SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Apologies in Advance

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case I should offend anyone or trample on any toes, I wish to apologize in advance that it was not intended and completely accidental.

Had the misfortune to be assaulted this afternoon by one of my neighbors (through no fault of my own) and it's left me pretty badly shaken and in a great deal of extra pain especially in my lower back Crying or Very sad. The creep that did it was taken away by the police and charged. Unfortunately he was let out on bail. Just hope it doesn't take forever to get to court as I (and several of my other neighbors who have had trouble with this guy) would love to see him go down Evil or Very Mad .

In the meantime I'll try to vent my spleen upon all lads I can lay my paws on. If no lads available, shall try and stay firmly tucked up in my burrow.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope your ok, and not to badly hurt. I hope he gets what is coming to him. In the mean time, do what ever is neccessary to stay clear of this creep, where you able to get a TRO? stay safe and hope the back feels better quick

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh noes! At least he seems to get what he deserves. Get better soon! Maybe some of the things I prepared for my VD woo-ing will help with your lower back?

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hang in there debesto - be a tough little Aussie!

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If no lads available, shall try and stay firmly tucked up in my burrow.

A wise decision, dbest03. Hope you recover quickly.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch!

Get better!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest03 wrote:
... Unfortunately he was let out on bail. Just hope it doesn't take forever to get to court as I (and several of my other neighbors who have had trouble with this guy) would love to see him go down ...
You and your neighbours probably should consider taking out an AVO against the miscreant, particularly if there is a record of intimidating and violent acts against yourselves. Hope you are feeling more relaxed and in less pain than when you first posted.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^is that like a TRO? (Temporary Restraining Order) I would guess it means Anti Violence Order. I just love learning foreign* terms.

*Foreign is relative, so no offense meant.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Apprehended Violence Order

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow! that's awful dbest03 Sad Take care of yourself and keep safe!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the words of support. Much appreciated. Feeling a bit better today even though still sore in the back. Just going to take a while to get better.

Unfortunately the creep (polite term) lives on the next floor up from me and often likes to go walkies around the complex I live in, so could be a bit hard to avoid but will be doing my best. As part of his bail conditions, he is NOT to harass, intimidate, abuse, etc me or the other neighbour he had a go at as well yesterday.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
numbnuts
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No take out a AVO then he will have to shift get the others to do the same
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

numbnuts wrote:
No take out a AVO then he will have to shift get the others to do the same

Quite a lot of the other tenants where I live have an AVO out against this crumb but he still makes life hell for everyone Sad .

Sand Timer x1

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor little cavy, hugs and cuddles.

If he is a tenant is it possible to compalin to the landlord, surely if enough people complain then he's likely to be evicted.
Still, it's not nice having to live with an antisocial person around, especially one given to violence.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember the police are only ever a phone call away, if he even stares at you or makes you feel uncomfotable let them know, regardless of how minor you think it is. Firstly the police will come make his night hell, and secondly it will be on record that you were made to feel intimidated enough that you didnt feel safe at home. This all counts when he goes to court. I work with scum like this daily (I run a security company) and when things go to court, its the little things that build a case, it shows a history and a behavioral pattern. But truthfully I just hope he has the smarts to avoid you so you can relax in peace. Hope the back feels better.

Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent!

Goat
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the hugs and cuddles, Nanny Ogg. Made me feel much better.

I'm in public housing and trying to get the housing authority to do anything is like trying to draw teeth from a hen. Absolutely impossible Sad . Other neighbours have complained, in writing, about him over the past 5 years and still nothing has happened Evil or Very Mad. Once I get the bit between my teeth about an issue, I won't let go until I get a result I'm happy with which the housing authority is going to find out to their cost if they still do nothing.

Sand Timer x1

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some people violence is the only answer. It is almost impossible to reason with them.
So I suggest you kick him where it hurts, and then some more, if he plays bully with you again.
I am in an agressive mood and I would gladly turn his OO (meaning testicles) into a homelet.
For making a homelet; rule nr. 1: YOU HAVE TO BREAK SOME EGGS.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
mendacity
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest, that majorly sucks! I hope you're doing a lot better than what you were.

As a fellow Aussie, I know how retarded the housing authority are, and how they're so freakin' lazy they can't even get off their behinds to motivate themselves to do something even when someone's psycho neighbour goes ape and fully attempts to kill someone or something. So, keep at 'em I say! Employ a team of whinging elderly citizens to sit on the phone for you and complain consistently all day, every day for the next 10 years so you can kick back and de-stress with a beer, lol.
archery01
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope everything are ok now..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic