SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Teenage Lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been working a church bait on a lad who insists on calling me "Daddy". Example:

Quote:
Good evening daddy in the lord, i got your email and i have make the complete registration in filling up the form as a member in your church.

I'm very happy for your kind assistance in helping me and my family i told my dad about it which he was very happy that God almighty has answered his prayer.

Daddy i told you that the doctor told my dad that he have to travel to Germany for the medical treatment and i explained to you about it and about my little ones at home that have stop there education, to feed it's very difficult not to talk about financing.

For my father medical treatment in Germany will cost us nothing less than 13,000dollars which the Doctor told us and the travelling arrangement will cost us 11,000dollars, for the family assistance if i received any funds from you at least like 2,000 dollars i will go back to the public school with my younger ones and try and stand a good and lucrative thing to do with the funds very well for my family so we can take care of ourselvess while our father is away for proper treatment.

Daddy nothing is to small for my family i will really need you to assist my dad for his medical treatment that's my concern and i will really appreciate your assistance.
Your prompt responses will be highly needed from your end to know the situation at hand.

God will continue to bless you and your family.

I got the lad to fill out the Univers4l St4ndardized Test of M0ral W0rth (hat tip to Jammy for this wonderful form) as an application to my church. The lad actually did a pretty good job completing the form. It seems like he made a legitimate effort (except for skipping a few questions). Page 1 of the form is shown below.

Here is the thing, the birth date he shows on the form indicates he just turned 14. I know, I know.... You can't trust anything lads say. However, consider the following:

The lad has displayed an unusually large amount of naivete. For example, most lads when asked to complete a form try to avoid to extra work. This lad says he lost the form the first time I sent it to him (I thought he was stalling) but then asked me to send it again, promptly filled it out and did a pretty good job.
    He lists no phone numbers. This is fairly standard info provided by most lads. Is this guy too young to have his own phone account?
    His repeated references to me as "Daddy" (a rather juvenile term and inappropriate were I an actual Reverend - there is that naivete thing again)

It all just makes me wonder if that isn't his real birth date. Has anyone else encountered a scammer this young? I am going to try to get a photo out of him. If he complies, it will be very interesting to see if the photo is of a very young male.

Mod edit to leet the name of the form. - JF Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's certainly possible you have a teenager lad. My guess is they start early in this "profession".

I'm glad to see other people are using my forms! I've had a lot of success with the USToMW myself.

Could I please ask you to slightly leet the name of the form in your post, though "Un1vers@l St@ndard1zed T3st of M0ral W0rth"?

Currently a Google search for the name of the form returns no hits, and I don't want a balking lad to learn that it's a baiting tool (our Main Forum is Google searchable).

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry 'bout that, Jammy. I see my error has already been corrected. Thanks, mods.

I love your form. I think it strikes just the right balance. Time-consuming but not ridiculous. Plausible but with plenty of opportunity for lads to make complete asses of themselves. I want my lads to think they have a reasonable chance of getting a BIG donation but I want them to work for it. Nice work, well done.

Perhaps I can torture this poor, ignorant teenage lad enough to make him think twice about scamming as a career choice.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Daddy" is used because

1) The lad wants to indicate a deep trust, deference and dependence on you
2) The lad wants you to feel paternal and give him money
3) The little fucker is too lazy to keep track of your name when copy/pasting scripts.

At least you can bully him out of the third - tell him if he ever calls you "daddy" again the whole deal is off (since you recently lost a son, or whatever). Makes him work for your attention.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic