SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most incompetant lad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this very moment, I am dealing with a lad by Gmail chat. "She" is currently on M7CN S3cure, and I am absolutely appalled by her incompetance. She has been on it for over forty-five minutes and has not clicked a single correct box!

She doesn't seem to be trying very hard, either. 16 refreshes--without a correct click. She doesn't understand the concept of rows and columns, it seems. It is maddening.

She also barely responds to me in the chat, and doesn't articulate enough for me to understand what she wants. Sample dialog: "just tell me how to count". Mad Also, she never answers the questions I ask her. Strangely, she answered over 50 questions on S3cure Sh1eld before--after I assured her she only had to answer Just One More. Maybe she just doesn't know what numbers are. I just don't know. Am I being too harsh?

Maybe this is not unusual for some people, but I've never dealt with a lad this annoying. Sorry for the rant and rambling and everything. Any recommendations on how I can have more fun with "her," taking into account "her" apparent lack of counting ability?

EDIT: Right after I posted this, I saw that she is now offline. Maybe I should tell her I was impressed by her professionalism and business skills.

EDIT #2: One more bit of stupidity I remember. After finishing S3cure Sh1eld, the lad got a message (written by me) that the FBI had traced them as a scammer and was closing in on them. S/he was convinced I was a joker until I said my little brother was on my computer screwing around with the site's settings--and s/he bought it!

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hang on a minute. Isn't the lad the one who's supposed to get frustrated and annoyed?

Ignore him for a day or so to demonstrate your contempt for 'her' incompetence.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
Hang on a minute. Isn't the lad the one who's supposed to get frustrated and annoyed?

You're absolutely right, I don't know what came over me! Very Happy I may send the lad back to S3cure Sh1eld and see if they'll answer more questions...

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit wrote:
You're absolutely right, I don't know what came over me! Very Happy

it's good to share Smile

not every lad is 'fun' - drop him/her and move on if you can't get the desired results.
if you have signed the right guestbooks, you'll soon have plenty of new lads to choose from.

good luck!

Surjour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way you are taking the Lads time away from scamming someone else.
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:

Right on.
If I was in that situation, I'd probably be unable to type in the chat from laughing at them. Very Happy

But nope, I get one of the overly suspicious ones for my first bait.
Oh well, I'll probably lose this one and move on soon. My catcher account is overflowing with them, so I'm spoilt for choice Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me like you have the ideal lad. Keep frustrating him!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic