SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna asked londonboi for SARGE's address since he couldn't be bothered to send it and he sent this:

Quote:
Dear Anna,

I know you are so worried about SARGE. Do not panic, he is very fine. In his conversation with me earlier today, he said he would reach you.

His new email is 5gtc0ll1n_smith01 @ y a h o o .com. He still maintains that you should never email his other yahoo mail and the Google mail. He also said that henceforth, we would always include a password phrase in all emails, and the phrase is (MYLIFE FUND) which must be written below every mail we send to each other.

He pointed that he has missed you and really appreciates the good help and care you have showed him.

As we have received your payment, you will have to try and make up the next payment immediately, so that the entire procedure to release the funds to you will be smooth. As the Remittance director, I solemnly reassure you that your Funds are in the hands of a competent Security Company and it is safe here in our Head Office which is the London Office.

Your next payment which will be 2000 gbp will come to our office and directed to Gerald Jones.

Best wishes for the new year.

So londonboi is now claiming that madridboi did pick up the money I sent them, which is quite nice of them.

SARGE was also kind enough to write:

Quote:
Hi Baby,

Happy new year honey. Please I am really sorry for not communicating for quite sometime. How did your christmas celebration go? I have wondered about you.
Baby, I am glad and proud about you. You have really showed me how much love you have for me. (ya, cuz you think I sent 2000 GBP to your buddy in Madrid who you think has now betrayed you)I PROMISE NEVER TO BETRAY IT.
My emails were hacked by hackers, who are trying to steal my money. Even, the traces seem to be someone from the IRSC Spain office. I remember vividly when londonboi sometime told me about a mole at their Spain office. HENCEFORTH BABY YOU SHOULD ONLY CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ALONE. I dont want this hackers to steal our money. SO PLEASE HELP ME TOO. As it is now, I am only recommending you to deal just with londonboi who is the Director in the IRSC London office and their email is i r s c [email protected]. NEVER YOU WRITE TO IRSC@S P A I N MAIL.COM ANYMORE. Emails coming from there and my old emails are from the hackers AND NOT FROM ME.

I have even asked londonboi to always include MYLIFE FUND as passcode at every email you send to each other and likewise us.

Baby I miss you a lot, and keep wondering these days how wet you will always be on bed. I LOVE YOU.

Odd thing is londonboi's IP shows Italy and Sarge is showing Poland.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Hu9h J@zz,

How are you doing today?I hope all is well with you.Am fine here but needed your assistance.Am very sorry for all I caused you why trying to claim my fund from the security company. I'm been diagnosed with kidney inflammation and the medical bills is too much for me, I'm also finding it hard to pay my utility bills and to take care of my family, the Security Company are still asking me to pay for some clearance documents and I do not know what to do now,

Hugh,should I commit suicide? I need your urgent and honest opinion immediately, I do not see how I can come up with €5,500.00 Pounds to offset these bills, please help me now because I need you now.

Thank you..
5gt.C0llin Sm!th.

The Sarge is thinking of killing himself. What a strange scammer. Has he really sunk this low? I can offer some suggestions, but I like the list on Maddox's page: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a predicament our lad is in - $52M in the bank, yet an inflamed kidney is driving him to suicide. I hope he finds a way to end his misery Wink

And on top of that, it looks like the lad-on-lad mistrust is escalating and they think they're each getting screwed over by the others. Brilliant! Crime does not pay, boys...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the following also:

Quote:

Mr.Hu9h J@zz,
I want you to know that due to inconsistency in my fund transition to your good self emenating from this London office, i have applied for this transaction to be transfered to the head office of the 1ntern@tional Rem!tt@nce 5ecurity [email protected], And i wish to inform you that my application for this administative transfer has been approved by the head office , so i am directing you to contact the head office in Spain with the contact details below as our file is now in there possession.
1NT3RNAT10NAL R3M1TTANC3 S3CUR1TY
C0MPANY (1R5C)
ADDRESS:C4LL3 R10JA 23,2C. M4DR1D. SP4IN
Mr.Qu!roga Ve9a
Address: !rscm@dr!d@sp@!nm@!l.com
TELEPHONE: +three4-672 5three2 287 +three4-672 5three2 287
FAX:+three4-917-90three-7threethree

Yours,
Sgt,C0ll!n Sm!th.

So is Spainboi in or out? Is Smallboi trusting him or not? Trying to think about where I should send my money. BTW, since when does the Army charge for care, and in British pounds? This is one of the stupidest lads ever.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the good Sarge is in over his head.

He'd lose any American victims with that last sad tale. And probably European ones as well, since he's talking about his care needing to be paid in Euros. Maybe he's forgotten he's supposed to be an American soldier. Sadly, though, there may be many people in other areas of the world who are unaware of the ways in which American military personnel are cared for.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
since when does the Army charge for care, and in British pounds?

It says in the letter the money is British Euros.
I have no idea what they are.

Quote:
subject Hand over date.

hide details 11:58 AM (21 hours ago)

Payment notification in favour of: Mr Baiter,

Your conduct to this transaction is most counter productive and entirely outside a normal buisness protocol, in the first place you never registered a phone call to this office indicating that you have arrived, even when all our contact details has been made avaliable to you before now and you have persistently disregarded all our service guidance regulations to you.but in order to prove our commitment in fulfilling our pledge in this handover, we demand that you send to us right now the detail address contact of the international hotel where you said you are, wish must include their telephone number and your room number respectively.

Thank you.

Mr.Madridboi
Director: I R D.

He's getting a bit uppity.
I'm going to forward it to remittanceboi and see what to do next.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

Smallboi just reported to us that someone hacked into his box, and he is no longer accessing the box, rather the hackers are using his email box now, so he advised us to inform you never to use that yahoo email again- [email protected] to contact him, and disregard completely any email from the box AGAIN.

He said he contacted you earlier to warn you about this development and that he assigned a Password (Classical)' he said you should discard it since he doesn't have access to that email address anymore.

He would forward his new email box to you through us. He also said we would always include a password phrase in all emails, and the phrase is (MYL1FE FUND) which must written below every mail he sends to you, and even the ones we send.The hackers are after his money.

As the money is in our custody, I will GUARANTEE you that you will get access to it if you act fast.

Regards,and continue to enjoy your christmas.

Remittanceboi
Remittance security dept.

Password phrase (MYL1FE FUND).
smallboi wrote:
Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,
I want you to know that due to inconsistency in my fund transition to your good self emenating from this London office, i have applied for this transaction to be transfered to the head office of the International Remittance Security Company.S.l, And i wish to inform you that my application for this administative transfer has been approved by the head office , so i am directing you to contact the head office in Spain with the contact details below as our file is now in there possession.
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY (IRSC)
ADDRESS:C4LLE R1OJA
Madridboi
Address: madridboi at something dot com

Yours,
Smallboi.
/me wrote:
Smallboi,

This is somewhat confusing to me. You tell me that I should only use this address to communicate with you, but Remittanceboi told me that this is the address that was hacked and that I should not use it anymore.

I have sent Remittanceboi all the information to receive my payment for the fees, but I have not yet had any confirmation from him. Please let me know what your plans are now, and what happens to the money I have sent to Remittanceboi.

Your last message to me, telling me to contact Madridboi, came from this address, which is supposedly hacked, and did not contain any pass phrase. So I did not contact Madridboi yet, since he might be the one who has hijacked your address, in the classical sense.

I really don't like the way things are going, but we have come too far to go back now.

Torv@lds Tur!ng
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,

Thank you for your last message. It is a bit confusing to me.

You tell me that I should not contact Smallboi anymore on his yahoo address, and disregard the last message he had sent to me. But you don't supply me with a new address for him. The problem is that he has told me to only use his yahoo address and ignore others. Also, since you are the one who would supply me with a new address for him, it means that I have no way to confirm this with Smallboi.

By now I guess you should have received the fees from both Smallboi and myself. Please let me know what else you need from me, other than my account in which to transfer the money. I would still like to be in contact with Smallboi.

Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,
The Classical pass word is still valid only that I assumed you have known that and hence decided to continue with my futher directives to you, as a matter of fact all is still well but the choice of the Madrid Spain office has become imperative in view of the on going. so I still maintain that you contact Madridboi urgently with the contact details I have made avaliable to you below.
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY (IRSC)
ADDRESS:C4LLE R1OJA
Madridboi
Address: madridboi@

Yours,
Smallboi.
/me wrote:
Smallboi,

How do I know that this is you? According to Remittanceboi, this address has been compromised. Why would he tell me this, and how would I be able to tell who is who?

I did remember the pass phrase you gave me, but it was not in the mail that directed me to Madridboi.
Please be very open and honest with me if there is a problem between you and Remittanceboi. I will contact Madridboi, but I will still like to know about what's going on.

Torv@lds Tur!ng
/me wrote:
Hola Sr. Madridboi,

We have not been in contact before, but I am writing you on behalf of Smallboi.
My name is Torv@lds Tur!ng, I live in Mxxxxa, Gxxxxa. I am helping Smallboi with the transfer of the funds that your company has in custody for him. He has directed me to you. Please let me know what information you need from me.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Classical greetings,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Cool. We're almost at the point where remittanceboi says he didn't get my money, but the rest of us (me, smallboi, moneygram, secur!tysh!eld, madridboi) all say he did. Very Happy

EDIT: Reply from remittanceboi

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,

I am so so happy hearing from you. Just do not respond to any emails from them, that of Smallboi old emails and the spainmail. I only recommend you deal with this office email, [email protected] which is the official email for International Remittance Security Company head office London and the new Smallboi email ([email protected])which I have sent to you. We conveyed an emergency meeting this morning on behalf of this transfer. We even linked Smallboi online during the emergency meeting and broke to him the GREAT NEWS about the resolution that we came up with. He acknowledged it and promised that he would reach you. The resolution we made was that the office would set up an account in your name this week, either in N4TW3ST or any of the UK banks, and have the funds transfered into there. We would thereby forward to you the whole account details and for your onward control. You would then be able to know how to transfer the fund to your choice account. Additionally, the office was not able to receive the fees which you sent earlier through Money Gram. You were informed to get back to the money gram office and collect the Reference number and forward it outrightly. Honestly, if the payment is confirmed, you would smile with your funds before two weeks time.

You are expected to Western Union option if the Money Gram can not provide to you the Reference number. SO PLEASE AND PLEASE IGNORE EMAILS FROM THE SPAINMAIL AND SMALLBOI'S OLD EMAILS. THE MOLE AND HACKERS ARE BEING TRACKED DOWN,SO DO NOT PANIC. ALSO ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR THE PASSWORD GIVEN TO YOU.

I am expecting your acknowledge to this RESOLUTION as soon as possible.

Regards,

Remittanceboi.
(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Well .. it'd be much nicer to trust Smallboi and Madridboi than you, because I can claim you have my money. Thanks for the long unscripted mail though. Smile

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have madridboi trying to chop SARGE and londonboi:

madridboi wrote:
Subj: Administrative warning.

Dear Anna Recksick,
In lieu of the ongoing the management of International Remittance Securities here in Spain have deemed it necessary to let you know that all payments you are making to any other institutions,agents or names given to you by anybody outside our directives and our guided instructions to you is to be considered a loosed money, as such persons are not in a poistion to direct your payment and you will continue to loose money until you became bankruptcy if you do not redress your steps. unless you are pursueing another objective other than realizing your payment.

and using the hacked box to pretend to be SARGE, in response to a "I know you are the hacker" e-mail:

madridboi as SARGE wrote:
Baby,

I still insist that you contact Mr V3rg@ see pass word (Classical)

I think I'm going to forward both of these to SARGE and londonboi, asking them to stop the hacker/mole.

ETA:

After forwarding the "mole's" e-mails to SARGE and londonboi, and sending a personal message to SARGE, it's nice to see that the lad is: a. working on a Sunday and b. believing that I really sent money to madridboi that madridboi isn't sharing:

SARGE wrote:
Hi my Honey,

I am so so happy hearing from you. Just receiving your email really filled my day with joy. I also got your other email which you copied to the London office. Honey, the mole is actually being tracked down. Just do not respond to any emails from them, my old emails and the spainmail. I only recommend you deal with G3r@ld J0n3s. J0n3s is a real honest fellow. Can you imagine, he summoned an emergency meeting this morning on behalf of this transfer. He even linked me online during the emergency meeting and broke to me the GREAT NEWS about the resolution that they come up with. He acknowledged once again that the office has received your first payment. The resolution they made was that the office would set up an account in your name this wee, either in NATWEST or any of the UK banks, and have the funds transfered to there. They would thereby forward to you the whole account details. I was very impressed and said I had to reach you outrightly, because as soon as the funds are transfered, I will speed up my relocation immediately. I cant wait to join you. Baby, if you can be fast I will likely join you by the middle of this month.

PLEASE PLEASE I cant wait any longer. J0n3s said that he will get to you tomorrow to let you know about this resolution. He said if you can send in the remaining money immediately, it would go a long way facilitating the transfer. He said you should send the next 2,000.00 pounds immediately to their office address directing the receiver AS G3R@LD J0N3S and send the payment details to their London office, 1rsc_c0n5ult@[email protected] ONLY, and prepare for the next 1,650 pounds.

Honey, do not panic on any emails sent to you by the hackers. JUST KEEP IGNORING THE EMAILS FROM THEM. ONLY EMAIL ME AND THE LONDON OFFICE,that's Mr G3r@ld J0n3s.

Please honey if you can be fast in sending in the balance I would appreciate cos I have to join you immediately. I feel so lonely these days, and it get worst at nights, when I do need you most..ON BED. Honey, hope you love big dick, cos mine is really BIG...lol.

I love you so much honey, take care and get back asap.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same script as above this morning, but he didn't call me 'honey'

Remittanceboi sent this :

Quote:

I have sent in an account opening request to NATIONWIDE this morning, so I will need your FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS. You did not mention to me what option you would like to use to send in the 27,000 euros fees. You will still have to send in the fees as soon as possible.

Best wishes for the new year.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting - now he wants to join his "love" as soon as possible. He really seems to have forgotten that he's supposed to be a soldier on active duty in a war zone, doesn't he? Very Happy

Who-all is still in contact with him? We started with 30 baiters, and I wonder how many have kept him occupied.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania

I've still got him going.
I'm very incompetant when it come to M@neyGr@m receitps, apparently.

ps can I get some suggestions (from anyone) about how to handle it when he gets pissy with me about faded/tiny/un readable receipts? PMs welcome.

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am also still on them. Writing to 4 characters now: Remittanceboi, Old Smallboi, New Smallboi, Madridboi. I don't know who to trust which makes me very uncomfortable.

It looks like Madridboi has really taken control of Smallboi's old box and is trying to divert 'clients' from Gerald and Smallboi to himself.

My theory: He was invited in the earlier days, when it looked like they would get lots of paying maga. Now that the supply dries up a bit and the ones left seem more and more quirky, there is not enough to go round, Madridboi is no longer welcome, and they disagree on the distribution of maga and potential money.

I wanted to make Remittanceboi the bad guy and Vega the good guy, but I'm not sure thats going to work out.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania
I replied to his email to see if he had committed suicide and if so, by which method, but he has not answered. I'll stay on him and pester him till I get a response.

This must be one broke lad by now, all "work" with no payoff. I'm bettin there was a lean Christmas at Smallboi's house. Wink

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeed - flooding a box with baiters means not only that he had a lean period, but that we got him to be more untrusting, and he'll always be suspicious of future scams and hopefully drop real vics. It's a poor game that costs you money, time and friendships, eh?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Could you pick on an addie similar to madridboi and start giving smallboi and remittanceboi some grief? My character has just escaped from madridboi and is heading to London, madridboi could come in hot persuit of the 27,000 Euros I'm carrying. (my character is called T0ku Fraf0l)
If remittanceboi is really in London you could try and meet up with him.
As you know what I look like and you need someone who knows where to meet up to be able to get the money.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

madridboi is desperately trying hard to hang on to Anna:

madridboi on Monday wrote:
The information given to you about our system by Colins and his london office is all false and I am sorry that you are already loosing money and will continue to loose money unless you consult with me or a financial expert of your choice,your psychologist or a neutral person whom you can confinde in with a better experience than you. I am sorry with you because from all indications it seems you are pursuing a dead dream covered by a mouth watering promise elsewhere, but only time will tell.

May I quickly remind you that the same person referred you to us as the head office by virture of your Wed, Dec 16, 2009 correspondence to us below..

madridboi on Tuesday wrote:
It is already evident that you have been deviated from communicating this office, all in the bide to systematically keep you away from knowing the truth in order to definitely sustain you in the present pit of illusion untill you became bankruptcy.

I keep telling him that since he isn't using the password, that I know he's the hacker. I wonder how much confusion would ensue with everyone's bait's if I were to say something like, "since you aren't using the password MYL1F3 FUND5, I know you aren't really involved". If madridboi was smart he would start using that password with everyone and really f*** up SARGE and londonboi's work......e-mail sent. Twisted Evil

Meanwhile, SARGE has finally coughed up "his" pictures:

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How re you doing? Honey that's me. Hope you will enjoy my pics, and feel my body built. You know in the military, you will have to maintain a nice built.

I love you SERIOUSLY.

They're some model that he's grabbed off the internet...funnily enough with long blonde hair....not exactly military regulation style haircut.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ madridboi is taking me to court!
Quote:
Findings:Mr Baiter,

We are sorry to inform you that, due to the fact that the box that is meant to be handed over to you have over sayed in our custudy and has accured too much service charges coupled with the fact that you are not here to settle us, hence we had gone to a magistrate court to secure administarive order mandating us to deduct our fees from the fund that is claimed to be the content of the box, but when the box was eventually opend before a magistrate court registrar for the fee deductions we found out that the content is only out dated fabrics and old books and magazines no cash money found, no other valuable found.

If you dont respond to this facts we shall be taken legal actions against you and your accomplice.

Thank you.

Mr.madridboi
Director: I R D.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be interesting to confront SARGE with the contents of the box e-mail.....

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still working with soldierboi and remittanceboi.

The usual WU problems.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It would be interesting to confront SARGE with the contents of the box e-mail....

Oh I will, just before meeting with Gerald

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I overdid it a bit, and went a bit too whacky in trying to make Remittanceboi the bad guy and playing both sides.. ..luckily, in the end Smallboi is still on my side.

smallboi wrote:
Hi Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Happy new year.. Please I am really sorry for not communicating for quite sometime. How did your christmas celebration go? I have wondered about you.

My emails were hacked by hackers, who are trying to steal my money. Even, the traces seem to be someone from the IRSC Spain office. I remember vividly when Remittanceboi sometime told me about a mole at their Spain office. HENCEFORTH PLEASE YOU SHOULD ONLY CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ALONE. I dont want this hackers to steal my money. SO PLEASE HELP ME TOO. As it is now, I am only recommending you to deal just with Remittanceboi who is the Director in the IRSC London office and their email is [email protected]. NEVER YOU WRITE TO [email protected] ANYMORE. Emails coming from there and my old emails are from the hackers AND NOT FROM ME.

I have even asked Remittanceboi to always include MYL1FE FUND as passcode at every email you send to each other and likewise us.

Remittanceboi has also informed me that he has not received the transfer from you. Even before the hacker took my other email, I can remember I emailed you and notified you that the Reference number were not retrieved. What happened? I took your word and taught that by now you would have sent in the transfer details correctlly and getting ready to receive the funds.

Get back as soon as possible.

Smallboi. (MYL1FE FUND)

madridboi wrote:
Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,
(my address),

Dear Sir,

We hereby confirm that we have received your mail to this office and in order to start the administrative procedures on this subject matter. you are directed to provide this data as part of fulfilling our basic conditions.
1,Direct telephone number where you could be reached during the period of this transactions...
2,Fax....

As soon as we reconfirm this information from you we shall advice you on futher modalities of your payment.

Sincerely,
Madridboi
Director: International Remittance Dept.
Telephone: +34 672 XXX 287 + 34 672 XXX 287

/me wrote:
Are you Remittanceboi? How do I know who is who?
The original Smallboi tells me to contact Madridboi. You tell me not to, but I got you only via Remittanceboi.
If you are running off with my life funds, you are in classical trouble.
-Torv@lds

/me wrote:
Hola Sr. Madridboi,

I do not have a fax number, and my phone number I had already sent to Remittanceboi at the London head quarters earlier, and we have talked on the phone a couple of times.

Is there a problem with Remittanceboi? Please let me know what is going on, because I have paid the fees for the transfer to him. I can forward you proof of that if you need it. It would be classically bad if he disappears with my money.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Muchas gracias,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng

/me wrote:
Smallboi,
I have contacted Madridboi. I will see what he needs from me.

I believe that Remittanceboi is trying to keep me away from you. This is a bit worrying, as I have sent the payment for the fees to hum via moneygram.
Please tell me if there is a classical problem with Remittanceboi.

Torv@lds Tur!ng

/me wrote:
Remittanceboi,

It is very hard for me to know what I should believe and what not.
I'm not making any accusations, but I do get conflicting information.

How can we work this out? The only thing I can do myself right now, is just stay calm and not panic. Also, I will cancel the moneygram and get my money back, until I can be more sure.

This is a very worrying turn of events.

Please let me know what you suggest we do.

Regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,

You have been communicating with this office for a very long time, and have not been refered to our spain office ever before neither have you been refered to any Madridboi. I do not know why you have to panic this time around when you have been in contact with me.

I informed you of Smallboi's emails that were hacked and are being used now by the hackers. I asked you to ignore emails from those emails and forwarded to you Smallboi's new email, which is [email protected].

You should not panic at all, but just try to act fast so that the transfer of the funds can be done appropriately and prompt. As of the money gram you sent, the (...must have been in a hurry)

/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
I will be leaving here in about an hour or so. Then I will go back to the western union office and either get the transfer number or otherwise cancel it. What was the problem with the transfer information they supplied to me earlier?

My problem is that this is really Smallboi's transaction, and he was the one who directed me to Madridboi. Now I don't know how to confirm whether I'm talking to Smallboi or not.
Again, I'm not making accusations, but all this mess with moles and hackers really doesn't make me feel comfortable.
Surely you would understand. I just have to be extra careful.
Regards,
-Torv@lds

remittanceboi wrote:
My dear Torv@lds,

Sincerely, this office has a mandate to deliver your funds to you as soon as these requirements are put in place. If the Reference number or MTCN number are correctly supplied, I do not know the reason why you should cancel the transfer. I have appreciated your commitments so far on this transfer and wish we could round it up.

Just get the western union office and retrieve the Reference number or MTCN number and send it alongside with the amount sent. We will start up with the final transfer of the funds immediately.

Thanks and thanks for your commitment so far.

Regards,

Remittanceboi.
(MYL1FE FUNDS).

madridboi wrote:
Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,
(my address),

We have received your massage though you have not provided what we have told you to send to us, if you dont have fax send us your telephone number for a more comprehensive administrative briefings as all our directives are based on proof and documentations, so let have your phone number to enable us serve you better,already our full contact details are there with you.

Sincerely,
Madridboi
Director: International Remittance Dept.

/me wrote:
Hi Remittanceboi,

Thanks for your reassurance. I went back to the moneygram office last night. I did not cancel the transfer. They told me that they handed over the transfer to the 5ecurity 5hield, where you can retrieve the transfer number via the secure access code. Only 5ecurity 5hield can release the transfer number now.
The access code is the really long number, and the transfer number is 8 digits like you said.

Regards,
-Torv@lds

/me wrote:
Hi Smallboi,

Is Madridboi the one who has taken control of your email?
Which information about me does he have? Should I be worried about my safety?

If this is indeed you, I am glad that you are all safe over there. I only wish I could confirm for sure. For now I will assume that Remittanceboi is sincere and not compromised.

It's really unfortunate that we should start the new year with such a mess.

Regards,
-Torv@lds

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

I was about leaving the office when I saw your email. Right now, I feel you have wasted our time alot, and I will write to Smallboi and request for your account to be cancelled for the transfer. I asked you to retrieve the Reference number from the Money gram office, OR call back your money, but you maintained on the 5ecurity 5hield link.

Our office needs just only the Reference number to proceed in collecting your fees. However, you are advised to call back your money from the MoneyGram, and let us know another means of transfer that would be convenient if you really wishh to continue.

Regards,

Remittanceboi.
(MYL1FE FUNDS)

/me wrote:
Remittanceboi,
I understand how you must feel, but really, I have come way too far and I have invested way too much time, effort, and money, to quit now. It is not fair to say that I waste your time. It is all our time, not just yours. And frankly, I don't believe it is wasted.
When I told you earlier that I would either get the control number or cancel the transfer, you told me that there was no reason to cancel it. I was just trying to follow instructions. And I just told you what I had been told. I do not maintain on anything.
There is a lot at stake, and all this mess with Mr. small's account getting hacked is also not helping. I would really want to consult with him as well, since it is ultimately his transaction and therefor his decision. But he doesn't have access to internet very much lately.
I will go by the moneygram office again tonight when I leave, and have them cancel the transfer.
Regards,
-Torv@lds

/me wrote:
Hola Madridboi,

Please understand my situation. Remittanceboi tells me that there are irregular activities going on in the IRSC. I have already submitted the information you ask for to the head office in London. If you have my address but not my phone number, that is suspicious. I am not accusing you, but I have to be careful, as there is a lot at stake here.
I would really like to consult with Smallboi himself before I take any further steps. The funds are his, not mine, so it is his decision.
Kind regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

remittanceboi wrote:
Attn Torv@lds,

I do not care if you have invested your time and money into this, all I'm concerned about is releasing Smallboi's funds to you as he has directed us to do.

Retrieve your money from Moneygram and contact us immediately so we can make alternative arrangements on how to transfer the money to us.

Regards,

Remittanceboi.
(MYL1FE FUNDS)

madridboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,
In lieu of the ongoing the management of International Remittance Securities here in Spain have deemed it necessary to let you know that all payments you are making to any institutions,agents or names given to you by anybody with the pretense of paying you a huge money is to be considered a loosed money, as such persons are not in a poistion of such huge unimaginable fund and you will continue to loose money until you became bankruptcy if you do not redress your steps. unless you are pursueing another objective . May I quickly remind you that the same person referred you to us as the head office why cant you find out why he quickly reversed back to tell you again that London is the Head office whithin this short period.
Secondly,the information given to you about our system by Smallboi and his london office is all false and I am sorry that you are already loosing money and will continue to loose money unless you consult a financial expert of your choice,your psychologist or a neutral person whom you can confinde in with a better experience than you. I am sorry with you because from all indications it seems you are pursuing a dead dream covered by a mouth watering promise elsewhere, but only time will tell.
Finally,it is already evident that you have been deviated from communicating this office, all in the bide to systematically keep you away from knowing the truth in order to definitely sustain you in the present pit of illusion untill you became dead financially. Yet i know you would be told eventually that I am not included in this work and hence decided to let you know what is going on, but again time will tell.
Sincerely.
Madridboi

I thought this one was especially interesting, as Madridboi pretty much tells me they are all scammers and he rats on his mates because he isn't included. And what other objective might I pursue? Smile

/me wrote:
Smallboi,

I was shocked to see this mail from Remittanceboi. See forwarded message.

All I have done is comply with whatever he told me to do, and prevent our money, yours and mine, from falling into the wrong hands.

We are all putting a lot of time and effort into this, and it seems outrageous to me that Remittanceboi would be the one to complain about that, even though he is the one whose job it is.

I will do anything and everything you and him tell me. But I will not be talked to like this by someone we pay for their services.

Please advice.

-Torv@lds

---------- Forwarded message ----------
(remittanceboi's last message to me)

smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

I got your email and I am sincerely sorry for the way the IRSC man used in writing to you. Actually, he hinted to me that he had gone through severe stress in trying to retrieve the Reference number from the Security Sheild company, (no he didn't. he spent only 10 minutes there) but to no avail..

You were being skeptical earlier on trying to identify if am actually Smallboi. You really do not have to panic. The whole hacking stuff was over, and I am committed to transfering this fund immediately now to you. You will just have to cooperate accordingly so that the transfer could be facilitated promptly and with no hinderances. I suggest you send your Mobile phone number to me, so that it could speed up communication between you and I.. Just ignore emails from my old mail boxes.

I advise you to go back and pick your money up from the Moeny gram office if they would not provide the 8 digit reference number to you. JUST CALL IT BACK, before you loose the money. PLEASE. We could arrange another and faster means to send across the money. Actually, I told you earlier that a Western Union transfer would be better.

Do get back to me quickly.

Smallboi.
(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Should I tell them that I could not cancel the moneygram because it has already been picked up? Or just get my money back and have them come up with yet another method?

Last edited by Bolleboos on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone need a Reverend Ar*h*r Ask3y to give them a hand? Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ you could try and pick up smallboi from the starting script, see if he still wants to be baited.

@ Bolleboos, why not ask madridboi to help you recover money you lost to a scammer, then tell smallboi that you are getting help to get back some money which you'll use to pay remittanceboi?

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madridboi is now spending his time saving me from the scammers. I think scamwarners should recruit him. He even forwarded correspondence to me between himself and t0ku f. and between him and anorexic to convince me.

I'm going to give smallboi a little bit of slack for now so I can pull him tighter later.

/me wrote:
Estimado Madridboi,

Thank you for you email to me. Can you explain me what is going on with 1R5C? Smallboi is not an 1R5C employee, but a customer. He is in fact one of our troops in Iraq.
Remittanceboi is the one who told me that Smallboi's email was compromised. He is also the one who told me that I should not listen to you or talk to you. Were you supposed to take care of my transfer? There is a lot at stake and I'm trying to be extra careful. Can you advice me on how to recover the loss of the fees payment to him?

Hasta luego,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng
madridboi wrote:
Sr. Torv@lds Tur!ng
I hope you know the implications of claiming that an imposture Smallboi is one of your troops in Iraq (He is in fact one of our troops in Iraq) better be careful of such statement so that you dont make your self one of those impersonating and rediculing the image of the United Nations such a sensitive world body. dont put your self in a problem that you dont know about as you have been and still dealing with bunch of clonned identities targeted to defrauding you of all your money, no such huge fund is in existence anywhere in this world payable to you. like you rightly claimed that Smallboi is your troop in Iraq tell him as a good friend to give you his personal address from where he is dealing with you so that you could visit him or maybe send someone or any of your relatives or freinds living in thesame country where he claimed he is right now to pay him a visit or the hospital where he said he is receiving treatments, atleast let some one close to you visit him as a sick trusted friend or Let Remittanceboi give you the address of his office 1R5C in London may be you can send somebody to that place just to know the office before you continue to sink your limited resources into a botomless pit. As of today the world has been contrased by science in the sense that there is no hiding place any more.pitably, there are a lot of other people like you who fall to this sheep promises of great wealth and all of them are now crying as am talking to you,because they did not only loosed their limited resources, but they have also loosed their borrowing powers.
However, I am sorry for what you have loosed so far. mind you the more you send them my correspondents with you the more you jeopardise your chances of conducting and getting a genuine report from an independent investigations which i have asked you to do, because they will continue to brain wash you untill it became clear to them that you could no longer lay your hands on money to send to them, then they will abandon you like a deadwood.
Adios,
Atentamente.
Madridboi
/me wrote:
Buenos Dias, estimado Madridboi,

I understand what you're saying. What I don't understand is why. You are obviously not trying to get to my money. Even though you were not so open about that when you first got me away from Remittanceboi. Is it just from the goodness of your heart that you want to help me? Or do you have a problem with Remittanceboi? How did you find out about all this?

Smallboi has never claimed to be 1R5C. He has always maintained to be US military. Remittanceboi has already given me the address of his office in London, but I am not in the position to go over there or send anyone. I am even less in any position to go or send someone to Iraq. And even if I were, I would consider it too dangerous.

It is still unclear to me whether it was you or Smallboi that sent me the first mail mentioning to contact you. This would mean that you are NOT working together with Smallboi OR Remittanceboi, and that Remittanceboi is NOT the one who spoofed Smallboi's email. It is difficult for me to get a clear picture of what is going on. Do you actually work for 1R5C yourself?

I have not forwarded any correspondence to them. I only mentioned you after I got you first email from Smallboi's address. They don't know about our contact. I don't recall you advising me on which steps to take, but any suggestion on how to try and recover my losses would be much appreciated.

Muchas gracias,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng
I just wanted him to tell me even more about how they work their vics.

Here he shows me what others have been writing. I just cut out a couple of lines you should recognize:
madridboi wrote:
See this man too he is a fool like you too see what he has been writting to us Txxx Fxxx, you can rich to find out how much [email protected] Smallboi promised to hand over to him they have sent him to so many countries and he kept on spending his money on transport , so i want you to contact him because we told him that such transactions is not in existence.but i think he is a bit lucky than you because he never invested soo much yet.

Quote:
With the weather problems here [...] who to look out for at the port.
Quote:
Yet again I find myself stranded in a foreign country [...] meeting the London Branch people soon and I get back to you.

Quote:
Why didn't you tell me about your stupid rules?
Quote:
My fiance Smallboi told me that I wasn't going to have to travel. [...] we will have to look elsewhere to get the required services.

And in case there was any doubt about it:
madridboi wrote:
they wanted to use me to defraud you (I know!!) and when i found out that all claims are fake i decided to alart you do investigate
Are you sure it was not when you realized that out of 30 vics, zero had payed after 2 months?

madridboi wrote:
see this victim

-----Original Message-----
To: madridboi@s
Cc: Smallboi
Sent: Dec 16
Subject: Re: Funds update Ref:XXX289XX/Com(1R5C)/09

Hi Madridboi,

I am Smallbois fiance and we will be married soon. I hope you can provide a better service than your London office did since they did nothing but cause problems for myself and my future husband. Please let me know what we need to do next.

Regards,

Anorexic

I still want madridboi to offer me to help get my money back.

EDIT: I guess he was bored and decided to write me some more:
madridboi wrote:
A lot of people has been defrauded through this means by smallboi a none existing registered name in the european union documentary of any member state. it we have investigated the fund is not inexistence(He has ways to find out.) the office they told you also is not in existence in london these are gan up criminals eating you through there well articulated net work. (no no no .. I am eating them, through our well articulated network. They are ..well.. clueless.)

Tell them that you want to send money through account and that the person whom will receive the money must pick the money through the banking counter , then tell your bank to put identity tracer on the amount b4 pic up so that the bank paying the money will see the person and question him about his identity and position and whom is paying the money and for what purpose.

Why bc any of identity they have sent you through fax or internate is a forged cloned identity of people whom claim what they are not in other to obtain money from you.

I wonder when he will ask me for money.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^madridboi sent me the same looong message about poor Tofu, Anna, et al.. This is weeks after Captain G0mer chopped all 3 lads' dollas and they all told me to fork off. Nice when lads set themselves up for a little rinse and repeat, with no effort on my part.

I liked this:
madridboi wrote:
Another person like you is this woman she has been sending money to them they even promised her marriage too and we told her to desist but she refused
Anna is in the same fools paradise like you see below

Now I'm supposed to contact you lot myself and find out your experiences. Great baiting all!

PS At the same time Agent R0st of the FBI sent me a warning about dealing with these fraudstars. Rolling Eyes

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic