SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Veezee and a Happy New Year. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
SonOfABiscuitEater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I became a member mainly because I wanted to thank you all for the work that you do and the enjoyable reading you've given me since I was lucky enough to hear about this site. Who know, maybe, one day, I'll be motivated to keep a couple of lads busy.

Thanks for all you do and keep up the good work.

There's not much to say about myself but I'm old enough to have witnessed the growth of online scams.
slotboxdrop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey how's it goin?

I've had the little hobby of collecting checks with whimsical names for the better part of a year now. Fiddled with the P@ypal, and check crowd. I used to think you were given so few chances to make some scum bag's life miserable.

I come here and find it is a sport. I have had mainly auction or seller site originated schemers, though I'm hoping to branch out and entertain the more motivated and mobile crowd, many of the topics I have found here will help me in that goal. I'm working towards my first safari some where down the road.

I have a lot to learn in my technique and MO's. I have gotten lots of giggles out my checks. Having browsed the postings here, I am humbled.

I like to see that safety and security is a concern for all involved in this site.

Thanks to the owners and admin for keepin up the place.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I am a Newbie in house Laughing

I m excited to be here! Hope to meet new friends & learn baiting tips
Image Image

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody, this is all new to me, but I'm addicted already. I've learned so much the past few days just reading and reading.
I've signed several guestbooks and have gotten 80+ e-mails in less than a day, of course, since I'm a big fan of TWAT everybody got the standard first letter from TWAT.
Hope somebody will bite and build the MOF, I can't wait.

BTW: I was born and raised in Switzerland, now living in Los Angeles (17 years). So if anybody ever needed any assistance with a Swiss/German matter, i.e. translation, geographical knowledge etc, I'd be happy to help.

Dear brother in Christ,

We got your email. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you. Our church states that we can only do business with other members. If you were a member that would be one thing but since you are not, there is nothing that I or anyone can do here. Sorry about that.

If you wanted to become a member, there may be a great many opportunities to do something together, including helping you with your affairs.

Recently, our church was all set to begin an expansion into West Africa, Nigeria to be exact. A member of only one month had promised to help us start a new congregation in Lagos. He had completed all of the necessary steps to begin and was about to receive an initial $200,000.00 to get started. Then, without warning, we never heard from him again. This was a great disappointment for us. If you wanted to take his place, we would be very eager to talk to you about that.

Let me know if this would be something that you would be interested in.

regards,
Norm Cook
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members. Very Happy
Make the lads' lives a living hell, and I'll see ya around the pretty flowers. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be hanging out with Slap. WinkImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello dear Eaters,
By coincidence I got in contact with a phone lad. Usual stuff; offer that's to good to be true and only accepting Moneygram or Western union. So was keeping asking him questions to find out where he was and what he would do with my questions. But after +/- 6 emails it was getting boring and tracked his mail, off course, Lagos.
Then I was searching for forums to warn other people. So I came on this site. And what many said before, I was reading for hours and ROFL. And found here a better way than warning people, shut them down. Now it became a little hobby and I now closed 4 email addresses. I'm think I will continue this for a while to practise for the "big" eating work.

BTW I'm from the Netherlands, but living in South-America for a few years.
I'm not an expert in Photoshop etc. But I'm a pretty good liar, ask my wife Rolling Eyes
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nero419 wrote:

By coincidence I got in contact with a phone lad.
. . . And found here a better way than warning people, shut them down.

I'm think I will continue this for a while to practise for the "big" eating work.

Thumbs up

Welcome to the site Nero. The best place where it's nice to be nasty Twisted Evil Laughing
You've hit the nail bang on there mate, you only just joined and know already what I took over a month to realise. Best advice for ANY newcomer - hit the phone lads. Ideal for that quick fix hit + great to develop the BS skills to build up to the bigger fishies. Also passes the time during the longer term b8s that you DON'T want to kill but "nurture". So its a win win win situ Razz

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
teh zombie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been reading a while and this is some funny shit! cant wait to get started puttin the hurt on these guys myself!
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I've been lurking here for a while, and have read some fantastic stuff. I think I'm about ready to participate in the fun instead of just being that creepy guy that peers through your window from across the street.
Peqj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, visited your site a couple years back and enjoyed reading your stories. I've had my email account for 10+ yrs and once in a blue moon I'd get a scam email except for paypal verify ones I know are phishing junk. Normally I'd just delete.
For some reason in the last 3 days I've been junk spammed to high heaven with goods ones like " You have money coming from Exxon/mobil, UK lotto, inheritance, moving money from country banks and so on. Other than joining Facebook because my son talked me into it I really haven't done anything different in my web habits, so I'm at a bit of a boggle what put me on their radar. But I figure, they want to play, what the hell lets play.
I've a junk folder full of 20+ emails waiting to be picked, will go through your site before I start playing though. Any suggestion would be great.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new people - happy baiting. Very Happy
@Peqj sign up for a mentor who will be happy to show you the ropes.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members. Very Happy Tips? Bait safe. A dead or wounded baiter is of no damn use to us, or your families. Read all the Stickies. Check out Eater University forum. It's stupendously fantabulous. Unfortunately, i don't think think even Nurse Nasty can make a scammer jump off a tall building in a Superman suit. If he could, they would all be dead already. It takes time, patience, and a lot of reading to learn baiting, but it's not as hard as you think. And heck, you got the rest of your lives left to learn, so take it easy. Have fun, and ask a question in Scambaiting Help, hints and tips forum if you get stuck. Enjoy your time here. See ya around the grass. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
UTdesertRat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my manners! I'm UTdesertRat. Hello!

I've been scammed years ago and decided to do what I could to waste type and time of the jerks. Oh! you call them "lads". I get a bunch of Jerkmail. Like 10-20 a month. So I jerk them around till they squeel, call me bad names and quit mailing me. I then start a new email address, and do it again, and again.
Gives me something to do to relieve boredom.

I have to repent and confess my sins as I have done bad things. I never knew this site was here or like minded people which are actively JerkHunting. So, I thought that ALL Jerks are fair game. Their games can be made to burn backwards, sometimes. Twisted Evil

I'm worried that the St. Petersburg Jerk(ette) is standing in -60 degree cold waiting for a WU to show up. Not!

I'm mostly off the edge of the planet 9-10 month of the year in my seasonal employment. Out of touch and without a connection, the buzzards are fighting the lizzards for a taste of the Verizon Guy.

Please help me and I'll convert to doing good things on this site with the ETHICS posted here. I've no criminal record, clean license, no bank accounts, credit cards.

UTdesertRat
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new! Not done a single bait yet. I am old and timid. I have already met several of you before tripping over this thread. I have put in for a mentor.

For those who know I went to a Tower of Power concert last night, my profile picture is not from that concert but from one in 2006.

Goat
Scamerella
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,
My hubby pointed me to this site. He has had hours of enjoyment so I finally decided to see what it is about. I get these scam emails on a daily basis and I usually just delete them. I have no clue what to do and have been reading the forum for the last hour. Hoping to have some fun and learn from all the experts here.

Scamerella
Pest controller
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning Scamerella Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

parboil the scammer for 20 minutes
sprinkle generously with salt, pepper and fresh herbs then place in a moderate oven until it's dead
reyzer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just checking in. with new name lost last member name.
also thanks to sir scam alot for helping me notify allen about bank info from hatian help scam
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not new here, but I had to stop sb'ing for quite a while because I was busy with university.
Now I am back and ready to play with the lads again Smile

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, all new/newish members. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
scambusted
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, looks like a wonderful forum! My email account was compromised recently. (the "my predicament scam" ) Luckily I was onto it very quick, but one of the things the hacker did was enter his cell phone number into my account ( a new gmail initiative aimed at increasing security) Sooooo I have a Nigerian cell phone number of the scammer. How can I cause most annoyance with this number?
Orphu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!
I found 419eater.com a while ago, and recently decided to try my hand at baiting. I've got a few lads in an ongoing discussion, and I'm thankful already for the tutorials here.
See you!
O.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi scambusted & Orphu. Welcome to Eater.
Make sure you read the stickies in the various forums, and read Eater U. Sign up for a mentor and grab a lad or two.

Most importantly: bait safe!

Happy baiting!

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Red Ox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone,

Long time reader, just starting on my scambaiting career. I have read a lot of the stickies and have just found myself with enough free time to start messing with lads. I'm very grateful for the work you all do here and am looking forward to working with the people of 419eater to kill as many lad-dollars as possible!

Red Ox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic