SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

info on a person.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
velet690
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i would like the info on a person that i have been talking to for just a short time she goes by the name of cristy darling and her yahoo id is miss [email protected] i just would like to know if she is real or not she lives in ghara and her contact number is 0023324557923, i don't know if i asking this in the right place but if so i would be so happy to get a reply on this girl. thank you.[/b]

Mod edit: moved to General Chat from Tech help. -Ima
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This "girl" you have been talking to is actually a man. This would be a good time to cease all contact.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Velet690 and welcome here. With just that bit of info you have given it is difficult to find definite information for you. My advice is that if you've been suspicious enough of this person to start searching for information, your gut is probably right. I'm guessing there have been red flags that have made you think "she" is a scammer. If "she" has asked for money from you, it's very likely a scam.

Please read this thread at our sister site, ScamWarners.com, which will help you identify further if you're corresponding with a scammer: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

You can also post there (or here) with emails from this person (omit your own info from the emails) and we will be able to give you more definite and specific answers.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
velet690
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i don't know how that guy can tell me that this person that am talking to is a guy for we have been camming so i get to see her and talk so i don't belevie what he had said rgarding my post of miss daring
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer will get a friend to be on cam while he'll handle all of the rest of the correspondence himself. Solo female scammers aren't entirely unheard of, but they are rare. Read the article that Ima provided with the link. That'll explain all you need to know about identifying romance scammers.

If you weren't suspicious yourself, you wouldn't be here.

Now, normally I don't make things personal, largely because I don't care. But if you have something to say to me, I'll thank you to say it directly. Talking in the third person wins you no respect.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Please remember to be polite if you'd like to help possible victims.

@velet690: It may be a female on cam, but as Nick says, we most often see male scammers.
Gender aside, if this person is asking you for money you should not send any. Please do post correspondence if you have any. I understand some of it may be personal. Do you still have the very beginning emails from her? Those may be helpful. If she is a scammer, they are often scripted and we might be able to find some evidence for you.

Please do visit ScamWarners as well, the site is dedicated to support for potential scam victims.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number points to Ghana, it seems. Someone here could call "her" and have a little chat (without linking it in any way to velet690 of course). I'm fairly sure if it's a lad, it is a predictable fellow to anyone who has talked with lads in the past.

Ima, do you consider this number a keep off? If not, I volunteer to call and record the conversation for the rest of the crew to analyze.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first few mails comming from her might help us identify the person or script they are using.
The name doesn't bring up anything. But you can switch names faster then you can generate them.
Is the yahoo email adress with an underscore (miss_darling@) or a point (miss.darling) or is it just [email protected] ?
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@velet690 - I am pretty sure you are speaking to a scammer. The name, the yahoo account, and the location are very typical of a lad. This is just my opinion based on the information given. By providing the information requested, some here can tell you to a reasonable certainty if you are talking with a scammer or not. The most important thing is not to send any money. If you are being asked for money then it is a scam. Please consider that lads are very good at scamming and they can make you believe that sending money was your idea and not theirs.

@Nick - Please consider this person's situation. While I am sure he is suspicious, I am also sure he is hoping he is not talking to a scammer and has made a real friend. Finding out that you have been talking to a scammer can be emotional and at this point, simply stating "you are talking to a man, cease all contact" isn't very helpful. Honestly, since the member has been provided evidence that he is speaking with a female your advice was counter productive.

When you were provided the information the member has been camming with a female, you cleaned yourself up well enough by explaining lads will have a friend or girlfriend to pose on cam. So your bit "If you weren't suspicious yourself, you wouldn't be here." May have come off as adversarial.

Please remember you are not dealing with a baiter who has accidentally used his real addy. This is someone who is trying to figure out if they are talking to a lad or not.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic