SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's good night from me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is Christmas Eve here now and the wife and I have just returned from a neighbour's place where we were dined in fine style with prawns, bugs,scallops and port. (A little too much port.) In some parts of the world ice and snow rule. Here the temperature is oppressive and the night air is filled
with a cacophany of competing frog and toad songs after the storm a few hours ago.
I thought I would take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a safe and happy Christmas. Should you be of a different religious persuasion then appropriate greetings to you if applicable.
During the last year I have shared my life with you as you have shared yours with me. We haved laughed and cried at each others' posts and have shared life's ups and downs. In a world that is ever changing I have found Eater to be a constant.
Whether you have only just joined the club or you are a piece of furniture, I am proud to have been invited into your lives. Eater is a very special place, feel privileged to be here and cherish it as we would cherish each other.
I hope sincerely that life treats you all well in 2010 and that we continue to be a source of great distress to lads far and wide.
Good night from the Eastern Seabord of Australia.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jeff, and best wishes to all

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice sentiments Jeff. May (as a newbie) I extend the seasons wishes to all at Eater as well Wink (Freezing in snow bound Scotland) jump_4_joy

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Xmas to you and Mrs Jeff

Bloody poms are always whingeing about the weather!! Too warm, too cold, too average etc Wink

You could always swap Oz for Leicester!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff, thanks for the good wishes and happiest of holidays to you and your family.

I am pleased that you had a pleasant Christmas Eve. Did I read you correctly that you dined on . . . bugs? I have been to countries where some insects are considered food but I did not expect to hear that they are fine dining in Australia.

Enjoy your holidays.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My head aches.
@MM All yours my friend with the snow!!! Laughing
@ Lakeside77 Sorry, bugs are Moreton Bay Bugs = Shovel nosed lobsters. Smile

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well spoken Jeff. I hope your head is better now.

Merry Christmas to those who have not had it yet.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..and the same from a sunny New Zealand

Purple Flower
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

conga22 wrote:
(Freezing in snow bound Scotland) jump_4_joy

Same here Wink

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all.
*pulls on the Santa hat*

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sorry, bugs are Moreton Bay Bugs = Shovel nosed lobsters.

That I can relate to! Wink I have never had lobster on Christmas Eve; they are a bit out of season on this side of the planet.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas from a Pom in Western Australia

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't worry, they'll let anybody into WA Laughing
Merry Christmas to you

pony GoatPretty Rose
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll add Neddy Seagoon's Christmas wishes to the mix (suitably modified, of course):

Quote:
From all of us here in the sunny antipodes, we send Christmas greetings to all the people waist deep in the snow of Canada, South Africa, the United States and Great Britain. We also send greetings to all those chest deep in snow in the...aforementioned countries.

I'll do that again! We also send greetings to all those...I'll start again...we also send greetings...I'll start from the beginning, shall I? Thank you.

From all of us here in the sunny antipodes, we send Christmas greetings to all the people waist deep in the snow of Canada, South Africa, the United States and Great Britain. We also send greetings to all those chest deep in those countries. And a merry Christmas to you all.

And to those in Croatia, Holland, Spain and elsewhere in the Northern Hemisphere... the same best wishes.

To those elsewhere in the Southern Hemisphere... snow is overrated, isn't it?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The very best of Christmases to all, wherever you may be and whatever weather you are experiencing. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas to all and I love ya, Jeff! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Love you too Corona but you'll still have to pay me to kill you Laughing

pony GoatPretty Rose
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Xmas Jeff et al from another Pom in WA.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Xmas from another Pom in WA.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tommo.
Don't worry, I see most of the WA police are Poms Shocked

pony GoatPretty Rose
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic