SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Keshe Space Foundation scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a new antigravity scam artist. This organisation called Keshe Space started by a guy called Keshe is selling trips to the moon supposedly by 2016 and they are taking deposits already. All this without even demonstrating their technology. They don't even have a spaceship built yet. This is not valid. Beware. Website is www.keshespace.com/ . Dont be fooled by their fancy coolaid stuff. it is all a fantasy. I appeal to any scientists out there to review his science and tell the world what a fake he is.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm no rocket scientist (just a semi-enthusiast), but a quick scan of it found this:
Quote:
It has been proven through development of manmade systems, with internal structure similar to the planet earth cores, that gravity is created due to the interaction of magnetic fields within the different internal cores of the planet.

Uhh, no. Gravity comes from mass, not magnetism.

Quote:
The reactor contains different Matters (Matter, Antimatter and Dark Matter)

Putting matter and antimatter in the same place will make them both disappear. That's kind of the whole point. And as far as I know there's no dark matter anywhere on or near Earth (it's "dark" because we know nothing about it).

Quote:
These types of crafts use the real origin of motion in the universe

Which, of course, doesn't exist. All motion is relative.

So... yes, agreed. Complete BS.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot foo123. I would appreciate it if you could read the website and tell me more of the errors on it. Thanks again.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll also point out that a lot of the scientific-sounding terms on the site, if Googled, don't show up in many places besides their site Wink

The general problem with everything there (I won't fill up 5 pages of the forum with quotes) is that to cause an object (like a spaceship) to move you need something to apply a force. That's either a big rocket engine, or some other force. They claim gravity will cause movement, and it will, but they're forgetting the important part about it pulling you toward the planet's center instead of pushing you away from it.

Which, obviously, is not good for flight, especially given that they don't seem to have any other method of propulsion.

They're also confusing magnetic forces with gravitational forces, pretending to be able to generate what sounds like a fancy description of negative gravity, and other ridiculous claims. I expect them to be flying through a mass relay on the way.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazingly they don't ask for the payment via Western Union ... just Paypal!

Can Paypal be advised it's a total spoof and they should shut them down?
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot all. I was also thinking the same. Maybe paypal could be convinced it is a fraud and made to close their account. After all they don't seem to be willing to provide proof. Just postponement from last July to February and March.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this is a scam and their website is used for fraudulent purposes we could get their site killed.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an interesting way of thinking, you have to admit. They see gravity as a force of magnetism, and just like with magnets, if you can create the opposite pole they would be pushing eachother away. It would be an interesting way to make devices that float into the air. I have to admit I thought about this myself and that it would be a great way, given that gravity was indeed a magnetic force. But unfortunately, as said by foo123, it isn't.
Not to mention that it would take energy to create 'anti-gravity'. Just putting the opposite gravity-pole in your ship would make it completely uncontrolable, plus you'd only be able to go straight up and down.

Quote:
KESHE SPACE EXPLORATION AND HABITATION SYSTEMS N.V. i.o. (Belgium)

Those fruitcakes are from Belgium? Confused

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
amandahuggenkiss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found on other sites claims that Mehran Keshe is a fraud. But before closing his site down, we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Who says he wrote the website? Maybe someone unexperienced did it for him, hence all the mistakes.

He's a real person. Maybe he's full of crap, but there's a difference between being delusional and being a scammer...
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I think we could make a good case that he is using the site for fraudulent purposes. He is selling tickets to the moon notwithstanding the fact that he dosen't have a spaceship. What a fraud. Rolling Eyes
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he is threatening me on his forum and making baseless allegations that I am a terrorist. What a freak. I am not afraid of him. He thinks he can frighten me. Embarassed
amandahuggenkiss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

foo123 wrote:

The general problem with everything there (I won't fill up 5 pages of the forum with quotes) is that to cause an object (like a spaceship) to move you need something to apply a force. That's either a big rocket engine, or some other force. They claim gravity will cause movement, and it will, but they're forgetting the important part about it pulling you toward the planet's center instead of pushing you away from it.

I don't want to soud gullible, you seem to know your facts way better than any of us, but this person claims to have a new theory on how gravity works (actually, what causes it) and with this theory he claims he could lift a spacecraft. The point is, he could be wrong or he could be a scam artist. But the chance of him just being wrong is still there...
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is for real then he should provide proof of the facts that is the reactor in operation. Until then he is to be assumed to be a fraud. Seeing is believing.
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is OK to say that it is a theory. But Keshe says he has already developed the reactor and is also selling tickets to the moon. If he cuts off the tickets to space then he can be considered not to be a scammer. Otherwise he is scamming people with false hopes. That is a scam. He also talks about phony stuff like governments and illuminati preventing him from having media exposure. Obviousy he is scamming people to get money.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there is a small difference between a scammer and his guy though. When I look at the site registration (5 years) and the contact data I don't think he put this up to fraud people. I don't think he put this online because he purely wants money, but that he actually believes it. This falls under the same category as conspiracy theory websites asking for donations to keep their sites running. (but I admit, selling tickets to the moon is a bit over the top). Good luck trying to get it killed, because I don't think you could. The only people falling for this are people that actually believe in it themselves.

Don't get me wrong, my gut feeling tells me that this doesn't belong on the internet. But it doesn't fit my definition of scam.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Spock123
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its only the tickets to the moon that bother me. He hasn't proven his technology yet he says he has. That is a scam. Saying he has a theory would be more accurate and understandable. His way of putting it is what bothers me. There are other people like him but they are not selling space tickets. It is the case of jumping the gun.. Thats what bothers me.
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
Those fruitcakes are from Belgium? Confused

Yeah , cause we are known for chocolate , beer , wafels and apparantly now also fruitcakes.
The words i'll believe it when i see it comes to min.
Whats even worse ,the guy claims to work/ live in Gent. If you need someone to scout something in Gent (like the university bookshop, academia press shop, etc etc) , i could do that.

Initial lookup shows the book the guy is selling is actually real and so is unibook ( the company he is selling it from.)

Last edited by auguste on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
eraserhead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spock123 wrote:
Its only the tickets to the moon that bother me..

If you read the fine print they are selling tickets to the sun as well

Apparantly they are going at night Confused
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more I read about it, the weirder it gets. I think this guy brainwashed himself. On the forums there is a thread about a girl who is now in a coma (I thought immediately SCAM, the script was familiar) but he isn't asking for money.(Clicky) He is asking for ideas how to get her out of a coma. He is interested in this as uncounsciousness and coma might become a problem in long term space travel. He has experience on the subject:

Quote:
Where we can even repair most or part of the damage if there has been done. We have done this before and have credential to do so with our new technology.

I'm sure the medical world wants to hear about this. The hospital however is a bit reluctant for this dreamy medicine, though;
Quote:
Parents have informed the hospital that they like us to try to see if we can help with our technology and knowledge of today at the foundation, to help and to try for the first time in the world of science to see if we can bring their daughter back to life from a coma Glasgow 4 after 8 weeks .

But they are so incompetent and bitter for the money they are going to lose if she wakes up early, that they have even withdrawn the help to find a place for this family.

Ehh, okay.

Quote:
The parents permission is granted and the insurance company pays for all care and hospitalisation. The foundations is providing the systems and time free of charge.

Not a normal scam, it seems.

But why does he help? And how?
Quote:
I have considered that coma will be one of the most occurring accidents in space travels of tomorrow, due to the interference of magnetic fields of systems or environments as they interfere with mans brain magnetic fields and can cause state of unconsciousness or coma one regular bases.

I have developed a system to overcome this problem for majority of these cases by just drinking water and use of air through portable systems and I think we are and have to be given a chance to help in this case, that this can help in the future all of us as we do not know when we are going to be the victim of this accidental calamity.

We should see any positive results within 3 to 6 weeks from the start of taking water and air and any positive sign can be start of a recovery.

Wait, what?

I don't think it's a scam. It's a cult. Confused

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a small detail.

The ISBN number is coded as one of the specifically invalid codes. Twisted Evil

Hard to say nut case or fraud. I'm betting the latter

p.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Now he is threatening me on his forum"

He's only dangerous if he sends an "Africa Witch" after you.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, tempted to bait this guy as a scientist who's interested in this revolutionary new technology.
Got quite a vast amount of intriguing mixes of real and made-up jargon I've been itching to try out on a lad Twisted Evil

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am beginning to believe nut case over fraud. Not the usual scam we have seen from west africa. This is more like the stuff in science fiction.

The following is a quick who is of the website.

p.

Registrant:
Mehran Keshe
Kapellestraat 51
Tiegem, West-Vlaanderen 8573
Belgium

Domain Name: KESHESPACE.COM
Created on: 20-Jul-09
Expires on: 20-Jul-14
Last Updated on: 20-Jul-09

Administrative Contact: [email protected]
Keshe, Mehran
Kapellestraat 51
Belgium
32478493628 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Keshe, Mehran
Kapellestraat 51
Belgium
32478493628 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:
I am beginning to believe nut case over fraud.

Having a look over the site I'm thinking that too.
But I don't like the fact that he seems to be happily taking money for this. If there are people who believe 419s, chances are there are people who'll fall for this too. Especially since he claims he's staging public demonstrations (which I'm guessing will be mysteriously canceled with no refunds)

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The technology is probably developed by those guys over at Steorn (perpetual motion scam in EIRE, still going despite everything - look them up, very sexy pseudoscience). But I don't think the Steorn lot are fruitcakes, they know exactly what they're doing...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic