will continue to peruse the MAIN FORUM for an opportunity.

Goat
Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM stands for accidentally sent email, where you send an email to a bunch of lads but you write it as if it was for one person. Its a handy way to get bank accounts actually... Very Happy

The other terms, I haven't got a clue about and I've been wondering about the goats myself...

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slapping is berating your lad in a manner which will (or should) make him feel bad, without the risk of being dropped.

A tosser is someone who plays with themselves.

The goats are a mystery, but I'm convinced their only purpose is to make people wonder what their purpose is.

Homicidal wrote:
ASEM stands for accidentally sent email, where you send an email to a bunch of lads but you write it as if it was for one person.

Not necessarily. A "mass ASEM" is sending the same ASEM to a buttload of lads. An ASEM (Accidentally Sent E-Mail) can be to only one lad. The idea is to send them a letter which they'll believe is not intended for them, but will respond to anyway because they can get something out of it.

For example...
"Dear Mr Bello

I've got the money, where should I transfer it to?"

Welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Ladilicious, glad to have you aboard. I remember having people at work staring at me in confusion the first times I began reading these forums as well.

Interested in learning about the goats are we? Sorry, I could tell you, but then I'd have to ban you Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the "slappers" I was referring to seemed to relate to female lads with the tossers being the males. I expect it will reveal itself over time.

The Goats ... now there is the question, isn't it! I expect some of the goats are/have been used to pay barristers and other suchlike officials. And goats are often the 'butt' of a joke. But knowing there is an icon/award/metal for goats is the interesting part. As I have been tossed off the cabbage truck a few times, as well as under it and the bus, I expect it will reveal itself in time.

My last wonderment for this evening is, do folks reveal much of themselves IRL here? There are clearly some interesting characters (as an old man I am intrigued by NN) but it's not clear if one reveals occupation or proclivities ... any guidance.

So, I will leave this evening, to attend a Tower of Power concert, with deep appreciation for your amazing imaginations, creativity, psychological insights and hysteria! Thank you.

Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ladalicious - Welcome to Eater. Who is responsible for making you laugh so hard you almost vomited? We have a rule about not being that funny around here. We don't want members getting injured, like that "deadly joke" incident on Monty Python. We'll have to warn the members responsible to break their joke up into not-vomiting pieces, of only one part per day. Smile

edit: since lads visit this forum, please, no RL details posted here, for your safety. But some members reveal more in chat, if you are trustworthy, some never will. Hey, we are strangers on the internet, right? Watch out for NN...the nurse may not be what you are thinking right now... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Tower of Power is still around. Shocked I saw them in concert... longer ago than I care to remember.

My observation is that people are reluctant to reveal much of their real identities here, probably with good reason. However, others are less private. You never want to post your real name/address/contact info, etc, but beyond that I guess it's whatever you feel comfortable with.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am afraid, Slappy, that you are one of the causes of this nausea! Well, not nausea really ... but sorta' a belly-whappus! But I am now very careful about reading about the FBI and Dolla' Chopping ... I am almost snorting milk from my nose just typing that! Well, not milk, maybe just some snot ... or maybe the vegetable soup I'm having for dinner.

And now I am off to get dressed for the concert.

Goat
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
I am almost snorting milk from my nose just typing that! Well, not milk, maybe just some snot

Snot tastes best on snot, though.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Catcher In The Lie on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 am; edited 5 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mods, please remove my belly-whappusness, if I get out of hand again. It's been causing a new member near nausea.

and the rest of you guys, tone down this FBI and Dolla Chopping stuff.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Catcher In The Lie wrote:
basically worked only to buy music at the time. You do remember eating ketchup and crackers in order to be able to buy music doncha? Very Happy Very Happy

I remember very well! I had it all planned out. Money was for housing and food (necessities), but beyond that the only luxuries that really mattered were music and a decent computer. Everything else (car, clothing, other consumer goods, etc) just had to be functional, not super expensive.

Come to think of it, I still pretty much value things that way. Very Happy

Edit: Hey, you edited out your message just as I was replying to it. Razz

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, it's not a good idea to probe too deeply into the goat thing.

In fact, I can reveal the whole site is run by goats, who occasionally pretend to be human when a crisis arrives, such as somebody mentioning the name of He Whose Name Shall Not Be Mentioned.

Apart from that, and the simple rules contained in the Encyclobaita Goatapedia, which comes in 14 handsome volumes, there's nothing else to know except to bait safe and pretend not to notice if you see anyone gnawing on trees.

Welcome! Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, glad you're enjoying Eater. Very Happy

Ladilicious wrote:
Well, the "slappers" I was referring to seemed to relate to female lads with the tossers being the males. I expect it will reveal itself over time.

Maybe you are talking about Nurse Nasty's female superhero? One of them was named "Slapper". That's a joke referring to the previously mentioned definition of "slapping" lads. (reprimanding).

Tosser is an insult word that baiters here have used in baits, getting lads to admit to being "tossers" while they have no idea what it really means.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=A%20-%20Tosser

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:

Homicidal wrote:
ASEM stands for accidentally sent email, where you send an email to a bunch of lads but you write it as if it was for one person.

Not necessarily. A "mass ASEM" is sending the same ASEM to a buttload of lads. An ASEM (Accidentally Sent E-Mail) can be to only one lad. The idea is to send them a letter which they'll believe is not intended for them, but will respond to anyway because they can get something out of it.

Crap. I knew something was wrong with that...

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also note that while ASEM is a baiter acronym, lads use the same technique for some scams. Those scripts often start out with "I have not forgotten your past efforts".

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm back from the Tower of Power concert ... excellent, excellent. I love Doc ... his jowls are getting jowlier and jowlier! Next week I'm seeing Ted Nugent and Sugar Ray at the end of the month. You'll find I go to a lot of concerts but I guess I won't reveal how/why publicly.

You people are marvelous and I very much appreciate your hospitality.

Well, I'm old and decrepit so I'm off to bed. I'll be monitoring the forum for a chance to jump into something.

Goat
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Ladilicious!
I see that a goat has magically appeared in your siggy!
Lucky you...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladilicious wrote:
My last wonderment for this evening is, do folks reveal much of themselves IRL here?

Slap wrote:
since lads visit this forum, please, no RL details posted here, for your safety.

Just my opinion, but an even better reason to not reveal RL information are trolls and other people closer to home who might stumble upon it. You've no doubt realized by now that opposition to baiterdom is quite widespread.

The lads are too far away for me to be concerned with them. I've given them my name, photograph, and street address (sans house number) before, and I'm still alive.

As Slap's mentioned, baiters here (not all, mind you) will rarely have trouble being personal in private chat.

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
The lads are too far away for me to be concerned with them. I've given them my name, photograph, and street address (sans house number) before, and I'm still alive.

While it's true that the odds of lads showing up at your doorstep is very small, it's not exactly safe baiting so we advise not being so free with your details yourself. In the end it's your choice, but you never know you run into a nutter..

Welcome to eater by the way Smile

As for posting your personal details.. Some people know what town I live in. Some know how old I am. I reveil some stuff about myself, but never enough to come even close to my actual doorstep. Better to be safe than sorry, I guess.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose, in the end, it boils down to whether you own a firearm or not.

Oh what I'd give for a lad to show up on my doorstep. Laughing

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Slapper" is also UK slang for a loose women. And one of my baiting characters - Agn3s Sl@pper - was one originally. Although she's now a 10 year old girl.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
I suppose, in the end, it boils down to whether you own a firearm or not...

You carry a firearm at all times, ready to fire when at home?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Of course. A pistol's no good unloaded.

Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning, Gentlepeople! I am truly awed to see a goat appear in my .sig. It is as in RL where most of the good shit happens for totally unknown reasons. Unfortunately I usually know wtf I did wrong to cause the bad stuff, sigh. I am also very smiley that so many names (and adventures) that I have read of/about have graciously swooped down to offer warm greetings.

I have taken a few turns around the barn and will exert some modicum of restraint with my personal details even though I, like Nick, possess a smallish number of firearms (but also a gun safe.) I do have a rather fun life and I expect bits and pieces such as the TOP concert will spill out and likely some of you will learn more in PMs as I get to know you. I am not paranoid but have been in IT a long time and am quite familiar with the vagaries of the Internet. I am known to have rather strong and multitudinous opinions and don't mind that other do, too, so those who feel baiting is sinful or immoral or bad joss will just have to live with themselves.

On a more practical note, what is it that you do to mask yourself if you are one of those who like to build websites ... domain registration being so public? Use a service like Godaddy's to hide your details?

Well, it's time to shower and shave. I'll check back in later this morning.

Again, I thank you for your warm and kindly welcome.

Goat
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and say goodbye to your free time, Ladilicious.

Don't forget to read all the stickies and browse through the Eater University for lots of helpful advice if you haven't already done so.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic