SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Experiment on lads attention span

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrGarang wrote
Quote:
Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is David John Garang, the only son of John Garang, a former Vice President of Sudan. More violence erupted in Sudan 's shaken capital following the sudden death of my late father John Garang together with his entourage on his way back from Uganda, who was killed in a helicopter crash soon after he was made vice president
blah blah blah

i wrote
Quote:
Sorry not interested

T1ger.

mrGarang wrote
Quote:
Dear Mr. T1ger Bark1nson,

Thanks for your mail, i just feel you understand my situation because what i need most now is how to retrieve the money my late father deposited here in one of the bank,some one who can stand as the next of kin because the fund is said to be for onward transfer to a foreigner which my father did not mentioned any name and since i have made myself known to the bank official as a son to the account owner, with the proof of the account deposit slip and certificate that is with me can be a good proof on your side as well as the beneficiary of the fund in the account upon my introducing you officially to the bank management as the person my late father intending to send the money to before his death
blah blah

Fav0ur wrote
Quote:

My Name is FAV0UR, I saw your profile at ( site)
and love it. I saw that you and I share allot in common, then I decided to contact you so that we can get to know each other better, then I can send you my picture.

I know that there is a reason God has brought you and I together, I will love you to reply this and tell me about your self.

I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.

Yours Sincerely,

i wrote
Quote:

Sorry not interested

T1ger

fav0ur wrote
Quote:

My Dearest Heart,

How are you doing?.I believe that you are doing well. Thanks for your mail. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 4.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with, i asked God to provide for me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me. But can you believe since i meet you my heart tell me you have been giving to me by God, However, i will like you to contact the European bank where this money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows, blah blah

think i have a couple more, but i wont waste more space with them, i am so glad the lads take the time to actually read what we write, and i have used very short and to the point replies too.

meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it difficult to understand why so many lads do not read initial responses, especially in dating scams, they could do so much better.

Most will send their standard reply to a blank or even abusive e-mail calling out their 419.
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all matter of time management for the lads. Initially they are working with many many responses, only part of which is coming back after the each consecutive e-mail. Thus they are sending scripted replies to everyone for the first couple of e-mails.

Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had romance lads go go five rounds with me when I just sent them random pounding on the keyboard.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I experimented with romance lads once (wow, THAT doesn't sound dirty Shocked ) and I would just copy and paste part of their reply as my reply to them! They didn't notice a thing.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how many scammers like this are entirely automated for the first 10 or so replies?

It wouldn't be hard to make an application to automatically send out numbered responses.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic