SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goings on in Oz (now with 100% more Zombie Armageddon!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:

Look I'm going with shuffle and slow, but greater numbers.

I would have to say that I agree. After all, rigor-mortis would have an impact and I don't believe it possible that any Zombie could break the Olympic sprint record as depicted in fictional movies.

Yes people. Fictional movies.

But what we're discussing here is fact. And as NN says - it could save your life.

Next question. I think I read somewhere that Zombies don't like water and try to avoid swimming. Should I therefore head to the beach when the Armageddon arrives?
Or is that vampires?
Personally, if Zombies are scared of water? I'm all for global warming and rising sea levels.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zombies scoff (that is if they had the cortex left to scoff) at water. They just walk right in, sink to the bottom (no pesky air in lungs or tissue to keep them afloat), and continue walking.

It's ice they can't handle. I suggest camping out in the middle of a hockey rink and then having fun body checking the zombies into the boards.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think of all the people who keep tropical fish tanks. They will no longer need to purchase heaters for the water. That alone is a huge saving in itself. The six min soft boiled egg will now be the four min soft boiled egg. Really, the savings will be tremendous.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Razor.
So maybe the whole global warming is just a dasterdly scheme by the zombies to get rid of their natural enemy; ice and the cold.
I think we are on to something.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am fully in agreement with the zombies then. It could also be that they (the zombies) are regular contributors to wikipedia.

@ thud - so you are trying to blow me up by getting me to change water to vapor to show me how it expands...if using that theory ice should shrink! You example operates off molecular activity not density.

@ r2 - so you're saying palentologists use radioactive oxygen isotopes to date evidence of carbon emmisions where other means are not available? Carbon 14 was mentioned as I was not aware there was another method. I shall have to delve further. I would think this too has its flaws as does most radiological dating methods.

The farmer up a gum tree should be careful for snakes and funnel spiders, yes? I have heard zombies can climb,too....

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
If we're being chased by a hoarde of zombies during the Armageddon, I'm even prepared to trip up one of my fellow mods so I gain that extra 10 yards.

at the risk of being accused of being off-topic... Mr. Green
which fellow mod are you referring to?

Rover wrote:
Think of all the people who keep tropical fish tanks. They will no longer need to purchase heaters for the water. That alone is a huge saving in itself.

you won't need a tank either - just keep the doors and windows shut, to stop them escaping. Wink

@badgerbait - no, that's not quite how it works - i'll pm you with the answer

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Slightly would trip any of us up if it helped him, we don't call him Sly for nothing. When chased by a hungry zombie, however you only have to run fast enough to keep ahead of the slowest moderator.

We live on the first hill from the sea, which is 40 miles away. I'm applying for planning permission to build a pier at the bottom of the hill, with an amusement arcade, then maybe a marina. My business model depends on global warming getting on with it though, Ive promised the bank manager and everything. Smile

Meanwhile, they could just pass an anti zombie law, making it illegal, then our prisons would all look like this: LINK

Heck, this thread has everything, even Michael Bloody Jackson now.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, that's the difference between Slightly and the rest of the mods. Any of us would gladly throw ourselves to the zombies if it would give him an extra 10 yards. We're noble like that, but he'll see it as a sign of weakness.

Of course he won't see us as weak when the zombie bites turn us into zombies too and we're all snacking on his brains.

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@badgerbait. No; from 4C to 80C water expands by about 3%. Detecting that on the kitchen table would be challenging, but not impossible.

@Craig, I disagree. Both sides are spouting bad evidence or evidence that can be argued. For example the hockey stick temperature curve. Interesting and useful, but so heavily massaged that it is largely fantasy.

However the evidence from the other side can be refuted even more easily.

There are 1366 W/m2 of incident solar irradiation at the top of the atmosphere, and 344W/m2 at ground level. It requires a change of 1W/m2 to account for global warming. That link you provide scoffs that man-made CO2 could only account for a change of one part in a thousand .... or about 1W/m2. I'll buy that for a dollar.

Your link then proceeds with some speculation about solar cycles. We happen to be bumping along the bottom of an 11-year cycle right now, and the hockey-stick brigade are wondering where their warming went to. It'll probably pick up in the next year or two. Although the "sceptics" talk about solar cycles, they don't actually show that we are in such a cycle now. Are we? Where's the evidence?

They then go back to the hockey stick graph for a bit. I have to agree with them here, but it really makes no difference to whether climate change is happening or not. It's just a red herring.

Then come glaciers. I did some checking here. There is a database of glacier data, which I sampled in a thoroughly unscientific manner. It shows one thousand three hundred and four glaciers are indeed growing. Unfortunately, twenty two thousand five hundred and ten are shrinking. Another (anti-AGW) source says they have been shrinking since 1820 - before CO2 kicked in.

On the other side of the equation, there is no proof that CO2 is causing uncontrolled warming. There is proof that there is warming and evidence that CO2 will cause warming of about the right degree.

My own personal feeling is:

1. We are carrying out a really, really dangerous experiment that we don't understand. We ought to stop doing it before all the escalating feedback mechanisms kick in. (To be really paranoid, it's only 400ppm now but are we sure that CO2 levels will peak at 1,500ppm? At 5,000ppm (maybe less) CO2 is toxic.)

2. We have to give up fossil fuels some time. In another century it will be even more painful.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Last edited by thud419 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thud - I would happily provide yet more evidence, but I know it will be ultimately refuted. I can only make a fully reasoned judgement if I sample & collect the data myself. From the evidence that is published, I have made a choice to go with a consensus - I realise it's the minority, but as I've said before, having delved into facts for so long, only for contention to be found with them, I take a common sense approach.

I understand it's not the proper way of doing things, but I've satisifed myself, on countless bits of evidence I've seen, and through my own research, that I will take the position I have.

Quote:
It shows one thousand three hundred and four glaciers are indeed growing.

I'm getting picky here, but to stand my ground, I need to check: the rates of glacier growth may be exponential, so much so that it counteracts a 0.001% shrinkage in the 25,000 other ones. Really, comparison rate is required before using that as evidence. What I'm saying is, perhaps on balance, if those 1,304 glaciers are growing at a rate of 5% a year, and those 22,510 that are decreasing, it may be at such a rate that the growth outweighs the decline.

I know that's probably not accurate, but you see my point about evidence interpretation?

Quote:

2. We have to give up fossil fuels some time. In another century it will be even more painful.

Absolutely. You're not going to hear a peep of disagreement from me on this one. I see there is a massively growing need for a viable alternative energy to be found, and at least for cars, I'd happily bet my salary on hydrogen being the best way. Electricty - no. Just no.

My only issue with this is that we are being asked to forgo our liberties we have at the moment, to use less oil/cause less damage - it's going to happen anyway, it's delaying the inevitable. If you're going to get a slap in the face, wouldn't you have it sooner, to get it over with?

I'm also not going to disagree with teaching children about the need for them to find new energies, make them realise what they need to do, not what they need to stop doing - I do disagree with teaching children that the human race is vile for "killing" the planet.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I said I was being unscientific, but to my mind you'd need quite a skew to beat a 17:1 ratio.

Interesting thought experiment that just came to me.

1. If you were to lay a bet, what odds would you give that global warming existed?

2. What odds would you be willing to accept to ensure that your children or grandchildren were not subjected to riots, famines, possible wars and zombie outbreaks?

No need to answer.

Edit for typos and clarity

I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14

Last edited by thud419 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:

2. What risk would you be willing to run to ensure that your children or grandchildren were not subjected to riots, famines, possible wars and zombie outbreaks?

I'd like to butt in here and just state that the Zombie Armageddon is a certainty. Doesn't matter wether you eat your carrots or not. It's gonna happen. Probably in our life-time too.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems apropos to the entire debate... even the zombies.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justarikia/open-mindedness-7uo

Cellphone x14

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Sweet! I hope Al Gore sees how his internet is being used for delightful discourse!

@ Thud - no, I understand what you and Craig are getting at and concur with both of you regarding more than just the evil humans causing the alleged warming (I still haven't seen the effects even though I have increased my use of CFCs). I also agree with the search for a viable alternate power source (why is no one re-visting Tesla's ideas! Combined with safe French Nuke power it would be fabulous!) but that is a long time coming with regards to matching fossil fueled contraptions in terms of output. Air travel would end if a massive shift was made, though I heard AG's Gulfstream 4 uses hybrid engines?).

As for the dreaded zombie uprising, I think the big factor is what kind of zombie we are talking about. Are we talking Night of living Dead type or the Evil Dead type? If the latter we had best start building fortresses immediately. The former type are capable of taming! As long as a steady supply of meat or meat byproducts are supplied they can be docile.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need practice or to see what to expect of the Zombie Armageddon...
eatbrains.com
Off topic-Would someone please explain to me how to make a link that you can click open?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How to make a clicky link

Code:
[url=http://allthecobblersinyourbrowserbar]LINK[/url]

You dont need to use the code button, I did that so it wanst made into live link, then you wouldn't see how I did it.

Something else that gets my goat is volcanoes - a good belch from one undoes all the good done by a thousand years of recycling (and cycling).

If we can't get Greenpeace to bung them up with rubber dinghys, maybe zombies could be trained to walk into them in their thousands, solving 2 problems at once.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even better if you could train the zombies to walk into the volcano holding a bag of rubbish in each hand, save on landfill usage.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ But then you'd have another huge emission of CO2, making the problem only worse!

Dear God. We have to stop global warming immediately before we descend into a never ending downward spiral of suicidal zombie garbage disposal men, making matters even worse.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
^^^
As for the dreaded zombie uprising, I think the big factor is what kind of zombie we are talking about. Are we talking Night of living Dead type or the Evil Dead type? If the latter we had best start building fortresses immediately. The former type are capable of taming! As long as a steady supply of meat or meat byproducts are supplied they can be docile.

There are only two types of Zombie Armageddon:

The Hetero Zombie Armageddon and the Unhetero Zombie Armageddon.

The Hetero Zombie Armageddon will be totally sweet. This will be the one where hot chicks in bikinis wield machine guns and automatic shotguns and take out slow walking type zombies whilst I sit in a deck-chair on a supermarket roof, watching and drinking chilled margueritas.

Then there's the Unhetero Zombie Armageddon. Basically, this one's a bastard. This is where the zombies are pretty fast, pretty switched on and pretty hard to escape from. In this scenario, I'll probably be hiding in a dark, dusty cellar somewhere, drinking my own urine.

I know which one I'm hoping for.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
^^^
Sweet! I hope Al Gore sees how his internet is being used for delightful discourse!

@ Thud - no, I understand what you and Craig are getting at and concur with both of you regarding more than just the evil humans causing the alleged warming (I still haven't seen the effects even though I have increased my use of CFCs).

[1] Al Gore never actually claimed to have invented the internet; http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

[2] CFCs are related to ozone depletion, not climate change.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nn - i was just about to put the ink cartridge in the printer, honest!
Craig007 wrote:
glaciers [...] I need to check

indeed you do.

it's true that, in some areas, local conditions have resulted in more winter snowfall and cooler summers (ie, less melting).
however, these are exceptions to the general rule that most glaciers are melting.

even many of the advancing glaciers are actually melting.
that sounds contradictory, but the reason is simple - increased meltwater flowing under such a glacier reduces friction and allows it to glide more rapidly down the valley.
the glacier face can then move forwards faster than the rate of melting.
to confirm such cases, flow rates can be measured, as can the decreasing volume of ice locked up in such a glacier.

Roycropper wrote:
Something else that gets my goat is volcanoes - a good belch from one undoes all the good done by a thousand years of recycling (and cycling).

i know you were being humorous, but i've heard this urban myth before, and some people might be credulous enough to actually believe it.
in reality, humans add [annually] about 150 times more atmospheric co2 than all the planet's volcanoes put together.

Last edited by r2d2 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

150 times...!

EVERYONE STOP BREATHING!!!!!

I know you really mean fossil fuel consumption, right?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is a fossil fuel, is that like the watch? Confused

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got it Jose! It takes many thousands of fossil watches to fuel anti-zombie mechanized artillery. Wow! Good Job!

@ Slightly - drinking your own urine!? Blood has nutritional value and it's like recycling at the same time!

@ Yastreb - ozone depletion was the original greenhouse effect cause, from like the 80's dood.

Addtionally, he (AG) may not have directly said it...but I can see him taking credit. He did after all get the Nobel for Peace without having promoted a peaceful act (ending a conflict etc. , what used to be the criteria anyway, but we won't go where the Nobel folks go). WE are trying to stay focused and apolitical.

How is the farmer today, was he taken into protective custody, drugged up and put on IV fluids yet?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic