SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DISKETTE SMH 2000 CU IS DISKETTE WITH SWORN SOFTWARE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New one for me. Shocked Smile Here's part of it. I'm putting in Surplus. IP is Chad.

FROM THE DESK OF : FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT
DR.JOHN SIGEN(DEPUTY GOVERNOR)/CHIEF ENGINEER
COMPUTER SCIENTIST.

NOW, WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU IS ONE UNIT "DISKETTE SMH 2000 CU" THIS IS A SPECIAL IN BUILT DISKETTE, WITH IT SWORN SOFTWARE DESIGNED FOR TRANSFERING MONEY WORLD-WIDE. IT IS MOSTLY SPECIFICALLY USED AND MADE FOR APEX AND RESERVED BANKS ONLY FOR TRANSFERING FUNDS. THIS DISKETTE IS A VERY SENSITIVE AND FRAGILE AND IT IS NOT LIKE ORDINARY FLOPPY-DISKETTE, BUT MADE SPECIALLY FOR AUTOMATED COMPUTER TELLER MACHINE.

THIS DISKETTE WOULD BE USED TO COPY ALL THE INFORMATION IN THE ALREADY EXISTING DATA CONCERNING YOUR PAYMENT IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM IN THE TELEX ROOM. THEREFORE, FROM THE INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE INSERTED IN THE NEW COMPUTERONIC KTT DISKETTE AND YOUR FUNDS WILL BE WIRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND I WILL REMOVE IT FROM OUR COMPUTER AFTER THE FUND TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE, WHILE THE OLD DISKETTE WILL BE PUT BACK SHOWING YOUR FUNDS AS PENDING. THE ESSENCE OF THIS KTT DISKETTE IS TO AVOID ANY TRACE OR CALL-BACK OF THE FUND AFTER ADEQUATE FUND TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. AFTER THIS, THERE WOULD NO TRACE FOREVER. NOTE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS YOUR FUND.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catcher In The Lie wrote:
THIS DISKETTE IS A VERY SENSITIVE AND FRAGILE AND IT IS NOT LIKE ORDINARY FLOPPY-DISKETTE

Bull crap. "sensitive and fragile" is EXACTLY LIKE ORDINARY FLOPPY-DISKETTE.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A flah-pee dis-ket? Truly this is the pinnacle of com-pew-ter tech-no-logy!

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has this originated from a Baiter?

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is probably a variant on the "special kind of hard drive" scam that I've seen before.

Your funds can be magically released from the bank but first you need to send some cash so that the special piece of hardware can be purchased by the corrupt bank official, payment by Western Onion or Money Grab please.

Get the lad to explain all the technical details as you don't want any mistakes. For example "what is the density of fetlocks per parsec of the drive"?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first bait I ever read, sometime round the millennium, was a "Nigerian computer scientist" trying to sell a special diskette to Kris Kringle.

To see what baiting was like when your Uncle Wright was a boy (nearly said "lad"), and to see how much baiting has changed, and how much it has stayed the same, you can read the saga here.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic