SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Receiving 419s/spam from the DPRK?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
matador
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the past week since I've learned of all these new IP/email trackers. I've been tracing alot of the 419/spam emails I've received over the months. This has been interesting as I've received at least one if not more from Korea, specifically North Korea.

Now I figure it could be a glitch or something passing through, maybe the North Korean's have also gotten into the 419/internet scam business?

However it's interesting since most of the 419/spam emails I get are from Africa/Eastern Europe/the former Soviet Union.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

matador wrote:
I've received at least one if not more from Korea, specifically North Korea.

You have my full and undivided attention! Would you be willing to share the email and header? Send it as a PM, if that makes you more comfortable.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure,

I'll send you a pm with everything.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

North Korea? Now THAT would be a hell of a safari attempt! "Meet me in Seoul...."

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
matador
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had Pastor Frank look over the emails/IP addresses I thought were from North Korea and it turns out they aren't.

Sorry to get anyone worked into a frenzy!
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honest mistake I guess Smile I didn't think there was much Internet access to the general public in North Korea.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought as much. Due to limited access to the rest of the world

But if anybody gets any mails from DPRK please share them.

A paranoid nation getting their dollah chopped would be fun!

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By any chance did you use apelord to check the IP? Recently apelord has been spitting out weird results at me. It told me a Ghana IP was from Bouvet Island yesterday (an uninhabitted antarctic island)

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
webtard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any research facility on that island? If there is, then there can be people there without it being considered "populace". Antartica is like that in some regards.

Perhaps they are getting crafty and springboarding off some un-secured machines.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets the occasional vistors, but has no permanent bases. Oddly enough, it was given a top level domain - bv. Owned by Norway, and not used.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooohh a free TLD - let's make them an offer to NIC it for a fee split - is it a cool sounding one?

As for why the IPAddresses sometimes misreport - likely those islands use a satellite phone/net connection, so the DHCP that assigns addresses from the network may reuse a Ghanaian one there, or vice versa, as remote Ghana uses satellite internet too.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

matador wrote:
I had Pastor Frank look over the emails/IP addresses I thought were from North Korea and it turns out they aren't.

They could have been my ASEM's. Some of my characters are guymen. Cool It actually gives me a warm feeling here in Pyongyang to receive an occasional response to my ASEM from a fellow-baiter. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
matador
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThankingArthur wrote:
By any chance did you use apelord to check the IP? Recently apelord has been spitting out weird results at me. It told me a Ghana IP was from Bouvet Island yesterday (an uninhabitted antarctic island)

Yes I've been using apelord perhaps that's why?
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get weird results, you can always try checking it against a different tool. I use this one to check when apelord gives me something unusual http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic