SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Minister of Finance wants to make me a millionaire

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BestWealthManagerEver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi my Dearest, I'm new here. What a joy to have found such a jolly group of August Justice Fighters.

I'm in my mid twenties and since I went into business my inbox has become a magnet for African Nobility and State Nomenclature's desperate attempts to dispose of more million than their entire continent's GDP.

While I became a little engaged playing with the lads in the past, this is my first actual work in progress.

This time a top Nigerian gov official wants to give me 10 million. This is how it went so far, please let me know some tips!

Here's Henry Fisher's aka Mansur Mukhtar first approach:

Quote:
from Dr.Mansur Mahtar <[email protected]>
reply-to dr.mansurmahtar@live.com
to
date Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 7:40 AM
subject I am interested in your real estate...
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com
hide details 12/30/09 (4 days ago)
I am Dr.Mansur Mahtar,i am interested in buying your item listed above and i would like to know if its still available because i will like to make an instant purchase,so pls do respond back to me with the Amount of your Item. so i can start making the arrangement to buy it...Hope to read from you soon **Have a nice day and God bless you.

Quote:
eddie willers to dr.mansurmahtar
show details 12/31/09 (2 days ago)
Dear Dr Mahtar,

Glad to meet you. I have several properties for sale, which one are you referring to
?

Quote:

rom Dr. Mansur Mahtar <[email protected]>
to eddie willers <[email protected]>
date Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 10:43 PM
subject EDDIE PLEASE READ MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL
mailed-by live.com
hide details 12/31/09 (2 days ago)
Dear Eddie,

My name is Dr. Mansur Mahtar as you already know, i am the present serving Minister of Finance of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. if you want to know more about me and confirm my identity, you can visit this website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finance_Minister_of_Nigeria.

I used my position as the Honourable Minister of Finance to deposit the sum of $10.5 million dollars (USD) in a private security company in London UK. I did not deposit this money in a bank because if i do, The IMF, UNITED NATIONS and other international financial agencies will track and confiscate this fund because they will start demanding for ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CERTIFICATE, ANTI-DRUG CERTIFICATE, ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE and so many other certificates and documents that will be very difficult and expensive to obtain. So this is why i deposited this money in a private security company and i want to buy a real estate property with this money so that this money will be safe and secured instead of leaving this money in the custody of the security company for so long. once the safety of this money is guaranteed, then my mind will be at rest.

I decided to contact you and seek your assistance to help me achieve my aim for our mutual benefit. I want you to stand as my foreign trustee who i can trust to help me receive this money in your country. I am going to give you 30% of this US$10.5m if you will successfully assist me in this transaction without BETRAYAL. Once you receive the consignment, i will give you the SECRET PIN CODE to open the consignment with and take away your 30% and then use the balance 70% to buy good properties for me which will be safe and secured until i am able to fly over to meet you. Once i arrive your house, you will also assist me buy other properties and help me invest in a very lucrative business.

I will like to let you know everything about this transaction so that you can think about this very well and decide if you will be able and competent enough to foster this transaction with me successfully.

Firstly, i want you to know that you will have to spend a little money for the clearing of the consignment at the airport when the diplomat arrives your country from London. The security company will send thier diplomat to fly to your country and deliver this consignment to you at your door step. so when the diplomat arrives the airport, he will call you so that you can pay the custom fee for clearing of the consignment. I dont know the amount your country's custom fee will be, but i am sure it wont be much because this consignment is just one box. the money was carefully arranged in one box in $100 notes. I will send you a copy of the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT in my next mail when you consent to this proposal.

Secondary, i want you to know that the consignment will successfully be delivered to you at your door step without any difficulty or delay as long as you adhere strictly to my instructions and guidelines. The diplomat that will deliver this consignment to you has what is called DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY COVERAGE LICENSE to deliver consignments like this to anyone anywhere in the world. so there wont be any problem or risk at all and the customs at the airport wont have the authority to open the consignment at the airport because the diplomat has a license and the consignment has a RED TAG pasted on it. The box is properly locked with a secret pin code known to me alone. I will give you this pin code when you have received this consignment.

Thirdly, I will like to remind you that this transaction involves millions of dollars and you must keep this transaction secret from your friends and people around you. The Bible says that the heart of man is desperately wicked and full of evil, so your friends can be jealous, try to discourage you or even plot evil against you when they discover that you are expecting a huge sum of money. Nobody can be 100% trusted when money is involved in anything. So you must keep this transaction as top secret until you have successfully received this money. also you must not disclose to the diplomat that what he is bringing to you is cash money. The security company do not disclose the content of consignments like this to thier diplomats for security reasons. so you are advised not to let the diplomat know. once he arrives, just cooperate with him and receive the consignment from him.

Fouthly, I dont want the president of my country to know that i have moved this huge sum of money away from this country because if he becomes aware, i will be removed from office as the Finance Minister and i will be probed as well. so i dont want to destroy the reputation i have painfully built for many years.

I have told you everything about this transaction right now in this first stage, Its now up to you to decide if you can do this or not. I want you to think very well and decide if you are competent enough to handle this huge sum of money. If you know you will betray me along the way, or you wont be able to do this business, then reply and let me know so that i can look for a more competent and business minded person that will be willing to do this transaction with me. But if you know you can easily do this business, then reply me so that i can instruct the security company in London to contact you immediately and let you know when thier diplomat will arrive your country to deliver this fund to you.

I am sure i have explained everything in details to you. please feel free to ask questions if you need more clarification. Please also note that your suggestions, ideas and advise will be welcomed if it will contribute to the successful achievement of our desired aim in this transaction.

I will be waiting in anticipation for your reply on [email protected] or you call me anytime on +2348065336781.

Regards,
Dr. Mansur Mahtar,
Honourable Minister of Finance,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Quote:
eddie willers to Mansur
show details Jan 1 (2 days ago)
Honorable Doctor 419,

Just briefly answer: Why would you chose me for this transaction?

Shalom Aleichem

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS Inbox X

Dr. Mansur Mahtar to me
show details Jan 1 (2 days ago)
Dear Shalom,

you can not call me a 419 and expect me to explain anything to you. i need a trust worthy and competent man who will foster this transaction with me and not someone like you who will judge someone you dont even know.

You are not serious and i better look for someone else.

Regards,
Dr. Mansur Mahtar,

The lad has gotten angry! How dare I? I better apologize:

Quote:
eddie willers to Mansur
show details 9:31 PM (22 hours ago)
Dr Mahtar,

I apologize if you are the real deal. Please understand the following; email accounts are easily obtainable with whatever name you want. While I have received oh so many similar propositions, even from the Swaziland nobility, I'll have to ask you if there's any way I can confirm your identity. If you are the real deal, I will forever apologize and you will be able to count with my full discretion.

It's very easy to invest that sum of money in South America.

Please give me some sign that you are actually who you say you are, I am very sorry that this "clearing" is necessary, but it is.

Peace be unto you (shalom aleichem, as salaam aleikum)

Ed

Quote:
rom Dr. Mansur Mahtar <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 4:32 AM
subject OK NOW I UNDERSTAND. READ MY EXPLANATIONS.
mailed-by live.com
hide details 4:32 AM (15 hours ago)
Dear Eddie,

You are 100% right, so many people are using the internet as an avenue to scam people of thier hard earned money and i also receive countless scam mails in my private box everyday. all i do is just to delete them because once you reply them, all they will end up asking you is to send them money for one reason or the other. so no one will dispute what you just said because we all know its true and we have to be careful. the only reason why i was angry with and decided to contact another person was because you made a provocative and offensive statement in your first reply by calling me a scam without even knowing who i am. you dont conclude judgement on people just like that because you might be judging the wrong person based on other people's fraudulent activities. anyway i forgive you now because i can see the reason why you are skeptical, but i am also skeptical too because i am not yet sure of who you are and i have to be sure before i sign the release of my hardearned money to you for the purchase of the real estate properties thier in your country.

But nevertheless, we are not going to ignore the fact that there are still other honest business opportunities in the internet,afterall it was in the internet i saw your real estate advert and decided to contact you. infact i must tell you the truth, internet is the best place you will find so many different business opportuities, but the bad eggs have corrupted the internet so badly that we are now scared and afraid to do any business in the internet. but i still believe that we must not allow fear to rob us of great business opportunities that will skyrocket us to the top. i am a personal witness to one of my good friend who is now happilly married to a girl he met in the internet. he was skeptical at first when the girl contacted him because his younger brother was a victim of love scam. he later decided to sacrifice some money he sent to the girl which the girl requested for to buy her flight ticket. but guess what? unexpectedly the girl showed up and they are happily married with two kids now. a boy and a girl. infact that really thought me that we should never neglect or refrain from making use of opportunities that come our way everyday just because of our bitter past experiences.

Anyway i want to let you know that i am a very rich man and i can never be involved in any illegitimate transaction because i dont want to destroy my good reputation which i have painfully built over the years. i am the present Finance Minister of this great country and i believe God has been so good to me in everyway. so i am very conforatble and i dont need your peanuts. sorry if i sound offensive.

Sir i decided to explain everything in details in my previous mail so that you can decide if you will be able to foster this transaction with me or not. the reason why i told you everything in this first stage is for you to be able to decide if you will do this or not. Scammers will not tell you this but they will always try to convince you and look for a good reason to make you send money to them. Sir i am in Nigeria and you are not going to send the delivery fee to me, you will pay it to the security company in London. i must be sincere with you, i am extremely busy and all the ministers here in Nigeria are currently under close watch by the EFCC, ICPC and other Nigerian antigraft agencies because past top gorvernment officials have looted and syphoned so much money out of this country into thier offshore accounts and this is the main reason why we are all being monitored day and night. so i can not be able to send money to the security company because (1) Western union and money gram in Nigeria does not allow the sending of money out of Nigeria, but money can be received. (2) I can not risk loosing my job as the minister of finance and also loosing this fund by trying to go to the bank to send the money via account to scarlet security company because if i do that, the antigraft agencies will be aware and then i will be probed. these are among the reason why i cant send money to the security company from here, if not all this concrete reasons, you wont have to spend a dime in this transaction and i believe you wont be skeptical in anyway. actually the reason why i am giving you 30% of this total sum is because of the fact that you will be the one to pay the delivery fee to the security company, receive the consignment and buy the properties for me since i wont be able to fly to your country at this time. this is the reason why i am giving away 30% of my money because you will be the one to ensure everything works out since i am very busy and wont be chanced in anyway to monitor this transaction.

I have taken time to explain things to you, so its now up to you to decide if you can do this or not. after all the only fee you will pay to the security company is just the delivery fee which am sure wont be more than $2000 usd.

Anyway i want you to take enough time to ponder on this and see if you can do this or not. the main reason why i need assistance from a foreign trustee is because i dont want to be involved in anyway during the course of this transfer so that there will be no traces. so i advise you to think and reply me as soon as possible.

Once you agree to do this business that will favour you greatly, then i will immediately instruct the security company in london where my money is to contact you and let you know when their diplomat will arrive your house in Uruguay to deliver the consignment to you without further delay.

I will be waiting to hear back from you soonest. Please feel free to ask more questions for your clarification and let me know the proof you need from me and i will send it to you immediately. I will also need a copy of your international passport or drivers license for my records before we proceed. Remain blessed.

Regards,
Dr. Mansur Mahtar,
Federal republic of Nigeria.

Quote:
eddie willers to Mansur
show details 1:45 PM (6 hours ago)
Shabbot Shalom Dotor,

It's a sunny saturday morning and it looks like it's going to get better. My new spinaker has just arrived in the marina and I'm going sailing to try it out. Do you sail? I undersdtand there's a harbour in Lagos and some yachting clubs.

Anyway, looking forward to knowing more about you. I don't think the fee is going to be any problem, just deduct that from the funds. When will you be coming to inspect your investment portfolio?

Regards,

Ed

Quote:
rom Scarlet Company <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 3:47 PM
subject ATTENTION MR EDDIE WILLERS!!! (FROAM SCARLET SECURITY COMPANY LONDON UK).
mailed-by live.com
hide details 3:47 PM (3 hours ago)
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]

SCARLET COURIER COMPANY

*AIR FREIGHT *OCEAN CARGO *CARGO MOVEMENT
*REPACKAGING *CONTAINERIZATION *WAREHOUSING *CONSOLIDATION

HEAD OFFICE: 658 AJAX AVENUE SLOUGH BERKSHIRE, LONDON, UK.

BRANCHES: HUNGARY,BRAZIL,SOUTH AFRICA,ITALY,AUSTRALIA.

PHONE NUMBER: 01753 536315

FAX:01753 53631

02-01-2010

WE COVER THE GLOBE ON DIPLOMATIC SERVICE MATTERS

ATTENTION: MR. EDDIE WILLERS,

MY NAME IS MRS LILIAN SMITH AND I AM THE OPERATIONS MANAGER OF SCARLET SECURITY AND DIPLOMATIC COMPANY LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. I AM WRITTING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ONE OF OUR VALUED CUSTOMER, DR. MANSUR MAHTAR(HONOURABLE MINISTER OF FINANCE, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA) HAS INSTRUCTED US TO DELIVER HIS CONSIGNMENT IN OUR CUSTODY TO YOU. THIS CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS THE SUM OF $10.5 MILLION USA DOLLARS IN $100 NOTES. THE BOX TRUNK CONTAINING THIS MONEY WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY.

THIS CONSIGNMENT IS READY TO BE BROUGHT TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP AND WE WANT YOU TO SEND US YOUR CORRECT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT US TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO AVOID ANY WRONG DELIVERY.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SHOW YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE OR ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT OF IDENTIFICATION TO THE DIPLOMAT AS YOUR PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION BECAUSE HE WILL DEMAND TO SEE IT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION BEFORE HE WILL RELEASE YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU TO AVOID DELIVERING THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE WRONG PERSON.

AFTER THE DIPLOMAT HAS DEPARTED, THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND PLEASE DON'T DISCLOSE IT TO ANYBODY FOR SECURITY AND SAFETY REASONS. ALSO DO NOT LET THE DIPLOMAT KNOW THE TRUE CONTENT OF THIS CONSIGNMENT FOR SECURITY REASONS. WE DO NOT LET OUR DIPLOMATS KNOW THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF CONSIGNMENTS LIKE THIS THEY ARE DELIVERING TO OUR VARIOUS CUSTOMERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THS IS FOR SECURITY REASONS.

PLEASE PROVIDE THIS BELOW INFORMATIONS OF YOURS IN YOUR REPLY FOR PROPER DOCUMENTATION.

FULL NAME:

FULL ADDRESS:

(ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT CONSIGNMENT DELIVERED)

REACHABLE PHONE NUMBER:

WE SHALL BE WAITING IN ANTICIPATION TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOONEST. WE HAVE SENT A COPY OF THIS MAIL TO YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER DR. MANSUR MAHTAR.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT MR EDDIE WILLERS, KINDLY DELETE THIS MAIL AND LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN SEND THIS MAIL TO THE RIGHT RECIPIENT.

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

YOURS TRULY.

MRS. LILIAN R. SMITH.

OPERATIONS MANAGER OF SCARLET EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.

Quote:
om Dr. Mansur Mahtar <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 3:29 PM
subject THE SECURITY COMPANY IN CUSTODY OF THE FUND WILL CONTACT YOU.
mailed-by live.com
hide details 3:29 PM (4 hours ago)
Dear Eddie,

I have forgiven you even before you asked for it because i understand why you were skeptical, every other person including me could have still done the same thing you did.

Anyway i have instructed the security company in london to contact you immediately and let you know when thier diplomat will fly to your country to deliver the fund to you at your door step. i have given them your email address and name and they will contact you as soon as possible. so cooperate with them when they contact you and do everything they ask you to do to ensure a successful delivery of the consignment to you.

Please remember to always update me because i am very busy here, and as the minister of Finance, i have a very tight schedule because the Budget for this country for 2009 has just been released by my office and we have to make sure everything is in place.

Please just handle everything successfully as i leave this whole transaction at your discretion.

I will be able to fly over to your country by march, hopefully. but once you receive the fund, you can buy good properties for me after taking away you 30%. but make sure you let me know before buying any property with my share of the money so that i will consent to it before you do so.

I will be waiting for your reply and please let me know when the company has contacted you.

Regards,
Dr. Mansur Mahtar,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I have the lad's forgiveness, lucky me. Scarlet couriers of course know nothing of miss "Lilian" Smith and I just replied telling them that I tried to "get trhough" but could't.

How should I proceed? I want my 7 million....

Razz
BestWealthManagerEver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's getting angry that I intended to confirm his "Diplomatic Courier's" identity:

Actually I did hear my cellphone ring but I was showering, it was an unknown intl. number.

Quote:
Dear Eddie,

I tried calling you but its like the network is very bad, you phone was ringing but you did not pick thye call. anyway i will call you back and see if the connection will be ok for us to talk. You can as well call me directly on my private line +2348065336781.

Sir, i am not happy that you are trying to joepardize this whole transaction. i was told by the operations manager of scarlet mrs Lilian Smith that you contacted the courier department and was making enquiries about my money. Do you want to raise RED FLAGS about this money and there by attract the IMF (International Monetary Fund), UNMU (United Nations Monitoring Unit) and other international fund security agencies? once this fund control agencies are aware of the transfer of this huge sum of money to you, they will stop the delivery of the money and demand for ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CERTIFICATE, ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE, ANTI-DRUG CERTIFICATE and so many other certificates and documents which will be very difficult and very expensive to obatain. sir i thought i explained all this to you in my previous mail to you. Please dont make mistakes that will joepardize our plan.

Henceforth before you do anything or call anybody or tell anyone around you about this transaction, i will like you to seek my permission and if i consent to it, then you can go ahead and do it so that it wont be detrimental to us in anyway.

We have to make sure we keep this as confidential as possible to ensure a successful delivery of this fund to you at your door step without any difficulty or delay. Please make sure you seek my approval before you take any step as regard this transaction and please send your address to the security company immediately so that they can send thier diplomat to your country to this week to enable you receive the consignment before the end of this week.

I will be flying over by march to see the investments you will buy with my money and after that i will return back to Nigeria because i have no plans to retire soon, i want to contest for the post of the vice-president in the forth coming elections.

Dont worry about me because there wont be any traces, even if there is, i will put thinsg in place because am in power and as far as i am in Nigeria, everything is possible because alot of the past and present top gorvernment officials have syphoned millions of dollars to their various offshore accounts. but anyway i am confident that nothing will go amiss.

Please make sure you adhere strictly to my instructions so that everything will work out perfectly as planned.

have a nice day and enjoy yourself because we have only one life to live.

Regards,
Dr. Mansur Mahtar,

Lilian from Scarlet, also replied with the exact same request as in her previous mail.

Quote:
Mansur,

I understand your position and our situation, but I must correct you: I am not jeopardizing this operation. On the contrary I am trying to act very meticulously to have all our nuts in a roll and make this work smoothly. Since Miss Smith didn't provide a phone number, I had to call England myself, and without mentioning your name, I simply asked to talk to Lilian Smith, to no avail. You can rest assure I have not spoken your name to anyone.

By the way, i did got your phone call, said Allo, but then you hanged up. I was showering so I might have picked up too late, but now I have the phone right here.

At this point I'd really like to make this actually work. For that we're going to either have to trust this Scarlet company or rather find another way to deliver the consignment, but I'm confident a man with your experience can work it out.

Speaking of such, do you have any pictures of yourself confirming your identity as Minister? It's just standard procedure down here. After that I can follow your instructions swiftly.

Today the weather's not that good, I might stay at home or drive up to my villa and check on the horses.

Of course you're invited to my place when you come. We an ride together, or sail, whatever you prefer?

Regards,

Ed

So he called me again, to a cellphone in south america, and while he tried to hang up a couple of times (the background noise sounded worse than his accent) I did got him more than 60 seconds as I exhorted him to write down my "safe" inexistent mail address.

then he mailed me,
BestWealthManagerEver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
om Dr. Mansur Mahtar <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM
subject WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? A CHILD NOR WHAT?
mailed-by live.com
hide details 1:06 PM (9 minutes ago)
Dear Eddie,

I am not into this transaction with you for you to be dictating for me and telling me to go take a picture with a code or do this and do that, i find this offensive and i demand an apology.

I am the person releasing my hard earned money to you a total stranger and i should be the person skeptical and scared here. and because you have created doubt in my mind about your competency and seriousness in this transaction, i will have to rethink properly so that i will be sure am not making a gravious mistake.

I will like you to send me a copy of your international passport or drivers license so that i can keep it for my records if you decide in anyway to betray me. you must do this if you want me to continue this transaction with you. I am not here for jokes or childs play and if i discover further that you are not serious or you are just wasting my time, then i will have to look for a more competent trustee to foster this transaction with me.

I think i have said enough.

Regards,
Dr. Mansur Mahtar,

Quote:

eddie willers to Mansur
show details 1:15 PM (0 minutes ago)
Mansur,

I only asked you for some kind of personal identification in reply to your third mail in which you asked me to feel free to ask you for further verification. And so I did. But that's fine, there's going to be time for us to meet later.

I keep my professional information including a copy of my ID, passport and other documents here (link to a crash site). I trust you wont give this information to anyone but the courier service.

Looking forward for your replying,

Ed

Looks like this will be the last one, unless he mails me back threatening me or something. I couldn't get the picture but I did call him a 419 on my second mail and he still kept mailing me for 3 days, and had him make 2 phone calls!

Oh no it wasn't!

He suggested Instant Messenger and sent me thumbs of his minister Image Image Image: Enjoy:

Quote:
We're sorry! cyril obazuaye does not appear to be using a version of Yahoo! Messenger that supports video calling.

edwardwillers: Hi
edwardwillers: There we go!
cyril obazuaye: Yes i can see you now
cyril obazuaye: How are you?
cyril obazuaye: what is the time there now sir?
edwardwillers: Fine, just staying at home
edwardwillers: 20 to noon
edwardwillers: Can you see me through the video?
edwardwillers: what time is it there?
cyril obazuaye: No
cyril obazuaye: i cant see you
cyril obazuaye: Its 5:41pm here
edwardwillers: that's fine
cyril obazuaye: where is your passport?
edwardwillers: I hope yoiu don't work Sundays
edwardwillers: are you at your home?=
edwardwillers: I've got it right here at home with my box of documents
cyril obazuaye: Yes am at home that is why i have the time to be chatting with you here
cyril obazuaye: i dont work sundays
edwardwillers: Where do you live? Abdijan or Lagos?
edwardwillers: I've been to Kano once
cyril obazuaye: but sometimes we might receive an urgent call from the presidency and then i will rush out
cyril obazuaye: i live in Abuja
edwardwillers: Right, the capital
edwardwillers: I'm sorry, Abdijan is not in Nigeria, is it?
cyril obazuaye: Yes the Capital
cyril obazuaye: \Abidjan is in Ivory Coast
cyril obazuaye: Are you married?
edwardwillers: Lovely city, the marble église, etc
edwardwillers: yes, for the second time
edwardwillers: my kids are from the first one
edwardwillers: do you have children?
cyril obazuaye: Yes
cyril obazuaye: i have four kids
cyril obazuaye: three are schooling abroad
edwardwillers: I'm sure they really look up to you, considering you're the Minister,
cyril obazuaye: Sir now lets talk business
edwardwillers: very well
edwardwillers: I like straigh forward men
cyril obazuaye: I dont have enough time to spend here
cyril obazuaye: where is your passport copy i asked for?
edwardwillers: I always keep a scanned copy of my passport, ID and some titles I hold
edwardwillers: What else do you need?
cyril obazuaye: Nothing else
cyril obazuaye: just to be sure i have a solid proof of you i can use to locate you incase you decide to betray me and run away with my money....am sorry if i sound offensive
edwardwillers: I don't want to deal with that Scarlet company, you better do. I'll just update my shipping information along with my douments
edwardwillers: I understand, it actually makes me less uneasy about this whole thing
edwardwillers: I would be doubtful if you just wanted to throw away that kind of cash
cyril obazuaye: That scarlet is a confidential security comapny that helps very rich people move thier money to any where in any country of thier choice if they dont want to make use of the bank\
cyril obazuaye: the immediate past vice president of Nigeria introduced me to the company
cyril obazuaye: because he used them to move all his money to Switzerland, USA, India and so many other places including Dubai
cyril obazuaye: I trust them and you have to trust them too
edwardwillers: Oh, I'm sorry for his Dubai investments
edwardwillers: But then the company looks safe, good
edwardwillers: So
edwardwillers: Here ared the instructions for you to retrieve the scanned copy of my passport
edwardwillers: along with the information Scarlet requested for the shipping:
edwardwillers: now one question:
edwardwillers: which date aproximately will i be receiving the shipping?
cyril obazuaye: You will receive the consignment within three working ways after they have received your address and the delivery fee from you
edwardwillers: ok, can I pay the delivery fee now?
edwardwillers: I'll transfer it only to the bank of your choice
edwardwillers: or Scarlet's account
edwardwillers: how much was it? less than 5K right?
cyril obazuaye: You dont have to pay it to me.....You will send it to Scarlet
cyril obazuaye: not me
cyril obazuaye: i dont know how they receive thier payments
cyril obazuaye: but they will give directions on how to send it to them for them to easily receive it
edwardwillers: Can you they do that now?
cyril obazuaye: I dont understand your question?
edwardwillers: Can they or tell me the number of their account so I can transfer the money online, right now? Then we'll have all our nuts in a roll
cyril obazuaye: They will have to do that...not me
cyril obazuaye: i dont know thier account number
cyril obazuaye: so write them and ask for it
cyril obazuaye: By the way i ahve not received your Passport
edwardwillers: Here are the instructions for you to download my documents;
edwardwillers: I don't trust mail services
edwardwillers: Are you ready? there Mansur?
cyril obazuaye: I cant download anything
edwardwillers: listen
cyril obazuaye: just send it as attachment
cyril obazuaye: thats all
edwardwillers: you must access this site finances.on.ni
edwardwillers: and
edwardwillers: download "willers" documents
edwardwillers: there's the passport, and some other documents along iwth my shipping info
edwardwillers: Got it? Go to the site, then open "Willers"
cyril obazuaye: I cant do that on my laptop
cyril obazuaye: i Hold a very high position here and i cant be so loose to do things like this
cyril obazuaye: because am still skeptical
cyril obazuaye: honestly i wont do it
cyril obazuaye: just send it as attachment
edwardwillers: that's where my passport is, I never upload a passport to my mail
edwardwillers: you shouldn't either
cyril obazuaye: you can send your shipping address to scarlet
cyril obazuaye: send it to them now
edwardwillers: you should always use safe sites to keep your personal information online
cyril obazuaye: i understand that
cyril obazuaye: i know
cyril obazuaye: but send the informations to scarlet
edwardwillers: httfinan.org I used this one
edwardwillers: Once you confirm that you've got my passport
cyril obazuaye: just write your address out and send it to scarlet
edwardwillers: My adress is personal information
cyril obazuaye: then make sure you keep your passport ready to show the diplomat when he arrives your house
edwardwillers: it's there
edwardwillers: Scarlet can acess it there
cyril obazuaye: write it out as a plain message and then send it to them
edwardwillers: Or they can call me on a safe line and I'll dictate the adress over the telephone
edwardwillers: You are making this very complicated
edwardwillers: Just go to the site and open the Willers folder
edwardwillers: I am trusting you witht that
cyril obazuaye: Listen i cant trust you completely yet
edwardwillers: Neither can I
edwardwillers: considering you now call yourself Cyril
edwardwillers: and that wikipedia page you've sent me says the minister of finane is spelled Muktar or Muqdar
edwardwillers: not Mahtar
cyril obazuaye: and you cant expect me to download such a file on my laptop
cyril obazuaye: my middle name is Cyril which is my english name
edwardwillers: you don't download it! the adress and the passport is right there on the site
edwardwillers: under the willers page
cyril obazuaye: do you have a problem with that?
cyril obazuaye: thats my middle name and my english name
edwardwillers: no, it might be a cultural missunderstanding, I only went to West Africa twice
cyril obazuaye: You dont sound like someone that is serious to do this business
cyril obazuaye: if you do, then sending you delivery address will not be a problem
cyril obazuaye: just send it as a typed mail to the security company
edwardwillers: Have you ever even used a computer before?
edwardwillers: Just go to the safe site and there you've got it,
edwardwillers: al the information you requested
cyril obazuaye: How am i sure its a safe site?
edwardwillers: It's a lot more sure than sending a copy of my freaking passport through gmail! or yahoo!
edwardwillers: or my adress for the love of god
cyril obazuaye: If you actually know the position i hold here and how vital it is, then you will understand why am very careful
edwardwillers: that's what myself and my company uses to handle inmportant condifential inforation
edwardwillers: You will only have clearance to the access the Willers file
edwardwillers: I've just opened it for you
edwardwillers: now, go, tkae the info, and I'll lock it back again in 10 minutes
edwardwillers: and DONT CHANGE anything while there
edwardwillers: Do you have the info?
cyril obazuaye: I wont access it
cyril obazuaye: if you are serious to do this business, then do what i have told you
cyril obazuaye: Scarlet is too big to do anything with your information
cyril obazuaye: i myself i dont need it for anything
edwardwillers: Business is a Mutual trust mutual benefit relationship
cyril obazuaye: i have told you that you dont have to send your passport to scarlet
cyril obazuaye: just the delivery address
edwardwillers: My whole personal information including the adress I want to receive it is there
cyril obazuaye: the diplomat will only demand to see your passport when he arrives your place for proof of identification
edwardwillers: I have unlock it for you and it will remain unlocked for the next 10 minutes
edwardwillers: I'm a busy man myself
edwardwillers: I'd like you to make a decision whether you still want us to go through this endeavour
cyril obazuaye: so if you dont want to send your address to scarlet, then i will consider you not serious
edwardwillers: I've already sent Scarlet my adress
edwardwillers: but has not yet replied
cyril obazuaye: Its not a big deal or difficult task to just write your address down and send to scarlet for delivery...
cyril obazuaye: so you are complicating issues and i see it as you not being serious
edwardwillers: Try to send it yourself, it's here: httnanceg
edwardwillers: If you want to do this we'll have to be safe
edwardwillers: my info is there on the site
edwardwillers: I can't have it unlocked for too long or the company might notice
cyril obazuaye: Yes i understand you
cyril obazuaye: but i have told you i wont access it
edwardwillers: so I suggest that you go there, check my info, write it down, and then I lock it back again
cyril obazuaye: i am a very strict and principled man
edwardwillers: Ok one more question?
cyril obazuaye: and my word is my bond
edwardwillers: Really?
edwardwillers: So I don't undersdtand, Obazuaye is your English name as well, or Muqtar or Mahdi?
edwardwillers: or Mahtar? which one is it?
cyril obazuaye: We have different native names here
cyril obazuaye: if your mother is from hausa and your dad is from Yoruba tribe, then they will give you different tribal names
edwardwillers: And who would "Henry Fisher 81" be?
cyril obazuaye: thats it
edwardwillers: you have 4 names?
edwardwillers: oh hausa!
cyril obazuaye: I am not henry Fisher
edwardwillers: I've been to Hausaland, I've been to Kano
edwardwillers: interesting
edwardwillers: Have you been to Kano?ç
cyril obazuaye: that is just one of the people i receive emails from
cyril obazuaye: but how come you are accessing all that?
edwardwillers: Sir, that's the email I first got from you
edwardwillers: See?
edwardwillers: I've mailed it back to you
cyril obazuaye: Henry fisher is not a name
edwardwillers: It is in America
cyril obazuaye: its a suggestion when openning email
edwardwillers: Quiet typical actually
edwardwillers: I don't understand
cyril obazuaye: when there is no available id to use
edwardwillers: I'm not sure you are the actual Minister of Finance,
edwardwillers: Are you an Economist?
cyril obazuaye: I thought you were asking for someone name
cyril obazuaye: that is it
edwardwillers: Ok, I apologize, it's surely a Cultural misunderstanding
edwardwillers: So, what do you think of the Global Economic Crisis?
cyril obazuaye: Its ok
cyril obazuaye: you are free to ask questions for you to be sure of everything because if you dont ask questions, you wont know anything
edwardwillers: thank you
cyril obazuaye: but what i dont tolerate is stupid and provocative questions
cyril obazuaye: The Global economic Crisis is not really affecting us here in Nigeria\
cyril obazuaye: Though we are beginning to feel the impact
edwardwillers: I'm an Economist myself, I agree I don't really believe it's a problem
edwardwillers: I'm believe in the Austrian School you see
edwardwillers: HAve you studied von Mises?
edwardwillers: They never teach it in school anyway
edwardwillers: Do you agree that the freer the market the better off people do?
edwardwillers: Or as a Gov official you believe in a stronger centralized government?
cyril obazuaye: There are concrete points to back up each stance
edwardwillers: but which way do you lean?
cyril obazuaye: but i believe more in a stronger centralized Gov.
edwardwillers: It has worked really well in Romania
cyril obazuaye: I will soon go eat dinner
cyril obazuaye: so lets conclude]
edwardwillers: oh yum
cyril obazuaye: are you in Romania now?
edwardwillers: what are you having?
edwardwillers: No, I was just pointing out its success under their centralized government period
cyril obazuaye: Ok
edwardwillers: I love spicy foods, what are you having for dfinner?
cyril obazuaye: Are you in Uruguay?
cyril obazuaye: Am having Rich and chicken
edwardwillers: no, I'll go inspect the land next week
cyril obazuaye: Rice
edwardwillers: I'm in Buenos Aires
edwardwillers: Rice and chicken
cyril obazuaye: ok
edwardwillers: you know, it's not good for you to mix carbos with protein
cyril obazuaye: why would you say that?
cyril obazuaye: are you a health expert?
edwardwillers: some doctors point out that it makes you bloateed
edwardwillers: not at all I just like to stay informed about diet and cuisine
cyril obazuaye: but i look good\
edwardwillers: do you exercice?
cyril obazuaye: wait let me send you a picture of myself now
edwardwillers: ok
You have accepted the invitation to start photo sharing.

edwardwillers: you never really answered me whether you liked hrose riding or sailing better
cyril obazuaye: I dont like any one
cyril obazuaye: i dont do that
edwardwillers: you really like suits
cyril obazuaye: can you see me now?
cyril obazuaye: yes
edwardwillers: Who are you shaking hands in that picture
edwardwillers: ?
cyril obazuaye: can i see you too?
edwardwillers: yeah , seems like an Aisan diplomat or sdometing?
cyril obazuaye: Can i see you?
cyril obazuaye: let me see one of your pictures
edwardwillers: sure, I've got pictures on my site
edwardwillers: so tell me?
edwardwillers: horse riding or sailing?
edwardwillers: or do you stay in shape some other way?
cyril obazuaye: I dont ride or sail
cyril obazuaye: i use the gym
cyril obazuaye: let me see your pictures
edwardwillers: so how do you have fun on your free time with all your money?
edwardwillers: I bet you are a plane man
edwardwillers: you have a small aircraft don't you?
edwardwillers: I once wanted to buy a helicopter, but the classes and all,
edwardwillers: now I just rent when I need a thrill
cyril obazuaye: I dont have a plane
edwardwillers: you can look at my profile, including pictures, my adress even my passport on the site
cyril obazuaye: if i buy one, the Nigerian Gorvernment will probe me
cyril obazuaye: I can not access that site
edwardwillers: have you tried?
cyril obazuaye: and i dont want you to tell me that again\
cyril obazuaye: i wont do that
cyril obazuaye: thats final
edwardwillers: why not?
cyril obazuaye: please dont provoke me
edwardwillers: don't you want my help?
cyril obazuaye: I have principles that guide me and my word is my bond
edwardwillers: well anyway, I think my girl has picked a restaurant that's not THAT crowded,
edwardwillers: so I gotta go in a few minutes
cyril obazuaye: we both need each other's help
edwardwillers: How do I need your help?
cyril obazuaye: because we both are going to benefit
edwardwillers: right!
cyril obazuaye: from this transaction
edwardwillers: ok, then let's make it man!
cyril obazuaye: after all the 30% am giving you is a huge sum of money
edwardwillers: I could surely buy that chandellier Maria has been insisting on for the last three weeks
edwardwillers: it's czech crystal with golen finishing, I think it's tacky
edwardwillers: don't you think it's tacky?
edwardwillers: and it costs like 1.2 mill
edwardwillers: but it's gonna be in the dining room and we never use it, we eat out
edwardwillers: so I wont haved to see it
cyril obazuaye: Send your address by typing it out and send it to scarlet so that they can send thier diplomat to fly over and deliver to you
edwardwillers: but it will make Maria happy and I'll have more than a mill to buy another boat and maybe that horse
cyril obazuaye: I am talking business here and you are saying a different thing
cyril obazuaye: do you think i ahve that time to waste\
cyril obazuaye: i play when its play time and am serious when its time to be serious
edwardwillers: I'm asking your opinion, I've already told you where my adress is
edwardwillers: If you can't access a simple website then you are not very competent
cyril obazuaye: Ok that means you are not ready for this transaction........and i better look for someone else
cyril obazuaye: i can access it but i wont
cyril obazuaye: i have to keep my computer safe
edwardwillers: so
cyril obazuaye: from virus
edwardwillers: oh dear!
edwardwillers: why would you say that
cyril obazuaye: and from being hacked
edwardwillers: so do you work for someone or yoyu have people working for you?
edwardwillers: like top or bottom ?
edwardwillers: I mean
edwardwillers: are you there?
cyril obazuaye: am here
cyril obazuaye: i dont know what you are aying?
edwardwillers: I mean
edwardwillers: If I send this
edwardwillers: how much was the fee?
edwardwillers: 4000 dollars?
edwardwillers: please remind me
cyril obazuaye: I dont know\
cyril obazuaye: you ask the security company that
edwardwillers: but you already told me,
edwardwillers: let me see
cyril obazuaye: I told you am sure it wont be more than 2000
edwardwillers: so
edwardwillers: if I send Lilian this 2000 dollars,
edwardwillers: heck that's dinner for 6!
edwardwillers: you'd get ike
edwardwillers: 50%?
edwardwillers: 80%? 20%?
edwardwillers: How much do you get?
edwardwillers: I really want to help you
edwardwillers: I mean, do you get like 1000 dollars?
cyril obazuaye: What the hell are you talking about?
edwardwillers: I'm suppose to send a fee of no more than 2000 dollars to your contact, correct?
edwardwillers: when we are talking about 10.000.000
edwardwillers: so I was just curious
edwardwillers: do you have to cut a deal with your superiors of your backwater Nigerian town near Kano? or do you get to keep it all for yourself?
edwardwillers: Because if you get to keep it I can help you invest it
cyril obazuaye has closed photo sharing.

cyril obazuaye: You are not making sense
cyril obazuaye: you are talking nonsense
cyril obazuaye: i dont have time to waste with you
edwardwillers: Are you an Economist, or aren't you?
edwardwillers: So dude
edwardwillers: whatever your name is
edwardwillers: I hate you just as hate all criminals on Earth. You are pathetic, get a real job
edwardwillers: I have your IP, I've triangulated your physical position and I'm reporting you to the NIgerian Government under penal section 419
cyril obazuaye: YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
cyril obazuaye: GET LOST
edwardwillers: Are you an Economist?
edwardwillers: where do you graduated?
cyril obazuaye: I BETTER LOOK FOR AMOTHER FOREIGNER TO DO THIS WITH
cyril obazuaye: NOW I AM SURE YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS
cyril obazuaye: YOU HAVE MISSED THIS OPPORTUNITY
cyril obazuaye: BYE NOW
edwardwillers: have I
edwardwillers: I've wasted your time and resources
edwardwillers: that's a win!
cyril obazuaye: YOU WASTED YOUR OWN TIME
cyril obazuaye: ALL THE MAILS YOU SENT AND YOUR TIME
cyril obazuaye: YOU ARE A ,LOSER
cyril obazuaye: A FAILURE
cyril obazuaye: BYE
edwardwillers: I knew you were a 419 since the first mail
edwardwillers: what dumbass illiterate refers to a property as a "real estate item"
edwardwillers: ?
edwardwillers: hahaha
edwardwillers: you're pathetic and I've been playing you
edwardwillers: smart enough not to access the crash site
edwardwillers: but still
edwardwillers: not smart enough as to not waste your time after I called you a 419 the FIRST TIME 3 DAYS AGO,
edwardwillers: LOL
edwardwillers: You will go to Jail eventually
edwardwillers: and tey will probably rape you, since it's Nigeria
cyril obazuaye: YOU ARE A FOOLD
cyril obazuaye: FOOL
edwardwillers: you can't even speak or spell english correctly it's impossible that you are a Minister and an Economist
cyril obazuaye: I AM A VERY RICH MINISTER OK
edwardwillers: haha
edwardwillers: rich people don't give second chances
edwardwillers: and rich people don't waste their time writing lenghty emails
edwardwillers: lol
cyril obazuaye: I AM THE MINISTER OF FINANCE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
edwardwillers: you have no idea what rich people look like, except for the gangs who rule your neighborhoods and your country
edwardwillers: There are wealthy people who have EARNED their money
edwardwillers: people you like to scam
cyril obazuaye: YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT
edwardwillers: those poeple talk and behave a lot differently than you
cyril obazuaye: I AM NOT A SCAM
cyril obazuaye: BUT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
cyril obazuaye: THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN
edwardwillers: There are millions of scams in West Africa and elsewhere and you sound JUST like one
edwardwillers: You do know about Penal Code section 419 of your Federal Republic right?
gazblue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant stuff!

You had me in stiches there Very Happy
BestWealthManagerEver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks,

I now realize I could have gone a lot farther, but it's good to be able to re-read for the future.

Funny thing, he gave me a probably accidental Third chance! He emailed me again the same "want to buy your generic property" mail, I replied as if I knew nothing and stated that my (inexistent) kids had been messing with my mail, and that I was interested, but he has not replied....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic