SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stop being greedy.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks,

I've been a longtime lurker of the forums (years actually), but haven't posted before. Thought I'd post to say hi, and thanks for everything you're doing to keep the evil to a minimum.

I bait a teeny bit. As you've always recommended, my character constantly asks for clarification and complains about everything to my lad. It's been about a month of me asking stupid questions, including most recently about me wanting more than 40% of the 50 million I've been offered. Lad replies:

Quote:
Thank you for your email, i dont deal with greedy people and i am a little apprehensive about your attitude concerning the splitting if the funds get paid to you i wont change my percentage sharing, if you are interested call me if not please forget about everything

Best Regards
Lad

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now

Interestingly though, his email comes from a live.uk email, but there is the hotmail tag at the bottom. What's that about? All the headers I have show he's in the US?

Oh, and I told him I was offended that he thought I was greedy, and that I gave all sorts of money to other charities. Laughing
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome! Glad you finally decided to post. Very Happy

As for the hotmail/live address, they are the same (MSN), that's why you'll see that ad. I believe that hotmail started switching their addresses over to live.com addresses a little while ago. When you go to the MSN page, you can log in with a hotmail, live.com or msn address. http://www.msn.com/

The greed comment, coming from a filthy scammer and about fake money, is hilarious. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

candy-factory wrote:
Oh, and I told him I was offended that he thought I was greedy, and that I gave all sorts of money to other charities. Laughing

That should perk him up. Laughing Welcome!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic