SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: Charity scam with children for adoption

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last week i got an email in my catcher which looked like a begging letter. Some lad writing as a reverend is asking for money for an orphanage but he's allso offering some children for adoption! This was his opening letter:
Quote:
Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.135:25) via
web87003.mail.ird.yahoo.com (87.248.114.55:49021) with [InBox.Com SMTP
Server] id 1001020338297.wm35 for ; Sat, 2 Jan
2010 03:38:48 -0800
Received: (qmail 49881 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Jan 2010 11:39:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1262432380; bh=TpMPHdJbEk7HyLTxFU+YBcXGPTwLQmhW+PBAgXi2/vo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=kwEWZLIwnwRhccUxNpj881ubWG6FncXJJ4xugfYpxEU28tS9OqVP9E
ybF92QcC2rNj7taoK6VIqwzQtqWuYjoVlnG5IrZEoi3qqgWkItHIithe/vTV
caSxf4EQ2+0k3J4HVf1eLyVaMRDeCXiRBI5SWZkAZNnqu0DKWHMeQ
hftU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=btinternet.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=JmhtHmWnwOciUStKJ0Lmv5w8eihA/c/9/n8DLnjfDhF+Sx5KEIk967msaVNRhO7EL0AdRuNii4rpAR4XKOlxPBe
PoPLMEOwO1RWjwkv2uWxzi0MagwDmmgF2fDAuGu1XBeMdbodN1sS
BosHQDAqGzuVRbKo0O6h3J2p12wdeiMo=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: RSPMXloVM1ltjECVPr4R3I9tSRc5T88XQfz9wxL0ycspn_6aVa7OKdRn41
bNzKGMz07a08VD7AhleuZSOLkzyzd8hNubvG7OpA8M78tU99uJ5iY3htmw
J_WqHhyHesA238ao29u4Zw3fuM4FrVrFfQPUxiQNU9vgdH967HmylGjry52
gif4LHKtQ9l4NNf1VdbssF1Vv0wXYxsr38QuB0p1Q6XI5TJtOXvKOhXLV_9F
5Q_BQ59Ow.q97tPTwEswjVgGz406t
Received: from [41.189.34.111] by web87003.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 02 Jan 2010 11:39:39 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:39:39 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: God bless you Brethren.
To: rev D3rr1ck <
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-19926603-1262432379=:49580"
X-Spam-Ratio: 4.97

To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:02:04 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: From Rev, J4mes D0d0
St! Jude Church M0therless B4bies Home Donation.

To whom it may concern by the grace of God.

Beloved, I am Rev J4mes D0d0, missionary worker by the special grace of God.

These children are motherless and we have been trying to help them for some time now, we also make sure that we train them in school so that they will be educated and helpful to the society. There are Two hundred and Twenty children in numbers and fifty of them are presently admitted in the hospital for different health cases. The hospital is charging us Two Thousand Euro but the chief medical officer said that before they commence on the treatment we should deposit the sum of One Thousand Euro or less.

Please we need your contribution to save their lives, or if you are interested to adopt any of them, it is very possible because that is the way we can get money to save others lives. Please if you can donate clothes, shoes, material and money for us in order to save others lives, please do so in understanding that no amount of money is too small for the work of God.

If you have human sympathy to donate, please contact our co-ordinator Rev. J4mes D0d0. E-mail: ([email protected] ) Telephone: +22566146493. If you do not wish to donate, please we are sorry for any inconvinience(s) this letter must have caused you.

Thanks and God bless you, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen !

Yours in Christ,

Rev, J4mes D0d0

--

I smell a rat when i see one but just to be sure it's a real lad i replied and asked if it was possible to adopt a child. And of course it was possible but if there should be payments to be made then it should be done via western union or money gram. Allso did a search and the first hit was 419baiter.com. This was the lad's second letter:
Quote:
Attn: Reverend D3rr1ck

Man of God,

Compliments of the New Year !

Thanks for your kindness and acceptance to help these kids. Our email touched your heart because you are God fearing and sincere. God bless you for your kind gesture.

Attached are the photographs of these kids, most of them are diagnized with different sicknesses and that is why we solicit for assistance, if you wish to adopt anyone of them, it is possible, all you need to do is to respect laws of adoption in this country because you are not resident here.

This is church orphanage, bringing kids together, abandoned kids, motherless kids, handicapped kids, hopeless kids, we try to give them live, we try to give them good health, education, hope for better future, and make them better people in the society.

I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you concerning the childless couple you told me, indicating their complete names and address, copy of their photograph, their relationship with kids, their true intentions for adopting and ability to travel down here if required.

Brethren, you said you want to donate, please make your cash donation by western union or moneygram transfer in the name of Orphanage Welfare officer:

Mr. Patrick Ibe.
14 rue jardins Cocody,
Abidjan,
Ivory Coast.
Tel: +22566146493.

If you wish to make material donation, you can send by DHL or any other courier service with the name above as the receiver.

While hoping to hear from you, let me wish you, your church and family of God a prosperous New Year !

God bless you Brethren.

Rev. J4mes D0d0.
+22566146493.

This one is using a format with children for adoption like it was a puppy scam! Evil or Very Mad Let's bait this bastard untill he's extinct like the other d0d0's!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry

Last edited by the vampire on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the picture's he send:
Apparently the lad couldn't find pics with disabled children.

KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who want to join in on the fun, the Reply-To email address has been leeted. So, be sure to change the "0" to the letter "o" and the "4" to an "a", of course. Embarassed

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely SICK!

These scammers truly have no heart. This has made me seen everything. Baiting shall commence!

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this same email a few days ago! Count me in on this.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in as well.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bring it on, good luck to everyone! Twisted Evil
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fartina: his bank account is mine!

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
The race is on!!!
How much did you offer to donate? I offered $5000.USD.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm not going for a fast bait, this will be a religious bait, my specialty. My reverend character and his helper will squeeze every last drop of will and hope out of this scammer as they did with Hopeless who i have never seen again after Branwen and i were done with him. And so will this lad loose every bit of interest of ever scam innocent people again. Twisted Evil

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent them this:

Quote:
Dear Brother in Christ,

We here at The H0ly Pr0phet Church would be honoured to help you with financial aid.
After reading your email it brought a tear to my eye thinking about the poor children and i said a prayer, in hope that God will watch over them and fondle them with love

I look forward to hearing from you

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Fondle them with love!!! Shocked Laughing

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game on! I'm in.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
eraserhead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Russian adoption agency has sent email asking for product to sell for adoptions as supply is outstripping the demand..... paying cash
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've written to him looking for workers for my "manufacturing plants". Of course, he would recieve a nice comission if he's interested... Twisted Evil

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bait is going as planned. The lad makes an effort to sound legitimate but is allready talking about a lawyer who will take care of the legal paperwork. The lad forgot about the charity, selling a child will get him more of course. I send him a photo of the couple who can't have babies because they are steril and sayd they were decent god fearing people. That was enough for the lad to be convinced they will be good parents. Yeah right. Rolling Eyes

eraserhead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been talking with the orphanage scammer and my "church" is taking up a collection of laptops to send to his "orphans"

I have spoken with a courier company who will send a box full of "laptops" C.O.D which in reality will only contain old frames and computer parts i picked up from the local dump yesterday.

Would anybody be interested in helping me freight bait this
donkey ?

I am thinking that he can either pay for the package when it arrives and he gets a box full of useless junk that he has had to pay for

Or he can have a parcel sitting there that he cant afford to pick up and a fake western onion receipt with the funds to collect the parcel that i will send him a week later that he can't cash.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
have spoken with a courier company who will send a box full of "laptops" C.O.D which in reality will only contain old frames and computer parts i picked up from the local dump yesterday.

Would anybody be interested in helping me freight bait this
donkey ?

That is a train that rolled about five years ago. There are still some other sites that may be interested, though.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ eraserhead: We baiters never "do" things rather then sitting behind the pc and make the lads believe we are sending them money or goods. We don't waste our precious time and money for lads, they are the ones that should waste their time and money. So instead of sending something you can write to D0d0 that you will bring the laptops yourself. Arrange a meeting on the airport where you make the lad wait for your character for several hours.

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not the usual three scripts and it's payday lad. This is a smart one, building up trust before there will be fees to pay. And judging from his latest email he could be demanding several fees for several forms, certificates and legal documents. And he's asking a lot of questions to my reverend and the character who will adopt a child. It wouldn't surprice me if this lad will check on the address i will give him from the rev, the church and the character who will adopt the child.
This is the latest email from him:
Quote:
Brethren,

Thanks for your email transmission. The reverend of your church have explained to me all about you and your wife and your intentions to adopt a child from this Orphanage.

I am not offended by your question, I would be glad to respond to you for better understanding.

Most of the children are motherless. Some of them were picked from war zones by volunteer workers in Bouake, Khorogo and other war torn areas of this country, and some of them from disabled parents, late parents, who couldn't take care of them, while some are abandoned kids. This Orphanage takes care of their welfare and other necessary requirements for their daily existence. Some of them are diagnosed with different diseases and sicknesses and that is why we solicit for assistance to enable us take care of their needs, and also be able to give them basic education which will help them become responsible people in the society.

We have very young children between 2, 3 years old and above. You are right about the language barrier, so that it will enable the child to learn the new language easily.

You have decided to adopt a girl, this is good and hopefully a girl of 2yrs old will have easy understanding of a new language.

If you wish to take collections from your church to help these kids, you will be blessed. You can also donate for their upkeep personally from your pocket, not collection from the church. God will richly bless you for doing so.

In the adoption process, I told your Reverend that you will have to respect the laws of adoption in this country, getting clearances from the Welfare Board of the Federation, clearances and approvals from the National Human Right Commission, authorization from the high court of Justice, all these documents will enable a speedy adoption process and also allow the kid the opportunity to travel out without interruption from these offices. This is to avoid allegation of child traficking which will be detrimental to this Orphanage.

Please tell me about you and your wife, send me copy of your photograph,(not the one sent by your reverend), send me copies of your identity (you and your wife), send me your contact telephone and your physical address, confirmation letter from your church stating that they know and recognize you as a dedicated christian.

Once I hear from you, I will introduce you to the Orphanage representing Attorney to help you with this process since you are not resident here.

Let the peace of God abide with you always !

Rev. J4mes D0d0.

The bold part shows that the lad is allready getting a bit impatient and wants some pocket money upfront. But with this church community it doesn't work that way. There will be a charity funds raising event that will make the charity fund be filled to an amount the lad has never seen. The church members of the st N1k0laas church are well known for their generosity.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As I said in my previous email according to article7, paragraph 4 of the schedule D self-employed with 4 or more dependents section of the tax code in order for me to be able to claim this donation as a tax write-off the funds must be sent by bank to bank transfer. So upon receipt of your bank account details I will immediately transfer the sum of $5000.USD.

Well Vampire, you'll never guess who sent me my 1st bank account for the contest. Give up??? Why it's none other than our lad Reverend J@mes D0do!
Please don't get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to rub it in, but after a 2 week drought I'm just happy that I now have a piggy to get me started in the contest.

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just don't spoil the lad with large sums of money. I'll have a surprice for this lad which will knock him off his chair.

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they really do run an orphanage, and you know they do not!!! Should'nt they have to have some sort of number & registration forms from the country they are in?? They also mention that 50? of these childrens are in the hospital , and that before!! any care is given by the hosp that they have to pay for services?? so save their lives!!!! NOW!!! pay money!! A few of the parishners want to send items to them in the hospital, how many girls and how many boys and what is the name/address of the hospital ?? When he gives you the name of the "attorney" you could pass him to your own attorney... Tee Hee!!!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo bravissimo, vampire.
Massbait.
It´s almost difficult to imagine what my life was before I knew what a massbait was.

I love baiting to order and I´ve taken aboard the warning the lad is wary.
Safe baiting, all.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone kicked this thread to live again, might aswell update my story. My bait had ended before it was getting to the payment stage. This is a smart lad and has been baited before. When i introduced the characters who were going to adopt a child the lad came with lots of demands. First he needed pictures of my characters, then he needed even more. He needed ID, an official document that my characters were a member of the church, pictures of the church and my reverend character, etcetera. In a bait it's suppose to be the lad who does all the work, not the baiter so the lad didn't get what he wanted and just dropped me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic