SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Balla Hitman Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Hassan,

Thank you for the picture. I have sent it to Moe Lester. He responded almost immediately and was very pleased. He said that he will be at the assigned place at noon (12 pm) on Friday. If there is any problem with this time let me know immediately.

I am sorry, I do not have any pictures of Moe Lester. He is short, white but with a slightly darker complexion. He has dark hair, and always has dark out line of facial hair even when he shaves. He will likely be wearing a football jersey with the number "8" on it. He is very loud. You can't miss him.

Congratulations,

Dill Doe

Dear Mr Hassan,

I hope you get this message in time. Moe Lester is in the hospital! He has gotten sick and they suspect it is the Swine Flu! They do not know yet. Would he be at the same hospital as your wife? He is under quarantine right now until they determine if it is the Swine Flue or not.

I will update you soon.

Dill Doe

Dear Mr Hassan,

I have the gravest of news. I must admit I lied to you earlier about Moe Lester. He is not in the hospital, but is in hiding. We have confirmed evidence you are still acting as a hitman. How could you do this to the church?!

Do not deny this. We were contacted by a spiritual medium. (A person who speaks to the dead) The person, Shea Verpussi, channeled the late Rev Johnson. The message received was quite clear. The message gave us names, email addresses, dates, everything. I expect you to give me all the details immediately or our deal is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have disappointed us all. The elders demand an explanation.

Dill Doe

If you want your money you better come up with answers soon. Moe Lester is still in Edo State, but he will not stay for long. You know how dangerous it is for a white man there. He said it is raining bitches down there, which is good.

You better explain this hitman business or our deal is off.

Dill Doe

Quote:
In regards to your mail recieve, i will like to inform you that you just lied and i never expect this from you and all members of the church, if you know you are not given me the donation then stop emailing me, i have stop the hitman job for long and yoiu know it, i must tell you to chenge you spiritual man because he just lied to you, if it were to be a cause of death then he will lied and the some one will be killed, you wasted all my time and money for transport up till today i have not got my money, i will advice you stop sending me mail if you dont have good things to talk about than us the name of the lord to lie.

This was what my friend told me before about you guys that you are just scammers who dont even have a way of god, you can not send just $2,100 then you want me to belive that you will send me $110,000USD. dont worry about me any more i will take good care of my family since you are not real mand of god, take your money i will find a way to pay the tattoo guy, i can even sell my computer and phone to pay him and then get my wife out of the hospital, i never know you all were lies and scammers.

Have a nice day.
chiao
bala

Dear Mr Hassan,

I am sorry that you continue to lie to us. You see, some of your latest "victims" happen to be members of the H0ly 0rder 0f Bis0n. You see, we have proof you have continued to be a hitman. You are a very bad liar.

Now, you have no more chance to get the donation. That part of our conversation is over. I would like to explain your tattoo to you. The writing on your tattoo, "I Give BJ's," does not stand for, "I Give Bob Johnson's money." You see, Rev Johnson had a sense of humor, and he wanted to get back at a goat molester like you. The phrase, "I Give BJ's" means, "I Give Blow Jobs." If you do not know what that means I will explain. It means you suck mens' dicks. You know, their penises. It means you are a homo. Gay. You get the point? You dick sucker!

Now, to show that I have a heart, we are still willing to pay for your tattoo since we talked you into it. You should not be out that money. Send your details how you want the $2,100 sent to you. Send this information to this address and mark it attention Annie Dikkledo. She will process the payment so you can be on your way.

Regards,

Dill Doe

And surprisingly enough, he responds again.

Quote:
Attention:Annie Dikkledo

In regards to the mail send to me from dill, i want the payment send to the tattoo guy via western union money transfer with his address and name below, please do this fast and get back to me, mean while i never know you people were just fooling ma around the US, well god will take good care of my wife and family for me as you people have make me see hell over this, i would have not deal with you in the first place, but i want you to know that life is still ahead, i thank god for my life today, and he has forgive me for all my sins.

HERE IS THE TATTOO GUY DETAILS TO SEND THE PAYMENT.

RECIEVERS NAME: EWEMADE CURTIS
ADDRESS: 25 PLYMOUTH ROAD EDO STATE NIGERIA.
AMOUNT EXPECTED:$2,100USD
TEXT QUESTION: MY FRIEND
ANSWER: dill

YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW TO ENABLE HIM PICK THE MONEY.

SENDERS NAME..................................................
SENDERS ADDRESS............................................
AMOUNT SENT......................................................
MTCN NUMBER......................................................
TEXT QUESTION..................................................
ANSWER..............................................................

Please dont send a fake payment to him i dont want to be arrest by the police over here.

My regards to all members of your church.

Cheers
Bala

Quote:
May god forgiev you all your sin, you have real make me look as if am not man anough, well take good care of your self and pray hard, i want to go and see my sife. i am no homo and never do those things. How do I tell my wife sbout this

bala

We will send the money transfer tomorrow morning. Why did you keep up the hitman business? We would have given you all you need. I do not understand.

Annie Dikkledo

Quote:
I have recieve your mail, as soon as i recieve the details of the payment i will then send it to the tattoo guy and then you can live me alone.

I await your mail and payment information.

Regards
Bala

Bala,

Here you go. It was sent as requested with the question and answer as you asked.

Dill

Quote:
In regards to your mail, i must tell you i dont understand how you send the payment and details to me, you have to send me the senders name and the MTCN and the test question and answer, please do get back to me with the as i have promise him today will be the last day to recieve the payment, do send me the details the website is not opening here is like is unders construction, i await your mail and details.

REGARDS
BALA

Quote:
THIS IS WAHT THE TATTOO GUY SEND TO ME WHEN I SEND HIM THE TRACK YOU SEND TO ME.

At this moment Dot TK is a bit overwhelmed by all the new users. Therefore we are currently unable to handle your request.

Please come back again later. Thank you for using Dot TK!

HE CAN NOT ACESS THE MONEY PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS.

REGARDS

BALA

Balls,

The info is as follows:

MTCN: 8529637418
Sender: Dill Doe
Receiver: Curtis Ewemade
Amount: $2100.00
Question: My friend
Answer: Dill

Now go get the money! Run as fast as your legs can carry you.

Your wife's best friend,

Dill Doe

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for the information, but i hope is not what hoobit did the other time, like i told you beore in my previous mail before today i dont want to be involve in any fake payment with the Nigeria Police team, I will get back to you as soon as the payment is confirm by the tattoo guy, he has to run fast not me, i will get back to you today or tomrrow because am going to see my wife at the hospital, why did you include your wife best friend?
REGARDS
BALA

balls,

I assure you this is a real transaction. I am not one to dick around.

your wifes best friend,

Dill Doe

ballsack,

Is your tattoo boyfriend happy now? He got his money and now you are okay. How do you want to proceed from here?

your replacement,

Dill Doe

Quote:
You can see i did no0t reply you ever since because you are one of them who dont know how to send a western union, the tattoo guy has see it that is not my fault and he has ask me to forget about the payment, you can keep your fake payment to your self, you can see that god has started blessing me, my wife is out i just got a new job.

regards
bala

balls,

I am glad to hear the tattoo boyfriend received his money. Do you now want to talk about receiving your donation money? I understand you have a new job? What is it? I am glad your wife is out of the hospital. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dill Doe

Quote:
For your information the tattoo guy did not recieve your payment because you send a wrong payment to him, go and get your fucking money from the western union if you even make any payment there, but if you send a stupid one still go and get your fucking money, i guess you did not even make any payment at the first place, i have a new job i told you before, i will only thank your church for making me live a new life and have a good mind now.

regards
bala

Bala,

I sent the money EXACTLY as you said. Are you sure you can trust this tattoo boyfriend? He's not just pulling your dick is he? I think he took the money and lied to you.

I sent you the money. Now why are you still doing your hitman business? I paid a lot of money to a hacker who hacked into your computer and he showed me all the hitman emails you have sent out. Please explain this. If you truly turn your life around we can still discuss the donation money.

Dill Doe

Quote:
In regards to your mail
The western union here said no such transaction was made, they said that was a fake mtcn the tattoo guy is not lieing, you are the person lieing to me ok, even if i have to do my hitman job thats not your business, go to hell.

bala

balls,

I am not lying to you. The payment was made just as I said. I even showed you a picture of the money transfer. It is for real.

How long did you wait for Moe Lester holding the "I suck dick" sign? That is pretty funny. All those people saw you displaying a sign saying you are a homo. You love to eat cock. That was a good one!
Now on to the donation. If you truly change your ways and stop this hitman business we will take care of you. We just have you actually become a man of God and stop sinning!!

Dill Doe

Quote:
SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PAYMENT.
BALA

I do not know. I would check with your tattoo boyfriend. I think he is slipping your the salami. You tell him he got his money. Now, do you want your donation? If so, I want an explanation why you are still being a hitman. I need to trust you will not kill people when you are a member of my church.

Dill Doe

Quote:
May God have mercy on your soul.
now i have come up with the payment of the tattoo and my wife is fine now thank God for that.i never know you guys have been useing me as a fool ever since,you made me to bilive you all the scam and notseens you have been telink me about your so called CHURCH.you mabe me to druwn an tatoo i never know the mening about why?i have told you guys times without numbers that am no more an hitman and you still keep on asking me thesame thing why dont you have ears? you guys are SCAM.if claim to be a man of God you can not help those who are in need and made me to put all that i have into this but noting came out of it,do you think God will forgive you for all this i know one day we all will die and we will give account of ourself good or bad.am living a happy life now i dont whant any more SCAM from you again,dont worry about the tatoo i will find a way to wipe it off so that i will not have any affer with you SCAMSER again. my the good lord that we save have mercy on your soul .

Thanks

I know you to still be a hitman. I WAS CONTACTED BY ONE OF YOUR POTENTIAL VICTIMS!!! He sent me this message from you:

Look here this is going to be my last warning to you, yes you are to make the payment of $7,000 first before i will send you the tape, but western union will not allow you send the full amount that is why i want you to make it instumetaly starting the payment with $2,000 you will then send another one untile it gets to $7,000 all else you will die, i was thinking by now i would have recieve your first payment, dont play with me for i hate delay, here is the payment details again go now for your time has started counting.

RECIEVERS NAME: HARISON WILLIAMS
ADDRESS: 101B PALM JUICE AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM.
AMOUNT EXPECTED$2,000USD

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE THEN SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW.

SENDERS NAME.................................
AMOUNT SENT...................................
MTCN NUMBER..................................

Now quit your filty lying. If you want to be a Man of God the truth must be in you. You are a filthy man. Attest to the truth and confess to me your sins and we shall proceed.

Dill Doe.

And we conclude with

I know your wife is lonely and wants a real man, but could you tell her to quit calling me? She is kind of ugly and too fat for my liking. She looks like a mule.

Dill

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you all enjoyed this. It took a long time to finally get around to posting this.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have time to read it just now (last-minute shopping!) but this is definitely at the top of my x-mas reading list!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post it! I've been curious about the details of your modality ever since I saw your first tattoo pic. Very Happy

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This holds the shell of my main storyline, but once you read it you will see that I would never treat another lad the same way. He simply was immune or ignorant to any insult. I never thought I would get the tattoo so I had nothing to lose. I was simply out to insult him. Once he got the tattoo I became more invested and wanted to see just what all I could do to him.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Cheesecake King
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a work of art... Good job, mate!

"i was sick to one mouths now so sorry for that"
BearEater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad was so impervious to all those blatant insults, he really deserved to get D1ld03d!
Hats off!! Excellent job! Wink
TheMole
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! From hitman to holy man in such a short while. Bob Johnson, you SURE can turn lives around!!!!

--am very sure that you are mad man and idiot of the hightest -Felix Oseyomon
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great bait mate!!! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, what a pleasure to read! I felt his pain. Twisted Evil It was yummy.
$2100 for a tattoo? Shocked In Nigeria? More like 10 bucks!
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SWEET! clapping

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this phrase from the scammer in particular:

Quote:
....if you want to live for the rest of your life...

I don't really know of any other duration you could live your life.

At one point a few years ago, I considered living for the next 18 months, then spending the remainder of my life not being alive.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow this is great work. I especially love the part where he decides to give up murdering and devote his life to Christ. The forged note from the FBI had me rolling.

Oh and this part:

Quote:
I will like you to contact me on this new mail because this my mail is still bad email address that i dont want now, most people that are killers use this email address to contact me for bad job, i dont want any more mails from them any more, here is my new mail :[email protected] i want all our contact in this new mail.

He really went full bore into this born again facade.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to think he now has his own little church where he is spreading the good word. I really think he turned his life around. Really. Why are you looking at me like that? He at least must be very proud of his tattoo.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fascinating read. Thanks for posting it. I'm getting a complete bait ready for publication soon, and I know how much work it is just collecting all the emails and other crap together.

For the first half of the bait, the lad really doesn't seem too promising. He absolutely refuses to go off script, even though you dangle the church money in front of him pretty early on. He persists in his you-are-about-to-die mode for quite a while. I lost count of how many "this is my last email" emails he sent you. Very Happy

It's only when you hit what seemed an impasse (with your guy hiding under the bunker) that he opened up to going off scrip. BUT, as soon as he let himself get off script a little, he was completely hooked and would go as far off script as you wanted. It's hard to see where this sudden emotional investment came from, unless it was from the sheer bulk of work he did in his on-script mode.

He's a weird one in that he seemed to accept pretty easily that all the WU and MG problems were his fault, not yours. You're right, he's also weird in that he didn't respond to your insults at all. Perhaps he wasn't reading them?

Thanks again for posting it. Smile

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was an excellent, most entertaining tale there BJ.
Am gobsmacked by his level of dire stupidity. You lucky sonofabitch for catching such a gullible pet. Razz

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had that bait and the lad in my avatar at the same time. The lad in my avatar has made such a long bait that I do not know if I will ever submit it here. It is by far the harder bait to do, but not near the humor. I doubt I will ever have two like this going at the same time again. I found it very hard to work somedays...all I would do is think up the next stupid thing to make them do.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ahoyscourgeahead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the best thing since sliced bread! I've gone from giggling, to laughing uncontrollably, to dying of laughter. Excellent job.
Talli Waker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This.is.the.funniest.thing.EVER! I think I actually peed a little. clapping
amandahuggenkiss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, man. I didn't think you would pull it off!

In the end the only thing this lad "killed" was grammar...
Lagos FC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob, I've gotta tip my hat off to you, that was one serious counter-scam! After reading that it prompted me to join up here just so I could reply because that was pure comedy genius! Who said you can't scam a scammer!!?!!

One thing I thought was bizarre was on 2 occasions he started the message of with 'top of the morning to you' !!! Where did he get that from?! I'm sure they don't get Father Ted in Nigeria!!

I was kind of hoping you'd completely spill the beans at the end and say to him that is was a deliberate revenge to teach him a lesson. I'm intrigued to know what the real set-up was though because he said he was scamming for his 'master' who had an English name? Obviously you cannot trust the fool one bit, and he may have been chatting rubbish to make himself look like a victim but he did seem to become more honest as time went on.

Bizarrely it seems to have had a positive effect on his life, it has made him evalute his life and get a REAL job, and he has a permenant reminder on his arm that scamming is for losers!

I also loved all those names you made up! You owned him in the end Bob!! I can't wait to have a go, all I need is some gullible scammer to email me now...
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am no homo and never do those things. How do I tell my wife sbout this
said the man with the 'I give bj;s' tattoo.

clapping Hilarious, bobj, excellent baiting.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheMole wrote:
That's great! From hitman to holy man in such a short while. Bob Johnson, you SURE can turn lives around!!!!

I second that!
Please save me Rev B0b!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are good.
Rinky Tink Tink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a newb here, and still reading up and getting ideas.

I almost shit myself laughing at this. Very Happy Very Happy

Hats off to the baiter. I just hope I can get anywhere close to this level of craziness in future.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic