SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Ca$hflow has been sending a special "holiday blessing" out to the lads Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:

you are a bloody bastard of the first order. we are all guy man and you dont ave the right to insult guy man like you for no reason. fool like you.....i will not like to proceed in insulting cos you have added yahoo.plus to your guy man .........man idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE TALKING SOMETHING WILL KILL YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN AND TALKING ANY HOW MY ONLY ADVICE TO YOU NOW IS TO GO HOME FOR EXAMS BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST 2009 JUST WRITE IT DAWN SHARE ALL YOU HAVE FOR YOUR LIFE TO YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS TELL YOU TALK ANY HOW WITH ONE NATIVE DOCTOR

[email protected]
Quote:
your umunna name and your papa name alusi okija ga egbu unu nile mpamma

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CALL YOURSELF A FUCKING BISHOP, SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE
FAMILY, GOD WILL STRIKE A THUNDER UPON YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, YOU
SHALL USE YOUR HAND TO BURY ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS MONTH OF
DECEMBER, SORROW SHALL FILL YOUR FAMILY FROM HEAD TO TOE. YOU SHOULD
BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOU FAKE BISHOP. I HEREBY COMMAND YOU TO GO
INTO THE OCEAN CLOSE TO YOU AND COMMIT SUICIDE, I WILL MAKE SURE ALL
YOUR KIDS DO NOT GROW
BASTARD AND IGNOBLE IDIOT LIKE YOU. I WILL BUY
OVER ALL YOUR FAMILY INHERITANCE WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE. AND MARRY YOUR
WIFE TO MY DOG. MY CAT WILL IMPREGNANT ALL YOUR DAUGHTERS IF YOU EVER
HAVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YU NO C SAY U B FOOL...IF U DON MAKE MONEY, WETIN U STILL DEY FIND 4 ONLINE....ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
eat shit and drop died

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A MUGU I HAVE NEVER SEE SINCE MY LIFE

Quote:
I don block you for your information because you are a stupid man

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lots more lad love for my box OOOOOOOO!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahaha ,jew guy,cecul cell lik u
fuckin sisi.hahaahhahahahahhahahahaha.ya mama born goat tin say he born pikin.ara ga gwa in d ara..hahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
your father baster

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i no dey read all this long mails, na u dey spoil Nija, blood
money boy, fake jand no,

you be clown, u better go school...hope ur family know wetin u dey do

okija shrine lol .clown...i know say u go read this one but i never
read ur own, try send small note ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY, WHY YOU THEY MISS TALK

NO THEY TALK LIKE THAT ABI YOU NO KNOW HOW THE COUNTRY BE!!

SEE YOU NA MAN YOU KNOW SAY I BE NIGERIA PERSON YOU GATS TO CHILL.

DEY NO THE DO LIKE THAT, YOU WOMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
big gay guy
ahahahaha,,na soso juju una sabi
okija shrine
way u 4 dey serve god.local native doctor na u sabi
maga

[email protected]
Quote:
GET THIS CLEAR. I DON'T READ YOUR STUPID MAILS, BECAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT. I JUST RETURN THEM TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR OWN NONSENSICAL UTTERANCES. NOW FUCK OFF, YOU IDIOT

more abuse sent... Twisted Evil
Quote:
YOUR AN IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. I HAVE NO TIME TO READ YOUR RUBBISH SO HEAR WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WIHT YOUR MESSSAGE. 'RETURN TO SENDER' 10x. HA HA HA. NOW DO ME A FAVOUR GO AND FUCK YOUR MUM OR KILL YOURSELF, YOU CHOOSE. JUST FUCK OFF, FOOL. I'VE GOT WORK TO DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey pregnanted your motrher bc of money a.
efcc go catch und u will die in anothers persons weath

[email protected]
Quote:
u have no sense and nothing tangible doing,osu like u,take a look at yourself and think about not taking any single gin from your father,but rather that of your landlord?.Animal like u,can't even command good english,gutterman like your family,fool that does not know what's up nor moves with the trend of happenings.Derico like your generations yet unborn,pentium was just disclosed to you anumpama!,ezi bida.Just let me catch u useless thing that calls another man papa.ASK OF YOUR TRUE FATHER?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ASH HOLEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
U have just displayed that u are a pack of nonentity,how dare u insult my family?,for that i will curse u,just watch and see what will befall u in a few days time,u will call to beg me and i will keep deaf ears.U're nothing but a motherfuck...................ing! Mr. Ezeure,Nkapi ,Ezi Bida.I'm quite sure ur father's one those elites that bastardised our economy and using efcc to carmourflag, after looting our treasure and left nothing for the ignorant and poor masses,left as paupers,living in squalors and walloing in abject poverty.Wait untill revolution day anu mpama!If i catch u and ur tfcc,u will go naked and soon,just start counting ur days.gbeborun,gbefila,gbegele!

[email protected]
Quote:
OLORIBURUKU I JUST CALLED THE FAKE NUMBER U SENT WAS SWIFT OFF. I
WILL CONTINUE TRYING TILL I SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER. YOU WILL END UP
BEGGING IN LIFE NA MOTOR GO KILL, U WILL CATCH AIDS, SWINE FLUE,
BIRD FLUE, AND HUMAN FLUE GO KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY.
DIEEEEEEEEEEEE *DELETED* EAT SHIT

so i sent more abuse... Twisted Evil
Quote:
I just called you but u don't know hu u fucking with since I could
help u man. YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED NA OGUN GO KILL YOU. EAT SHIT AND DIE MOTHER
FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
from the way you write, i found out that you are a capital sinner. Just receive Christ as that is the only thing you need now and not dollar. listen, i know you ,and i equally know that this is your character. pls, change and stop pride as it wont profit you anything in this life.

just be wise now and seek for the face of Christ . The bell of hell fire is ringing on your head,be wise and escape now as tomorrow would be too late. Now is the day of the Lord and so, make good use of this wonderful opportunity and embrace Jesus Christ who died for you and me at the cross. Pls, don't procastinate as delay is very dangerous since no one knows tomorrow. Could you believe that i forfieted scam dollar for Christ? i also strongly believe that you can do much more better than i did by saying no to the pleasures of this life, you can confess Christ and be saved. you can do away with all those ungodly male and female friends that make you see pleasures of this life more indispensable than Jesus Christ who is the Lord of your soul. Stop and think now .

Ask yourself why am i here on earth. listen, no matter the level of sin or wickedness you have commited, believe you me, Christ Jesus WILL FOREGIVE YOU the moment you come to him . consider heaven and hell now

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN THAT WILL PROVE THAT YOU ARE A COMPLETE MUGU AND IDIOT AND FRUSTRATED. YOU WILL DIE A BEGGAR WITH ALL YOUR GENERATIONS THAT IS STILL LIVING

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL PICKIN LIVES SO NA YOU GET OR DEY WORK FOR 419 EATERS SO YOU BE REAL MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
OUT CAST LIKE YOU ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO BEEN DEY SWEET DOSE DAYS JUST THAT OF LATE TUMUOR DON ENTER HER *DELETED* WHEN MAKE YOUR PAPA DIE OF WICK LOW AND WHEN GO MAKE U AND ALL UR GENERATION DIE OF EPILEPSY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR LIFE, JUMP 2 HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOU FOOOOOL GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS YOUR FATHER IS YOU FOOOOOL YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, AND GO AND TELL YOUR FULL FAMILY THAT

[email protected] - chopped script and sent naked pic of 90 year old woman spread eagled Shocked
Quote:
subject: SEE UR MAMA AND PAPA PICTURE TRY ENLARGE DEM AS U NO NO WHO BORN U BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTARD PIKIN

STUPID IDIOT,

SEE U WEY UR MAMA NA SMALL TIME ASHAWO FOR UGBAGWE STRRET FOR BENIN DEY OPEN YOUR SMELLY MOUTH DEY TALK TO ME YOU WEY DEM BORN THROWEY FOR GUTTER. U SABI UR MAMA SEF? NO BE BASTARD U BE ?U NO GET LEVEL AT ALL BCOS IF TO SAY U GET LEVEL U FOR NO FIT SEND THIS KIND MAIL,
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LIKE U ,PRODUCT OF A LICKING CONDOM , NA THE MEDICINE WEY UR MAMA DRINK TO SPOIL UR BELLE NA HIM DEY AFFECT UR BRAIN SO WEY DEY MAKE U GET BRAIN SHAKE. ARA GBACHIE GI NTI.
SEE U WEY BE AXE MAN! IDIOT WEY NO GET ORIENTATION STUPID OBONTE MAN.IF U FEEL U ARE MAN ENOFF TO STAND ME GIVE UR CONTACT AND I WILL PLACE A 100 MAN SQUARD UPON UR URGLY ASS.EZI BIDDA.
OTU NNEGI NE ESI ISI .UR MAMA'S *DELETED* SMALL LIKE PIT TOILET,IDIOT WEY NO GET RESPECT FOR MOTHER FOLK. I NO BLAME U SHA NA BECOS U NO GET MAMA.WHEN SHE BORN U NA SUCK AWAY SHE THROW U PUT .TANK GOD SAY PPLE COME CARRY U COME OUT NA SHIT FOR KILL U.
IDIOT NA UR MAMA AND SISTERS U DEY FUCK.NA OGUN GO KILL ALL UR GENERATION.I DEY GO AYELALA SHIRINE GO SWEAR FOR U TODAY U GO PICK PAPER VERY SOON FOR STREET DEY WAKA.OGUN WA GBEIYEUWE.UWA RE OKOKWOYE.
EWE,GOAT, U WEY NA 10 MADMEN FUCK UR MAMA TAKE BORN U. U NO WONDER WHY U DEY GET BRAIN SHAKE.FOOL DEY THERE THEY CLAIM WETIN U NO BE.
BETTER GO CHURCH MAKE THEM DELIVER U FRM THE GENERATION AND LINEAGE OF MAD PPLE.ARA GBA GI THERE.
MAIN WHILE AS U BE BASTARD PIKIN ,U NO NO UR MAMA AND PAPA,I JUST SAY MAKE I DO U FAVOR SEND THEIR PICTURES TO U JUST IN CASE OF THE FUTURE AND FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES.
MAKE SURE SAY U ENLARGE AM PUT FOR YOUR ROOM.STUPID COW.HA HA HA H A HA AHA HA .MAD COW.ZOMBI
STUPID AMINGO WEY I DEY FUCK EM C.R DEY BRING MOUTH FOR ME.AYE ME AXEMAN ,NO NO AYE ME UR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO.
FUCK OFF

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@terazzi --- lots of great stuff there. Glad to see you abusing [email protected] Laughing

@ALL - NA JOBS DON DROP OOOOHHHH!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU,

YOUR FAMILY GO DIE ONE BY ONE, NA U GO FIRST START AM. NOTHING U GO DO FOR THIS LIFE WHEN U COME WEN GO BETTER AGAIN. CRAZMAN GO FUCK YOU SISTERS AND YOUR MAMA D SAME DAY, HE GO GIVE THEM BELLY.
U WIL NO GO SEE MAGA MONEY AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender, U g lose ur mama and papa and all ur generation go
suffer die ....Mad man like U............

[email protected]
Quote:
I received your mail but if you could endeavour to curse me in that means without a good thought fact that means you are completely out of senses not even minding,you stated a Catholic bishop then writting in a poor english language.I am not surprise because maybe you are a nonentity in your academical career.You are talking about outcast! Am I sure you are not one since you could imagine to state such a prefix.Your curses would definitely bomeranged on your entire family as am sure you would definitely get to the lash of your begining emptily including all your househoods too.

I am more than you are ok? I understood biblically that he who kills by the sword must definitely die through that same means so you should not be bothered much as your shrine would clamp on your family and nothing would save you rather your family would take over by weeds.

Thanks so much for your message and pass it on to all the female beings in your family.

Bye

Mike
+ 08033752525
You can call me for more explanation to what I have cursed you or the solution of re-curse.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR ONLY BUT A HOMOSEXUAL WITHOUT LEVEL SON OF ASHAWO

NA OGU GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION

IF U BE MAN GIVE ME UR PHONE NUMBER LET ME SHOW U SAMPLE OF WHOM I AM

[email protected]
Quote:
cock gobbler all this make no sence from year to year try and correct some spellings p*ssy hole.

[email protected]
Quote:
U GET NOTING, U JUST LIKE ZERO MAN, MOTHER FUKER

[email protected] just loves being my pen pal Twisted Evil
Quote:
UR VERY STOOPID , TODAY MUGU LIKE U PAID ME 15 THOUSAND DUSA AND AM COMING BACK TO NIGER NEXT WEEK TO MEET U MOTHER FUK JOBLESS HUMAN BEING , SON OF ASHAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey guy what is your fucking problem............well say you go teach me come and carry ni ??????????

[email protected]
Quote:
U dey craze? You dey mad?
Wetin de do u? You smoke? Ogun punish u
I don already built house for Lagos and my Village. get 3 cars, get wife and thee children at 34. I never try?
I idiot like you
You go suffer till u die

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD HAS CURSED YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.................FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

Why you dont have manner? if you can't help must you insult me?
back to sender,
susan

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy you bi big fool,yes as you yeye .small boylike won talk where men dey talk you nor fear???for our info i no bi lagosian you fool,idiot na gee go kill you,say amen mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[email protected] (How he sent it to me Very Happy .)
Quote:
Dum Head

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ABUA MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR BADU,

PLEASE I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU TO DESERVE ALL THIS INSULT, PLEASE I WILL REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I DID.

THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MOTHER TO TO KING TO TO MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION......

[email protected]
Quote:
i no blame u, silly muther fucking asshole, someone lik u will find it difficult to make money, u're into geee and yarning lik a thought, well i dont blame all dis igbo people u're such a bond of foolz.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you guys come up with good insults? I sent one off to some lads and I only got one back calling me a "mad man".

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

It mostly depends on the message you send.
Try this for example:

Quote:
I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP. UR MAMA HAVE GONORIHA. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION U OSU. A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT UR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE U

Or a pure igbo one:

Quote:
TAA OKPORO KPORO IJIJI FEKPUKWA NNE GI NAKI OTU.
THUNDER SCATTER YOUR GENERATION.
NA BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH.NA BACUASE OF THAT YOU DE VES.
NKITA RACHA KWA NNE GI OTU.
OTU NNE GI NESI OGIRI OGIRI.
UMU NNA GI NWUSI KWA.
UKWA DAGBU KWE NNE NA NNA GI.

INSIDE FARM YOUR MAMA GO DIE.
YOUR FATHER GO FALL FROM PALM TREE.
NNA GI DAKWA ENU AKWU.
EJIRIM GI CHUO AJA NA ARUSI NDI ZUOGU.
I DON OFFER YOU FOR ARO NDIZUOGU SHRINE.
OGWUGWU GBU KWE GI.
OSU ARUSI.OUTCAST LIKE YOU.
MONGO PARK,NA INSIDE WATER YOUR GENERATION GO DIE.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LW if you need insults scripts, just PM me

ALL --- I DON SEND THE LADS HOLLIDAY GREATINS. I DON TELL AM I GO TAK THER NAM N FOTO TO OKIJA SHIRNE!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U BI BIG IDIOT NIGERIAN SCAM/MAKE I TELL YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO MESS UP AROUND,BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SMALL,IF YOU WANTS TO WORK WITH ME,THEN LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN LINK YOU UP WITH MEN,BUT BE TOO POPUS AND BE TOO RUDE,YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COMPOUND IDIOT BELIEVE ME,YOU ARE A MORON NOTHING YOU CAN DO,IN FACTS IF YOU PROVOKE ME I WILL DESEND ON YOU.

WHY YOU DEY THINK SAY YOU DEY SMART,YOU BI BETTER FOOL,GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER,I DEY LAGOS RIGHT NOW,I DEY FOR MUSHIN COME MEET ME FOR THEIR,IF YOU WANTS KNOW LATEST NEWS MAKE YOU LET ME KNOW,INSTEAD WHEN YOU GO DEY TALK ANYHOW DEY RIGHT NONSENSE,WHEN YOU EVEN START GUYMAN WORK WHEN HIM DEY CATCH YOU LIKE SAY TOMORROW NOR DEY,TAKE YOUR TIME MAKE YOU NOR DO PASS YOURSELF OKAY........

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS A SHAME THAT IN THIS TWENTY FIRST CENTURY THAT A YOUNG MAN LIKE YU STILL VISIT ORACLE SHRINE. YU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY.

I PRAY THAT GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM DESTRUCTION. CHANGE YUR EVILS WAYS BRODA. NO GOOD THING COMES FROM THE DEVIL. I PRAY THAT YU SEE THE LIGHT EARLY B4 DARKNESS CLOUDS THE WHOLE OF UR ENTIRE BEING.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A BIG FOOL.WHO GET UR TIME, MAKE GOD KILL YOU THERE POOR MAN.

Na so we take de know poor people, them talk pass rich man, ur entire family no de poor, which cash u get poor man when no get bicycle big mouth, give me ur number make i move you fool this my number +66814817442 make u see where i for pass u and ur entire family poor man when just start G de show himself

Do well POOR MAN make u for see who go help you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur a big fool, i wonder who teach mumu like u hot to operate computer, poor man go and die, okija shrine no get meaning to me a a delte boy with cool cash, i de enter 9ja this weekend so make u try give me ur number make i callu to see who u de talk to, i pass u well well so no need to de waste my time with u.poor fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne, why u dey behave like small pikin? No forget say na street we
dey. Mind the things you say make im to return to you...

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK
FOR YOUR PREYER IF YOU ARE MY GOD IT WILL WORK BUT IF YOU ARE NOT MY GOD IT WILL NOT WORK AND MY JOBS WILL NOT SPOIL OK

THANKS
GOD BLES YOU FOR YOUR PREYER

[email protected]
Quote:
see how u dey cry like cat u don eat money from this game hahahahahahah u no fit get money from this game because you no get brain for inside your head na dust dey there.

now u say u don kill for this matter see u fowl wetin u sabi i no say u no get work mabi na thief u dey thief say u dey do guy.

your life go be like that fowl wey moto go jam d owner no go wan carry am

Monky

[email protected]
Quote:
see how u dey cry for wetin no b your own and d school wey dem send you, you do well.

now wetin we go do you? make i advise you, go killyour self so that the shame go dey small

you don fuckupfor life and you don turn looser

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BI IDIOT TODAY I TAKE 14,000.00 POUNDS I GO SCAN THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS RECEIPT FOR YOU MAKE YOU SEE,WHY YOU DEY FOOLISH LIKE IDIOT...MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BE ADVICE

WELL AM REALLY SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE A NONENTITY .

ALL YOUR WRITE UP IS RUBBISH COMMON SPELLING YOU DON'T HOW COULD SUCH IDIOT LIKE YOU CALL YOUR SELF A GUY MAN?

WELL HOW I WISH I COULD FINE YOU PHYSICAL AND DEAL WITH BASTARD LIKE YOU FOOL .

YOU HAVE A HUMMER JEEP HUMMER JEEP UNDER MY FOOT

CALL ME I TELL YOU MORE OR YOU GIVE OUT YOUR CELL NUMBER I TALK TO IDIOT LIKE YOU AND ADVICE YOU ON TO FOLLOW THIS LIFE CHURCH RAT LIKE YOU

CALL 00233540872674

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU MUST DIE PREMOSUREDLY.

ALL YOU SAID MUST RETURN BACK TO YOU, YOU WILL BE IN THAT POSITION YOU WANT ME TO BE AND NON OF YOUR FAMILY WILL EVER SEE GOOD THINGS AS YOU SAID TO ME. BUT I THANK GOD ON WHAT YOU STATED IN YOUR SUBJECT THAT BLESSING ME FOR AND CLAIMED THAT BLESSING AND FOR YOU, YOU WILL REMAIN SUFFERED UNTIL YOU CONFESS OR DIE.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From some G0mer-chopped mugus:

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear
are foolish you are to sent me shit massage when you call your self a stupit maga dont ever sent me this kind of massage again stupit maga like you.
have a nise day and stay bed for your self
bissssssssss

[email protected]
Quote:
F*CK U, U ARE JUST A BIG FOOL. F*CK U ONCE AGAIN

F*CK EVEN UR MOTHER OK

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
why did you do this to me?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER , FATHER RELATIONS AND BELOVED ONES WILL DIE UNTIMLY DEATH .YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT BECAUSE IS NOT EVERYBODY YOU TOUCH AND GO FREE .YOU HAVE REACH YOUR WATERLO .WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU FROM NOW HENCEFORTH AND YOU WILL LOOK HOW TO LOCATE ME .

SACASACA MONUTTU HINDU CABAJJA.

Then they get the Chairman's scripted response of the day:

Quote:
MY BOYZE SAY THANKS AGAIN FO THE EASY CHRISTMAS MONEY.

MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU GROW UP AND BECOME A SMALL BOI LIKE YUR PAPA.

THE CHAIRMAN

[email protected] in reply:
Quote:
I LOOK DOWN ON YOU FROM THE SKY AND HEAVEN ABOVE AND WANT YOU TO KNOW
THAT YOU ARE THE DIRTY SPAWN OF THE DEVIL AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A MAD
CRAZY WITCH. I HAVE CARVED YOUR NAME ON THE SHRINE WITH THE TOOTH OF AN
INSANE DOG WHICH WILL TURN YOU INTO A LUNATIC UNDEAD ZOMBIE FOR THE REST
OF TIME AND YOU WILL PASS FROM YOUR REAR END A MONKEY WITH RABIES AND
TWO HEADS BEFORE LONG. DO NOT LOOK A LIVING THING STRAIGHT IN THE EYE
EVER AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT WISH THIS CURSE FROM THE GRAVE OF EVIL SPIRIT
HIMSELF TO COME TRUE. YOUR EYES WILL BE ON FIRE AND YOU WILL GO FULLY
BLIND AT ONCE IF YOU DO. I CURSE YOU A THOUSAND MILLION TIMES AND PUT
THE MARK OF THE DEVIL 666 ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR ANUS SO THE DEVIL WILL
KNOW YOUR NAME WHEN HE COMES TO EMBRACE YOU IN THE NIGHT. ALL THE DEMONS
OF BURNING HELL ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO ARRIVE SO THEY CAN TEACH YOU THE
MEANING OF ETERNAL DAMNATION ALONG WITH PAIN AND SUFFERING OF YOUR SOUL
AND WHOLE BODY. I WILL PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL
PAY MANY TIMES OVER BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL SELF. NOT EVEN I CAN SAVE YOU
FROM YOUR CRIMES AND SINS YOU HAVE MADE BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL. DO NOT
PRAY FOR YOURSELF I TURN MY BACK ON YOU. IT IS TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW YOU
HAVE READ MY CURSE IN FULL.

GOD.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SEASONS GRETTINGS FROM NA LADS FOR CAFE!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
u taik to u taik to ur fo4 father *DELETED* like u if u relp back u will see wht well happen to u see becase i reply back to u that way u taik like a fool animal like ...u...???

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin de worry u sef u no wan survive this xmas? small thief like u watch how efcc will shortchange u asshole.Go and look for your level boy.Better go back 2 school motherfucker.Sorry for your folks so this thing like u is God answer to your parents sorry

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BE BLESSED WITH MADNESS

NA YOUR PAPA YOU DEY TALK TO NOT ME. MAKE GOD FIRE THAT YOUR MOUTH THERE. YOUR MOTHER NA ASHAWOH . YOU BORN BASTERD, WHO CAN NOT EVEN WRITE WELL. ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WENT TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL. ODEE LIKE YOU.

AS YOU READ THIS MAIL, MAY MADNESS BECOME YOUR POSSION AND REMAIN FULL WITH YOUR PAPA PRICK AND FULK YOUR MOTHER. YOU BASTERD IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
COME YOU THIS SMALL CYBER RATE. YOU WANT ME TO ARREST YOU ABI. IS LIKE YOU WANT TO SLEEP IN PANTI THIS NIGHT. IF YOU DONT LEAVE THAT PLACE YOU ARE NOW IN THE NEXT 3MUNITE I WILL GET YOU ARRESTED.

YOU KNOW OKIJA SHRINE ABI? BUT YOU DONT KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT OWNS IT. BECAREFUL AND DONT ALLOW ME TO SEND YOU PROBLEM THERE YOU ARE NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and go to and die as u are a guy mail u will not get what you whent

[email protected]
Quote:

i never know you before, but all those your talk will lead you to grave ok, because you are a foolish man, you and your family will not see this news year in Jesus name Amen
carry go i have cost you and your family and nothing good will ever happen in your life again ok

[email protected]
Quote:

Hello my bad friend sooon of ashawo I can see that your morther died the

same way by geting gororiea from that Yuroba man.

Tell your mother that i say that she will die for that sickeness.
Due to the you try to rape your mother then you get the same gorlorea.
Now i have take your name to the great king of arusi ahuru gwuo okoko.
Do you know his name? ALAOGBAGA MBAISE The great arusi that will come
and sacter your farmily.
I anything you do this year in your life you will not sucided in the name of god i worship.

[email protected]
Quote:

I cause u in the name jesus amem.
am the son of the prophet look Emeka u have gone
u dont Hummaer, i dont make noise.
foolllllllllllllllll like u
do u went me to give u my number?
I am an internationl man i didnt base in niger.
come out son of a biche

Ashooooleooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
nwa nkpi ka gi. u dont have job.i knows that.
look i am on top of u.
bull shit. I AM A SON OF PROPHET BEWEAR. BISHOP .D.OYEDEPO

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
bow_down
Quote:
I will pay you 10,million US dollars if you sex your mum bc i know say you be money monger
i slept with your man Shocked yesternight and after sexing her then my dog and my monkey fak her as well.
I enjoyed your man my man nobi lie

[email protected]
Quote:
I RESPECT EVERY MOTHER SO I CAN NOT ABUSE SOMEONES MOTHER ONLY A BASTARD WILL DO THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OWU ITE DEY DO YOU ALL THIS.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR MAMA SMELLING TOTO FAMILY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some friends are wishing me a merry christmas!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

what is the meaning of this it seems you are going mad cock gobbler

and
Quote:

not only candle in the wind its candle in your ass cock gobbler

and
Quote:

pussy hole and cock gobbler this makes no sence you are going mad, mad man.

[email protected]
Quote:

I hope the maga is not the first born of your hopeless parents? The one in me is greater that the one in you, so you wait and receive hundred folds of what you have just proclaimed and because they all came out from your very own mouth, it MUST surely come to pass in your life. And so MUST it be..................

[email protected] <--- here is a feisty one..
Quote:

YOU ARE THE DIRTY SPAWN OF THE DEVIL AND YOUR MAMA WAS A WITCH. I HAVE
CARVED YOUR NAME ON THE SHRINE WITH THE TOOTH OF A BLACK CAT WHICH WILL
TURN YOU SOON INTO AN UNDEAD ZOMBIE FOR THE REST OF TIME AND YOU WILL
PASS A BABY ELEPHANT WITH TWO HEADS. DO NOT LOOK A LIVING THING STRAIGHT
IN THE EYE EVER AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT WISH THIS CURSE FROM THE GRAVE OF
JUJU SPIRIT HIMSELF TO COME TRUE. i CURSE YOU A HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES
AND PUT THE NUMBER 666 ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD SO THE DEVIL WILL KNOW
YOUR NAME. DO NOT PRAY NOT EVEN I CAN SAVE YOU FROM YOUR SINS.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR GENERATION ARE ALL ASHAMED OF YOU!

[email protected]
Quote:

I no blame u, u're such a daft human being and very silly i dont know wat to say about ur nonetity act, u dont have regards for ur mother call me to see who is who.

[email protected]
Quote:

ITS THIS UR ATITUDE MAKES UR FATHER TO REMAIN POOR UPTILL DATE, AND UR IN THE STEP FOOT OF UR FATHER , REMAIN POOR IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

[email protected] <---- really sounds like a classy lawyer
Quote:

YOU BE THE HIGHEST FOOL IN FESTAC, EWU EWU, SUWEGBE, ONYEALA, BIGGEST MUMU, HOW I GO GIVE IDIOT LIKE YOU MY CASH MONEY NUMBER.

I NO NEED YOUR TOOLS BRING JOB MAKE GOD USE ME BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

YES MY GUY I LIKE AS YOU GO SEE MY MAMA AND I PRAY THAT YOU WILL GO AND SEE HER VERY SOON IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

ARE YOU TRAVELING FOR EXAMS IF NOT PLEASE TRY AND TRAVEL SO THAT YOU WILL DIE FOR VILLAGE BECAUSE YOUR TIME OK.

WRITE TODAY’S DATE DAWN BECAUSE WHAT I SAID MUST COME THROUGH IF YOU NO WRITE BACK AND SAY SORRY.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON VEX OOOOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Owu wan kill you... na cafe you suppose dey work... come to my hotel room .. i go give you your december money,.... owu go kill you for that cafe wey you dey work... you no no wetin you don do your self... My mother spirit go disturb you... bcos you no get respect... you dey course mama wey born too much money swagga master... see you dirty shirt... frustration wan kill you... na the end of your life be this... you don enter ram.. YOU NO GO COLLECT 1CENT TILL YOU DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
guy waiting be your problem you no how i be i ask you
anything why u dey fool your self you non be guy
were u day so less be friend so if you have any problem
so email me so dat we go slut everything out OK
good day

[email protected]
Quote:
0KIJA SHRINE THUNDER GO STIK DOWN U BASTERD GENRATION

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON SEND U A WESTIE SO U DON FIT TO FEED U ASHAWO MAMA OKEY GOAT MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Aye e oni daaaaaaaaaaaaa

but bros why d swear..ur papa and mama get relatives for yankee ni?...abi na ur fore fathers dey affect u...u go die throway ni oo!....i wish say i fit see u abi make i even recognise ur face..i swear u go drop in no time!.....ah ah,....which kind disgracefull naija foolish igbo boy be dis one...If u still get papa and mama...just note say dem go die before 7 days i swear!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are so full of shit dude.. I no fit dey swear for you... but me know say all na back to sender.. ahahahhaha

Fool... Na the reason why Nigerians like you no dey succeed... sheybe na u don kill all maga... more grease to your elbows... Punk

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, thats the only thing i can tell u for now, for if u strechted 1 finger to another man the remaining 4 is coming where then ass what u have said here will be your and ur generations times 4 insha allah and jesus name big almighty AMENN stamp has been on this and it shall follow u all the days of ur life till eternity my friend.

[email protected]
Quote:
I just collect 30,000 GP this xams ok.
I speak Russian and Italian ok.
I am advance more than you idiot.
I fuck your mama tonight and i will fuckam give you 1pond ok.
Kiss my ass idiot.
ùUr shrine no go do me anything and My JEHOVA LIVETH

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard idiot, you and ur entire family will know no peace all the days of your life ashawo pikin. Okija shrine wey your papa take you to present to them as sacrifice. Mumu idiot wey go die thinking.

Bastard idiot na incurable sickneww go kill you.

please call me 00226 78 854 740‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

[email protected]
Quote:
shut up fool...

Na so you dey take write them your clients? Fool

Nobody be boss.... Get the fuck outta my box...

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu you dey crazy... for your life you no go collect money again... wetin you dey feel like... how i wish say u fit see me... am a swagga master.. if your babe see me alone... one time she go lick my body.. i no get time for your mama.... send me that your mumu format wey dey shark you... stupid maye...
Swagga master!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
sheybe u be lagos boi... if them born you well, come my hood or make we block for somewhere if you no go die

[email protected]
Quote:

to spell common words dey hard you.. na how you dey take write them your clients? I believe say na yahoo plus u dey use collect money self.. Idiot LOL

[email protected]
Quote:

ETI TO TO INEJI OTO

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SEASONS GREETINGS FROM THE CAFE!!!!!

[email protected] sends me a picutre of an ape
Quote:
sorry i just see your information with your picture on google and you can confirm it on the attact file

CAPITAIN JUNGLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA UR PAPA NAME U PLACE 4 OKIJA

SEE ME SEE WAHALA OOOOH WATIN CONSENSE ME AND DIS FOUL IDIOT AND MUMU BOY WEY MAKE HIM DEY TALK TO HIM PAPA ANY HOW ABI U DEY MAD 4 BRIAN COME SMALL BOY DEY USE UR BRAIN AND NOT YOUR HEAD ABI U NO WAN DIE BETTER TAKE YOU TIME FOUL LIKE YOU GO FUCK UR SELF BARGGER.

LOL.............SO U DEY CLAIM FRENT MAN ABI UNTO WHICH LEVEL INFACT ALL DIS TRASH WEY U TALK TO NA BACK TO SENDER TO U 1TRILLON TIMES

SMALL BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGRY MAN,

U SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE, YOU ARE CURSING A BLESSED CHILD AND BECAUSE OF YOUR LOW MENTALITY DISPOSITION ALL YOUR CURSE HAVE BEEN REVERTED BACK TO YOUR FAMILY AND SUBSEQUENT GENERATIONS TILL ETERNITY BASTARD FOOL.
AFTERALL YOUR FATHER AND GRAND FATHER WAS KILLED BY OKIJA SHRINE AND AM SURE IT IS YOUR TURN TO FOLLOW SUIT. HAVE A BLESSED JOURNEY TO HELL FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL, AS I AM WRITING TO U RIGHT NOW, I HAVE MADE 4MILLION EURO, U CAN'T STOP ME BECAUSE DEVIL LIKE YOU HAS LOST THE BATTLE THROUGH CHRIST THAT GUIDE ME, HE IS MY AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH, I AM MADE IN LIFE, BIG LOOSER, MONKEY,, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BEG UNTIL YOU DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear big fool,
I am very sorry for you poor life you cannot even write good English.
Anyway you can spend your time in writing me mail while I am here to delete your massage.
Now tell me who is fool now goat.
Bye…..and died

[email protected]
Quote:
You really get time hhnnnnnnnnnnnn, am a real business man and have no time to insult people on the net i advise you to please concentrate a bit and look for the maga wey go liberate you from your hardship instead of wasting it on guy like you wetin be your problem self? you can waste your time trying to fool people but you are fooling your self.
by their fruit you shall know them who ask you if you have made money or not? that shows how poor you are trying to impress people who doesn't even have your time.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE REPORTED YOU AT OTUTUNZU AGULERI AND YOU WILL REGRET YOURSELF

[email protected]
Quote:

i no blame you na so bastard sons do yan you be born by mistake.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu
you cannot spell hummer
mumu

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads are feeling the spirit of the holidays oooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:

im not animal right guy, make u tak ur time okay learn how to yarn call me.. +233543752401 i dey at ur service any fucking time

[email protected]
Quote:

you are an asshole. No right thinking person sits on the comp and talk this way.
You no get job to reply

[email protected] brings a recycled curse
Quote:

I LOOK DOWN ON YOU FROM THE SKY AND HEAVEN ABOVE AND WANT YOU TO KNOWTHAT YOU ARE THE DIRTY SPAWN OF THE DEVIL AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A MADCRAZY WITCH. I HAVE CARVED YOUR NAME ON THE SHRINE WITH THE TOOTH OF ANINSANE DOG WHICH WILL TURN YOU INTO A LUNATIC UNDEAD ZOMBIE FOR THE RESTOF TIME AND YOU WILL PASS FROM YOUR REAR END A MONKEY WITH RABIES ANDTWO HEADS BEFORE LONG. DO NOT LOOK A LIVING THING STRAIGHT IN THE EYEEVER AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT WISH THIS CURSE FROM THE GRAVE OF EVIL SPIRITHIMSELF TO COME TRUE. YOUR EYES WILL BE ON FIRE AND YOU WILL GO FULLYBLIND AT ONCE IF YOU DO. I CURSE YOU A THOUSAND MILLION TIMES AND PUTTHE MARK OF THE DEVIL 666 ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR ANUS SO THE DEVIL WILLKNOW YOUR NAME WHEN HE COMES TO EMBRACE YOU IN THE NIGHT. ALL THE DEMONSOF BURNING HELL ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO ARRIVE SO THEY CAN TEACH YOU THEMEANING OF ETERNAL DAMNATION ALONG WITH PAIN AND SUFFERING OF YOUR SOULAND WHOLE BODY. I WILL PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS WILLPAY MANY TIMES OVER BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL SELF. NOT EVEN I CAN SAVE YOUFROM YOUR CRIMES AND SINS YOU HAVE MADE BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL. DO NOTPRAY FOR YOURSELF I TURN MY BACK ON YOU. IT IS TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW YOUHAVE READ MY CURSE IN FULL. GOD.

[email protected]

Quote:
WHAT DO YOU CALL YOU NAME OBI - 2MUCH POVERTY OR WHAT YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL
ON HOW YOU WRITE EMAILS TO MY BOX BEFORE I COMMAND THE FIRE OF THE HOLY
GUOST TO BURN YOU.

BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL NOT COLLECT MONEY IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN.

BE WARNED!!!

NWA JESUS CHRIST.

[email protected]

Quote:
Yeryer guyman like you.
others de look for contact for business and ur here to talk robish with ur
felow guyman,i will call you on your greave the day you die,or on jeal.
IKPU NNEGI THERE.
A RENKWA NNEGI NA AHIA
MAKE DEM FUCK UR MAMA 4 MAKET

[email protected]
Quote:

NO YOU ARE THE MORE STUPID, MUGU

and
Quote:

YOU ARE A FAIL OF LIFE, AND NOT THE SMART MAN

and
Quote:

U DEY DUMBEST GUYMAN EVAR NA U RUST IN HELLL OOOOOOOOO

and
Quote:

I CONTINUE TO BE AMAZD AT HOW STUPID YOU ARE!! YOU ARE SO STUPID, YOU CAN NOT EVEN TYPE
I CONTINUE TO BE AMAZD AT HOW STUPID YOU ARE!! YOU ARE SO STUPID, YOU CAN NOT EVEN TYPE

SEE UR MAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK YOU????????? YOU FOOL???????

[email protected]

Quote:
Hello Gentleman,

You are very stupid telling me such stinky stories about you, what the fuck do i have to do with you? It seems you don't even know who i am.

All i want you to do is to tell me the name of your client that i cut from you coz am a good hacker from Nigeria that based in Turkey and will like to help you coz the money i earned weekly is okay for me.

If your client that i took away from you are more than one, just send me their emails so i can check it out if its true or not before anything could be done on that.

Then after that we will talk on how to work them out.

[email protected]
Quote:

OGUN LO MA PA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER YANSH

[email protected]

Quote:
HEY,

WHY DO YOU NIGERIANS FULL YOURSELF EVERYWHERE YOU GO? YOU COULD SEE THE STUPID MAIL YOU ARE MAILING TO ME AS IF YOU LEAVING NIJA IS A PROBLEM TO ENYONE BY GIVING YOUR FUCKING NUMBER TO RING YOU.

DO YOU FINK YOU ARE THE OWNER OF MY LIFE THAT I WILL NON SEE XMAS? MEN FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MEN AND FUCK ALL YOUR... FUCKING BELEND, DICK HEAD, *DELETED* LIKE YOU.

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GROW UP TWART

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGAS DON WRIT ME, ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL MY GUYS!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I belive i have not done anything to you to get all this abuse nwanne. you can abuse me but not my mum .meanwhile bro am not trying to hijack work i thoguth that work contaced me.meanwhile you are bigger than insulting a brother na hustle we all they find .No vese.

ITE EGO

[email protected]
Quote:
THESE ARE FOR YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA,ALL YOUR SIBLINGS AND ENTIRE FAMILY.......GOD IS NOT WICKED BUT YOU ARE EVIL CUZ YOU HAVE JUST DONE WHAT OUR GOD DOES NOT WANT CLIFFORD ORJI WILL SURELY EAT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BONES AMEN ..............GO TO HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
If really you correct guy you no suppose dey yarn like this. Well How street men. I no dey for too much talk, You know say meltdown dey no mean say our pocket go melt down too oh. If you have made bar i hail oh. No shaking broda. Men the way he be i just gats hustle. Sorry to bother you men.

Hailings

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW THAT U MUST DIE IN 2 DAYS TIME SOORY

GOOD NEWS
YOUR FAMILY HAS LOOSE YOU FOREVER COMEING TO THIS WORLD IS VERY SUELESS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WISY YOU MORE BAD LUCK BEFOR YOU DIE TOMRROW YOU FATHER DEVIL MUST TOMORTENT U BY THIS TIME TOMRROW BAD LUCK BAD LUCK BAD LUCT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NOW AND FOREVER AM HAPPY TO HEAR VERY BAD ABOUT YOU BAD NIGHT BAD BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOL,

BACK TO SENDER, SINCE YOU BELIVER IN OKIJA SHRINE POWER. YOUR POWER IS LIIMITED THEN NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY THIS UP COMING YEAR IF YOU WILL EVER SEE IT FOOL BERGER WHICH MONEY HAVE YOU MADE AND STILL REMAIN N THE NET 24 HOURS., BECASE THERE NO POWER IN JUJU IT MUST SURELY FAIL. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
My Brother, you don try . no bi ur fort. na the level bring the insort.

Chim me gi mma

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ANGELS FIGHT FOR ME

BOOD OF JESUS

dear thanks for your email it is great GOD is with me he is the great provieder he will surely provid for me ok all your words i send it back to you in JESUS name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard...... make tunder bost you full................................so nah you deh hack my boz

big full provide ur number make i call

idot

[email protected]
Quote:
U DON DIE SELF, U OMO NAIJA WEN SUFFER WAN KILL, U DEY DO THE SAME THING WEN I DEY DEO U COME DEY OPEN MONTH INSULT ME, UR OWN NA 27TH OF THIS MONTH, I DEY GO MY SHRINE NOW GO ARRANGE UR DEATH U DIE WELL 4 THIS ONE. FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DORMANT AND DESERVE TO BE FLOG TWICE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Me Don Carry Ur Name Go Meet Songa

Na god go push ur generation and anyone close to u....I send ur papa abi i send u massage say make u no get sense to compose ur format.......Me don carry ur name go Sango God of fire and Obatala and you will not seceed in anything you ever lay ur hand on again from this moment...

Dime Kobo will never be ur again ...u go see paper call am money......Na my Sango go push u and ur generation.Idiot Fool Goat.......

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to check a dormant baiter account until this afternoon.
I guess the reason for feeling poorly today had nothing to do with the few ales I consumed last night.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: URGENT MESSAGE FROM OKIJA SHRINE

Hello dear

Please be informed that your friend who helped you paid some money for your package for six mouths ago (6-mouths) report you to Okija shrine that you refuse to pay money back as you promised before the starting.

So you advice to pay the money ($450USD) to mr. Chris Son, Okija Priest because you did not get any more time to stay if you didn’t pay it within 7 marketing days and finally, if you you refuse to do this as you been instructed then you will die and your properties will go to Okija evil forest even your soul ok. Thank you for this announcement and waiting to hear from you immediately you got this message before the oracle will visit you
'Evil' Forest

Okija Shrine

Skull Heads

The Okija shrine horror

Okija Shrines Priests Confess

Okija 'Evil' Forest

Okija Idols

Okija Priest
E-mail: [email protected]
SENT FROM BLACK DEVIL CHRIS SON

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@seven Laughing That is a gem.

@all --- the lads from lagos send their holliday greetings

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A STACK ILLITERATE WHO CANNOT SURVIVE OUTSIDE GWORK. MY NOBLE FRIEND ALOT OF US ARE GRADUATES I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT FACT INSIDE YOUR MARROW OKAY.. I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT GUY.. I READ ECONOMIC I GRADUATED FROM UNIBEN SO I HAVE A STYLE. GWORK NOW IS YOUR STYLE PLUS UR BRAIN. GONE ARE D DAYS U TRO WORK 20 WILL REPLY U NEXT U COLLECT FROM THAT 1,2 FROM DAT 20 NO...MY FRIEND BROODING YOUR SCOPE OKAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahaha...............you fucking bastard..dont you know the kind of person am i...you are the best loose in the whole world before i have already return all the curse to you and your family.you will not die alone.......
Hahahahahahaha....dont you know that person wey dey do runz online no dey dey alone?you fucking bullshit....
I want you to go back to your shrine and you will know that we got it in our family,is not the matter of doing it with money okay...
Where did you see my picture....you looser..
Once again..you are Bastard..awaiting to hear back from you so that we can get started.Shit.

and

Quote:
u be d bezt mugu cause i am in my own house using my own laptop to browse,if i lie make God punished me ...so did you know now that you have already lost your memory..and you are the best looser...i work online 24/7 with my Starcomms New USB Connection okay.

Lol........Bitch..

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA AND PAPA GO DIE FOR WATER. AMEN AND ALL UR FAMILY. AMEN.....

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL DAMAGE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Get away Asshole...May u not witness the end of this,both you and your family...That's is the Great Gift That I have for you ooooooooo.

[email protected]
Quote:

U WILL DIE ON THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH, ME NA BABALAWO, U DON MEET UR END, THE MAIL WEN U RECEIVE BE LIKE MAIL WEN NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY REPLY, IF NO BE DEATH DEY CALL U, I DON USE MY JUJU MARK UR DEATH, JUST ENJOY UR LITTLE TIME REMINING.

IGBO THEIF, NA U LIKE MONEY PASS NA.

FOOL, DIE WELL OH.

[email protected]
Quote:
lol!! DOMB ASS!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG FULL & I GUESS YOU CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

BIG FULL IS WHAT YOU ARE AND U HAVE SHOWN YOUR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING HERE.

GO LEARN MORE AND STOP DISSING YOUR DAMM MAMA OK.

SHE BROUGHT YOU TO THIS WORLD AND I GUESS THAT WAS A MISTAKE FOOL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

U know why u dey talk like this na only poor babstards dey talk like you which you be one .
first and foremost poverty don kill you father nai make ur mother go enter ashawo but you for fit still help her with the control number bastard lotto fucker when dey learn how to touch system u go soon die for jail.

[email protected]
Quote:
no bi ur fault na ur name dey worry you,i no blame you,u wey bi say u never touch money for your life ,u too dey talk ,u no how hummer jeeb look like ur father,u no go chop better ,na that ur lotto wey u dey do ,na in make u dey do dey go born by mistake,go fuck your mother,and see how it goes now,idiot local boy ,u wey bi say na village u dey live,u never come town and see whats up,i no get ur time

[email protected]
Quote:

MR. SHOW MAN, I AM JUST A SMALL BOY TRYING TO MAKE MY WAY. YOU SAID YOU USE HUMMER AND YOU HAVE MADE YOUR WAY, WHY NOT LEAVE ME AND LET ME LOOK FOR MINE. WHY U DEY VEX, WHY?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more lads who did not apprecitate my Christmas greetings

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID MAN. IF I MISTAKEN THROWN JOB INTO YOUR BOX WHY CAN'T YOU DELETE IT AND FACE YOUR WORK INSTEAD YOU ARE HERE BOOSTING OF NONSENSE. DO YOU THINK THAT DRIVING HUMMER IS THE END OF THE WORLD. ANYWAY, I CAN SEE FROM YOUR WRITTEN UP THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ILLITERATE WHO HAS NOTHING UPSTAIRS. I GOT MILLIONS E-MAILS EVERYDAY AND I DO DELETE THEM WHY SHOULD YOURS BE EXCEPTION?. RUBBISH!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
U SEE UR LIFE WHEN I SAID THAT YOU ARE ILLITERATE I MEAN IT. WHO WOULD EVER BELIEVE THAT IN DIS MODERN WORLD THAT SOMEONE CAN BE BOOSTEN WITH THINGS THAT DOES NOT MATTER. OIK LISTEN TO THESE

1: I CAN NOT BOW DONW TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU , YOU KNOW WHY BCOS IT'S ONLY GOD I WILL BOW DOWN FOR.

2: YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN.

3: YOU CAN NOT KILL ME EVEN YOU SEE ME YOU KNOW WHY BCOS I AM AN APPLE GOD'S EYES.

4: For though I walk in the flesh, I do not war after the flesh: (for the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

5: SO MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. STOP VISITING THOSE DEFILED AREAS ALL IN THE NAME OF POWER. MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT AT THE MENTION OF JESUS NAME EVERY KNEE MUST BOW. SO THOSE NONSENSE IS POWERLESS.

and
Quote:

HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN he THAT IS IN YOU AND UR SO CALLED OKIJA SHRINE. AS FOR YOUR PRAYER, THE LORD TOLD ME IN GEN 50 VS 20 YOU WISH EVIL BUT THE LORD IN HIS MERCY TURN THEM TO BE GOOD. SO WATCH ME OUT IN 2010. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO TELL YOU THAN REPENT OR YOU PERISH WITH YOUR SO CALLED OKIJA SHRINE. OKIJA SHRINE HAS EAR BUT CAN'T HEAR IT HAS EYES BUT IT CAN'T SEE. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN PROPHET ELIJAH AND PROPGHET OF PEOPLE OF BAAL ( OKIJA SHRINE ) AS I SAID EARLIER GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND HE WILL SAVE YOU. HIS WORD TO US, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE, NO ONE COMETH TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME. JOHN 14 VS 6. THIS WORD WILL COME AGAIN THE LAST DAY. BYE FOR NOW AND CELEBRATE YOUR CHRISTMAS AS YOU MEDITATE ON THESE WORDS. IN ALL REMEMBER THAT CHRIST IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY,

U BE FOOL.

NA GEE UNA DEY DO FOR DAT VILLAGE ABI OTOKOTO?

OMO NNA.

KO NI DA FUN IYA LA YA E.

UR PA.

The mayor jack mugu also e-mailed bombed one of my insults baiting accounts Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCKING VAGABORN

You dont even know how to write english, go through the email you sent to me

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER!!! YOUR AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE WILL SEE THE LIVING DAY LIGHT OF 2010 ALL OF YOU WILL PERISH!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOU , SEE HOW U FUCK UP AFTER HOW MANY MONEY WEY I DON COLLECT AND I NEVER STOP TO DEY COLLECT AM STILL ,AM STILL COLLECTING AND I GO COLLECT THE MONEY TILL I DIE,YOU THIS BASTARD BORN MY MISTAKE

I NO GET YOUR TIME U BE IDIOT ,UR FAMILY NO SEE BETTER THING AND AM SURE THEY WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THING FOR THERE LIFE BEFORE THEN GO DEY DIE ONE BY ONE.ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender boy , you big idiot , make you sit there dey make big because big man no dey talk to much , your papa name dey for that okija and your entire family .

mumu you be too

[email protected]
Quote:
Hellow guy nawoa for you insteal of you to show your brother way you come the talk this Rubish way you the talk,

See make i tell you if you think say you dont get money there are many who have more then think.

So dont think that you done make money maybe one mugu just give you one dollar na the think way the make you fell so big! as you no wan make your brother jup you no go jup i promies you that ok? For you to tell your guy to keep on working you con the talk Rubish sorry for that your moran fuking world.

Your money na money.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, GO SIT DOWN FOR DIRTY.

MARD MAN LIKE YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are not a Guyman.... You are just an Igbo boy from the village trying to survive...

I wish you well.....You said this is my last Xmas...lets see who will die first.

[email protected] <--- EFCC drops me a message Very Happy
Quote:

where be ur office?U be Ajudua or Anajemba?You better look at it as if i am just bombing noot anybodies client.Becareful as u talk.

[email protected]
Quote:

what did you mine by send this email?

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck ur generation

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL YOUR EVIL WAYS WILL BOUNCE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.IF YOU CANNOT MIND YOUR BUSINESS THAN TO COURSE YOURSELF.

BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]

your own mama go die soon and you will never last i tell you this you
dont know what you are doing just wait and see mumu like you

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

brings one of the better replies I have gotten recently ( in response to some threats made by me with some pics of okija shrine from this thread ) enjoy Very Happy

Quote:
YOUR DEATH WILL BE UNANNOUNCED BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE A SUUDEN DEATH AND A SHAMEFUL. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU TALKING TO WITH YOUR SO CALLED EMPTY OKIJA THREAT. UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE IN YOUR URGENT RETURN MAIL. YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE ZOO WHERE YOU BELONG WITH YOUR PREMORDIAL OKIJA BEFORE YOU KEEP THE BUCKET UNTIMELY.

BE A DECENT MAN IN YOUR UTTERANCES NEXT OR YOU WILL BE A VICTIM OF CARELESS TALK. AT LEAST YOU DON'T KNOW ME; OR DO YOU?
WATCH OUT!

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
did you knoW thAt you Are nothing but An illiterAte, you cAnt even Write or speak good english you better go and get admission and get back to school no matter you age, you are telling me that you have money then what kept you there in lagos while others had travelled to east you are poor boy and the spirit of god administered to me that you are a vagaborn indeed, i am assuring you just tell me where to locate you in lagos so that i will pay for your transport to east. I will be back before 9pm today NOTE that i am a big boy and you are a poor boy ok mind you in your repply dont speak broking to me as an international man not a vagaborn live you ok i mean all this (not a joke) i lived in lagos for 5 years before i traveled so when i see you i may recognise you excuse me are you not the one who went for rituAl while your ncestor got you mAd in lAgos? so bye bye osu/ume my brother see you there in lAgos.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY THAT YOU'RE NOW A CRAZY BROWSER

[email protected]
Quote:
MR. OSU/UME ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS FOR YOU TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH BASTERED/VAGABORN STOP SPEAKING BOCKING TO A LECTURER LIKE ME. HAVE YOU EVER ASK PEOPLE OF HOW YOUR GRAND FATHER AND YOUR OWN FATHER DEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TRIBE WAS GENERATE FROM EGYPTIAN TRIBE. SO IF YOUR ILLITERACY COULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH THEN YOU CUT YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH ME NOW OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
okija will disappoint you one day and you will die off pig,rat,monkey,scentipid,millipide,python you should speak good english to proffessor that is my last advice to a bastered like you osu/ume.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER, U DONT HAVE A JOB THAT IS WHY U TAKE ALL THE TIME TO WRITE RUBISH ,,,,,,,, IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY MAN MIND YOUR TALKS I HAVE NOT IN MY LIFE CUT GUY MAN JOB BUT I SEE AN EMAIL FROM U SAY I AM THIS AND THAT AND I KEPT SILENT AND IF U ARE A REALLY WISE MAN OR GUY MAN U WILL TELL ME SAY GUY SEE THIS OR THAT DO I WORK ANY SHIT WITH U ? DID I CONTACT U ? DID I INSULT U NO WAY I AM REALLY A GUY MAN PLS I HAVE NOT TO DO WITH YOUR JOB PLS JWE MAN OK TAKE CARE AND GO TO ALL SHRINE U WANT AND DON'T LET ME TO DO WHAT U WILL NOT LIKE I BELIEVE I BAM AND OVER BAM PLAY COOL IF U WANT OR U CAN RUN TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool cos u no even fit write well all ur maye go jabo leave u run .ur time don past leave am fro the big boys like us maga

[email protected]
Quote:
NA U BI THE BIGEST FOOL WEN I DON SEE FOR MY LIFE,I FELL PITY FOR U BECOS I AM MADE ALREADY IDIOT LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK U OGA BIG MAN NA U GET THE MONI PAS ALL MAN I BEG NO CARRY ME GO OKIJA. I BEG U NO CARRY MY MAGA. IF YOU KNOW AS I DON FEAR U NOW EH U FOR PITY FOR ME. CHEI........ MAKE I NO DIE TOMOROWOOOOO.......CHAI... THIS MAN GO KILL MEEEEEEEOOOOOOO.....I KNEEL DOWN FOR UOOOOO I BOW FOR UOOOOOOO I COMOT CAP FOR UUOOOOOOOO........

THUNDER FIRE UR MAMA FIRE UR PAPA FIRE UR UMU NNE NA UMU NNA IDIOT. NA U GO HACK MY BOX I WISH I FIT SEE U WIT MA EYE U FOR SHOW ME WHERE DAT UR POWER REACH.

I DE WAIT FOR UR REPLY U BIG FOOL. U DON GO HUSTLING AND NO FIT MAKE AM U COME DE MAKE MOUTH PEOPLE WE DON MAKE MONI DEM DE TALK?

U WEY GOOD TO BE USED TO ROAST CHICKEN. IF NA WHEN WE DE CHOP HUMAN BODY I FOR DON LOOK FOR U BECAUSE CRASY IDIOT LIKE U GO SWEET WELL WELLLLLLLLLLLL ASAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
BUT U SELF U B 1 SMALL FOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOO MY FRIEND GIVE ME BOX OR I GO REPORT U TO EFCC AND FBI COS THEY THEY LOOK 4 IDIOT LIKE U IN FACT BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY NIGER DEY SUFFER LIKE A MUGU WEN NO GET MESURATION PERIOD AGAIN.

YOU AVE TO CALL ME SO THAT I BLEND YOU AND WORK OUT MONEY FOR YOU HERE IN SWITZERLAND.OKIJA SHRINE DON DIE SINCE EZEGO OF IHIALA-IMO STATE DIE.

MUGU JUST CALL ME SO THAT I WORK OUT GOOD MONEY FOR U.I DEY SWITZERLAND.I NO DEY USE INTERNET NUMBER.

BYE.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olarn Chaipravat [email protected]
Quote:
Happy Christmas

Look for better thing to do with your time if u no see anything to do make you fuck your mama or grand mother.

I just fuck your sister yesterday for her husband house.

Mumu man

joy BLINK [email protected]
Quote:
I AWAITTING YOUNG BLOOD FOR 2010 RENEW
OH I REMEMBER THE LAST YOUNG MAN I USE FOR MY 2009 RENEW SACRIFICING JUST AS YOU ARE AND

I GET HIM THE SAME WAY I GET YOU NOW HAHAHHAHAHA LONG LIVE MY GOD FOR GIVING ME

YOUNG BLOOD FOR RENEW. ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO TELL YOU NOW BUT BEFORE 5/01/2010

GIVE YOUR THINGS HOME AND AWAY TO THOSE YOU LOVE MOST CAUSE THAT WILL BE YOUR LAST

EVEN AND NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU FROM MY HAND, ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE

TOO LATE FOR YOU. DON'T RUN CAUSE YOU ARE VEREY CLOSE TO DEATH, DRINK WOMANICE DO

ANYTHING U LIKE BEFORE 5TH SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE MORE BLOOD FOR US TO DRINK. EAT SO U

CAN GAIN MORE BLOOD FOR MY RENEW.

REGARDS
BLOOD DRINKER

FEDEX COURIER [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IDIOT.

FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS BENIN [email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD WILL DOUBLE IT FOR YOU DID YOU EVEN HAVE A MOTHER AT ALL? I KNOW YOU DON'T YOU WERE DUMPED AT THE MOTHERLSSS BABY HOME BECOS IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO SOMEONE MOTHER AS YOU DO. MY PRAYER IS DAT GOD SHOULD HAVE MERCY UPON YOUR SOUL.

ABOVE ALL, WHATEVER YOU WISH ME MY GOD WILL DOUBLE IT FOR YOU. NO BI BAD PRAYER AT ALL.

Edward Hayes [email protected]
Quote:
NA U B GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see dat u are a old foools wey no get work dan stay here lay causing on your four father and ur upcoing generastion

Everyhting you said shall bounce back to you 100000 timez cos Ti EwuRe bA fi Oju Wo Ehe Aha fi Egbe fun ele

egben...............everything couse shalll be for your children children strt from your normal generation and i can see dat u

have no mother and have no respect for woman cos u are born out of evil and evil shall be 4 u and ur upcoming and now

generation and family.......................for your final information Incasev u get time to waste go Juju house my blood is bitter

b,cos everyhting u did shjall bounce back to your family 100000000000000000000000000000000000timez so if u want spoil

ur family we don already jampack u can go ahead ape ike u...................If u like *DELETED* asshole like u...........

John Moja [email protected]
Quote:
from God
GOD PUNISH YOU BARTARD AND YOUR MAMA.

Min. Of Works & Housing [email protected]
Quote:
OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
U NO DE SHAME. UK LOTTERY MAN IN GMAIL GROUP. KOBO NO GO REACH YOUR HAND THIS YEAR 2010, A'MEM.
MAKE GOD MERCY FOR YOU IN HAIL FIRE.
GOD PUNISH YOU, 1MILLION TIME AND AS MUCH MONEY YOU WANT.
IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE
THE ONE IN ME IS BIGGER THAN THE ONE IN YOU MONKEY FUNKING PUSSY SHIEGE OLE

OMAMO NANASARA [email protected]
Quote:
idiot you are a fool and you will remain fool forever,do you know that you are also talking to an ignore man,idiot go and ask of me at okigwe,idiot do you want me to release arrow against and your generation yet unborn watch your back.

Susan Abel [email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender.i destroy in the name of Jesus,amen holy goast fire

Mrs Mary Ondrea [email protected]
Quote:
Whoever you be be you shall suffer till the end of your life...Okay

Natasha Handsome [email protected]
Quote:
lol...You are Stupid..i like your poem man. Moreeeee????????????????????????????

Maryjeneth James [email protected]
Quote:
bye

Barr Musa Williams [email protected]
Quote:
PIG

and then

Quote:
PIG

DAVID TOMSON [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BETTER PERSON ?ANY WAY IF YOUR HAND CLEAN THIS LIFE GO GOOD FOR YOU IF NA TRUE SAY BAD THINGS DEY YOUR HAND THIS LIFE NO GO GOOD FOR YOU, AS YOU SEND THIS KIND OF MAIL ALL THE THINGS WA YOU WRITE YOU GO TAKE YOUR HEAD CARRY , NA VERY BIG AMEN I SAY,
NA INDIA ME DEY, YEYE PERSON

Mamadou Salif [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MUGU.

Cele Olusho [email protected]
Quote:
YOU GET JUJU WHICH IS NOTHING,BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY WHO CREATE HEAVEN AND EARTH YOU MUST DIE ONCE YOU SEE THIS MAIL.ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL PREISH BY ACCIDENT BEFORE 31 OF DEC 2009,YOU CAN NEVER WITESS JAN 1

**My favorites** Laughing
Loveth Oscar [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR EVIL THOUGHT WILL BANFIRE ON YOUR FOUR HEAD

mr.carlos cole [email protected]
Quote:
ur english is full of shirt.

**Honorable mention**
DYNAMIC PARCEL DELIVERY COMPANY [email protected]
Quote:
WELLCOME MY GUY
BACK TO SENDER (He included a picture of a smiling nude guy Shocked )

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How original! Rolling Eyes

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL THIS YOU WROTE HERE I WISH YOU FOR THE YEAR 2010.

BACK TO SENDER TO YOU WITH HOLY GHOST FIRE

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU GBAWA KWAA NEE GI,ONYE ONU USH.YOU WILL REMAIN A POOR MAN IN YOUR LIFE.SAY AMEN TO IT.BIGGEST FOOL EVER.YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO WRITE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER THAT HAS A SMELLING STINKING PUSSY.GO AND DIE YOU HOPELESS BASTARD.YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF A BARRISTER,WHO KNOWS IF YOU EVER SAW THE FOUR WALLS OF THE UNIVERSITY.I BET YOU WILL BEG FOR FOOD ONE DAY.FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic