SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to rub it in, I sent this taunt written by member Tuco.
Quote:
THANKS FOR SETTING UP THIS JOB WITH UR GOOD FORMAT, I EAT $500 AND MORE. THIS L@IKA A GOOD MAGA, SHE IS STAYING WITH ME AND KEEP PAYING.

TOUGH SHIT FOR YOU, SMALL BOI.

G0MER

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I love that thread, it is hilarious! Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To reward Mr Boi for his form returnage, I have 'skiied' right down the Moaney Grum and sent off the payment(s).
I let him know the staff questioned my motives, but accepted the Security Forms without further question.

However, this IS Canada and there might be snow stuck in the Internet / computer lines.

Also, I got home and....what's this?
The cat has peed on the scanner! That's bad news.

For the cat.

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Will we find out how well cat fur soaks up cat piss? Let us know.

I like how this guy has been around for well over a month now, still trying to get blood from a rock. He must be getting desperate by now. I can only hope that he has borrowed funds to keep scamming, with little hope of being able to repay his debts anytime soon. Crying or Very sad

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smallboi is certainly not in good odor with his friends - at least not with the friends who gave him their bank account details. Wink

And that cat is not in good odor, period. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

madridboi is too lazy to go down and collect his money:

Quote:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail, and it is never our intention to delay your payment process, the method of payment we gave to you is to avoid any delay in the administrative process putting time into consideration and we wanted instant receipt of your payment via western union though we never envisaged that the rules here is not applicable in your own country.

To this end, we assure you that everything is still intact, while we await your payment information’s according to the specifications already given to you.

Guess I'll have to "withdraw" the money and resend it.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out that Cat Whizz makes scanned documents all blurry. Darn it.

So close, too.

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
reznov
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard from "sandra" because she has been off the grid

Want of money and the distress of a thief can never be alleged as the cause of his thieving, for many honest people endure greater hardships with fortitude. We must therefore seek the cause elsewhere than in want of money, for that is the miser's passion, not the thief's
William blake
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't hear from Sarge or madridboi yesterday, probably something to do with the inability to collect their MG funds. Very Happy

Surprisingly, madridboi isn't even upset:

Quote:
This is to remind you that you are being expected to respond to our last instructions in oder to complete your transaction process and also to notify you that our office is open for general services on 26th of December uptill 31st then a day break on 1st January 20010, and we resume again on 2nd of January 20010, so be assured that everything is still in good order.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

I also got 3 phone calls from Mr. V3g@ this morning in the span of two hours, probably not to wish me a Merry Xmas. Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sarge has gone silent on me, but madridboi is still trying to collect at the Western Onion:

Quote:
This is to inform you that the western union transfer status indicated that they did not have any transaction order with the information’s you provided to us on MTCN 0467451986. in a situation like this we request that you send to us the slip of the payment by email attachment by this we could approach the office incase there is a mistake somewhere.

Therefore ,try to reconfirm the accuracy of your MTCN information’s you sent to us or communicate the office from where the transfer is made.

Of course, I'm not going to provide any "correct" information until Sarge gets off his ass and starts answering e-mails again.

Quote:
I'll scan me the receipt like you asked and send it to you.

I still haven't heard from Collin though and I need to make sure he is ok. Once I hear from Collin I will send you the receipt

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

't was the night before Christmas, and I sent remittanceboi
- a MG receipt from deuzer, with 'Secure Process Must Be Completed' where the MTCN is supposed to be,
- a link to 5ecurity 5hield, and
- a .jpg of his access code (to prevent mistakes due to copy & paste)

...and now it turns out that he hasn't even clicked the link. Sad (yet?)
Oh well .. I will just tell smallboi the good news: that remittanceboi has all the information now to get my payment, so we should be able to move our funds real soon.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two desperate e-mails from madridboi regarding the incorrect MG information. Of course Sarge hasn't written yet, so I surely can't provide the "correct" information yet.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All dead to me - I'm pleased some of you are still able to poke with a stick though!

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madridboi sent me this.
I'm still trying to work out what he means.
Quote:
Payment notification in favour of: Mr Baiter,

Sir,

Today we had an emergency function due to end of the year clearance and I had to write you right away.

Sincerely
madridboi

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I got the same thing.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think he means that he got stuck on the toilet, you know what its like, all that rich food, too much to drink. I'll check that he is ok

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remittanceboi just answered 31 questions in 10 minutes. Most of his replies were 'not at all'. I think he's given up.

On christmas eve,
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
Merry Christmas to you. It looks like we are getting the best christmas gift we could wish for! Moneygram got back to me with positive news. I got an email from the officer who has been helping me. It turns out that your form has been accepted for security clearance, and the transfer has been submitted to secur!ty sh!eld http://xxxxxx/ for processing. They gave the security code, which I hereby forward. You should be able to process the transfer with that and receive the money. I also forward the receipt that they gave me earlier this week, but if I understand everything correctly, you should not need it.
Hope you will have wonderful holidays in good health with your loved ones.
Best regards and best wishes,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
Then yesterday,
/me wrote:
Smallboi,

Hope you had a good and safe Christmas.

The moneygram officer gave me the security code for Remittanceboi, which I have sent to him. He has probably taken a couple of days off from work, so I expect him to confirm everything so that we can commence with the transfer.
Will let you know when I have more news.

Torv@lds Tur!ng
..but unfortunately just now,
smallboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds,

Unfortunately, the security company called and said they cannot be able to process your transfer. You should retrieve the reference no. and send it to them for the process to be continued.

Whereby, you wish to terminate at this stage, please let me know.

Smallboi

Unable to process? Wuss! I even set it up to a finite number, and to give the number upon completion.
Wish to terminate?! No! I want to pay the fees so that 1R5C transfers the funds to me, of course.

Sad Oh well .. at least he gave me the forms. Smile

EDIT:

/me wrote:
Smallboi,

I have not heard back from Remittanceboi yet but I will contact him and ask what is going on.

We have come to far, and have invested too much time, effort, and money. This would all be lost if we decide to terminate. I'm sure Mr. Jones is a smart and professional man, who will either find a way or make one.

Let me know if you have any news or updates.

Torv@lds Tur!ng
smallboi wrote:
Mr. Torv@lds,

I wish to alert you of some fraudulent attempt by some people who are posing to be me, please I warn you to desist from communicating with any email address that isn't this one.

Furthermore, henceforth you and I will communicate with a Password (xxxxx), this must be written in any email you send to me or Mr. Jones, I have also communicated this information to Mr. jones and he is aware of this development.

I will contact you by email by tomorrow to brief you on the lastest development but now I want you to stay calm and act on my instructions.

Remember to enclose password (xxxxx) in the body of any email you will send to me or Remittanceboi henceforth.

Regards,
Smallboi

..oh, who am I kidding? The password is classical. Don't tell anyone.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After I sent this to madridboi on Monday:

Anna wrote:
t I still haven't heard from Collin. I have the transfer receipt but I won't send it to you until I know Collin is alive and well.

and spending Tuesday travelling in RL, I was pleased to find 7 e-mails in my inbox...6 from Sarge and 1 from madridboi:

First, from Sarge's e-mail, not even a f***ing hello, sorry I haven't written:

V3g@ pretending to be Sarge wrote:
Subj: FORWARD THE SLIP
Please scan the payment slip and send outrightly.

Sincerely
Mr.Qu1rog@ V3g@

Nice of him to sign the wrong name.

About 20 minutes later, it appears that the real Sarge decided to write, but knows about the other lad using his e-mail:

Sarge wrote:
Hi Baby,

Am fine. I ve been busy for a while now. Please at this moment, do not email the security company till I ask you to. I want all correspondent to go through me for now.
You have noting to worry about for the good lord will see us through and we will be happy together pretty soon.
Thank you for everything,i appriciate.
Take good care of your self and i really really love you.

Seems Sarge doesn't trust madridboi anymore:

Quote:
Baby
How are you doing?I really miss you in this cold winter. Hope you are keeping lots of fun for me at this season.
Please try and write me back as soon as possible.The security company claims that the money you sent did not match, that was why I asked you not to correspond with them at the moment. Baby, i think you have to check the transfer. Where did you make the destination?
I think we would continue with the UK office, so if you can, change the destination to London, UK, and get back to me as soon as possible.

Honey really missing you this time around.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Wednesday morning has rolled around and I still haven't written:

Sarge wrote:
Honey,

I'm yet to hear from you, please write me asap because I'm worried

then madridboi pipes in with a mysterious message that would indicate that he and Sarge are having issues:

madridboi wrote:
Dear Anna,

The role of International Remittance Securities in this transactions is to make sure that we discharge all our obligations to you and to make sure that you receive your total fund intact inline with our transactional requirements,and we will always confirne our office strictly to this role,maintaining the principles of documentation, integrity and transparency of our general services.

Another mail from Sarge, this one cut off, probably got caught in a firefight or something like that:

Sarge wrote:
Hi Baby,
I am mad to read from you with this same stories.I have called their director and he said they are have problem with some account they hard,but do not want to believe it has affected this all so.That we should give them time to sort them self up.
Please baby do this and get my money out from this people..I know they are trying to forstrate us not to have this money away from them.
Give them this time to do what they want.
And get back to me if they have contacted you to do anything.
The wether he

No errors in that quote, that's exactly how the e-mail ended.

and one final e-mail today, where it seems madridboi and Sarge have worked out their differences:

Sarge wrote:
Hi Baby,
I am here to talk to you again because i have not slept for long without thinking deeply about you and how we are going to actualize this our fund to be able to come together as one in the nearest future. A lot of things has came up over this few days, a lot trials and complications, but i know we are in our last trying moment.
I have also reviewed the implications of returning this transactions back to the UK office from where we had moved it to the companies head office in Spain and i think it looks some how and might raise many questions because the Madrid office is incharge of all affairs, secondly the gentel man there Mr. V3g@ is very dicipline and a seasoned administrator, lets not loose that privileged as it would please me that we get everything resolved by him, so please follow his lead. according to his findings he said that you actually sent money through Wendi Taylor but not to his office in Spain according to the directives he made avaliable to you, showing that your friend must have made a mistake in destination.
At this time try to write him Mr V3g@ urgently and seek his advise on how to resolve everything quickly what ever he said just let me know.
I love you.

All reports I have (or that I plan to tell Sarge) are that I went down to MG to have the money withdrawn and discovered that it had already been picked up. If Sarge and madridboi aren't already fighting (or had kissed and made up), then perhaps madridboi taking the money and denying would cause some additional friction. Very Happy

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay for additional friction! I can only iimagine they must be close close friends or even related to even get into a 2 lad 1 MTCN cross-border silly setup like this, so all fear, uncertainty, doubt scores good points Smile

I'm so pleased a couple of you are still poking, prodding, taunting and goading him Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the best laid plans of mice and men.

My primary character for this bait recently received two emails form r3m1tt@ncebo1.
The first, telling 'her' to send x,xxx GBP via WU and to e-mail him the MC7N.
The second, advising 'her' of a security breach on smallboi's mail-box with a password to be used and instructions under no circumstances to use the original addy she'd been given for smallboi.

Obviously my character had only read the first e-mail, sent the MC7N on to the orignal addy (to let sm@allbo1 know everything was moving forward and cc'd the info to r3mitt@ncoi.
She'll read the second e-mail after she gets back from a New Years' party in the mountains with ski-ing on New Year's Day.

She should be back home before the 5th.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this, he sent it to my gmail account after all the effort he took in getting me to use yahoo, and he hasn't used our secret password!

Quote:
Mr.Steven Bullet,
I want you to know that due to inconsistency in my fund transition to your good self emenating from this London office, i have applied for this transaction to be transfered to the head office of the International Remittance Security Company.S.l, And i wish to inform you that my application for this administative transfer has been approved by the head office , so i am directing you to contact the head office in Spain with the contact details below as our file is now in there possession.
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY (IRSC)
ADDRESS:CALLE RIOJA 23,2C. MADRID. SPAIN
Mr.Quiroga Vega
Address: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +34-672 532 287 +34-672 532 287
FAX:+34-917-903-733

Yours,
Smallboi
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD FIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Nothing like lads fighting. After Anna sent this to SARGE:

Quote:
Where the hell have you been? You haven't written me a single thing in over a week, I've been worried sick about you. Mr. V3g4 wouldn't tell me anything and you weren't answering my e-mails. Why would you do that to me?

Anyways, I think everything has been resolved. I checked the money gram and I see that the company in Madrid has picked up the money. Please talk to Mr. V3g4 and find out when they will be finalizing the paperwork so that we can be together.

I love you, but don't ever leave me hanging like that again.

.... madridboi has been kicked out to the curb after taking my money and claiming he didn't. londonboi is back in the picture and this was sent at 8 am London time:

londonboi wrote:
Subj:SECURITY BREACH (WARNING FROM SGT. C0LL1N 5M1TH 5M4LL)

Dear Anna,

How is your Christmas celebration going? We wish to report to that our Spain office has been compromised by a mole in our Spain Office who we believe is working on his own to get a hold of SARGES's Funds.

At this point, we are yet to identify this mole but we advise you to disregard any email message that comes from our Spain Office until we identify this mole and flush him out. Furthermore, this office confirmed your payment of 2000 Pounds yesterday to our Spain Office and you will be directed on how to send the balance of the money shortly.

SARGE just reported to us that someone hacked into his box, and he is no longer accessing the box, rather the hackers are using his email box now, so he advised us to inform you never to use that yahoo email again- sgt.c0ll1n_sm1thO1@yahoo to contact him, and disregard completely any email from the box AGAIN. He said he was sending you emails which you have not replied before this incident happened complaining to you about the Spain office.

He would forward his new email box to you through us. He also said that henceforth, we would always include a password phrase in all emails, and the phrase is (MYLIFE FUND) which must be written below every mail we send to each other.The hackers are after his money.

Be rest assured that your Funds are in the hands of a competent Security Company and it is safe here in our Head Office which is the London Office.

Regards,and continue to enjoy your christmas.

G3r4ld J0n3s
Remittance security dept.

Password phrase (MYLIFE FUND).

Now SARGE has sent this from the addy that londonboi has said to ignore:

Quote:
Honey,

I am here for you, but you have to write Mr. V3g4 because the company said off late you stoped responding to there instructions and that is the only way the can resolve the paper work.

How much did you send to Madrid ? and to whom receivers name, and have you sent the total amount remaining to them if so contact Mr.Qu1r0g4 V3g4 right now . with the prove of the receiver slip you used to send the money.

With love from.

Sure enough, that e-mail shows an originating IP of 80.58.205.102 - Madrid, Spain. So madridboi is trying to chop SARGE and londonboi has come to the rescue.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ How interesting Very Happy

I got the same password, just 1 day after I got the old password. I got the same email as meloncoly from Smallboi after I got this from Remittanceboi:

Remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

Smallboi just reported to us that someone hacked into his box, and he is no longer accessing the box, rather the hackers are using his email box now, so he advised us to inform you never to use that yahoo email again- s9t.co||[email protected] to contact him, and disregard completely any email from the box AGAIN.

He said he contacted you earlier to warn you about this development and that he assigned a Password (Class!cal)' he said you should discard it since he doesn't have access to that email address anymore.

He would forward his new email box to you through us. He also said we would always include a password phrase in all emails, and the phrase is (MYL1FE FUND) which must written below every mail he sends to you, and even the ones we send.The hackers are after his money.(<--and I have the feeling they will get it! Very Happy)

As the money is in our custody, I will GUARANTEE you that you will get access to it if you act fast.

Regards,and continue to enjoy your christmas.

Remittanceboi
Remittance security dept.

Password phrase (MYL1FE FUND).

So Remittanceboi is trying to prevent me going to Madridboi? Without Smallboi knowing about it? Nice! Notice how Remittanceboi told me not to contact Smallboi on his old address but doesn't provide a new one. ..and to disregard Smallboi's last message that told me to move to Madridboi.

I will encourage Remittanceboi to spend some more time on 5ecurity 5hield then.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay!! We've got lad-on-lad action!!

To paraphrase Harry Hill (every week there's an arbitrary contest)...

"I like Madridboi
...and I like Soldierboi
...but which is better?
There's only one way to find out...

FIGHT!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madridboi is not to be trusted? luckily I've just received the same message as I arrived in Satander to meet with him. Now I've got to arrange through Gerald what to do next. I hope he can save me from madridboi's evil clutches.

Madridboi's message
Quote:
Payment notification in favour of: Mr Baiter,

The role of International Remittance Securities in this transactions is to make sure that we discharge all our obligations to you and to make sure that you receive your total fund intact inline with our transactional requirements,and we will always confirne our office strictly to this role,maintaining the principles of documentation, integrity and transparency of our general services.SGT. SMALLBOI,is an independent person and not a staff of this agency so we must adhear to the above, for a meaningful resolution.

Thank you.

Mr.madridboi
Director: I R D.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic