SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dod_valley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, since I'm sort of a new member in this forum I will first introduce myself. I'm French and when I registered (it was about 2,5 month ago), my purpose was to become a scambaiter but finaly I didn't involved myself in this "activity" since I'm also (not directly but in a collateral way) a victim of a romance scammer. In order to make myself clear, I will tell you my story.

In september my mother was registered on meetic and like many other women on this earth she was looking for a nice guy to meet and it happened that she finally met (on the web not directly) a (so called) divorced american guy with one daughter living in california with a good professionnal situation (he said that he is some kind of architect, I don't remember exactly) cuurrently working in Nigeria. I gess that many of you will instantanously figuring out that this guy is a Lad and you're absolutely right but when she told me about this guy neither me or she could have known a bit of that. When she showed me a part of their discussion I remember that the first thing I was thinking was : this guy is a liar, he is certainly not american ! Indeed, his english was so poor grammaticaly and so full of mistakes that at this moment I was pretty sure of that. But, since I'm french and since english is not my mother tongue and since my mother trusted that guy, I granted her the benefit of doubt and simply considered that I was mistaking. But after a few days of "web passion", my mother told me that John (the Lad she is in contact with) asked her for money because he was supposed to pay some kind of taxes or fees to go back home and since he has not acces to his money (I don't remember exactly what kind of twisted reason he gave) he asked for money to the only person he had in his miserable fucking life, that is, my mother. At this time my mother was perceptive enough not to do that but I failed to convince her that this guy just wanted her money. And then, she continued to talk and wright to him and consequently it gave the Lad an opportunity to trap her into his mindgame. Both me and the rest of my family tried to talk to her in order to convince her that this guy is a scammer but we failed and she became very distant and it created tensions between me and her. So, I managed to get a proof that this guy is a liar and I temped fate by using google (a chinese hackers tool that is supposed to be my friend lol), in fact I wrote the Lad's email address and I launched the search. As a result I found his profile on internet-love-scams.org (see http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=6262) and I found documentation about romance scammers on other sites. Then, since I found his pictures on this site and since he sent my mother the same pictures it proved that this guy is a scammer without the shadow of a doubt. And when I showed my mother what I found she believed me and consequently sent him a hot email with some well found insults but after some weeks the Lad managed to return the situation in his favor by saying that his profile on internet-love-scam.org was made by an ex seeking to get revenge on him and other stupid bullshits but she believed him instead of us and it was impossible to convince her that we were right and she didn't even trust us ! However ! She begun to be agressive with me just because I told her the truth about this scumbag ! So I stoped talking and managed to become a scambaiter in order to have personnaly a piece of this guy and to prevent others of beeing scammed. But with time, since the Lad continued to ask for money my mother became reasonable again and I thought she finally believed me since she told me that she will never talk to this guy again. Personnaly, I also figured out that it was really tricky to begin to bait since I was personnaly involved and that I had much more important things to do than wasting my time by dealing with these parasites (scammers, I mean). (no offense, I respect scambaiters but I simply considered that it was not a reasonable option at this time to do this). And since all became normal again I had no reasons to continue. But recently I discovered that my mother talked with him again (I heard that she spoke english with someone on the telephone) so I asked her if it was actually the case but she answerd me that I was wrong. Since I thought that she lied I checked her emails to find out (I know its a bad thing but call this a desperate measure). And as I thought she is still in contact with him, she wrote that she loves him and even worst that she hate me and the rest of the family ! I even suspect her to have sent him money but I didn't checked her emails long enough to be sure of it.

Here is my point, whatever I do I simply can't convince her that this guy is a scammer. That's why I'm asking you if you can help me and if you know if there is any legal option (police ? FBI ?) to catch this monkey ! (in fact I doubt that it is possible but who knows ?)
In other words I don't know what to do anymore ! So, if one or many of you are looking for a Lad to bait please consider this one as an interresting option because I really want that someone makes him pay and makes his life a living hell ! I'm even ready to pass over the fact that I am personnaly involved and consequently share the bait with you or at least help you to do so.

Anyway, thank you for reading, you guys are doing an amazing work, so please go on !

Last edited by dod_valley on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to read, of your dilemma, it seems to me there is nothing that you can do if your Mother will not listen to you,

Did she even read any of the stories on Internet Love Scams ?

You might try to get her to look at this site also
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/index.php?sid=5da3ce9ed5db12008556593da98d6a24

You are right not to try baiting this non-person

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My advice will allso be to go to http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/index.php. There will be support members who can help you with your problem. On the scamwarners forum you can post everything you know about the scammer, his email address, phone number and if possible one of his emails with full headers. You can allso post one of his emails on this forum with full headers but make sure you leave your mother's email address out or any other personal details. If you have trouble with finding the headers then just ask.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
dod_valley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I give her links where she can read testimonys of victims of this lad but it hasn't woked longer to prevent her from being in contact with him again. I personnaly manage to talk to her but I tell her the truth and since the truth is not funny to hear, she prefere hearing the sweet lies that this scammer tells her. With time she will certainly figure out but before that happens I will try to make sure she will not lose her money... But if theirs no legal solutions I hope that some of you will bait him just in order to feel the sweet taste of vengeance because sincerely if this guy was in front of me, I would not hesitate to give him a lesson he will never forget, I'm furious and nothing else can relax me. Anyway, thank you for the link, maybe it will be usefull !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello dod_valley, welcome to eater.

I'm sorry to hear that your mother is believing him, even though it's a classical scammer story. I can certainly recommend our sistersite scamwarners, you can find great people there that are a bit more used to handling these delicate cases as we are.

I agree completely that you better not bait this one, as you are far too emotionally involved in this one. Can you share his email addy for us to use? That way we can have our way with him and take revenge in your place.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
dod_valley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First thank you caligula and the others for advicing me scamwarners, I will follow your advice and looking for help there.
Also thank you for taking revenge on behalf of me it would be really nice if you can do so. You will here find all the datas you need to try to get contact with him :
http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=6262
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f5231.shtml

and the email he is currently using to conctact my mother is this one :

[email protected]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll start baiting him tomorrow and we'll see what comes of it. Can you perhaps tell me how your mother and this guy met?

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
dod_valley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not really sure of the date but my mother and this guy must have met on meetic.com in august or september (my mother contacted him after seeing his profile) but I don't know what was his nickname on meetic and if he is still on this site. However if you take a look at the links I gave to you, you will see that he uses several other dating sites...
Anyway, I don't know what else to say to you caligula but thanks, really, I appreciate what you are doing for me so if there is anything I can do for you, fell free to ask !

Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry to hear about you mother, you were given excellent advice, sweetjane needs another love and will join in too Twisted Evil

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dod_valley. I also send my heartfelt sympathy for your situation and will be more than happy to get in touch with my feminine side and give this low-life lad an arse-kicking.

Yours,

Phil(lipa) Yerboots.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking it's time I introduced your BF to the "joys" that is my ditzy housewife and her psychotic niece! will send him an email soon

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dod valley, Welcome to Eater's Romance Department.

Firstly to our baiters who are eagerly awaiting blood, please leave it with Caligula for now, we need to gather enough emails to convince Dod's Mother that the scammer is writing to him, once we achieve that feel free to pile on.

We may only get one chance to get the proof we need, piling on too soon could ruin that chance and vics must always come first.

Now, back to Dod;

You need to get your mother to read this http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607 if she refuses to read it, read it to her, it includes the warning signs of a scammer that she will no boubt have seen from this scumbag.

If you can get hold of the email headers we may be able to tell you where the emails are coming from, another sure piece of evidence against him.

Love vics do get defensive when everybody around them is insisting that their long lost love is a criminal so please try an approach where you are "proving the scammer is not a scammer" I know, it sounds wierd but obviously at every turn you will only prove he is a scammer but if she thinks you are proving he is real to quieten all those people who are telling her she is wrong, then she is more likely to work with you.

If you can tell us which email provider your mother uses we can give you specific instructions on how to find the header, that will be important in proving he has lied about his location.

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic