SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh noes! I'm shorking the lads!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I may have lost a chance at a safari by not providing £200 for a plane ticket. And in the process, I shorked my lad. Oops.
Quote:
The word of God says in the book of plsams 118v24 that this is the year that the Lord has made and i will rejoice and be glad, you can not cause me pain or sadness, i can not comprehend why a person that wants to buy my gold, that wants to travel with me to far West Africa, Ghana can not simply assist me just for mere 200pounds, i have tried my best to raise 400 and i need 200 and you said that i just want to get money from you, this is shorking to me, your statement has shown me that your heart is not genuine toward me.

Also, I find it hilarious when the lads start pulling in Bible references and trying to prove that I'm dishonest...

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How dare he accuse you of shorking him?! Doesn't he know that this is considered a terrible insult in business circles in the west? There are laws against shorking in most civilized countries! I think a hand-written apology is in order. Wink

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This wouldn't be Pr3cious J0hnson, would it?

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ... yes, it would. I find it impressive how you guys manage to guess which lads I'm baiting based on quotes for them. Smile

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's selling gold and he needs $200 from you? Shocked
Lad logic strikes again!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The plan was to fly to Ghana and meet somewhere to pick up the gold, but after being accused of shorking there's no way I'm going to continue with this deal. But it'll be amusing to watch him keep trying to talk me into it Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic