SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ok

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

while i am only on my second mail to this lad i had to share the sheer size of his script. i certainly have not read it all and i dont expect anyone else to but it's it's it's just a huge pile of dribble. sort of like my posts
Very Happy
I might see how long i can go by just replying OK
Quote:
Dear Max,

Firstly I want you to understand money is not everything life is all about compromise and it makes the world go round I believe so much in integrity, personality and trust. I want to bring your attention or awareness to the issue at hand this a transaction you might be thinking is this real? from my own perception I would ask such question as well when I received an email without knowing the person; I want you to ask yourself this question but that what would bring commitment people could be strange to you if only you want them to be and your friend if only you want them to be! Do you believe in this? The problem at hand is if I decide not to look into this dormant acct with these funds I will also blame myself for not taking my chances! life is all about taken chances.

Let me give you scenario bill gate took his chances and became one of the richest men in the world as well as other great men; subsequently I will tell you more about Abraham Lincoln he took all is chances if not he would not become the president of the greatest country on earth united states of America because Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.

I have had this plan for more than 5 years now and I was only looking for a trustworthy person to develop a cordial business relationship with and to ensure we empower ourselves with this opportunity to create affluence of wealth for ourselves and our beloved family. Apparently I suggest you inquire more about me and I’m confident we can share great idea that would be lucrative to our desires and what our view, in other words I suggest you ask me question that seems puzzling to you and I will be glad to answer.

More so it might interest you to know that I shall furnish you with all required documents that would take you into the verification process at the Remittance Department because we would have to submit an Application of Claim Form you have nothing to worry about all I need from your is commitment and being acquiescent to what I tell you or suggest but this does not mean you do not have the right to make your suggestion and procedure would be highly transparent for business purpose and orientation.

Nevertheless, I want you to understand the intensity of this transaction I need a trustworthy person, I can repose my trust as well as highest confidentiality to this transaction at hand because I’m not ready to jeopardize my banking career as well yours. I know you must be engage in one profession or the other I hope to know more about you in our subsequent conversation.

From my view I do not think we shall incur any expenses if we decide to work together to get these funds. Ask yourself this question can you trust me? the answer is yes and that is why I need you to be confidential about this matter and we can say goodbye to poverty I mean let picture not my issue or yours but for our posterity, our next generation we can create wealth for them if we take our chance. I could just take my eyes off these funds in the dormant account and it would be later confiscated by the bank of England and this I may regret... Like I said above life is all about taken chances in every daily things we do.

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Because some men see things as they are and say 'why'? Others dream things that never were and say 'why not'.

In addition, I will like you to understand your role is simple all you need to do is follow and be amenable to my instruction with my position of authority in my bank I can process these funds and with vital documents I have in my possession make you the eligible next of kin when verified would be genuine and being the sole beneficiary of these funds. The bank would be engage to transfer these funds to your designated bank account of your choice.

I wait your urgent response and God bless; and I hope to develop a cordial business relationship.

Sincerely,

Lad

Quote:

ok
Quote:

Dear Max,

Thanks for your response to my offer. My name is Mr. lad , the Exchange Director of the Nat west Bank branch address at 5 The Mall, London Road, Swanley Kent BR8 7WL.
Please be informed that for obvious reasons, this project MUST be handled with utmost regards, importance and confidentiality. I got your contact details via the Integrity peoples database search tool and I thank God for that. And moreover instead of giving yourself reasons why you can't, you should give yourself reasons why you can because that's apparently the key to success. Find the crash http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/uk/newsid_1742000/1742410.stm

After reading your message I understand vividly your frame of mind but it might interest you to know this transaction will not preoccupy your present state of mind or disrupt your business engagements. Prior to my position of authority in my bank I can process these funds in the next 14 days only these funds will be transferred to your designated bank account.

More so, your corporation is all that is needed to complete this transaction of mutual benefit; I will only give you considerable platform to work on as long as I can repose my trust in you. All that that is needed to claim these funds in 14 days is for both of us to keep email or fax and phone correspondence, I will pass to you the whole documents and records will be revealed to you.

Additionally, why this opportunity must be taken now is because of the financial year it coming to an end and considering the third quarter of the financial year it is the appropriate time to conclude swiftly a transaction of this magnitude.

I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you, in 1997 the subject matter, Gerald Stone came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a portfolio of $12,500,000 United state dollars, which he wished to, have us turn (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to this case; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties de-facto operations officer, especially given the volume of funds he wishes to put in our bank. We met numerous occasions prior to any investment being placed.

I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. The favored route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 6,000 traditional stocks and bond managers, equity investment as well as 2000 alternative investments mutual funds. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various investments and opportunities and, made attractive margins within few month of operation, the accrued profits at this point stood over $10 million United States dollars, this margin was not the full potential of the funds but he desired low risk guaranteed on returns in investments. In mid, 1999, he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash in the United Kingdom. He directed that I liquidate all his investments and had cash deposited with Natwest bank (fixed deposit scheme) with 90 days turnover.

I informed him Natwest bank London would have to make special arrangements to have this done and in other not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make 6.5% deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges but later came around when I explained to him the complexities of the task he was asking us. I contacted the affiliate of the London stock exchange and other assets management companies with our bank officials and expedited the transaction then.

We undertook all the processes and made sure I followed his precise instructions to the letter and had the funds deposited with Natwest bank under fixed deposit scheme. However Gerald Stone told me he wanted the money as soon as he got into the United Kingdom.

This was the communication we had, this transpired around 25th of September 1999. Aftermath of this event precisely March 24th 2002 news came from reliable source that Mr. Gerald Stone was killed in a plane crash in Birmingham here in the UK. In addition In Sept 2004, I got a call from Nat west Bank Remittance department informing my office about the inactivity of that particular portfolio. This was an astounding position as far as I was concerned, given the fact that I managed the International private banking sector I was the supervisor who knew about the deposit at Nat west Bank Treasury Department London, and I could not understand why Gerald Stone had not come forward to claim his deposit. I made futile efforts to locate Late Gerald Stone. Four days later, information started to trickle in, apparently Gerald Stone was dead. A person who suited his description was declared dead of PLANE CRASH ACCIDENT in Birmingham England. We were soon enough; able to identify the body and cause of death was confirmed.

The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and Pin codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin.

Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; Gerald Stone died intestate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past years been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem.

Importantly my official capacity dictates that I am the only party to supervise the investigation and the only party to receive the results of the investigation. So you can see why I feel I should initiate this financial project and expedite it under due process of the law to make you the next of kin and in line be the beneficiary to these funds.

According to practice, Nat west Bank Remittance Department will by the end of this quarter broadcast a request for statements of claim to Nat west Bank Treasury in London, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit back to Nat west Bank capital reserves as unclaimed funds . This will result in the money entering the Nat west Bank Headquarter accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. This will not happen if I have my way. What I wish to relate to you will smack off unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have began by now to put together the general direction of what I propose.

There is $28,700,000 deposited in Nat west Bank London, I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct and endorse such transaction for Remittance Department to remit the credit to eligible beneficiary. I know of the existence of this deposit for as far as Nat west Bank London is concerned, the transaction with Late Gerald Stone concluded when I sent the funds to the Beneficiary account, all outstanding interactions in relation to the file are just customer services and due process. Remittance Department of Nat west Bank has no single idea of the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family; they have investigated for months and have found no family. The investigation has come to an end.

Perhaps I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to Late Gerald Stone I will then officially communicate with Present you with Application of Claim Form and I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.

You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won’t pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities.

There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let’s share the blessing.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat. I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account.

Contact me only through the numbers. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences are, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

You would have to apply to the National Westminster Bank as the late customer? Next of kin/beneficiary for the release of the funds. A draft copy would be sent to you as a format for writing the application, which would be done on your personal or company letter headed paper and sent via email to the bank for approvals. This is where I will come in, to facilitate the application processes and ensure that funds are approved for release in the shortest possible time.

I would appreciate if you let me know your thoughts about this and also confirm your willingness and ability to take part in this project adding also that this is an offer and acceptance criteria, it is no must we have to do this together. The funds if approved are normally payable in United States dollars (for NON-UK residents only); this would amount to about US $24,000,000 USD (Twenty- four million US Dollars).

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total sum, 60% will be for us, 5% will be For expenses both parties might have incurred in the Course of this transaction. Depending on your response, I would either send you the draft application with instructions on how to move forward or close our discussions. Feel free to ask
Questions (if any)

Furthermore, I will be sending you a copy of the Deposit Certificate of these funds and The Deposit Slip made by Late Gerald Stone to prove to you the legitimacy of this transaction. Finally, you are required to send me your direct mobile telephone number where you can be reached at all time for further concrete details regards and more so, I will be sending you the two first pages of my international pass port for proper identification and trust purpose regarding this transaction upon the receipt of your contact information and you will be required to reciprocate for trust purpose as well.

I wait your urgent response. I hope to establish a cordial business relationship with you.

Regards,
lad

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok. I like that. That second one was entirely too long to be read. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
After reading your message I understand vividly your frame of mind

Well, after reading your "ok" I also have a pretty good idea of your frame of mind. Laughing Unfortunately for the lad, my understanding of your frame of mind is more accurate than his.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely a lad with a very bad case of verbal dirreah and an overinflated sense of self importance.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok!! Thumbs up Smile

Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him you think he is being a little brief and straight to the point.

in order for you to fully understand and thus co-operate you need a more complex and detailed explanation.

Pepe_Lepew
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest03 wrote:
Definitely a lad with a very bad case of verbal dirreah and an overinflated sense of self importance.

LOL @ verbal dirreah!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK.

I love the modality and use it as a standard response to my favorite pets right around WUMT time. On New Year's Eve I received an accidentally sent text message and I replied- OK. About 5 minutes later I received a flaming curse filled text that I again replied-OK. Yesterday I received a nice apology.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't wade through all that BS either but this certainly isn't your typical West African scam script. My eye fell on this passage:

Quote:
It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios.

Whoever wrote that has a pretty good command of the English language - and probably LOVES to listen to themselves talk.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Whoever wrote that has a pretty good <strike>command of the English language</strike> thesaurus - and probably LOVES to listen to themselves talk.

Fixed that for you. Wink

Seriously though, scripts are fun, but he will run out in one or two emails, as you should have progressed to the point of actually giving him information that he needs to continue, so you may not get very far. However, you can keep the theme going by only addressing one issue/question per email. So if he asks you to send 5 pieces of information, only send one. When he questions why you sent one, then only reply to that question. I guarantee some good curse words by the end of that.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I agree! He's got a thesaurus and perhaps a dictionary. I can't wait to see his next reply!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to find where that originated - it has to have been from an article somewhere, as it is too much like rhetoric from an academician.

However, the format has been in circulation for several years, so for sevearl pages on Google, I could only find the scam itself in various incarnations.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic