SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

URGENT HELP NEEDED from experienced baiters for vlad trip.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may be right luckey

Time to eat some humble pie perhaps. Embarassed Sad

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nothing wrong with that. A well placed apology (or slap) can be good for a few more rounds. I wouldn't recommend a slap here, his suspicions are high and he's looking for an excuse to bail.

More importantly, if you can have a short term reason for not having money available but be just on the verge of getting a lot of money, you can easily dodge requests for money while keeping his hopes high. As long as they believe they are close to a payday, your bait should have legs.

My first real bait lasted for about a year and a half. I was a has-been rock star on the verge of a comeback. Unfortunately a few incidents with drugs and alcohol caused the courts to give my shithead, corrupt, brother-in-law, manager complete control of my finances. I was able to get my scammer to stand in as my lawyer and help me regain control of my finances. (Oh the forms he had to fill out. Laughing) During the whole process, my career really started to take off again. I'd swear there was drool on the emails he sent. Wink

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That's priceless. Lance Luckey and the Lads? I think I bought your album!

Good advice about not slapping. That's the way I'm playing it. And keeping just this side of feasible.

also got a bit of help on this one too now. Enter the banker!!
Not sure how camera-shy (or not) this baiter is but won't mention him/her. Will allow baiter to do that if they want to in this thread.

Latest despatch:

Quote:
Ok baby. I understand your angry and confused. i would be. This is the truth

sweetheart. I needed to be sure about you. that is why I haven't been using my real name. I have had bad experiences in the past. You're right I'm not in kazan but I can tell you at the moment I'm in Moscow. But I can be in kazan. There's an express train 016E on Sunday, the 10th at 17:48. I will arrive in Kazan at 04:15am Please meet me at the station if you can.

Look at www.russiantrain.com if you want. You say tthis is like games? This is serious. I'm not messing about. I don't care what some idiot said about a big house. This is real life. A real life that I wanted to share with you.

I don't earn a little I earn a lot. I thought that you wanted to share it with me. Maybe you don't that's up to you.

If you think it's nonsense fine. Check with my banker.

[email protected]

he has been told not to tell my real name though. So don't ask him. He will tell you what is going on though and confirm things for you.

Your not a girl so use your head. Think. If you want to be part of what i have then good. But don't waste this opportunity.

I hope you will do the sensible thing. I want you to. I know you are intelligent so I won't try to lie but will tell you everything when we are safe together.

Love Muffin XXX

hopefully enough of a tease to get a response. And remember "the grey goose flies to Moscow in the morning" Cool

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic