SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need a "Church" to bait from

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been doing any baiting in a while, and one of my modalities, , is no more.

My new friend, a fellow named "Sunday", ironically, is very interested in joining up with my Church and taking part in all the riches that will ensue!

Does someone have a nice fake church site I can affiliate with my crimson-handed current church? My reverend character is of course a senior member of the current church; on the finance committee no less.

As a first step, I'm thinking of finding some LONG series of religious questions on the web and asking that they be filled out, by hand, then scanned and sent to me.

Of course I need to make sure he is serious and need a statement of faith before we can talk money.

I also have the feeling, this particular church's beliefs are going to be a bit.....odd. Not sure how odd just yet, but we'll see, won't we?

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal favourite...
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137622

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you're a scientologist. Works for me Smile You cant have anything faker.

Kellysheroes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my website which you can use for ideas.

Wow, Thats nice..so all you need me to do is fill in the contract and do what be held in bodage. madafaka dont fucking send me thios email anymore i got things to do. plus i'm nigerian and u can tell by d name. Emmy.... well take care and do not contact me anymore bye.

Scam Artist
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

church of christian kindness
here

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks team! You are all truly heartless barstard pigs.

Too funny...

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Klaasvaak wrote:
Tell them you're a scientologist. Works for me Smile You cant have anything faker.

I wouldn't take the risk of accidentally converting someone to scientology, even with a lad. They must die. Evil or Very Mad

TWAT seems like fun, although I haven't actually used it yet (been using the Holy Church of Vacca, of my own creation, whose website was attacked by evil hackers and hasn't been up since).

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
My personal favourite...
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137622

The TWAT site in the link appears to not exist any more. Is there a new site?

Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

foo123 wrote:
Klaasvaak wrote:

I wouldn't take the risk of accidentally converting someone to scientology, even with a lad. They must die. Evil or Very Mad

TWAT seems like fun, although I haven't actually used it yet (been using the Holy Church of Vacca, of my own creation, whose website was attacked by evil hackers and hasn't been up since).

If a lads asks me for a phone number i give one of theirs. Very Happy Let them waste eachothers time

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Church baiting is great way to get a trophy from a scammer. Here is a link to a baiter church. The name ties into a IP free email service from Fastmail.
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/e/edenmadelife/

I've opened up ordination and staff membership to premium account holders.
Link to staff page. I will also link to other churches.

The guestbook is getting lots of views from scammers. Feel free to post a comment there.
Link to guestbook.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic