SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419..... Please read.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lets_bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi people, I am a Nigerian and i hate scamming .... GOD!!!
Well i just wanna introduce myself and y'all know that i could be of help to anybody that has got questions to ask....
if a suspected scammer gives you an address(in Nigeria) and you think its fraud, just ask me and i will help you find out.

Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to hear you hate scamming. We're not all narrow minded, and I'm sure the majority of your countrymen are decent people.

Be very careful with poking around scammers addresses. You should be aware these are scum of the earth criminals.

Read all of the safety stuff in the stickies.

Welcome. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater lets_bait!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
lets_bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, alot of peopel down here(Nigeria) do the scamming thing . They all blame it on the poverty level but i don't think is an excuse. You guys really need to warn your friends and colleagues not to fall victim to some shallow mail and don't fall in love with someone you haven't met... and the best part......
BAIT ANY SCAMMER

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lets_bait wrote:
BAIT ANY SCAMMER

We're already on it Smile

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome lets_bait Very Happy
Good to see you here. As Craig said, by far the majority of your countryfolk are honest, law abiding citizens. It is the extremely small part of the population who do the damage. That's the norm in all countries. Crying or Very sad
Quote:
if a suspected scammer gives you an address(in Nigeria) and you think its fraud, just ask me and i will help you find out.
Wink You'll be busy!!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff wrote:
It is the extremely small part of the population who do the damage. That's the norm in all countries. Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure why that warrants a sad yellow circle. I'd much rather live on the same planet as a country where scammers are the minority than a country that's 90% scammers and where honest people are the minority.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Jeff is depressed at the fact there is a minority at all. Wink

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, just depressed Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and a great big welcome to you lets-bait!

As you know, we're based all over the world, and we bait scammers based all over the world too. There are hotspots, Russia, Philippines, West Africa, but we bait anyone anywhere - a scam is a scam.

I'm sorry your countryfolk let you down - we all know the overwhelming population of West Africa are hardworking honest citizens, it must be frustrating that the scammers spoil your reputation internationally. Please feel free to post anything you like about the situation in your city/area - for instance

*How big is the city
*What kinds of industries are there there? (Eg London does a lot of Banking and insurance, but Oxford is known for academia and publishing)
*What's your line of work?
*Can an honest man live in comfort? Roughly what would he need to earn to do so?
*Roughly how many cyber cafes are there?
*Are they empty or busy overnight?
*do many people have home internet? If so, how much does it cost?
*Can you post photos of the outsides and insides of some cafes? Can you post photos or scans of the lobbies and brochures of major hotels in the city?
*Do you feel you can trust your police force? Or do you feel they are easily bribed by criminals?
*Are you able (and prepared/willing!) to translate any languages?
*Anything you can think of! Details are always useful, as are photos, as it makes it easier for a baiter to pretend to be visiting the city, but anything you have to say about normal daily life, and how it is, is very very welcome!
*Would you be able to occasionally post letters within your country (anonymously of course!) to help spook scammers?

And please do join us in baiting and really do stick around - it's great to have you here Smile
~MBL

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, don't make him go snap pictures of Internet cafe's. This can be dangerous, as if the place is used dominantly for scamming ( and I imagine that there are a lot such places ) people there will be suspicious to anyone clicking pictures.
Lets_bait - you are much more valuable as insight to way of life in Nigeria, than providing some pictures that will do no good. Stay safe, mate, think before you act. Everybody in this forum is nice and helpful ( well, there are exceptions Wink ) but there is nothing we can do to protect you from beating or worse...

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Hagan, I'm sure l_b knows better than to put himself in any danger;-)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
I think Jeff is depressed at the fact there is a minority at all. Wink

But it's because of this minority that we have such an excellent sport. Razz

Closed lad accounts X3

You have taken the autjority for granted. We will have the fbi visit you.
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome lets_bait!

We have a few Nigerian members here. If you stick around long enough, you'll meet them I'm sure. Wink

Apart from the damage caused to victims, scammers do a great deal of damage to the reputations of the countries they operate out of. It's nice to see someone from Nigeria stepping up to voice support for the stuff we do here. Thumbs up

lets_bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MANBITESLION

*How big is the city
- Nigeria is a really small country but i live in lagos state.
Nigeria is located in west-africa and our capital is ABUJA.

*What kinds of industries are there there? (Eg London does a lot of Banking and insurance, but Oxford is known for academia and publishing)

- we have the scamming industry(j/k), Okay we have the textile industry, oil industry, banking and telecomms..... atleast those are the major ones.

- I am a student..... a first year student in the university of Nigeria and i am also a part-time beat maker.

*Can an honest man live in comfort? Roughly what would he need to earn to do so?

- To be honest, it quite difficult to make 100% honest earnings and be comfortable because of the poverty level..... we export oil to Other countries (including united states) but down here we are having fuel scarcity. Them politicians steal it all.

There are atleast 2 cybercafes on every street.

Some close ate night while some run it over night.

well not really..... lets say like 30-40% have home internet and monthly subscription can go from 50$-150$ depending on the network.

*Can you post photos of the outsides and insides of some cafes? Can you post photos or scans of the lobbies and brochures of major hotels in the city?

- I will see what i can do about that,..... i am not making any promises but i would try and see if i can get a picture of the cyber cafe in my hood.

*Do you feel you can trust your police force? Or do you feel they are easily bribed by criminals?

- there are good cops and there are bad ones but the bad ones out number the good ones..... the police down here, take bribes but there are some crimes that you can't buy yourself out of e.g. KIDNAPPING. Kidnapping, armed robbery and murder all bring death penalty down here.

I speak Igbo but i can help you with other Nigerian languages because i my mom can speak other Nigerian Languages.

*Anything you can think of! Details are always useful, as are photos, as it makes it easier for a baiter to pretend to be visiting the city, but anything you have to say about normal daily life, and how it is, is very very welcome!

Nigeria don't have constant power supply.....
I will try to get pictures of the streets and everythings else that i can get friends.....

*Would you be able to occasionally post letters within your country (anonymously of course!) to help spook scammers?

-YES PLEASE...... I LOVE THAT.

And please do join us in baiting and really do stick around - it's great to have you here
~MBL

Its my pleasure

Last edited by lets_bait on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for answering that sheet - I'm glad you're willing to help, but as I'm sure you know, safety first. Smile

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
lets_bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ CRAIG007
i play safe..... i am also a good fighter.

Are you guys also aware that 419ners also scam people on social networks meant for disabled or special people.
They offer the person love and all and then defraud the person Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^We've seen a lot of that sort of thing. Turning an standard next of kin, trunk box, wash-wash, lottery, etc. scam into a love bait is a nice way to move things along. Twisted Evil

Just for kicks, I baited as a dog once. I had a few suitors. Very Happy

lets_bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao....hahahah

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
419ners also scam people on social networks meant for disabled or special people

I am very aware of this, as the first two scammers I had contact with found me on a dating site for people with disabilities. I got suspicious and blew them off before the subject of money came up, though. It was from dealing with them that I started looking into internet scams in general, and - well - here I am now.

Can you give us some insight into the psychology or culture that allows the scammers to prey most heavily on those who are most vulnerable? And what is it in the makeup of a scammer that leads him to bleed a person totally dry - occasionally to the extent of borrowing from friends and family and losing their home, car, and almost everything else?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my tactics is to play the part of a big time Oga. Clearly you would be able to use that ploy. My accent is rubbish, but scammers can be as easy to fool as their victims often are.

I've stopped using that tactic for a while so that scammers don't get too used to it.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
lets_bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey yall.... i would be going back to skool today so, i wouldn't be getting online frequently.
I'm gonna miss this site (even though i'm new)

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, lets_bait, don't be a stranger and stop by whenever you get a chance. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Sauron123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lets_bait wrote:
@ MANBITESLION

*How big is the city
- Nigeria is a really small country but i live in lagos state.
Nigeria is located in west-africa and our capital is ABUJA.

- we have the scamming industry(j/k), Okay we have the textile industry, oil industry, banking and telecomms..... atleast those are the major ones.

- I am a student..... a first year student in the university of Nigeria and i am also a part-time beat maker.

- To be honest, it quite difficult to make 100% honest earnings and be comfortable because of the poverty level..... we export oil to Other countries (including united states) but down here we are having fuel scarcity. Them politicians steal it all.

There are atleast 2 cybercafes on every street.

Some close ate night while some run it over night.

well not really..... lets say like 30-40% have home internet and monthly subscription can go from 50$-150$ depending on the network.

- I will see what i can do about that,..... i am not making any promises but i would try and see if i can get a picture of the cyber cafe in my hood.

- there are good cops and there are bad ones but the bad ones out number the good ones..... the police down here, take bribes but there are some crimes that you can't buy yourself out of e.g. KIDNAPPING. Kidnapping, armed robbery and murder all bring death penalty down here.

I speak Igbo but i can help you with other Nigerian languages because i my mom can speak other Nigerian Languages.

Nigeria don't have constant power supply.....
I will try to get pictures of the streets and everythings else that i can get friends.....

-YES PLEASE...... I LOVE THAT.

And please do join us in baiting and really do stick around - it's great to have you here
~MBL

Its my pleasure

Everything is 100 % true but i beg to differ on the highlighted.. Nigeria is a VERY BIG country! Even Lagos (a state is big enough talkless of Nigeria as a whole)

Beat maker?? Forgive my ignorance how do you mean? I havent heard of such! Rolling Eyes

Hope you have a great time at School Laughing

Last edited by Sauron123 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic