SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WHY don't my lads know how to leave a message?!?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is ridiculous! I give my lads my Google Voice number, and since I'm between 7 and 8 hours behind the time in West Africa, they call me in the middle of the night (my phone is silenced, so it doesn't bother my sleeping).

Then in the morning, I get their voicemail sent to my Gmail account. It invariably consists of a 3-4 seconds of silence (or, if I'm lucky, a couple miniscule breathing noises or something) and then they hang up.

What the hell is up with this? Do lads not know how to leave a message??

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep I find that too, on my skype voicemail. I just get a succession of 7 second silent voicemails Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got another one! Three seconds long - I think the dumbass licked his lips and hung up Rolling Eyes Laughing

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me his number and I will chew him out for you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try to tell him that you screen your calls and if he wants you to pick up then he needs to start talking to you. Maybe as code he should recite some Shakespeare so you know it's him.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe it is because unlike real people, they phone you for a scammer-typical reason : To find out from the inflections of your voice how hooked you are.
Therefore, from their POV, voice messages are a waste of time, and they hang up after a second so that you see they have called, like flashing, then they expect you to call back then.

What from my RL experience is a manner that only small bois and teenagers with no more prepaid credits do, seems to be a normal socially acceptable way to start a phone conversation over there.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I believe that is true and have used that very tactic to get the lads to call me. Call them at O'dark thirty and hang up and wait for them to call back. In five months I have only used about $4.50 fo my google voice credit and recieved dozens on calls with the lads paying the bill. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always give your lad a passphrase, tell him you won't pick up unless you hear it repeated on your answering machine. Tongue twisters are good, and phrases like 'hammock hunt' or 'High yam a wee todd' work well. Be as inventive as you like. Lads will sing for you, too.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know Smile I collected a few "advertisements" for Eater U when the passphrase I mass-asemmed out was "Go to 8 at the Eetah University" Laughing

For a while I wanted to get a few show-jingles that way (with passphrases like "Bad to the bone, bad to the bone"), which would have been cool for Dan to play before that George Thoroughgood song, but this little project didnĀ“t work out.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is nothing new.. Unfortunately, lads have to be TOLD what to say on voicemail. I got a lad to sing "I'm A Little Tea Pot", a couple of times. Laughing

Someone (I can't remember who) had a lad they got to sing MANY different things on VM..

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Spot on, if he's faced with a recorded message and no crystal clear instructions on what to do next, his tiny mind goes blank, and nothing computes except 'hang up' after he's had enough time to work it out for himself. Give him a song to sing (they like hymns), a poem to recite, a quote, anything you like, and you'll soon get lots of nice little voicemails to brighten up your day, courtesy of the lad's phone credit.

You could try the recorded message modalities too, like the 'please hold, while we connect your call' one, or 'you now have three options. To transfer this call, press 1' and so on. Some baiters like to have the recording place the lad on hold with the most nauseating cheesy music they can find, there should be plenty of ideas in the stickies.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic