SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

okay?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from a loan lad that I am baiting.

Quote:

Loan payment options:
1. Western Union Transfer : If transfer of the loan must be a Western Union Transfer, except other wise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide your Western Union
Information's for the transfer of your loan funds okay. This is the fastest way to transfer the loan to you any where in the world okay. I normally advice clients to chose this option because I know
it is the best out of all. According to the western union agent, to transfer the Sum of £20,000.00 if you are interested to get the loan through western union it will cost you £120 okay to get the
loan transferred to you immediately as soon as you make the payment to the western union agent okay.

Quote:

Loan refunding:
The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay okay. for this reason, will agree to the duration of 15 years as stated
by the loan seeker okay, to the loan seeker so that he /she will be able to repay the loan with in that period okay...the company lawyer we sign the loan agreement document for you if you are in
agreement with me okay.
Considering the above condition: if they are acceptable by you,you will have to give me a fast response with the Option Chosen by you okay and the Information's you are to provide, so that i
can inform the Bank Transfer Agency for them to Start the processing Form and Open the File of your Loan Funds okay.
Get back to us with the Option Chosen By you and the Information's you are to provide Okay.

He seems to like saying OK a lot and half of what he said makes no sence Laughing

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my experience, okay (or ok) seems to be Lad version of emphasis or (sometimes) a sort of full stop.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's a very convincing email anyway.
Very professionally written.

Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its the lads form of reassurance.

Annoys the f*ck out of me, even on a good day...of which there aren't many as far as lads are concerned. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even in the verbal form, lads overuse that. They tend to say oh kaey slowly on the phone. Nearly every lad I've spoken to slows it down, & that's concurrent with what Tommo & Yastreb say above.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. It's like punctuation to them, especially when they are talking among themselves, but I think they try to curb it when talking/writing to Westerners.

If a lad's opening emails contain a lot of "OK"s he's probably a beginner or not very good.

If a lad has been communicating well with your victim characgter, but he starts putting in lots of "OK"s, it means you are stressing him out. EG: "Pay attention and do what I say, ok. It's easy, ok? Just go to Western Union, ok! There shouldn't be all these problems, ok!"

If you ever pretend to be a lad, be sure to throw in lots of "ok"s, since they seem to use this with each other all the time.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeandLouise wrote:
He seems to like saying OK a lot and half of what he said makes no sence Laughing

i have only had one lad who overused 'okay'
but making no sense - that's very common.

ask him to explain it again Smile

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way back in mid-06 I a Lad introduced me to the 'ok' quirk with messages like this (I'd sprung my own private WU modality on him):

Quote:
If you can agree me let just put it aside and forget about what his doing, we all know what we want and what we are after.
Please contact Mr. Kevin and ask him how do he want the money to be sent to him ok, just do it for me and for the friendhsip in our transaction, bear in mind whavere good you are doing is not for Mr. Kevin or the bank, no is for the good of future.
If you don’t mind please just contact Mr. Kevin and finalise this with him ok, just do it for the good of us ok.
I know he will not write you as he said, and if you decide to keep off that means will are not doing fine, we know what we want and let just go after it and achieve our aim please.
Write Mr. Kevin immediately and ask him how do he want this money to be sent to him.
His with GBP 4000 already, is just waiting for the balance of GBP 1000 and nothing more, please if you can just put all these aside and contact Mr Kevin and ask him how do he want it to be, it will not cost you anything please ok.
You know the reason you are doing it, and you are doing it for purpose and not Mr. Kevin him self, once we achieve what we want then we can go ahead to invite him and insult him altogether if that will make you ok, but for now that is not what we want ok.
Write him immediately and get this done ok.
Also let me know once you contact him ok.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed that lads tend to use 'OK' when they are addressing important aspects of their scam, such as the transfer of money or when convincing you not to do something that could potentially unravel their plans.

I guess it also has to do with the fact that these lads aren't exactly Shakespearean-level poets and due to their lack of fluent languge abilities they use OK as a word to fill a gap when they try to think up a new lie (this is more applicable to phone conversations though).

Nevertheless I must admit I find it funny when a lad sends an email back to me in panic after I make a suggestion that does not fall in with their plans, with an OK at the middle and end of every sentence... Laughing

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr_Pimper wrote:
I have noticed that lads tend to use 'OK' when they are addressing important aspects of their scam, such as the transfer of money or when convincing you not to do something that could potentially unravel their plans.

i think that is very true.
and of course 'ok' highlights the key elements of the scam that baiters should query, ignore or refuse to comply with. Smile

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh it reminds me of the calls on the (late) NoToBeScammed's radio show...always...

Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Etc
Who is this? Who is this? Hello?
Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen ok
Send me a email ok listen listen send me a email ok
Who is this? Send me a email.

You get the idea - that could be the basis of a 15 minute call. We should have run a sweepstake on the OK count, who is this count, hello count and Listen counts Wink Each woukd be in double digits easily Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic