SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very professional!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is obviously an enterprising one man band lad outfit trying his hand at the scam business using babelfish.
I don't think he will make a fortune Rolling Eyes
..................................................................................................
techonogiikal have proved you in conspracy in what ghana and then my World duties that works on my patient on indiacted period, then work on taxand regutive duties, non Africa related or natural characteristical, but with them and obligate your social task and living task.
I know you got contact and then working to conspire to act as Media or Entertainer, his is my own personal contact and workinbhg through regulatory systems of my directional code, and is obligating your attention and then you must work to comply by geting funds paid and then i must work to complete my role understand emergency and response of urgency, this require your immediate information relevantly and i await to have funds as now working through personal account and if you locate whoever through my mirror network, then if connected absencely to your network, that then not fun but deal and then what you work through personal system, you the must understand endangerment, this then having working against European and then aMERICAN, MUST PAY BECAUSE i AUTHORITIVELY WORKING UNDER lORDSHIP AND MUST ACT TO COMPLETE OPERATIONS AGAINST REBELIOUS HOMES THAT INTRUDE INTO ACTION BY LOCAL ENTERTAINMENT TRYING TUGS FUNDS OF MINE, THEN I WANT TO KNOW YOUR
INFORMATIONS URGENTLY.Get back urgently ebcause have gone round the World and the Lions and the jacals Angels and luciferier related they also work on their preies because Bush and Walker, they ishmeal intrudment, then personal contact ownership decid who can perfectlise involvment qualificational, then centralise local from within, then there you now coverages as awaiting the legal funds if runing and tired.
Awaiting urgently because Government arre still capable of paying by systems, but insisting on your payment and then your wanted networkkkk.
I AM AWAITING GOOD REPLY.
MICHAEL

Edited to put the i in think!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more

Last edited by Jeff on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That lad writes like a poet. Laughing

Honestly, I barely understood anything he said there...

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever he said, its likely it has something to do with his goat fetish.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too much! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not reply:

Quote:
Dear Michael,

I ubderstand your social task and then work on their preies because i AUTHORITIVELY WORKING through personal account and then you must work through regulatory systems of my World duties that then I must work to conspire to have funds if you work on your INFORMATIONS URGENTLY.Get back urgently ebcause have funds paid and tired.

Awaiting urgently ebcause have funds OF MINE, THEN centralise local ENTERTAINMENT TRYING TUGS FUNDS paid and then i must work on your INFORMATIONS URGENTLY. Get back urgently ebcause have funds paid and the must work through regulatory systems of urgency, this require your network, then working to COMPLETE OPERATIONS AGAINST European and tired.

Awaiting urgently ebcause have proved you must work on their preies because Bush and then what you must ACT TO conspire to conspire to COMPLETE OPERATIONS AGAINST European and then if connected absencely to conspire to conspire to conspire to conspire to comply by geting funds paid and then personal account and the must work on their preies because Government arre still capable of MINE, THEN you locate whoever through regulatory systems of my World duties that works on their preies because i must work through regulatory systems of my role understand emergency and if runing and then if runing and tired.

Awaiting urgently ebcause have gone round the must work to COMPLETE OPERATIONS AGAINST European and is my own personal contact ownership decid who can perfectlise involvment qualificational, then centralise local ENTERTAINMENT TRYING TUGS FUNDS paid and the World duties that works on their preies because i AUTHORITIVELY WORKING to have gone round the legal funds OF paying by LOCAL from within, then aMERICAN, MUST work on their preies because i must PAY BECAUSE i AUTHORITIVELY WORKING to complete OPERATIONS AGAINST European and the legal funds paid and tired.

Awaiting urgently ebcause have proved you work on my World duties that then work to conspire to conspire to comply by geting funds paid and if you must work on their preies because i must work on their preies because i await to complete my World and the must work on their preies because i must work on your INFORMATIONS URGENTLY.Get back urgently ebcause have funds if you work through regulatory systems of MINE, THEN your payment and then if you got contact and then work on their preies because i AUTHORITIVELY WORKING to have funds OF paying by geting funds if runing and then working.

He can stick it back in Babblefish and see what he gets.... Laughing

Ah, I've been waiting to try out my little Scripter program.... Very Happy Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! You should get some good sig lines from that lad Very Happy

@ Wright B Hindyou. Are you going to release that scripter? Looks like fun. Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like he has discovered a random format generator - brilliant!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic