SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh Assassin Lad. "Ken" Update: 30 Dec - New scr

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:

Thank you very much then, but for your notice, for now the person that want you dead is anonymous,

10 year old Agnes got the same reply too. Sad

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way he signs off with "best regards." A very polite killer. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has replied...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ken wilson
to me

show details 10:44 PM (7 hours ago)

hello, i dont really know what you have done wrong but like i mail you before now i was paid to get you done so you suit your self, good day.

what kind of hitman ends an email with "good day"

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this boring and barely comprehensible reply:
Quote:
HELLO you fill i dont know you right and that the mail is not specific you have 24 hours to respond or suit your self good day.

I wrote:
As you instructed, I have gone out and bought myself a suit. It fits great. What should I do next?

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied to Captain Mal yet.

Cammy got this:

Quote:
Thank you very much then, but for your notice, maybe when you re dead then you will have to know if this is a joke. if you read the first email i sent you very carefully you will know what i m talking about. honestly my boys wanted to strike when i notice you are been stubborn, in that case if you want to know the person that want you dead.. there will be no much delay.
As soon as i comfirm your payment immediately, i will send my boy to drop the disscussion tape of the person that want you dead right away and i will direct you to collect it immediately. for your notice my boys are still watching every step you have made and i have every record with me now.
make payment immediately via western money transfer at any location next to you, your
payment details as follow:
Reciever name : k3N WILS0N
amount: 13,000.00GBP = $20,200.00USD
test question: BOY
test answer: GIRL
for security purpose you are to send the cash to united kingdom, and as soon as i get you payment i will order my boys immdiately to drop with you the tape of discussion.
you are to send attached copy of your payment details to me and the Money Transfer control Number (MTCN) immediatly. you have just 24hours to make payment.
await your reply with the payment details.
good luck to cami11e.
BEST REGARD
KEN

Cammy was not impressed (emphasis in original)

Quote:
So you're in England, and you sent your boys to watch me, and they're going to kill me within 24 hours unless I send you $20,000...
Fuck off Br3tt!
Do you want risk me telling R0sc0e about this?

ETA the emphasis

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah,fresh hitlad for Christmas!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in, I would love to add to my siggy line ANOTHER hitman quote Smile

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dared him to come and take on my Sh@olin-trained bodyguards and I've heard nothing back.

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've begged him to spare my family.
My pregnant wife is due to give birth next week aand I'll name our son Ken if he will speare her.

She had nothing to do with the bank fraud I commited.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love hitlads! Sending email now. These guys are the funnest! Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just got this from hitboi:

Hello, you feel the whole thing is for joke right,you have less than 48 hours to comply or else i do it my own way and remember if you fill you are covered wrong you are not until i say so good day.

So I write this back. The ditz has grown a set of balls it would seem:

I know this is serious!!!

What I said (and you CLEARLY aren't paying any attention) is that you're not taking ME seriously! I have cervical cancer, it is inoperable. I have been told that at MOST I have four months to live. My fucking husband has put you up to this I know it can't BE anyone else as there is NO-ONE else around here in Yalbraith as you well know!

I am serious in my offer to double your money. Just prove that YOU are serious by confirming that sack of shit Nick put you up to this, and I will pay you 40,000 to get rid of the dipshit. Plus as you are aware there NO w3stern 0nions where I live. How do you want your money?

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wohoo, I got a reply ! Very Happy
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received his "Are you Joking" message. He must have been busy with all of his email. Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
just got this from hitboi:

Hello, you feel the whole thing is for joke right,you have less than 48 hours to comply or else i do it my own way and remember if you fill you are covered wrong you are not until i say so good day.

Lazy guy. I got exactly the same message. Sad

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
TheMole
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I got the same response from this guy. This should be good!

--am very sure that you are mad man and idiot of the hightest -Felix Oseyomon
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks everyone thinks he's joking - a hitman with an inferiority complex?

Cammy changed tack a little:

Quote:
All right - let's assume that you're real for now. I still don't remember doing anything to anyone that would have him or her hire a hitman on the other side of the world, who'd send a hit team to Australia. It doesn't make sense.
And if I try to send $20000 by Western Union, there'll be trouble. I don't have that much ready cash, and AFAIK it's like banks - over a certain limit they have safeguards.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him to call me and got this:

Quote:
I DON'T THINK OR CARE, I WILL NOT APOLOGISE TO ANY ONE FOR EVER MAKING YOU HIT THE GRAVE, I HAVE BEEN PAID TO CARRY OUT THIS JOB IN 5DAYS, AND TODAY MARKING THE 4TH DAY, I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OPTIONS THAN TO KILL YOU. TAKE IT OR LEAVE YOU HAVE TO SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS IN 24HRS LATEST, I HAVE BEEN PAYING BILLS FOR HOTEL AND ACCOMODATION FOR MY BOYS AND I M NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU, I DON’T CALL MAYBE WHEN YOU ARE DEAD, THEN I CAN CALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER, REMEMBER YOU DON’T TELL ME WHO YOU ARE EITHER OLD OR YOUNG BECAUSE I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF, NUMBER ARE NOT FAMILIAR TO ME, WEN I DO MY JOB(KILL). SO IF YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU I WILL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CARRY OUT THE JOB.

JUST ONE LAST ATTENT OF FAILURE YOU RE GONE.

YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE CASH IMMEDIATELY TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

MAKE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY VIA WESTERN UNION AT ANY LOCATION NEXT TO YOU, YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:

RECEIVER NAME: KEN WILSON
AMOUNT: 13,000.00GBP
TEST QUESTION: BOY
TEST ANSWER: GIRL

I SWEAR I DON’T FUCK WITH MY JOB AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN PAY FOR THIS JOB.

GOOD LUCK

SEE YOU IN HELL IF YOU FAIL BY 24HRS

REGARDS
KEN

Shocked

If you don't hear from me in 24 hours - 4 days, you know what's happened.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I got the same reply--verbatim--after I told him that his 48 hour deadline passed two days ago and, hey, I'm still alive! Razz

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same reply. What a way to sign off...
Quote:

GOOD LUCK
REGARDS

KEN

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same verbatim reply:

I DON'T THINK OR CARE, I WILL NOT APOLOGISE TO ANY ONE FOR EVER MAKING YOU HIT THE GRAVE, I HAVE BEEN PAID TO CARRY OUT THIS JOB IN 5DAYS, AND TODAY MARKING THE 4TH DAY, I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OPTIONS THAN TO KILL YOU. TAKE IT OR LEAVE YOU HAVE TO SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS IN 24HRS LATEST, I HAVE BEEN PAYING BILLS FOR HOTEL AND ACCOMODATION FOR MY BOYS AND I M NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

REMEMBER YOU DON’T TELL ME WHO YOU ARE EITHER OLD OR YOUNG, CANCER PATIENT OR NO CANCER PATIENT, YOU ALSO DON'T GIVE ME OFFER, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF, IF YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU STORY THEN I WILL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CARRY OUT MY JOB.

JUST ONE LAST ATTENT OF FAILURE YOU RE GONE.

YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE CASH IMMEDIATELY TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

MAKE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY VIA WESTERN UNION AT ANY LOCATION NEXT TO YOU, YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:

RECEIVER NAME: KEN WILSON
AMOUNT: 13,000.00GBP
TEST QUESTION: BOY
TEST ANSWER: GIRL

I SWEAR I DON’T FUCK WITH MY JOB AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN PAY FOR THIS JOB.

GOOD LUCK

REGARDS
KEN

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this back:

Since you're CLEARLY not taking me seriously. Let me up the ante. I will TRIPLE what that fucker Nick is paying you, and add your fee to seriously make his BOYFRIEND dead too! that's $80,000 and I'll even make it USD.

BUT it has to be public, it has to be here at Yalbraith. And again Google Map Yalbraith. You clearly do not understand when I say there's no western Union, there's no ANYTHING here.

Get your shit together fucker. You kill me, you MIGHT get Nick's cash (he's a known welcher after all), you kill him and his boyfirend I guarantee $80,000

Your move, creep! (God I love Robocop)

"You are a dead meat!"

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wow, that's way better than my reply. All I did was politely point out that I was in Chicago, which is one of the United States and not part of the UK, where he asked the money to be sent. (Later I also plan on telling him I'm actually a cat trained to type, and he's been looking for a human. Did "F1ûffy F1ûff¡ngt0n" not give it away? Smile

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy doesn't scare easily. After the last bit of script, she wrote back:

Quote:
I told my brother about you. He's SASR. He'll find your boys and they don't have a fucking chance against him. He kills terrorists for a living! Once he's wrung them dry he'll be after you. Your only chance is to hide, and that ain't much of a chance. If anything happens to me, he'll burn you alive.

Sand Timer x 7
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am disappointed in our lad's scripted-ness. Whatever happened to personal service?

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic