SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's snow joke....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been snowed in for 2 days, I realise that this is not an extra-ordinary length of time and that further north it has been bad since well before Christmas. However, I am sick of it already!

It looks beautiful and I should be out in it taking lots of fabulous pictures, but I can go nowhere quickly, can't see my man Sad, he can't get to me Sad, I can't go to work (was Very Happy but is now Sad ). His birthday is Tuesday and the weather isn't looking good, we have both booked Mon and Tues off because we wanted to have a good birthday for him.....

Feeling very Crying or Very sad as it seems that this could go on for another week!

I am wall to wall entertainment (apparently so says Mr. E)

Last edited by Ms Mockinatrix on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, you don't have a dog sled??? Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I'd give for any kind of sled right now! There was a man on the news in Fareham, Hampshire, he was using a hovercraft!

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, time to use your feminine wiles and track down someone with a snowmobile (or hovercraft)...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol if I thought someone out there had one, I'd be there offering whatever it took, well maybe not 'whatever'.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing What about using the "damsel in distress" mode and faint when a snow-worthy vehicle comes by?

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Mockinatrix wrote:
lol if I thought someone out there had one, I'd be there offering whatever it took, well maybe not 'whatever'.

OK. Maybe not a hovercraft, but I've got 2 tennis rackets that look a bit like snow-shoes. Sellotape them to your feet and nobody will notice the difference.

Of course, this magnificent offer doesn't come for free.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOOI - why am I not surprised by your offer of 'unfree' help lol what were you hoping for in return?

JMR - lol I might try that, I'm not the usual 'in distress' type but it's worth a go

How long do you think it will take me to get from Berkshire to Hertfordshire, walking with 'tennis' shoes?

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Mockinatrix wrote:
SOOI - why am I not surprised by your offer of 'unfree' help lol what were you hoping for in return?

What ya got?
No more cardboard or old newspaper - Nurse Nasty has already given me enough of that to last a lifetime. Although what he's going to do for bedding arrangements now, beats me. Not my problem though.

Remember - this is Sellotape you'll be using to hold these babies on. Not your generic shop brand crap sticky tape. The price is therefore a little bit higher than is normally expected.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Not your generic shop brand crap sticky tape. The price is therefore a little bit higher than is normally expected.

Coming from a squirrel that means exactly what? You paid 6 acorns instead of your usual miserly 3? Laughing

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just been shovelling the bloody stuff, so I'm rather sick of it now. I read an article on the BBC website that saidthat while many places in the USA make it a legal obligation to clear the snow outside your house, and of course, Switzerland and Germany tell you just how many cm the path has to be (and no doubt come round and measure), in the UK you are risking getting sued if you don't do a good enough job of it and someone slips.

Typically, my 4WD car has been blocked in all week by the wife's 2WD one, her place of work has been shut since Tuesday, so I'm having to present the illusion of working for a living all day. Twisted Evil

Tommorow we will try and break free, before we run out of important stuff, like beer. A place near us was on the lunchtime news, for hitting minus 18 Degrees C last night. Shocked

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
n the UK you are risking getting sued if you don't do a good enough job of it and someone slips.

The answer is NOT to do any kind of snow/ice clearing job, then you can't be sued for making it dangerous ... stoopid but true Rolling Eyes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope it snows up to my knees and I can't get out for days, again! jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Typically, my 4WD car has been blocked in all week by the wife's 2WD one, her place of work has been shut since Tuesday, so I'm having to present the illusion of working for a living all day. Twisted Evil

Snow chains on the Harley? Luckily I got rid of my old car just before this lot arrived. I'll post a picture of my new toy when I get to see it in daylight!!

Quote:
Tommorow we will try and break free, before we run out of important stuff, like beer. A place near us was on the lunchtime news, for hitting minus 18 Degrees C last night. Shocked

Down to my last 3 bottles Crying or Very sad
Still got plenty of wine & gin though Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first snow came one week before xmas and since then we have snowfall now and then. Some days when the sun shines the snow melts a little otherwise we would have half a meter snow by now. Saturday the weather prophets are promising heavy snowfall again. I live in the Netherlands, we're not suppose to have real winters here! I'm considering trading my ice skates with a pair of ski's.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image Image

^^^^ Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club, taken high up from behind the Fox Road end^^^^^

The (UK) East Midlands has escaped most of the snow but this was the scene at Trent Bridge yesterday.

Their lawn looks in the same condition as mine !

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms, look at it from a positive angle... at least you don't have to lie about not being able to go to the WU this week.. Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mid-30s (Celsius) for the next three days, and 40 plus on Monday... I'd almost welcome some winter weather.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You can really start to hate some people.

My daughter gets married on Saturday (SE UK) - looks like it'll be a truly WHITE wedding.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sitting here in my shorts and tee shirt wondering why people allow themselves to be subjected to horrible weather. Two days ago I had to run the air conditioner in the car and ended up at the beach. The water was too cold for me but my son went swimming.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Mockinatrix wrote:
How long do you think it will take me to get from Berkshire to Hertfordshire, walking with 'tennis' shoes?

Strange question, but I do have an answer to it, I once walked from the far side of Windsor, not far from Ascot, to Elstree in Hertfordshire, it took me 10 hours to walk it, it was nice weather when I set off, but rained for about 8 of the 10 hours, and my feet were hurting for about a week afterwards.

[edit]

This is the route by road which is 31 miles, I started walking along the M25 for a bit before the police pulled over and told me to get off the motorway, I was then lost walking along roads I didn't know, so wouild have been further than the 31 miles I think: Windsor to Elstree!

[edit]

Oh, and I was wearing brogues instead of tennis shoes, not the best for walking in Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As they say - the Gulfstream is on vacation...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cYooH.jpg [/img]

Mod edit: Pic is too wide. Can you please re-size and then you can fix the [img] tag. Thanks -- JMR

Pic deserves to be seen in high resolution and full glory - clickety click the link

Last edited by Haban1336 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw that image printed in the local rag - very beautiful, makes a change from the conventional green & pleasant land.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice at first but I'm sick of it now.
I can't get about and it's costing me money.

I have two trunks lodged with a security company and they can't deliver them to me. Until I pay a release fee.
But, I can't get to the WU office because of the snow!

Always something Rolling Eyes

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam why on earth did you do that?!

SOOI, what have I got? umm.....damn I have no money, can't you do it for free?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic