SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Elizabeth Etters is dying!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BillyF
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Subject: PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!! Contact: Email: ([email protected])

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Elizabeth Etters from Iceland, married to Late Engr Brown Etters {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22nd August 2008. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of 2,142,728.00 US Dollars with a bank In Canada and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith.
l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. Reply to my very confidential email address below {[email protected]}
Await your responds and God bless you.
Mrs. Elizabeth Etters
Email: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!! Contact: Email: ([email protected])
Date: Nov. 26, 2009

Hello, my name is Hugh Rection, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. How can I help you?

------------------------------------------------------

Date: Dec. 11, 2009
Subject: Thanks

Good day to you,

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Microsoft EMAIL owners list and picked you.
Be assured that you stand no risk as this is my money which I and my late husband laboured for thus me as the next of kin has the sole power to donate the funds to whoever I wish.
I do not want my husband's family to know about this deposit because of their greed. This is why I am communicating with you only on email and I am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament.
Please note that I cannot write much cause of my health, so I require your urgent response so I will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund. To prepare this document, I will require your full names and address. With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you.As soon as you have received the fund then you will help me set up charity or distribute it to charity organizations and hospitals. God permitting I pray to be alive when you receive this fund and start this project so that you can visit me here if you wish to.
Elizabeth Etters

Image(ME AND MY LATE HUSBAND.JPG)

Subject: Thanks
Date: Dec. 12, 2009

Dear Ms. Etters,

I think you sent this to me by mistake?
I did read the email quickly, but I accidentally erased it, I'm not
very good at the internet.
I found it confusing but I did find your email interesting.
Could you explain it to me please.

Hugh

Date: Dec. 14, 2009
Subject: Proceeding by faith

Dear Friend,

God bless you and I thank you so much for your word and trust, commitment and assurance towards the use of this fund to help the less privileged which has been my dream as well as my late husband, I want you to know that God definitely has a purpose for this and he will surely guide you through this noble course even when I am not alive but my spirit will be with you, but always pray for me.

I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm in CANADA making you beneficiary to my deposit. I take this decision because my time is short and I want to dispense this fund in the right channel before I leave this sinful world. God has led me to you and I want you to know that so far you have heeded to his call he will not let you down.
I believe the bank will confirm my decision and send me back an acceptance letter tomorrow so as soon as I hear back from the branch manager I shall provide you the contact details so that you can get in touch with them for the funds to be released I can count on you and trust you because this is a huge sum of money to you.

God bless you and please do not let me down even if I am not watching you do as if I am with you and do the best to make sure this funds are used for what their made for. Its hard trusting you but by faith we are made stronger than anything else and mercy will not allow you fail this task because it’s all in your hands now. I will only send you the bank details for contact with the bank when I receive an email from you assuring me that you are fully ready to take up this project with all your heart and promise to keep every information shared between us this day and be young strictly confidential to your eyes alone till this process is fully completed and the funds transferred to you in your country, when I get that I will send you the bank details for contact and make the final order for them to pay you upon your contact so get back to me at your earliest convenient with assurance to be loyal as promised previously.
Your sister in the lord.
Elizabeth Etters.

Image(ME ON MY SICK BED.JPG)

Subject: Proceeding by faith
Date: Dec. 15, 2009

Mrs. Etters,

You wrote that you issued a letter of authority to a finance firm in
Canada, but, I'm not sure how you can do this, because you don't know
who I am? Are you sure you are writing to the right person? Anyway,
will you please let me know what I can do to help you? Your letter
was very interesting to me!

Hugh

Date: Dec. 17, 2009
Subject: Bank details

Good day,

God bless you for your zeal and seriousness to help me out in this charitable course and God will surely bless you and I want you to know that I am a very devoted Christian and do only the things directed by my father. I contacted you purely on divine instruction and I want you to know that so far I prayed about this divine direction to you then God has appointed you for this project to bless you and your family, all I need is absolute trust and honesty when this funds get to you that it will be used to accomplish the purpose for which it was made. When my late husband was alive we were so much in love and fond of ourselves that we combined our first names john and Alice to become Joyce whom we always used to call our selves and I will want you to set up a charity home or foundation with this name when the fund has been released to you. Dear you are now my only source of strength and hope and you alone can make me happy if only Joyce dreams come to pass then I shall wait upon the lord with joy in my heart. Please do not disappoint me because you know what it takes to entrust so much money on you.

I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm regarding my appointing you as my beneficiary and you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling $2,142,728.00 USD and you have to keep 20% for your services for you and your family. My finance firm advised me that such huge amount of money cannot be easily transferred from Canada since I am keeping it a secret from my husband family due to their greedy behavior thus proper and legal arrangements have been made with their London Branch in which you will be transferring the money from. As I told you in my last email my health is not too good now which means sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages and my prayer and blessings is with you. Also as soon as the funds get to you let me know so that I can still advise you on things to do.

The contact details and email of the finance firm is below and you have to contact them immediately via email "[email protected]" as I have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to you. You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the bank stating only my deposit File No: Reference: RBC/2009/678/51829/CA-UK for easy trace of my file, and also note that you “MUST” open an account with this branch of ROYAL BANK OF CANADA before my deposit willed to you will be credited in your name and thereafter you can transfer to anywhere you want in the world, if you follow the instructions from the bank directly within the next 3 working days you will have this funds transferred to you and available for use.

Address and contact email of my bank branch in UK below:
Royal Bank of Canada
71 Queen Victoria Street
London,
United Kingdom, EC4V 4DE
Tel: +44-702-402-4805
Fax: +44872-022-1282
[email protected]
Open: 0900 (Tue 0930) – 1700

You are free to make any investigation and research of the above bank for secured reasons. But here I am 90% sure of my bank as they have help the JOYCE on different transactions in the past. Please do take note of scams as I and my husband before his death have been ripped off 80,000 US dollars in a so called lottery. Please beware and make sure you are fully assured that you sent mail to the given E-mail address.

The agreement I signed at the point of depositing this funds states that who ever I authorized to inherited this deposit will complete it through the use of an online account that MUST be opened by the new customer, therefore note that your contact with ROYAL BANK OF CANADA will involve the opening of a new private account in your name which automatically credit the deposit into your account. That is ROYAL BANK OF CANADA e-banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact, how ever if you are prompt to the bank instructions this process will be completed within 48hrs Make sure you contact them through their Internet Banking E-mail {[email protected]} I will look forward to hearing from you as you claim the money from the bank.

Thank you.
Elizabeth Etters.

Subject: Bank details

Hello Ms. Etters,

Thank you for your email. Should I write to the email address you
gave? What do I say? Who is it I'm writing to? How will they know
who I am? I am interested in helping you, but I got to tell you, your
emails are long and confusing. Please don't get me wrong.

Hugh

Subject: Bank account

Hello,

I was told by Ms. Elizabeth Etters to contact you on this email
address. I hope you know what I'm talking about.

Sincerely, Hugh

Subject: ACCOUNT OPTIONS

Our Reference: WEB/ONLINE ACCOUNT/RBC9833

Date: 17/12/2009

Working Telephone Line:|+44-702-402-4805|

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your mail and enquiries to us regarding a deposit File Reference No: RBC/2009/678/51829/CA-UK, we have also received a notice from our Canada branch that you will be contacting us anytime soon as you have been made the sole beneficiary of the account. The account with the above deposit file reference number is a joint account and as it has been made known to you will need to setup an account with our bank. The next process on the account opening will be made known to you as soon as you fill and return the account opening form attached to this mail.

While filling the account opening form you are required to let us know what account type that you have selected, by stating it in the account type column.

Please do take note of our various accounts and their minimum deposit. The most suitable for your type of transaction is either Savings or Current but you are free to choose any account of your choice.

CURRENT ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $750
SAVINGS ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $650
CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $900
BUSINESS SAVING & LOANS ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $1200

We will be glad to be of good services to you.

Date: Dec. 19, 2009

To: Mr. Owen:

I received your email, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I
very much want to help Ms. Etters. I don't know how to work the file
that was attached to the email, I clicked on it, but it didn't do
anything. Please tell me how I can help.

Sincerely,
Hugh

Date: Dec. 20, 2009

Date: 21/12/2009

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your mail to us regarding you not being able to down load the account opening form, kindly send to us the following important details so we can open create your account for you.

Name in full
Address in full
Telephone Number
Scanned copy of your drivers license or international passport

Also indicate the account type that you want to open. Once receive this data from you then we can create your account.

Matthew Owen {Officer in Charge}
Royal Bank Of Canada- Online Banking Section.
Create your path forward.

Date: Dec. 26, 2009

Dear Mr. Owen,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but with Christmas and
all, I'm sure you can understand the delay. You wrote that you need a
scanned copy of my driver's license or passport. As I wrote to Mrs.
Etters, I'm not very good with computers and such, and don't know how
to do this. Is there another way of doing this?

I hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas.

Hugh

Date: Dec. 28, 2009

Date: 29/12/2009

Dear Applicant,

Good day to you. Please note that sequel to your last mail to us, I have spoken to my superior offices and they have agreed that only the following detail would suffice to create your account:

Name in full
Address in full
Telephone Number
Also indicate the account type that you want to open. Once receive this data from you then we can create your account.

Date: Dec. 29, 2009

Mr. Owen,

Here is my information:

Name - Hugh G. Rection
Address - 3750 Jones Street, Fort Worth, TX 76105
Phone number - 206-666-4373
Age - 71

Hugh

Date: Dec. 30, 2009
Subject: PAYMENT DETAILS

Date: 30/12/2009

Dear Applicant,

We are in receipt of your details. However, you are to send down the required amount needed to open your account with us.

As soon as you send this amount an account would be opened for you, you would then be given your ACCOUNT NUMBER, PIN NUMBER and our secured e-fund web link. Where you are to enter your Account Access Code i.e. your account number and pin number before connection can be made to your account.

For now, your account has not been created until you send down the required amount needed create it.

You are to make the payment to us through Western Union Money Transfer to our receiving accounts officer. Our bank's policy require all payments within a certain limit be made through Western Union to our receiving account officer in charge of International Payment for immediate pick-up to facilitate the account opening process. The details below are needed for the western union money transfer.

Name of Receiver: Sarah Woods
Address of Receiver: 71 Queen Victoria Street
London, United Kingdom, EC4V 4DE
Amount to be sent: Depending on the account type chosen by you.

Different account and amount required for opening:

CURRENT ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $750
SAVINGS ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $650
CONTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $900
BUSINESS SAVING & LOANS ACCOUNT MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT: $1200

Once payment is made, you are required to send us a scanned copy of the transfer receipt given to you at the western union office immediately via email as a standard procedure for record purpose.

Matthew Owen {Officer in Charge}
Royal Bank Of Canada- Online Banking Section.
Telephone Line:|+44-702-402-4805|
Fax Number:| +44872-022-1282|
Create your path forward.

Date: Jan 1, 2010

Dear Mr. Owen,

The cheapest account opening costs over $600, I don't have that lying
around, do you? Firstly, I have to pay for my medicines and then there
is a small part left I can save. Or I have to sell something first.
You know what? I'll sell some of the old clothes of my late partner,
Irma. Did I tell you about Irma already? She was such a lovely wife.
We met over 55 years ago, it was love at first sight. I remember it
very clearly, I was in the hospital because I fell down the stairs. My
younger brother had smeared some soap on the stairs for a joke, but I
fell down and boy was he in trouble then! Anyways, suddenly there she
was, she was the nurse. She gave me my food. From the very first
instant I knew I had to make sweet love to her so I asked her if she
could give me a sponge bath later that day. The first few days she
always said no, and on the last day I was there I asked if she just
wanted to go and have a drink with me and she said fine to that. Ahhh
we were so young.

As we grew older, we would watch Carole Lombard movies together. I’ll
tell you what, Ms. Lombard - God rest her soul - would bring some
serious lumber to the relationship. If you yourself find you need
something extra to help lay the lumber to the missus, I would suggest
you rent any Carole Lombard movie. “My Man Godfrey” is a good one,
just skip to the shower scene. I’m a little embarrassed to admit it,
but I’m getting aroused right now. Walgreens rents movies for a buck.

Anyways, I think I have her old uniform lying around here somewhere,
perhaps there are some crazy youngsters out there that will want to
buy that and I'll get a little money out of that. But they can’t have
her undergarments. Can I have my bank just wire the money to your
bank when I have it?

Hugh G. Rection

Date: Jan 2, 2010

Date: 02/01/2010

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your mail and enquiries to us regarding your account opening payment, note that all payments are to be made to us using Western Union Money Transfer and the details that I sent to you in my earlier mail.

Do revert back to us letting us know when you would be doing the needful.

Date: Jan 3, 2010

Mr. Owen,

I'm not sure how to go about this, can you explain this Western Onion
Transfer to me? I have never done this before.

Hugh

Date: Jan 4, 2010

Date: 05/12/2009

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your mail and enquiries to us regarding the use of Western Union Money Transfer, please do make this request at your local bank as I am sure that they would let you know how to use this service if the offer it or let you know any bank around you that offers this service.

Date: Jan 6, 2010

Mr Owen,

I will have to make it down to my bank later this week to ask them about opening the account, as I have caught the flu bug. I have never heard of Western Union Money Transfer, are you sure it's a safe way to open an account? I'll trust you if you say so.

Thank you for being so patient with me.

Hugh

Date: Jan 7, 2010

Date: 07/01/2009

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your mail and enquiries to us, please note that our bank's policy require all payments within a certain limit be made through Western Union to our receiving account officer in charge of International Payment for immediate pick-up to facilitate the account opening process.

We have worked with this process effectively for the years without any problems, all you need do is to ask your in your local bank the process of how to use Western Union and they would let you know.

Date: Jan 7, 2010

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, what a shame!

Have you tried contacting Lizzy again? I notice that you've communicated with 'her' through two different email addresses - so at least one of them might still be working!

You might even be able to get the Lad more off-script by wondering what has happened, and whether emailing financial information to the bank is really a secure way to go - perhaps you should send it via Lizzy instead, for example? The Lad will probably say 'no', as Lizzy is supposed to be too unwell - but it will waste a little more time.

I've received those pictures before - different name of dying widow, though.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
BillyF
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give it a few days, if he doesn't email me back, then I'll email Lizzy again. This is my first one, BTW.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IF you get your penpal back notice that in Iceland people are legally named different according to gender: Singmundson and Singmundottir could be brothers and they keep their names legally when they marry. In Italy, Icelandic married couples had a hard time checking into hotels because it wasn't allowed for unmarried couples to do so, even into the 80s!
You might want to raise that point with Liz.
BillyF
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was confusing enough for me! Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I agree with previous correspondents. Just because the bank is unavailable it may still be possible to go back to the original address and ask what is going on. In fact it might provide a few exchanges in itself.

Dying widows seem remarkably resilient and don't give up easy on trying to give you all their money. I've had one since September.
AbbeySmith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't allowed for unmarried couples - it is still practised in some countries as Russia as I had a trip to Moscow last month. That was rather embarassing. Abbey from

Link removed - Slightly
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic