SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's a "Banker's License"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damifino either, but my lads now have to come up with one, per the US Department of Homeland Security (see text below). Sorry I can't attach the real one here, but PM me your email address and I'll be glad to send any and all a copy of this "official" document. The form 4198-A is the DHS short form posted elsewhere on the board here, but it MUST be filled out in red ink...

JP

DHS LOGO Washington, DC, 20528

CLASSIFIED - RESTRICTED

26 DECEMBER

ALERT! ALL FEDERALLY-CHARTERED BANKS! ALERT!

The maximum amount of U.S. dollars that can be wire-transferred bank-to-bank from the United States without form 4198-A fully completed in red ink by both sender and the receiving bank officer is now reduced to $4,000.00!

Any amount over $4,000.00 requires:

1. Form 4198-A – 1 each, sending and receiving bank officer
2. A copy or facsimile copy of the banker’s license of the receiving bank officer.

This is in direct response to the attempted bombing of Northwest Airlines Flt. 253 in Detroit Michigan. It has been determined by this Department that funding for the accused bomber in an amount over $4,000.00 was sent by wire-transfer from a U.S. bank.

Any wire transfer of over $4,000.00 after this date without the above documents in your physical possession will subject the sending U.S. Bank to fines of up to $1,000,000.00 and the sending bank official with up to ten (10) years in Federal Prison. Refer to DHS Bulletin 1040-A for further information.

Limits and restrictions have also been placed on commercial currency-transfer companies such as Western Union and Moneygram. See DHS Bulletin 1040 for details.

s/s Janet Napolitano
Secretary
Department of Homeland Security

By Order of the President of the United States

Fm 1208-16

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only imagine your lad was convinced by a baiter that this is a real form/requirement, and is too lazy to complete it himself?

You've got a premium account, so upload it there and link to it for everyone to see it in your post!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic