SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass ASEM Auto-baiting script: Forms/pics now on Pg 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've put together a series of emails for baiting many lads at once with minimal time and effort spent on my part. The idea is that I send it as a BCC to about 450 lads (from 419baiter's wonderful list). I send one email a day to everyone until I get to the end. Then, I get a new batch of lads and start over.

This means I do not respond to any of them individually. If lads are asking for any kind of personal response, they will be ignored. Everyone will receive the same emails, one email a day.

I have done this once already, over the last several days. I got about 50 replies to my initial "interested" email, with the number of replies dwindling every day. At the end of the script, I had received about 250 emails.

The lads did not seem to realize I was sending them generic copied responses, although they did seem rather confused at times. I suspect many of them didn't think I was reading their emails carefully, or something. I left the vast majority of responses unread, but I did not see very many that accused me of "playing with them". However, I got quite a few that said "What do you mean, I never asked for money" and "I never said use Western Union". Others, meanwhile, continued sending their own scripts and sometimes brief personal responses.

Naturally, an all-purpose script like this probably can't keep many lads on the hook for long, but the idea is that it fools as many of them as possible, or at least gets them to keep wasting time by sending replies. The idea is to suck time out of the lads' collective "time pool". This method has been much more effective for me than sending mass insults, which have only gotten a few responses.

Here is a slightly modified version of the script I used. I will continue to try and improve it, and would like any constructive criticism possible. (Each number indicates a new email. The script has no subject lines; I make them up as I send the emails.)

----
Quote:

I am interested in your offer, my friend. I would like to talk about it. Please tell me more about this.

I have a decent amount of money, but I am now doing a low paying job and could use more money. This sounds like an amazing deal, and I would very much like to invest in this. However, could you please give me some sort of proof that this is real?
Of course, I trust you. You are obviously a good nice guy, to offer me something like this. I would just like some more information and pictures if at all possible.

Thanks for your messaging. This is all very interesting, but could you give me some more background information? Do not trouble yourself now, just tell me enough to give me an idea of you. I like to know the people I deal with. Thanks very much.

Here is my ID card (.dll file), which I think you may have wanted. My information is as follows…
Name: Anth0ny B4tes M1les
Address: 3435 E. 64th Ave
Postal Code: 36711
Phone: 833-059-9105 (unused number)
Fax: No fax machine.
Cell phone: No cell phone.
City: Bedrock, Texas
Bank: The First National Bank of Bedrock
Bank address: 2271 W. 51st Street
Bank account number: SA80 8000 0375 6080 1019 0160 (copied example from Wikipedia)

Please inform me of any more information you need.

It’s been good to deal with you, you are obviously very professional. If you couldn’t open my attachment you must not have the computer operating system, Windows 7. You need to get it to open the picture file.
Also, Please tell me this more clearly now. What exactly must I do to continue this deal? I can not call anyone, I do not have service to make phone calls internationally. Please understand that. If you can not call me, we will just have to chat by email. Please tell me in detail what to do next. Thank you. (This is to deal with those who demand phone calls.)

How do I send the money? Please explain in great detail. I’m sorry, I did not fully understand your earlier emails. I have never sent money internationally before. How should I do it?
Please be patient with me. Thank you.

Oh, and I apologize for any confusion that was caused by my last message. (To acknowledge their confusion and make it look like a personal response.)

I do not understand this Western Union. Why can’t we use a bank transfer? Where do I go to send money with Western Union? I am not a very experienced man when it comes to money matters, but I am a smart person. I can help you, but please explain these things to me.

I think I understand the process now, but I am sorry. I was sick yesterday and couldn't send the money. I feel much better today and will go do it now. God bless you. I know this will work out.

I see now that this is not a deal that I want to spend any more time investing in. You are a good writer and I think of you as a friend. It’s been good. However, I find it ridiculous that I should have to go through such trouble for this. I am a wealthy man and to be honest, I don’t really need you. Good luck to you, my friend. I will never reply to your emails again, and I am not interested in your offer anymore. (I attempt to "abandon" them unexpectedly, leaving them feeling as bad as possible.)

I am not sending you anything. I just can not deal with this anymore. Please stop bothering me. (To annoy those who try and win me back.)

Okay, I apologize for all that. I realize that I do need this deal after all. I really don’t have as much money as I said. I am just under so much stress. Please do not abandon me. I will be more polite now. Just tell me what I need to do. (I offer new hope in the final email, but then I do not reply anymore, hopefully leaving them frustrated.)

----
That's the end of it.

(Technically speaking, I don't know if "ASEM" is really the right term. I don't pretend to have sent them an email by accident, I just act like I'm replying to one of their own. For that matter, I don't know if "script" is the right term either; there are no "if, then" scenarios.)

Anyway, here are things I am already thinking of changing:

1. Send a new email every two or three days instead of every single day. This may get them invested over a longer time, and they don't always check their email everyday anyway. This will give the lads more time to ask for money before I start talking about money, so fewer lads will twig. I can use the days in between to do this same thing to different batches of ~450 lads, alternating between them, although I will have to work just a little more to keep track of them.

2. Mangle the spelling and grammar. As it is, it is readable but it may be too educational to have such proper English. I want them to understand pretty much what I am saying, but I should probably Squirrelking-a-fy it a bit.

3. Talk a bit more about my own life, to make myself look like a good victim. Talk about how I have a fair amount of money for now, but expect to find myself needing more soon. It also makes me look more personable.

4. Put in a request to fill in some forms. Not sure if any lads will be willing to do it without me personally bargaining with them, though. If I don't get results, I could also throw a "bargaining" message into the script, in anticipation of the lads that were unwilling to fill them out. Then, I will reply to those who have and have not filled out the forms by saying "Forget the forms. We don't need them after all, as it turns out."

5. Send them to M7CN S3cure. Unlike S3cure Sh1eld, M7CN S3cure does not require any forms to be filled out. I can put in generic information like "baiter's name: 'the sender'" "lad's name: 'M7CN S3cure user'" and "amount: 'your money'" and the startup message will look convincing. Then I can just send them the accesscode, and I wonder if I may get multiple lads clicking boxes in what is technically the same transaction. (There may be unforeseen technical issues here. What do you guys think the feasibility for this is?)

6. A dolla chop. Tell them I've sent the money to their "business partner", forwarding "his" emails to them. A few hours later, I will send the same group of lads a BCC mass email from the dolla chopper's address, with the usual "I chop your dolla" gloating.

7. I think the ending could be improved. I want to make them feel as bad as possible, but also de-educate them. I tried to assure them I liked them but no longer wanted to make the deal for undisclosed reasons, in the hopes of convincing them they still look professional. This is productive for unskilled scammers, but may be counter-productive for more skilled ones, who really do look somewhat professional. How should I go about de-educating the more skilled scammers? I am thinking of saying "It is really not much money, anyway. I might have been more interested if you had offered something closer to $100 trillion. Because of inflation, money is not worth much in the USA these days."
Also, I am uncertain about my last email that offers hope but does not fulfill it. Is it the best way to leave them hanging in vain for another mail, or would it be better to stick with something that crushes their hopes?

I don't expect this sort of thing to be an uncommon modality, but I haven't seen any such scripts from other users. Anyway, I hope someone may find this script useful and also hope for some suggestions/criticism on how to waste more time, make it more convincing, etc. Also, if anyone knows a phone number that acts like a personal answering machine but actually just wastes time/money, that'd be great.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)

Last edited by Mega Bandit on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this idea.

I've got some canned responses, but I've never thought about using them systematically like this.

I like your idea of waiting 2 or 3 days instead of each day. Also, be sure not to send them on the weekend, since many lads don't "work" weekends.

The way you are describing using it, it sounds like a lot of work to me. If you've got your own mail server though, a thing like this could be beautifully automated. Wink

In fact, with a little scripting, the replies could be varied according to what the scammer says. Hunt for key words like "Western Union" and "Money Gram".

A clever baiter with their own mail server and some programming skills could set up a straight-baiting Eliza-like mailbot that could potentially keep thousands of lads busy at once, with minimal involvement from the baiter. The baiter could then "harvest" the lads who have built up a month or two of investment with the BaitBot, taking over these baits manually for a safari or trophy or etc.

Very Happy

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly a good idea! There seem to be open licence packages which do the language analysis. You can also add components and understanding: this one talks about taking illegal drugs!

Looks fairly simple to add new knowledge. Paddy

PS this one looks amazing!

pps I played with one called Elizabeth and it produced this:
Quote:
SO HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?
HELLO!
HI! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?
WESTERN UNION
WE'VE GOT A MONEYGRAM OFFICE.
I ONLY TAKE WESTERN UNION...
SORRY, THERE ISN'T ONE NEAR HERE...

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents

Last edited by paddyj on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, I don't have my own mail server and I don't know anything about programming. An automated mail thing like Jammy mentioned would be spectacular. Very Happy

What I plan to do wouldn't be much work, though. When I sent out the script the first time around, I used a Word document to keep track of which parts of I'd sent with no problem. To bait three batches of lads, alternating each day, I will modify the document and do something like this (please forgive how long-winded it is):

At the top of the Word document will be three clearly labeled lists of about 450 lad email addies each. I will refer to these lists as "batches." They will be labeled "Batch 1", "Batch 2", and "Batch 3". Underneath all that, I will have each piece of the script, with a couple of spaces seprating each piece. After I have sent one piece of the script to the first batch of lads (via copy-paste), I will simply write "BATCH 1!" in bold on the line below the it, as an indicator that I have sent it to the first batch. The next day, I will send the same script piece to the second batch of lads, and write "BATCH 2!" in addition at the end. And so on.

Pieces that have been sent to everyone will have "BATCH 1! BATCH 2! BATCH 3!" written at the end in bold. Then I will move on to the next piece of the script. Naturally, I will avoid copying the "BATCH #" notes below each paragraph. When I am done, I will erase all the notes and get three new batches of lads from the (by then, updated) 419baiter list.

This way, I would send one email every workday. Every three workdays, a particular batch gets the next piece of the script. With the current 11-part script (which I will be expanding) it would last a month and a few weeks, I think, before I started over. I'm not sure if I really needed to go into such detail, but anyway that's how I plan to do it and keep track.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy wrote:
A clever baiter with their own mail server and some programming skills could set up a straight-baiting Eliza-like mailbot that could potentially keep thousands of lads busy at once, with minimal involvement from the baiter.

Quote:
I am the psychotherapist. Please, describe your problems. Each time
you are finished talking, type RET twice.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the NLF ONLINE International Lottery programs that entered your email addresses amongst other addresses for the international lottery programs conducted by NLF ONLINE.

Is it because entered my email addresses amongst other addresses for
the international lottery programs conducted by nlf online that you
came to me?

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896/6410 with serial number 3872/506 drew lucky numbers 7/4/88/28/01/40, which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 800,000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) from a total sum of USD $4,000,000.00 shared amongst the first 5 lucky winners entered in their category.

Why do you say that?

... I know I'd be confused Smile

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Mega Bandit, that sounds like it would work, and congratulations to you for wasting so many scammers time in such a manner.

If you are using MS Office, you could potentially automate much of this (without any programming!) using the "mail merge" function in MS Word.

To get started, read this:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA011464811033.aspx

Thumbs up

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit wrote:

5. Send them to M7CN S3cure. Unlike S3cure Sh1eld, M7CN S3cure does not require any forms to be filled out. I can put in generic information like "baiter's name: 'the sender'" "lad's name: 'M7CN S3cure user'" and "amount: 'your money'" and the startup message will look convincing. Then I can just send them the accesscode, and I wonder if I may get multiple lads clicking boxes in what is technically the same transaction. (There may be unforeseen technical issues here. What do you guys think the feasibility for this is?)

I think your other ideas are good but I wouldn't use M7CN S3cure in automated baiting since most of them will then figure out too soon it is not real. It would be better to save that part for hand-baiting the ones who are still with you when your script runs out.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Good point. Also, in my experience a lad has to be thoroughly hooked before he spends time at it. For 99% of the lads it will take a lot more than some autoreplies to get them to work. So I'd leave it out.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like it could be fun and quite confusing and time cosuming for lads. I saw this a while back on here and it might help you automate your asem's.

http://www.lettermelater.com/

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LetterMeLater seems great, in theory. Unfortunately, I have to pay for it if I want to send emails to more than 10 people at once, although I may still look into doing that somewhere down the road. I'll also look at the "mail merge" feature in Word...But I think doing it manually will work fine, for now. It'll only take a few minutes per day.

I'll take the advice I've gotten and avoid using M7CN S3cure in the script. I think I'll still attempt the forms, though. But before I get started on that, I'm going to go eat some snow ice cream. Very Happy

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LetterMeLater seems great, in theory. Unfortunately, I have to pay for it if I want to send emails to more than 10 people at once, although I may still look into doing that somewhere down the road.

Is there a need for such a service? I could provide a free alternative, but this only makes sense if it's used afterwards.

(Note: messages from e.g. GMail or Yahoo that are not sent through Google's/Yahoo's servers - as would be the case with such a service - will fail the SPF and DomainKeys tests and are likely to land in the spam folder.)

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send through Gmail's SMTP servers then? Take whatever the non-webmail clients do and do it in PHP.

I'd try it, although I make no guarantees I'd keep using it. I'd have to see what kind of results it produces first.

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster wrote:
Is there a need for such a service? I could provide a free alternative, but this only makes sense if it's used afterwards.

What is this free alternative? I am interested in your offer. Please tell me more.

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It doesn't exist yet. He's making sure people will use it before he invests time in it.

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Send through Gmail's SMTP servers then? Take whatever the non-webmail clients do and do it in PHP.

That'd of course be possible, but I suspect (i.e. haven't looked up the gory details yet) it'd require you to provide your GMail account name & password so the script can authenticate to the SMTP server and send mail on your behalf. You'd have to be comfortable with that in order to use the service.

Quote:
I am interested in your offer. Please tell me more.

Well, all you have to do is send me the handling fee $4,000 via Western Onion and the $25 million (TWENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) will be shipped to your doorstep right away!
For a smaller fee you'd get a mini-website where you can compose an e-mail that will be sent at a later point in time specified by you, with your GMail/Yahoo/... address as the sender.

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster wrote:
Well, all you have to do is send me the handling fee $4,000 via Western Onion

I'm banned from all the local WU offices after threatening them with a flamethrower to get a refund out of them. But I'll happily pay in cash:

WRT sending through Gmail: It's either that or send from another account via an alternate address setup (which requires confirmation and inserts a Sender: header with the other address in it, although I do this with all my characters and I haven't found a lad who's noticed that yet). Do lads check their spam boxes?

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But I'll happily pay in cash:

I'm not an idiot, you know. This 4000 dollar bill is obviously a fake. It lacks the Red Seal of Truth!

Quote:
It's either that or send from another account via an alternate address setup.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that, but it sounds interesting.

pixiedixie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could I just steal the topic for a moment? Embarassed

Is http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html the only site with such emails?
Are there perhaps more?

Thank you.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster, I'd certainly be interested in such a website if you ever put it together. I hope other baiters would use it, too.

pixiedixie wrote:
Is http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html the only site with such emails?
Are there perhaps more?

There are other scammer databases, but sadly that is the only list I know of that has them listed with commas in between, for easy scammer spamming.

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster wrote:
I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that, but it sounds interesting.

This is what I do with all my baiter accounts, and was thinking it could be used here too if you send out the automated emails from a Gmail account (the alternate addresses don't have to be Gmail):

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In GMail you can also set up 'Canned Responses', and even use filters to automagically send form emails in response to ladmails (but they're instant, so not helpful for realism). Great modality - explore it widely and use your lads as test labrats to work out how to improve your methodology over time and truly scientific method Wink

FWIW, the wonderful Gomer Pyle does a load of similar stuff, and gets a lot of joy from it.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster wrote:
I'm not an idiot, you know. This 4000 dollar bill is obviously a fake. It lacks the Red Seal of Truth!

Wait, that's what let you know? Not "This note is illegal tender for all debts, public and private"? Smile

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Not "This note is illegal tender for all debts, public and private"?

Weell, considering the state of the dollar, that didn't strike me as too unlikely an official change. Very Happy

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Without further ado, I present "Mega Bandit's Auto-Scambaiting Script, Mk. II". Obviously I haven't had time to test it yet, but I will begin after I see a couple more updates on 419baiter's list (or I just get impatient). I plan to bait three "batches" of ~450 lads, alternating between them with one email sent every weekday, and I'll see whether or not I've improved the script's efficiency.

The English is now mangled to convince them I'm an idiot and maybe de-educate. I also include a bit of my character's backstory, a working phone number, a form request (which will need altering depending on lad feedback) and a dolla chop.

Quote:

I am very interested in your offer, my friend. It sounds like a good plan. I would like to talk about it. Please tell me more about this.

I really must be thank you for this operteunity. I have a descent amount of moneys, but I am now doing a low paying job and could use more money. My finance will not last forever and if i lose my job it will be hard to get another one, with my verily little educaition.
This sounds like an amazing deal, and I will verily much want to invest in this. However, could you please give me some sort of proof that this is real?
Of coarse, I trust you. Donut get the rong idea. You are obviously a good nice person, to offer me a great deal something like this. I would just like some more information and pictures (idenity and certify) if it is any possible, then I will be sure. Thank you again, my fiend.

Thanks for your messaging. This is all very interesting, perhaps even a life saver for me! As I said, I have a goud amount of money now but will certainly will need moar money soon! This really does sound incredible, and I must be thank you verily much for considering making this arrangement with me!
I am a Canada immigrant to the United USA of America. My Engrish is not verily good yet, but I get around all right. In Canada we barely have money to live, but in USA we have quite a bit for now, with the better paying job. However, I did not no that USA economy was so bad. We will need moar moneys soon, which is why I care so much about your offer! I no you porbably donut care much about the detailes of my life, but I just thought I would share so you no how interested I am in what you say. I also attached a picture of myself.
I just want to know the little more about you. Cans you to give me some moar back ground informations for this deal, and your involvement? Do not trouble yourself to explain everything moar than you have, just please to tell me enough to give me an idea of your deal. I liek to know as much as I can about the people I deal with. I don’t mean to be unpolite, or anything, and I waits your future emails. Thanks very muchly.
(Are the first three emails maybe too long?)

I am the sorry for not replying to all the things you aksed for. It was maybe unpolite of me. Here is my Identity Card atached, which I thunk you may have done wanted. My informations is as follows, if that is what you maybe also wanted…

Name: 4nthony L3e M1les
Race: Canadian American
Address: 3439 E. 64th Ave.
Postal Code: 36711
Phone: 206-337-XXXX (k7 answering machine)
Fax: No fax machene.
Cell phone: No cell phone.
City: Bedrock, Washington
Bank: The First National Bank of Bedrock
Bank address: 25312 W. 51st Street
Bank account number: SA80 8000 0375 6080 1019 0160

If you be interestd, my name is Anthony becase my mother named me after her American ex-husband, who had that name.
Please inform me of any more informations you need. Also, jusit to let you now, I would not liek to deall with other people. I trust you and I hope you do not demand that I contact the other peopple by emails, thansk you verily muchly.

It have been verily goud to deal with you, you are obviously very proffesonal. Just to know, If you cood not open my idenity card attachment i think you must not have the computer operating system, Windows 7. You need to get it to open the picture file. That is how it be saved on my computor.
Also, Please tell me this more clearly now. What exactly must I do to continue this deal? Please undrestand, I cans not call anyone, I do not have service to make phone calls internationally. I cans only receive them. Please undrestand that. If you can not call me for some reason (or if you calls me, but if I was not at home, or if I was being asleep), we will just have to talk by email. And again, I get confuzed easy. I will rather not contact otter people by email than you, becase I am trust you. Please just tell me in detail what to do next, and be pashient with me. I swear, I will not disappoynt you. Thank you for being so kind and pashient.

How do I send the money? Please explane in grate detail. I m sorry, I still did not fully understand your earlier emails. I have never sent money internationally over sea before. How should I do it?
Please be pashient with me. Donut be mad, jsut explain the money sending a bit moar. I thank you muchly.

Oh, and I am apolugize for any confuson that was caused by my earlyer messaging. English is not my furst langauge, as I had said.

I am sorry but I still do not be undirstand this Western Union service you mentioned. For one thing, I want to no, Why can’t we use a bank transfer? And Where do I go to send money with Western Union?
Please donut be impashient. I kno you must thenk now I might not be a goud perrson to do busness with. That isn’t the true. You must see it now, I admit am not a very experienced man, when it comes to dealing with money matters, but I am a verily smart perrson. That is truth. I promise you, that I can help you, but please explain these things to me. I can figur it out if you give me a bit moar informations about it. I has the money to send, just need more informations on how to send it. We will finish this dael quick, I now.

Let me just say this: Thanxk you so much for yor pashience, and I apolugize for my eralier confusiment. I think I understand the proper money sending process now. Yuo have explanned it somewhat well and i am sure i have figured it out. But I am still sorry for strain yor pashience just a tiny bit moar.
The true is, I was verily suddenly sick yesterday and couldn't send the money yet. It is embarresing and i feel liek I have let you down. I feel a bit better today, but it will b a couple moar days (less than 3) before I cans go send the money. I am still sick, and I hope you are not the angry wit me. The Lord God shines fortune on me for this hole busness oprotunity. I know this will work out.

It is me agian. You will be of happy to know I feel a much good better. Today I finally went to place to send the money, and i have some unnoying news—really madding news, akshully. Here is waht happened: I goed there in person, and they said I needed to give them the moneys in cash, paper dollars. I wet to their ATM machine and got the cash (quite a bit, I say) and gave it to them (after waiting in a LONG line!). Then they gave me this big stack o forms for me to fill out, and a nother big stack o forms for the receiver (that is you) to fill out. Well I am now filling out my damn forms, and I have attached the forms for you to fill out. It is some kind of stupid security measure.
The peple who worked there at the office said that in my city of Bedrock, it is the law that for international overseas money transfers to certain countries, such as your country, we have to go throuh certan security proseses.
You can understand I was made about this. I had alreddy gived them my money. It is waitng in their system naw, but they will not send it without the forms, you understand. Boy I am mad. They will not send it without our fucking forms. I told the workers it was a waste of time and was not necessary, but they insisted that it was the law and they couldn’t let me break it.
The idaea is that it is to stop fraud. I do not see how this forms will stop fraud, but they are required anyways. The government is having talks are considering changing the law within a month, because nobody else lieks it either. However, they are not doing it yet. For now, we need to follow this law. I am sorry for your inconvenence. I no you will be porfessonal and fill them out the forms.
I have attached the forms. You will need to fill them out. I know it’s a pain, and I apolugize for that. This is not a joke. Just send the form back to me, and I will give your forms and my forms to the money sending service people, and then they will let me send the money to you. They will not let the transaction continue, or give an MTCN number, until they have BOTH of our forms. I do not liek this rule but that is how it is. Thanks.

(The next part of the script is experimental. As it currently is, it assumes that nobody will fill in the forms. I bargain to get them to fill in one page of the forms, and if anyone does so I will alter the script to bargain for them to later fill in all the forms. It is tricky, and probably not terribly effective, to attempt a script that accounts for all the lads. Still, I try and keep as many as possible hooked and will try to improve the script based on the lads' "feedback".)

I undurstand you are unwiling to fill the blasted forms, but it is the only way we can do this. Do you understand that? I have looked into this for a whiel over teh last fuw days. It dos not mattre if I use Western Union, MoneyGram, or bank to bank. I have now filed out all my forms and i no longer have reason to complain. It was some work but I am done, I ecxpect you to give me the same respect and fill out the form, at least the 1st page. I do not mean to be rude; I know you may have thoght filling in such forms was unthinkable and unnecesary. The Western Union people told me this very clearly, and I have make cirtain of it with my bank as well: In Bedrock, the city goverment is VERY security concernt. They take evry precaution possible, and that includes this rediculous forms. It involves psiackhological profiling in reading yuor ansers, as part of some hair-brained idaea to tell if you are a fraud. I say it is a load of bunk and I already know you are an honest person. I said this is not necessary, but you still have to fill in the form because they will NOT let me send the money otherwise. If you have not herd of this before, it is becase not all cities do it this way; my city is just one of them.
Now, this is IMPORATANT: I have talked to the desk lady at Western Union, who was very nice. I have a possible deal that she might make with me; just fill in the FIRST page of the form, and they may use some technicle loop to our avdantage. She said that may be possible, I think she will except our tansaction and let me send the money if you juts filled in the 1st page of the form. That will porbably be fine, and I hop you undurstand how nice that is. I am curtainly glad, anyway. Do you undurstand that?
As I said The city govermment are having talks to get rid of the form rule, but it sounds liek they will vote to keep it.
So I await your reply urgently, and i hop you fill in the 1st page of that form. I think That is all you haev to do, and i assure you it is the only way. I looked for all alternatives, but there is no way to do this tansaction accept by yuo filling in that form’s first page, and sendin it back to me.
I must say you have been very pashient, and I love working with you. God give you good tidings, and may you have a happy week.

Okay, never mind about the forms anymoar. It turns out we don’t need them now. Let me explain: They changed the rules after all! The government has finally got rid of the law that says you must use the forms. What goud luck, and the goud time to do it! Not that it effects you anymoar.
I mean, I got your partner’s email. After getting a email from yuor partner Mr. Robert Sissom, I withdrew the money from our tansaction and will soon tranfser the tansaction to him. You business people are well organizzed, and Mr. Sissom has kept goud track of this tansaction. I am impressed. (I introduce Mr. Sissom, the dolla chopper, and hopefully the lad does not understand enough to warn me against him. We'll see how this plays out.)

Sorry, my Internet was down the last couple days so I could not check email. Anyway, two day ago, your partner Mr. Robert Sissom gave me the new Western Union informations. I sended him the money to-day. I am the glad this is all taken care of and done now. Here is his email to me (in italic), and I hoep to receive his reply convirming receipt of the money. Pleise let me know if this is to your sachisfaction. I also attachered the Westérn Union receitp, in case you wanted it. I waits your respond.
------------
Date: [day abbrv.], [month abbrv.] [##], 2010 at 11:47 AM
Subject: The deal is changed, ok.
To: [email protected]

Top of the day to you. It is me again, my friend Anthony. I am here to say that the deal has been changed, ok. I am most glad to hear we no longer need the forms. The recipient name is now me, Robert Sissom, and I am in Nigeria. There is new information for payment. I know it is the last minute, but do send the money as soon as possible, thank you. Here are the new informations, ok.

Name: Robert Sissom
Amount: $9500

I apologize if this is more than the amount you expected to pay, however it will cover additional fees that would we already would have needed you to pay eventually. It is better to pay it all at once. I promise, there will be no more fees after this payment. You have my word as an honest business man, it will all be worth it after you receive your money. When you have sent it, I will need the MTCN, ok.

Have a good day, and send the money as soon as possible. You should do it first thing when you see this email, do not wait even to read your other emails. We need to finish this transaction SOON, or it will no longer be possible. God bless you, ok.

-------------------

(Several hours after sending the above email to a batch, Robert Sissom sends a gloating message.)

Your maga, 4nthony M1l3s, actually sent me his money! Over $9000 dollars!!!!! Ha ha ha! You fucking stupid mugu! Do you understand what happened today??? I will tell you about it, ok. You worked with the maga for WEEKS, and you thought he was FINALLY going to drop money for you. What you did not know was that I was reading your emails the whole time, waiting for my chance!
Then I come in, ok, and I pretend to be your ‘business partner’. Then 4nthony M1l3s goes out later and sends ME the money, and not to YOU! How does that make you feel? Please tell me, mugu, I be curious. I am a real guyman, I chop what failure guyman like you try to chop and fail.
My English is good, and my business skills are good. 4nthony M1l3s thought I was your professional partner. That made me laugh for a long time. I chop your maga’s dollar, 4nthony M1l3s drop a LOT of money my way, hahaha! He sent me Western Union receipt and sent the MTCN too, and I got back from Western Union some minutes ago after I got my OVER $9000! That is money I got from your stupid American maga. Go look at the receipt that he scanned to me.
I win this game, ok. I got a lot of money and you should go home to mama, small boi. Do you seriously think 4nthony M1l3s will send you money NOW? After he drop so much money for me?? I told him there were no more fees. You will have NOTHING now! You have wasted all that time! Ha ha ha. I laugh at your failure and I shit in your mother’s mouth, foooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

(Back to Anthony now.)

Ok, I see now that this is juts NOT a deal wich I will want to spent any moar tiem doing work in. That Sissom, I cans not believe it. I will not be bother finding all the emails I have got before. Let me say: You are a goud writer and I think of you as a friend. It’s been goud dealing wit you and you have beeen verri pashient wit me. However, I find it rediculous that I shold have to go throuh such traubles for this. I even sent my money and yet you still don’t do anything. I am a fairly wealthy man and to be honest, I don’t really need you. The money you are offering is not worth much, anyway.
Understand this!! Because inflaction in the USA of America, the dollar is not worth as much as it used to! May be you are un-educated in America’s economy: it is NOT goud now! $1,000,000 will bye you a small house, understand. It is not that much anymoar. If you have offered $100,000,000,000,000 (one hundred trillion dollars) then I would think your offer was great! True is, I was just being polite in saying how goud it sounded, it is NOT something I need. I don’t think anybody else would go throuh such traubles for such a pitiful low amaunt of moneys that you offer!!
You now what? I will not even ask for my money back, and I do not care if I sent the money to the worng person in Robert Sissom. The goud luck to you, my friend. I will never reply to your emails again, and I am not interested in your offer anymore.

I am not sending you anything moar, undurstand that. I just can not deal with this anymoar. Pliese STOP bothering me! This is too much troubles!

Okay, I apologize for all that in earlier email. I must be really very sorry. I realize that I DO need this deal after all, even though you do NOT offer MUCH money, even this amount will still help me out for a whiel! I really don’t have much money left. I lied about how wealthy I was, and I need whatever money i can get to pay for food. The true is, I do not have much money, and I need you.
Please do not abandon me. I will be more polite now. I am sorry for my angry emails. I am just under so much stress. Please, please, just tell me what I need to do, my friend.
I still think this may could be my greatestest hope for a better future. I am wait for your reply.

Then, we leave them hanging and start over with three new groups of lads. Or maybe pick out which lads are the most resilient, and bait them manually while baiting three new groups with the script again.

Last edited by Mega Bandit on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work, I can see how this could conceivably keep dozens of lads on the hook.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic