SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Official Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, or winter break thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a wonderful Summer Solstice Wink
Wishing all non-lads a safe and happy festive season and a prosperous 2010.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wishes you all a very happy and fun-filled Yuletide with much feasting and merriment; this Friday (Freyja-Day) she'll be having some real fun under the sacred oak.

Captain Mal hopes y'all be having yourselves Happy Holidays and taking care when driving, y'hear? He'll be with Justine and Candace, so no calls, please.

Brad hopes yuo all have laods of fun over Christmas, lots of presseis, haeps of shrimps on the barbei, and hell be hoping all yuo northern types arent too jaeluos of us down suoth, its just the luck of the draw yuo know.

Edited to correct one word and make Brad read better.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^July the 4th just wouldn't be the same with 2 feet of snow...

*Yes, I know this is a hemiscentric comment. Actually Fireworks over snow is a truly beautiful sight. A mountain town in Colorado had to delay their Independence day celebratory display due to high fire danger several years ago. They fired off the display on December 31, now they do a fireworks display on Dec 31 every year. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Xmas eve, I put milk and cookies out for santa, as is tradition, next to my daughters bed. When I went in to check her and make sure she was asleep, the milk had been drunk and the cookies had been eaten. She was looking at me through one eye.
"What happened to the milk and cookies?" I say
"I ate them." Says she.
"But what will Santa do now for his midnight snack?"
"Well, I figured he'd be so full from eating all the other milk and cookies, I'd do him a favour and eat these for him."

Laughing

Happy Christmas to one an all.

Pretty Rose

pony
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Happy Festivus!

And let us not forget KWANZAA

Happiness to all da bro's in da hood. Thumbs up
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas, everybody. beers!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is 11:56PM here!

Merry Christmas! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Hogswatch!

So thats one round of gift giving done, with a cat dressed as an angel amongst it. ( Lucifer I think )
And we have snow still.
I will be sober until this evening as I'm driving everyone else around and there's few buses to the hospital for me to visit my dad, but come 7pm I shall raise a glass of mulled wine to you all.

Health and Happiness to one and all.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas!

We've actually got some snow here for the first time we can remember. It's about 1mm deep, but it counts Wink

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic