SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Revival of Dakar Refugee Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let Ms Robert know that I am just waiting for the 'new' Barristers reply

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I got mail from Rev Thomas and gave me the correct email for the new Barrister. I sent off a letter to him and will now wait for a reply.

Is the Reverend letting you use his computer, because I spoke to Steven this morning and he unblocked your mail from the Proxy Server and I should be able to get mail from you now. Write when you can.

James

I think there is a problem with the Barristers email addi, I think they screwed it up for the 2nd time. b4rrista[email protected] That 'a' just doesn't look right, oh well

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^so much for that old saw about a rose by any other name...

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@psychicbait

Your right and this rose stinks

Steven my IT guy had numerous mails back and forth with Ms Roberts and the Rev. He had 'them' looking for nonexistent files, checking cables, mailing screen shots, and rebooting many times.

Every time I had her do another type of check she would say "I never am doing that before and I don't know how to do that". She even had the REV helping her.

Finally when she broke down and said "I can't do this no more' Steven said "it looks like you have fixed the problem" and every thing looks ok now and Steven said he would unblock her email in the Proxy Server. She was sooo thankful.

This was a great time waster. Twisted Evil

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that Ms Robert has been unblocked James will will have to endure more of her drivel and whining about life in the Refugee Camp.Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear James,
I wish you all happy xmas and new year in advance and i hope things arev fine with you and you family.Pls have you hear from the barrister and let me know what he say,i will really want you to do your best to save me from my condition because i am thinking alot here and my condition is very bad pls do your best for me so i can come and live my life there and continue my education.
I wait to hear from you again.
MS Robert

Yes, I too want the New Barrister to contact me. Thats when the fun starts Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Robert did send the correct email addi for the 'New' Barrister after all, DARN Sad

Quote:
F0DE C4M4RA & CO CHAMBERS.
52D RUE DE CHARLES DE GAULLE.
DAKAR, SENEGAL.
TELEPHONE & FAX: +221768862588.

YOU ARE WELCOME.
Dear Client.
I Barrister. F0de C4m4ra. Received your email to my Noble Law Firm, and I have started working on it, I visit the Bank , after I received your mail, and the Bank also referred Me to the UN refugee camp, where your partner has been, I met Her, and she told me everything about her late Father's money, And how she presented you as her partner, on how her money could be transferred to your account in your country, and how to prepare an Authority Letter, Change of Beneficiary, or A valid Power of Attorney, A Letter of Nomination, and some other documents, For you, and your partner, Miss. Robert. Which will permit you to stand on her behalf, for the transfer of her money, From The Investors Trust Bank. Here in Senegal. To your account in your country.

Miss Robert. Has given to me the Deposit Certificate, issued by the ITB, When the Father. Deposited the $4.5 Million. US. Dollars. And the Death Certificate of her late Father. When I visit Her this morning. which has given me the right to stand for you and Miss Robert. As my respected Clients.

Before My Noble Law Firm will proceed with the preparation of the said documents! I would like you to send me your full contact details, Your full Names, Address. As it need to appear on the Change Of Beneficiary, and the Letter of Nomination, as her trustee.

So that first thing tomorrow morning, I will go to the federal high court of Senegal. For the registration of your case, and inquire about the cost of authentication, and validation of the Documents.

Also send me your direct Telephone number, For a better, and easy communication.

I shall give you the feedback, After a due consultations from the federal high court tommorrow. And I wish to give you all the support that you needed from My Noble Law Chamber, Once again, You are really welcome.

As soon as you get My mail, feed me back with your Informations, As stated below.

1 FULL NAME.
2 COUNTRY.
3 TELEPHONE NUMBERS.
4 HOUSE ADDRESS.
5 NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD DETAILS.
6 AGE.
7 OCCUPATION.

Best Regards.

Legal Practitioner.

F0de C4m4ra. ESQ.

(Principal Partner).

I'm glad he included his 'Office Address', so I can mail the check for the documents and his services to him. Wink

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Seamless on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Lovely letter you've received although I have a problem when I see the words 'noble' and 'law firm' so close together.
Pehaps it's because I've been researching the 2006 toxic waste dump in Abidjan and C@rt3r R0ck's shameful role in the attempted cover-up.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I waited till late yesterday to reply to the New 'Barrister'

Quote:
Barrister C4m4ra

Thank you for your prompt reply. Your help in this matter is welcomed. I have had no dealing with legal matters and will rely on your knowledge of these matters. Can you tell me what the documents are and what they are used for.

Please, when I get your reply I will forward my details and any documents you require.

Thank you in advance
Mr James

Ms Robert should be thrilled that things are again moving along.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tue, December 29, 2009 6:53:54 PM Est 10:53 pm Senegal time

'I hope it is very clear to your understanding now?' The Barrister is working late. What a guy.

Quote:
Dear Client.
The said documents are to be used by the bank as in seeing your transaction genuine with bank as it has involved a legal personalities, the change of beneficiary is to present you to the bank unbehalf of Miss Robert. Claim from the bank, while the letter of Nomination, is to Nominate you as a trustee to your partner miss. Robert.

I hope it is very clear to your understanding now?

Without this said documents and a notary stamp! The bank will not transfer the money to you, as there is no document that will be filed as prove of the transfer.

I drove down to the bank yesterday before reaching you on here, and this are the document needed for the transfer to be done, it is the bank that needed this documents as their procedures and laws that cover their bank, for security reasons they said.

Send me your details, as to proceed on this case.

Best Regards.

F0de C4m4ra. Esq.

Legal Practitioner.

Everything is so much clearer now. I know exactly what is needed to help my Refugee.

Closed lad accounts

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ask and ye shall receive, Seamless.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the Barrister has been working so hard, I need to send my details

Quote:
Sir;

Thank you for your reply. I now understand the documents required for the transfer of Ms Robert inheritance.

The details you require are as follows.

Full Name : Mr James
Tel Numbers : xxx-xxx-xxxx
Address : 199 Bu3n4 V1sta Dr
Lake Bu3n4 V1sta Florid4 32830

These are the details that you required. Please advise me as you proceed.

Thank You
Mr James

I have been doing all this work and my ungrateful Refugee Ms Robert has not written me lately.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I knew this was coming. I will have to ask more questions before I can send such a large amount though. And of course everything will be closed until next Monday.(holidays you know)
Quote:

F0DE C4M4RA & CO CHAMBERS.
52D RUE DE CHARLES DE GAULLE.
DAKAR, SENEGAL.
TELEPHONE & FAX:+221768862588.

Dear Client.
Response to your email on how to prepare an authority letter. Change of Beneficiary, Letter of Nomination, Which will permit you to stand unbehalf of Sandra Robert. For the transfer of her money to your account in your country.

Miss. Robert Has given to me the Death Certificate of her late father, and the Deposit Certificate of her Fathers fund in the bank. Which has given my Noble Law Firm the right to stand for you on your behalf, for the transfer of her money to your account.

From my inquiries from the high court, the cost analysis for the preparation of the Change of Beneficiary. A letter of Nomination, are detailed bellow.

1). $815: Authentication/validation of the Change of Beneficiary at the federal high court before it becomes valid.
2). $776: For Letter of Nomination.
3) . $568: For Notary stamping at the Notary Office.
4). $321: For My Noble chambers legal processing fee.

Total. $2,480: (Two Thousand, Four Hundred And Eighty, US. Dollars.)

To speed the process! you are to send this money $2,480. To Me through the the Western Union Money Transfer. Or Money Gram Money Transfer.

Which are the easiest ways of transferring money, all over the world. (sounds like a commercial)

Kindly send me the money with my personal particullars.
Names: F0de C4m4ra.
Address: Dakar Senegal.

This is to enable My Noble Chambers, prepare, and validate the Change of Beneficiary, And the Letter of Nomination, here in the high court, and Notary office respectively.

Kindly Send me an email with the scanned payment slip copy, of the money here, as soon as you send the money to enable me cash the money immediately.

You can also call me on my Direct number above for any question or inquiry.

I have received the receipt of your full details, which shall appear on the Change of Beneficiary, And the letter of Nomination.

On the receipt of your payment, it will take 2 to 3 working days to prepare all the needed documents by the bank, and also sign the transfer slip for the transfer.

Note: that I will only prepare the document as soon as I receive the money from you, this is according to the (section 29 of the 1979 constitution of the Lawyers Union here in Senegal.

Best Regards.
F0de c4m4ra. Esq.
Legal practitioner.
(Principal Partner).

All this work and my Refugee Ms Robert hasn't written in three days, that lazy little ingrate. Mad I'll have to give her a slap.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote this heart warming, reassuring mail to Ms Roberts several days ago. And not a word from her since.

Quote:
Ms Robert

I got mail from the new Barrister F0de C4m4ra. He sounds very professional and I think that he will be able to help us quickly. He said he has already been to the bank and that he came to talk to you. What did you think of him ? He seems to know more about what needs to be done. Much better than that Barrister M4nu3l.

Ms Robert, I do so want to get you out of there as quickly as possible. I feel so badly that you are stuck there in that refugee camp. I can't imagine what it is like and what you are having to endure living there.

How are you doing there. I hope your are comfortable and are getting proper care and able to get good meals. How is the weather there. It is mild here about 70 degrees during the days and 50's at night.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, you seem to write less. If you want me to talk to the Reverend about you using his computer I will. Let me know. Please write as soon as you can.

James

Now for that slap to my lazy, ungrateful Refugee Ms Robert

Quote:
Ms Robert

I have written to the Barrister and I have just gotten my 2nd reply from him. This is all taking so long to complete and the time that I am spending on all of this is causing my business and personal life to suffer.

I have not heard from you in several days. I feel that with all the work and letter writing I am having to do, and the barrister now wanting $2480.00 from me and since I am doing all this just for you, the least you could do is write every couple of days and let me know how you are doing and that you are ok.

I don't see whats in it for me, except helping someone that doesn't even care enough to write back. You have not even assured me that you will work for me when this is complete and you have your inheritance.

I and the family will be out of town for the New Years, and will be returning next Monday. Maybe by then you can find some time in your busy schedule to write.

James

I think this will get her attention. Should have mails everyday I hope. What, too strong ?

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sure didn't take long. She's on her knees begging

Quote:
Dear James,
I am very sorry for the delay to your mails,pls i want you to understand that rev is very busy with his computer during this xmas and the new year so i don,t have the chances to write you.I really appreciate your effort and all the time that you have being spending to help me and i am very confident by you and i promised to work with you and stay under your care when everything is finally done.

The Barrister f0de c4m4ra came to me here in the refugee camp some few days ago and ask of my late father death certificate and the certificate of deposit which i gave to him.Pls try and help me pay the money to the lawyer so that he can start with the documents and the lawyer is a very good man and he really said to me that he will help us to get my money transfer to your account once the documents be ready.

I wish you all a happy new year in advance and i hope that you son is fully recovered from his ilness.Pls you should understand my situation here just as i always say to you and i am so worry here for me not to have full asses to computer to reply your mails and i hope that this should not cause anything to you when you don,t hear from some days.
Pls i am on my knee (and while your there) begging you to send the money to the barrister as soon you can so that everything will be completed for the transfer and you arrenge for me to meet you as we plan it before.

Pls do all you can to help me and i beleived that when the transfer is finally done we all will be happy for the past suffering that we have be passing through.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours
Ms Robert

What a change in attitude a little 'slap' can make

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this tale is going to move into the New Year, I thought I would give a short synopsis of this twisting and turning story.

Ms Robert, a very lovely and very rich refugee presently residing in Dakar,Senegal has enlisted me to help her escape the Refugee Camp that she has become enslaved in and to transfer her 4.5 Million USD inheritance to an account in my country so that she may relocate and continue her education.

After Ms Robert sent Mr James Photos of herself, Mr James a commercial film producer in the Orlando Florida area agreed to help her if she would work for him as a model.

In his efforts to try and help Ms Robert, Mr James has engaged Reverends, Bank Trust Department Heads and Barristers. All of them having Ms Robert best interests at heart and willing to help her for a fee that Mr James must pay.

After having a miserable failure with Barrister number 1 (thanks for the 2 bank accounts) Mr James is working with Barrister number 2. Which brings this tale up to present time.

Happy New Year Everyone
I hope that 2010 will be a great time for all of you. Thank you for so much for this great community.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Robert is writing while I'm on holiday, I didn't know a slap could be so effective

Quote:
Good Afternoon Mr James,
I hope you are fine,and i will like to hear from you if you have return from your trip. Pls write me when you are back because it you i have been waiting for to know the situation of things on ground.I have written a letter to you when you were away on holiday.Kindly mail me and say your plans over the business that we both have at hand.
I wait to hear from you soonext.
Yours faithfully
Ms Robert

I think she may be worried I am going to drop her before 'Payday'

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since my refugee wrote twice while I was away i will forgive her.

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I am happy you wrote to me while I was gone. I was feeling very badly that you had not written in several days. I was feeling used and abused. I hope you are ok and that the new year will see better thing for you.

I wrote to the barrister for some information but havn't heard back from him yet. Write when you can.

James

Hopefully this will give her hope and keep her hanging on.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my first bait with Ms Robert she sent many, many photo's. I always wondered if they where stolen or if they could also be someone the scammer knows or could actually be the scammer.

I had tryed to get a 'verification photo' (trophy) from her but it never worked. So I thought since the barrister is now involved I would use him to help me with that.

Quote:
Barrister C4m4ra

Thank you for your reply. I wish you a good and happy New Year. Thank you for your answers to my questions. It seem that all is in order and hopefully we can conclude this matter quickly.

Before we move on with this matter though, I wish to explain my relationship with Ms Robert. It is purely business. I have no interest in her inheritance. I am willing to help Ms Robert because I wish to do business with her.

Ms Robert may have told you my business is producing and filming commercials. I met Ms Robert on the internet and she sent some photos to me. She is a very good looking and very photogenic woman.

I asked her if she would like to model for my company and she agreed. At that time I needed to verify that the person I had been speaking (writing) to was indeed the person in the photos that she had sent to me. The photos could be of anyone, or stolen from the internet.

I need proof that the photos are hers. I have not been able to verify this as of this date because Ms Robert can not provide photo verification to prove she is the person in the photos.

I would like to enlist your services in this matter. If this woman (model) were in my country it is very simple. My attorney would certify a photo taken in his presence, and would verify her identity. If you could certify a photo of Ms Robert holding a sheet of paper with my name and the date printed on it that would satisfy this legal formality.

Would you be able to perform this legal service, of having a photo verification of Ms Robert. I would gladly include the fee for this service and the cost of these photos with the fees for Ms Robert's documents.

Please advise me of your legal ability toward this matter. Thank you.

Mr James

I know it won't prove whether it is an accomplice of the scammer or is the scammer, but it will confirm they are not stolen and she is still on the hook and ready for more fun and more play. And will give me what I want.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the Barrister is ready to play along

Quote:
Dear Client.

I drove down to the refugee camp with a photographer, as I receive your mail this afternoon, titled verification. But the refugee camp authority did not let a camera with the photographer entry into the camp, but I have negotiate with management of the camp as to allow me have Ms Robert for just few minutes outside, and they said it should be tomorrow, as it is too late for she to go out of the refugee came today.

I promise you I shall give you ever support that you need from My Noble Law Firm. So don't worry about anything, I will send the photo of Ms Robert hold a piece of paper with your writing on it tomorrow. They accept my proposal to them because of my legal stand, like they said that they don't normally allow any refugee out of the camp, for their security reasons.

As for the charges for the photo. I will pay for it, don't bother about that.

My advice to you about Ms Robert. Is that she is real, though I have not seen the photo she sent to you that makes you doubt her.

Happy New Year to you.

Best Regards.

F0d3 C4m4ra.

Legal Practitioner.

What a guy, the Barrister will even pay for the photo himself

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that Ms Robert confirms the Barristers story

Quote:
Dear James,
Thank you for your mail and i wish you all happy new year,i hope you that you had a nice trip as you say that you will be going out with the family.I am ok but that i don,t have the chance to sit on my rev computer these day because he is so much busy with things as he told me.

today the Barrister came to my refugee camp and say that he will like me to snap a picture writing your name as you requested from him and could not do this now because the refugee camp authority didn,t allowed this because of their rules and regulations.

The Barrister promised to come back tomorrow and take permition from the refugee camp authority so that he can take me out of the refugee camp and have this photo.Thank you for your effort to assist me to receive my fund under your care.

Ms Robert

I havn't heard back from Ms Robert, I hope the Barrister didn't abscond with her to steal her inheritance for himself.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew it was too good to be true

Quote:
Dear James,
Thank you for your mail,infact the lawyer did his best to make sure i take the picture that you request for but the refugee authority do not allow the barrister to take me out and they do don,t allow he to bring in photographer into the refugee camp and he tried all his best but it was not possible for us to make it.

Pls i beg you in the name of God that you should not have any doubt about me and my fund that i asked you for.Pls if is the will of God for you to help me for my problem and i am begging you to go ahead to send the money to the lawyer so that the lawyer can prepare the documents and get me out of this refugee camp,like i told you before that the refugee camp is just like someone living in the prison.Pls let me know if really you want to help me and i am tired with all this prison life.

Thank you
Ms Robert

It just brings a tear to my eye hearing her beg for help out of that terrible Refugee camp

I think I should console my pet and reassure her that everything will work out
Quote:
Hi Sandra

When I saw your mail I was so happy. I thought that we could finally move on and get you out of there. Now that I have read your mail I am so disappointed. I don't understand what happened. The Barrister promised that he would deliver the required photos.

The Barrister said that he would have permitten to photograph you today. Do I need to talk to someone to help you and him with this? Ms Robert, I have no doubt about you. I believe you, but legally I can not use your photos without verification.

I have not heard from the Barrister. He is probably embarrassed that he failed to deliver what he has promised. I need to mail him and find out what happened.

Please do not give up, we will find a way to resolve this. Let me talk to the Barrister to see what we can do.
Write when you can.

James

Before I could write to the Barrister for an explaination of his failure, I get this

From the Barrister, Mail titled 'Impossible mission'

Quote:
Dear Client.
I couldn't make it having the photos requested for, the refugee authority didn't let into the camp with a photographer, and they didn't let Miss. Robert. Out of the camp, as they said it is the rules that bind them there in the refugee camp, Well I really don't know how to do this best to satisfy you as my honorable client.

All what I will advice you, as your lawyer, is that you should send me the money for the documents, and get her money transfer to your account as she has proposed to you, she said, so that this young beautiful girl will not die in the refugee camp, as she is suffering now, and as human right activist like I am couldn't sit and watch this young girl suffer this way. As soon as I get all documents done, I shall file in into the refugee authority for the liberation of this young girl.

Your response matters a lot in this case.

Write back soon.

Best Regards.

F0de C4m4ra. Esq.

Legal Practitioner.

The Barrister mentions a lot of 'young girl's' in there. I hope he is not getting any ideas about my Refugee. He asks me to write soon, you bet I will. I want to know why he failed such a simple task.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let the Barrister know I am not happy about not getting the 'photo verification'

Quote:
Sir

I can't express how disappointed I am with your inability to complete this simple task. The Photo verification is a legal requirement in my business. Without it I can not legally use Ms Robert's image. I told you that my relationship with Ms Robert is strictly business.

I was so sure that today this would be completed that I had a check made out for the $2480.00 ready to mail this morning to the address on your letter head. Until we find a way around this, I will postpone mailing it.

Sir, there must be a way to get this photo. I thought you told me that the refugee camp authority had given you permission for the photo. It seems they would want to help Ms Robert get out of the camp, as it would mean one less person to care for.

I just can't believe that there is no way to accomplish this. Please figure out a way and do what you can to to help Ms Robert. Ms Robert and I are depending on you.

Mr James

I also encourage Ms Robert to 'keep up her hope'

Quote:
Ms Robert

I am so sorry that the Barrister failed to come through for you. I thought for sure that he would make good on his word to get the photo.

I just wrote back to him, asking for him to find a way to help us. I think he needs to go to someone with higher authority than who he spoke to before. It seems that the camp authorities would want to help you with leaving the refugee camp.

I will wait for the Barrister to write back and see if he can figure out a way to resolve this setback. I think that he will be able to help us. Please keep up your hope, as I know we can work this out, Write when you can.

James

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well it looks like the Barrister/Ms Robert don't want to play anymore, because Mr James 'wants are insatiable'

Quote:
Dear Client.
Your wants are insatiable, I have tried all I could do to get this photo snap, but it all prove abortive, as for the money for documents you said I don't need it either your documents needed it, and if your not ready to send the money, then keep it, and let it go.

I will try my best to help this young girl in my own way, as in feeding her, and giving her money to buy all her toilet materials, as she don't have for now, and I have started feeding her since I met her in the refugee cam, the refugee camp guides insulted me yesterday, as they are protecting their jobs too, and I will not like it to happen to me again.

Am very sorry, I have to drop your case at this junction.

Best Regards.

F0de C4m4ra. Esq.

Legal Practitioner.

So, Mr James tells the Barrister what he thinks for the Barristers Professional Conduct

Quote:
Sir

I can't believe that you would give up at that slightest obstacle. Your conduct is completely unprofessional. I have never done or would do business with someone as weak and useless as yourself. My children have more confidence and determination than you have demonstrated. Sir, you are worthless.

Mr James

The Barrister then threatens Mr James with legal action for insulting him

Quote:
Yes I gave up your case, because Am interested in the money of Miss. Robert. And I will help her get the documents that she need for her transactions with the bank, and get the money transfer into my account, and that is it. You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address,(address is of Disneyland) and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed, And will be forwarded to any of the jury of my choice in your country, You shall stand in the front of the judge, and say what was who very soon.

Just wait.

F0de C4m4ra. Esq.

Legal Practitioner.

Oh no you don't, I get the last word.

Quote:
I knew you gave up because you wanted Ms Robert money for your self. And what I told you may be an insult to you, but it is also the truth.

Well all good things must come to an end. It has been a fun three months wasting this scammer/scammers time

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic