SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Balla Hitman Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first email, since he did not actually contact me

I do not understand? How did you find who I am? Who sent you!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir,

You have not responded to my email yet. I will pay you anything you want! Please sir, just leave me alone. I don't want to die!!!! Please don't hurt me.

Quote:
Look here you bitch.
You think you can run for life, thank god my boys have finanlt fine
you, i want to let you know thjat some one paid me to kill you and
that i must do if you dont comply with me and my boys, my boys are
watcing you every day of your life now, if you want to live for the
rest of your life you have to make the said payment of 15,000usd and i
will send you a recorded tape of the person who want you dead, but if
you did not comply with me then you will fine your self in hell.
You have 3days to comply and send the money to my boys or die, this
was the same warning given to rahim jude the manager of zenith bank in
UK who was shot dead last week by my boys, if you want to be like him
then i will ask my boys to get you.
get back to me as you have 3days to do this.
agent killer

Please sir, don't kill me! I will do whatever you want, just don't hurt me! I am a minister and have taken a vow of poverty. I cannot raise $15,000 is three days! Please reconsider and get back to me. I might be able to get you $1,500 to start with. Please sir, have pity on an old man!

Rev B0b

Quote:
Look here you.
I want to let you know that my boys are very angry at this time, i want you to run now as fast as your leg can carry you to the MONEY GRAM OFFICE an make the said payment you want to start with so i can ask my boys to cam down, i want to let you know that your fucking money is nothing to me as well, some of my boys have travel to NIGERIA to kill one senate president who fail ro comply, i will like you to make this payment to them now as soon as you recieve this mail, if you dont move now to make the payment i will ask my boys who are watching you to track you down now, dont let me here from them that you have not make the payment i will send you their private email address were you will send the payment details to.

RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LEG CAN CARRY YOU TO THE MONEY GRAM OUTLET AND MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF 1,500USD TO THEM IN NIGERIA NOW.

FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

RECIEVERS NAME: YOMIREJU MONDAY
ADDRESS: PLOTE 45B GUENESS ROAD ABUJA NIGERIA.
TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER:MONDAY
AMOUNT SENT:1,500USD

AFTER THE PAYMENT SEND HIM THE PAYMENT DETAILS VIA PRIVATE EMAIL:[email protected]

SENDER NAME:
ADDRESS:
MONEY CONTROL NUMBER (8 DIGIT):
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER:
AMOUNT SENT:

MAKE THIS PAYMENT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL, SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO HIS EMAIL. [email protected]

GOOD LUCK
AGENT KILLER

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RECIEVERS NAME: YOMIREJU FRIDAY
TEST QUESTION: BOB JOHNSON
ANSWER: FRIDAY

SENDER NAME: Bob Johnson
ADDRESS: 2721 Final St, Mos Isley, TE 101101
MONEY CONTROL NUMBER (8 DIGIT): 48241206
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER: Bob Johnson
AMOUNT SENT: Friday

Here is the requested money. Please leave me alone now! I have never hurt anyone!

Quote:
HERE IS THE TOP HITMAN
I JUST SENT THIS EMAIL TO MY BOSE AND HE SAID THIS WAS NOT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION HE GAVE TO YOU, THE PAYMENT NAME IS MONDAY NOT FRIDAY, SO IF YOU LOVE YOUR SELF YOU BETTER RUN BACK AND CORRECT THE MISTAKE, I GUESS MY BOSE MUST HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT ME THAT I DONT LIKE TOO MUCH TALK, AND WHEN YOU HAVE CORRECT THIS SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECIEPT.
DONT LET ME OTHER THE BOYS THAT ARE WATCHING YOU TO GET AT YOU.
GO AND CORRECT THE MISTAKE NOW, BEFORE IS TOO LATE.

HITMAN

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER:MONDAY

SENDER NAME: Bob Johnson
ADDRESS: 2721 Final St, Mos Isley, TE 101101
MONEY CONTROL NUMBER (8 DIGIT): 48241206
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER: Bob Johnson & Monday
AMOUNT SENT: $1500.00

I am sorry, I thought you meant the day, so I changed it from Monday to Friday. I have resubmitted it through money gram. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

Quote:
look here bob.
I just recieve a mail from my hitman and he said you have send him the payment details, but i must tell you if the payment is not confirm by him, or the control number is not correct, then i will not tell him what to do, he never talk too much, so i want you to know that if you have send him a rong information and you allow him wast his time to the bank.
you will only fine your self a dead man.
as for the boys are still watching you.
and send me the scan copy of the payment slip now for virification.

good luck
agent killer

Yes, I gave the correct information. I do not know what you mean about scanning receipt. How do you do this? Please leave me alone.

I could offer you lots more money through my church if you turn from your evil ways and join my church. If you are interested let me know.

Bob

You have your money now? We are good? You will leave me alone now?

Quote:
Look here you.
Just be praying that my boys get the money, because i have not recieve any information from them, but if they did not collect the money, you know what will happen to you.
just let me find out from them first.
good luck i will get back to you to send you the tape as soon as the money is recieve.
agent killer

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is still time for you to repent. Give me back my money and become a member of my church. We give donations in excess of $40,000 to new members to spread the word of God. Give up your evil ways, no longer shall you kill for money. Instead you shall be a man of God and you shall spread the good word through BJ's.

God be with you,

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Quote:
Look here you.
I just got to the bank and the control number is not correct,i guess my bose told you who i am and i dont want this rubish to repit him self, how there you send me a wrong control number, i want you to run as fast as your leg can carry you and send me the correct control number all else i will ask the boys that are watching you to send you to hell, i have not tell my bose bala hassan about this because if he gets to know that you send a wrong control number then he will not live you alive for mistaking the control number, you better run as fast as you can and send me the number now.
you have few hours left.
hitman

Quote:
look here you.
i just got an information from my boy who want to pick the money in nigeria and he said the money control number is not real, you have just cuase more problem for your self, i told before, now i will other them to kill you now, look at how you put your self in hell, you bette run back before the boys get at you and send me the correct control number now.
time is not on your side, shirt you just kill your self.
bala hassan

Dear Balls,

I got you the money!!! What more do yo want!! Your boys are lying and keeping the money for themselves! I gave you the money now leave me alone!!

I have seen no killers yet. Are we good then? You got the money? You guys go suck cock now?

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO RUN BACK TO MONEY GRAM WERE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEE
IF YOUR MONEY WAS TAKEN BY ANY OF MY BOYS, BECAUSE YOUR DEATH FILE
WILL SOON BE SIGN BY MY HITMAN, THE PERSON WHO PAID US TO KILL YOU
HAVE ADDED MORE $5,000 TO KILL YOU NOW, SO NO ONE PICK YOUR MONEY, YOU
BETTER GET BACK TO ME BEFORE THE DEATH FILE WILL BE SIGN BY MY HITMAN.

BALA HASSAN
AGENT KILLER

Dear Bald Asshand,

I have sent the money like you asked. Please stop asking for more! I gave you all that I have. I could get you much more if you would change your ways and become a member of my church.

I saw your men watching me this weekend. They didn't know I saw them, but I did. They were playing with themselves. They will not smack me around like they do to themselves.

Go Away!

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Quote:
Look here Bob.this my be the last email you will receive before you die.yes you deed send the money but there was an error for my boys to pick the money up.my boy informed me that the money that you sent where invalid control number which i have informed you about.you can run to the bank and get back your money and resend it to the if you love toy live and the life of your family?i informed my boys not to do any thing to you till now, but is you do not resend the money then fine your self to hell.

agent killer
[/code]

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ballsinhand,

I will go back to moneygram today. Tell your men to stay away. I will see if what you say is true. I have been able to get a little more money to persuade you to leave me alone. I can give you a total of $5,800 if you promise to leave me alone and consider my debt paid in full. Agreed?

Rev B0b

baldasshands,

I have gotten the money back. They said at moneygram there were no mistakes. They think the person getting the money must be limp in the wrists. I've got the money back and am waiting instructions. Please sir, $5,800 is all I can get. Please get back to me.

Rev B0b

Quote:
I have ask them to live you now, but if you fail this time then death is yours, go back and see.
send me the correct payment info;
bala hassan

Quote:
I have ask them to live you now, but if you fail this time then death is yours, go back and see.
send me the correct payment info;
bala hassan

assballs,

I have the money to send to you. Give me a bank account number to transfer it to so we can never speak again. I do not trust moneygram again. There have been too many mistakes and I do not trust them. I will not leave the house again until I transfer the money. It has been too long and I do not trust your killers will not kill me. I have seen them again. I yelled at them last night and ran away. They acted confused, but I knew they were following me. Tell them to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Give me the bank number and I will get the money to you this morning.

Rev B0b

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE NOT ME, I WILL TEL THE BOYS TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE TO DO THIS, AM NOT GIVEN YOU A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER BECAUSE I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING, AND I DONT WANT IT IN MY ACCOUNT, I WANT YOU TO RUN BACK TO MONEY GRAM AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT NOW, MY BOYS WILL ALLOW YOU GO TO THE MONEY GRAM WITHOUT HARM, BUT IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS NOW, I WILL ASK THEM TO COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU THERE, MOVE NOW TO ANOTHER MONEY GRAM SHOP AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU, AND YOU HAVE SEEN NOW THAT MY BOYS DID NOT PICK UP YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THE MONEY GRAM WANTS YOU DEAD THATS WHY THE MISTAKE WAS MADE, I WANT YOU TO DO THAT NOW AND GET BACK TO ME WITH ALL PAYMENT DEATILS, BUT IF YOU DID NOT THEN DEATH IS YOURS. LIVE YOUR HOME NOW AND GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AS I HAVE SAID YOU ARE SAFE, BUT IF IN YOUR NEXT MAIL I DID NOT RECIEVE THE PAYMENT THEN HELL AWAIT YOU.

BALA HASSAN

ballsandass,
I have sent the money again. Please sir, have your men pick up the money this time. I will not leave the house again until I hear it is safe. The moneygram number is: 4856787901 for $5,800. That is all I have. Please don't hurt me.

Rev B0b

Quote:
lokk here you man.
are you joking with me or what, the money gram number is not 10 digit, it has 8 digit control number, if you are playing with me then i will ask my boys to track you down, dont fuck with me thisn time, go and make the payment now .
bala hassan

Quote:
BOB what the hell is wrong with you for the last time, what do you take me for, i will ask the boys to track you down if i did not recieve the payment information now, what you sent to me was rubish, and for the last time, you have to go out now and re make this payment money gram i did not ask you to use the western union, i want you to make this payment instumentaly so you dont have proble any more, i want you to make the payment of $2,400 to monday yomireju and croger halis in UK, this will be the last payment infiormation am given you but if you fail this time then i will not send you any more mail then my boys will send you to hell. you are very safe to go out and make the payment, it is when you fail to make this payment thats when you are not safe.

PAYMENT INFORMATION TO NIGERIA.
ADDRESS: 35 OMOSEDE STREET GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY
AMOUNT:$2,400

PAYMENT INFORMATION TO UK.
RECIEVERS NAME:CROGER HALIS
ADDRESS: 48B PALM JUICE AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM
TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER HALIS
AMOUNT $2,400

WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MADE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW:
NIGERIA PAYMENT DEATILS

SENDER NAME
ADDRESS
CONTROL NUMBER
AMOUNT SENT
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER
SCAN COPY OF EACH PAYMENT

UK PAYMENT DEATILS

SENDER NAME
ADDRESS
CONTROL NUMBER
AMOUNT SENT
TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER
SCAN COPY OF EACH PAYMENT

THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO LIVE, BUT IF YOU FAIL, I WILL ADVICE YOU START WRITTING DOWN YOUR WILLS.

BALA HASSAN

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You didn't get the money? Are your balls mush? I do not trust you. Your men will kill me if I leave the house, I know it. Give me a bank account number to send the money to. Then we can both be sure the money is there. Now leave me alone. PLEASE!

Rev B

Quote:
you better run and make the payment into this account now before i change my mind.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME: ESTHER OKHUELEIGBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER:22029419
SORT CODE;600529
BIC NUMBER:NWBKGTB2L
IBAN NUMBER:GB95NWBK60052922029419
BANK NAME: NATWEST BANK
ADDRESS:11 HIGH STREET CHISLEHURST KENT BR7 5AR

I will get you the money as soon as I can, but I need proof your men will not hurt me. I have been watching out my window all weekend. Your men are out there. I saw them and you know what I am talking about. You need to prove to me they will not hurt me. I need a hand written message with your signature telling them not to hurt me. I will use this to show them if they attack me on my way to the bank.

Rev B0b

Quote:
look here man
You dont need to tell me how to talk to my boys ok, i want you to run now as fast as you can, and make the payment and then send me the scan copy of the transfer slip, if i want them to harm you i will have not given you the account details, i would have ask them to come direct to your room and kill you, i want you to run now to the bank as you are safe, but if you fail to make the payment into thye bank account then death await you.
bala hassan

I will not leave my house without the handwritten note that is signed by you telling them to not harm me. I see a car parked by my house. They are watching. How do I know they have your latest orders? I don't!!!! Scan the note and send it to me and you get your money. Then leave me alone. Okay?

Rev B0b

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE MY WORLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT, I WANT YOU TO AVOID THE ACCOUNT PAYMENT AND THEN RUN TO THE WESTERN UNION OUTLET AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO MY BOYS IN NIGERIA AND IN UK, I WANT THIS PAYMENT SPLIT IN 3 PAYMENT, I WANT THE PAYMENT MADE NOW AS SOON AS THIS MAIL IS RECIEVE,

YOU ARE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT THIS WAY, $1,800 TO MOHAMED HOGER IN UK AND $2,000 TO MONDAY YOMIREJU IN NIGERIA AND ALSO $2,000 TO LUCKY OKOEKPEN IN NIGERIA WHICH MAKES $5,800 THE FULL AMOUNT. FIND THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW.

PAYMENT TO MOHAMED IN UK.

RECIEVERS NAME:MOHAMED HOGER
ADDRESS: 35B PALM JUICE AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM.
TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
ANSWER HOGER
AMOUNT $1,800

PAYMENT TO MONDAY YOMIREJU IN NIGERIA
RECIEVERS NAME:MONDAY YOMIREJU
ADDRESS: 45 OLD AGBOR ROAD GARRIKI ABUJA NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY
AMOUNT $2,000

PAYMENT TO LUCKY OKOEKPEN IN NIGERIA

RECIEVERS NAME:LUCKY OKOEKPEN
TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER LUCKY
AMOUNT $2,000

WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MAKE VIA WESTERN UNION THEN SEND ME EACH PAYMENT DEATILS BELOW.

SENDERS NAME
ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT EACH
EACH MTCN NUMBER
EACH TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER,

I DONT WANT THIS MONEY PAID UNDER ANY SECURE MODE OF THE WESTERN UNION, TELL THEM IS FOR THE CHILD HOOD FUNDS DONATION IF THE WESTERN UNION ASK YOU, BUT IF I DID NOT RECIEVE THIS PAYMENT FOR THE LAST TIME THEN DEATH IS YOURS, IF YOU SEE ANY OF MY BOYS JUST TELL THEM BALA THE TOP MAN, THEY WILL LIVE YOU, I HAV EGIVEN YOU THE CODE OF THE ASSASINS CREW, I CAN NOT SEND YOU ANY WRITEN IS AGAINST THE LAW OF THE CREW, GO NOW TO WESTERN UNION NOT MONEY GRAM THIS TIME AND I DONT WANT ANY MISTAKE OVER THIS ANY MORE.

I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE.
GOOD LUCK DONT FORGET BALA THE TOP MAN IS THE CODE.

BALA HASSAN
AGENT KILLER

I WILL ONLY GIVE YOU THIS WORD TO TELL THEM IF THEY GET TO YOU, I JUST WANT YOU O BE SURE, I KNOW THEY WILL NOT COME OVER TO YOU AS I HAVE TOLD THEM NOT TO

Quote:
bob why up till now i have not recieve your payment information, i have ask you to go out and make the payment with the payment details i sent to you, it is when you refuse to make the payment that is when my hitman will come and track you down.
bala hassan

As I have told you, I will not leave my house now without a signed note from you telling your men not to hurt me. I have stayed in my house now for four days. I am afraid. Every person I see walk by I wonder if they are you. Do you have no nuts?

I will go make the payment as soon as I have the note.

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB
I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST MAIL TO YOU IF I DID NOT RECIEVE YOUR PAYMENT AS I HAVE SEND YOU THIS NOTE, THEN YOU WILL DIE SILENTLY IN YOUR HOUSE, I WANT YOU TO RUN NOW TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL, ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK I DONT WANT YOU TO GIVE ANY BODY THE MONEY ON THE WAY, GO DIRECT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND THEN SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS, IF THE BANK ASK YOU ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE SENT MONEY, JUST TELL THEM IS FOR YOUR LOVES ONCE IN NIGREIA AND IN UK, IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS THEN DEATH WILL VISITE YOU.

TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
ANSWER HOGER
AMOUNT $1,800

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY
AMOUNT $2,000

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER LUCKY
AMOUNT $2,000

WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MAKE VIA WESTERN UNION THEN SEND ME EACH PAYMENT DEATILS BELOW.

SENDERS NAME
ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT EACH
EACH MTCN NUMBER

DO THIS NOW AND GET BACK TO ME,WITH ALL PAYMENT INFORMATION SO I CAN SEND YOU THE TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD, FIND ATTACH COPY OF THE NOTE.

BALA HASSAN

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB
I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST MAIL TO YOU IF I DID NOT RECIEVE YOUR PAYMENT AS I HAVE SEND YOU THIS NOTE, THEN YOU WILL DIE SILENTLY IN YOUR HOUSE, I WANT YOU TO RUN NOW TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL, ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK I DONT WANT YOU TO GIVE ANY BODY THE MONEY ON THE WAY, GO DIRECT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND THEN SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS, IF THE BANK ASK YOU ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE SENT MONEY, JUST TELL THEM IS FOR YOUR LOVES ONCE IN NIGREIA AND IN UK, IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS THEN DEATH WILL VISITE YOU.

TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
ANSWER HOGER
AMOUNT $1,800

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY
AMOUNT $2,000

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER LUCKY
AMOUNT $2,000

SENDERS NAME
ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT EACH
EACH MTCN NUMBER

DO THIS NOW AND GET BACK TO ME,WITH ALL PAYMENT INFORMATION SO I CAN SEND YOU THE TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD, FIND ATTACH COPY OF THE NOTE.

BALA HASSAN

Quote:
what the hell is wrong bob, why up till now i have not recieve your payment information as i have sent you the note you ask for, if by your next mail i did not recieve the payment information then just forget about it and face death.
bala hassan

I would appreciate you not pressuring me. I am very nervous and have not left the house now for 5 days. My printer is very slow and it took a while to print your letter. I am on my way to the bank now to transfer the money to the bank account you gave me a few days ago like we discussed.

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB, I DONT WANT YOU T USE THE ACCOUNT ANY MORE, I ANT YOU TO USE THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW, AS FOR THE ACCOUNT DOS NOT WORK ANY MORE, JUST USE THE WESTEN UNION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW, DO THIS AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

TEST QEUSTION MY NAME
ANSWER HOGER
AMOUNT $1,800

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER MONDAY
AMOUNT $2,000

TEST QUESTION MY NAME
ANSWER LUCKY
AMOUNT $2,000

SENDERS NAME
ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT EACH
EACH MTCN NUMBER

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Balls,

Here is the WU transfer. You may track it on XXXXXXXX

The codes needed are: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Code: XXXX

Please advise me when you receive this so I can process the rest.
I used the one for Mohamed Hoger with test question what is my name, and Hoger.

Rev B0b

Quote:
Look here Bob
i can see you are very much ready to die, i did not ask you to make
the payment under any secure mode, i have told you this before, you
better run back to the western union office were you make the payment
an ask them to take the payment out from the secure mode, there is no
way my boys can pick the money, just do what i say now, i want to let
you know that this willbe my last mail to you, and if you did not do
what i say then my boys will come over you again, just get the money
out from the security mode and send me the mtcn number now.
goodluck '
bala hassan

He must have checked at least 75 times. Quite funny.

How many times must I send this money before your men can collect it? Are they illiterate? I think they are too busy giving each other hand jobs. Tell them to get it right. I sent you a copy of the Western Union transfer. GO GET YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I have paid you and now you must leave me alone. I have done my part. If you do not stop now I will contact the FBI.

Rev B0b

Quote:
look here bob i have told my boys about that they have to get the payment slip from the secure code, i will like you to go ahead and make the other payment why i wait to here from them about the payment you made, dont ever let me here you say about the FBI if you want to get to the fbi the i will ask them to kill you, run now and make the other payment to nigeria as i await to send you the tape of the person who paid me to kill you.
bala hassan

Here is the info for Monday Yomireju
$2,000.00
Test question: My name
Answer: Monday
code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pin: xxxxx

Quote:
look here bob,
i have recieve your mail and i have found the scan copy of the slip, i will like you to send me your full name as you use in making the payment, what i see there is not bob johnson i know you, if you have use another name of your i want you to send it to me now why i send to my boys, do this now and go on woth the other payment so i can send you the tape asap.
bala hassan

Quote:
BOB WHY UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEAD FROM YOU, THE BOYS COULD NOT PICK UP THE MONEY BECUASE YOU USE A DEFEREND NAME ON THE PAYMENT, I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME WHICH YOU USE IN MAKING EACH PAYMENT, YOU HAVE ONE MORE PAYMENT TO MAKE I THINK THAT IS CLEARV TO YOU BOB.
BALA HASSAN

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB.
I THINK THE RIGHT TIME HA COME FOR MY TO PUT A STOP TO HE SHIT, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TAKE ME FOR, HOW THERE YOU SEND ME A FAKE PAYMENT SLIP, MY BOYS JUST CALLED ME AND INFORM ME THAT THE PAYMENT WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IN THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND WEB SITE, I CAN NOW SEE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE GO AHEAD TO COME AND KILL YOU THEN BECUASE IF NOT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SEND ME THE CORRECT PAYMENT SLIP, OR MAKE THE PAYMENT NOT THE FAKE TYPE, MY HITMAN HAS CONCLUDED THAT YOU MUST DIE AND ALL OTHER BOYS ARE ON HIS SIDE, DONT BE SURPRISE THAT THEY WILL COME OVER YOU ANYTIME FROM NOW. I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT IT HERE YOUR SELF www.westernunion.com not available for pick up.
BALA HASSAN

Quote:
you have just cost your self a very big death, am so sorry to tell you that we will have to carry on with our job by killing you.
hitman

I don't know what you want from me you ignorant trouser snake. I have sent the money like you asked. I have done everything you asked and still you complain. It is not my fault if you do not know how to pick up money from Western Union. You just want to kill me? Is that it? Get your facts right and get back to me with your real name so you can pick up the money. I will be waiting. I have the doors locked and blocked so good luck trying to get in my house.

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB
I WANT TO INORM YOU THAT ALL YOU WANT TO DO NOW IS CAUSE DEATH FOR YPOUR SELF, I WANT YOU TO RUN OW TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE WERE YOU MAKE TE PAYMENT AND TELL THEM THE MONEY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP, I DONT WANT TO KILL YOU IN ANY FACT, JUST RUN THERE BEFORE IS TOO LATE OK, THE WESTERN GAVE YOU A WRONG PAYMENT DETAILS AND THE PAYMENT WAS NOT TRANSFER.

BALA HASSAN

I SENT THE MONEY LIKE BALLS ASKED!!! It is not my fault if he is dumber than an alcoholic goat. I have sent the money to two of the three people. I will send the money to the third when my safety is promised. Tell Balls to quick sucking cock and go to Western Union and pick up the money.

Bob

I can no longer make any payments. I can not go outside. I have been contacted by your killer and he said he is coming for me. I can not leave the house now. You guys are so stupid! Go pick up your money!!!! Why should I send more when you can't get the money I already sent? I checked online and it said it is available, ready to pick up. Are you retarded? Are you really a hitman? Have you ever done this before?

Get back to me when you have a brain.

Rev B0b

Quote:
OK THEN SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME WHICH YOU USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT, SEND ME THE SITE WERE YOU SEE THE PAYMENT AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP. DO THIS NOW BECAUSE MY BOYS ARE NOT HAVING ACESS TO THE MONEY YOU SENT.
BALA HASSAN

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just check the website I told you about. I just checked it and it is waiting for pick up. My name on the form is Robert Johnson. Bob is short for Robert.

Quote:
OK THEN I WILL SEND TO MY BOYS NOW, JUST CHILL OUT.
BALA HASSAN

CHILL OUT??!! You want me to chill out? You have sent death eaters to kill me and you want me to chill out? My car was broken into this morning and my stuff was stolen! This was your men I know it! How can I chill out??!! You said I would be safe if I paid you. Well, I PAID YOU NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

Rev B0b

Quote:
you have not complete your payment you know that, so run and do that now with the payment details.

Quote:
this is the right time you nor the western union stop this means, my boys just inform me that you made a wrong payment, the payment is not on the western union here and is not in any of the location you made a wrong payment, go and get your fucking money from them, dont play with me bob for the last time, go to the western union and tell them this before i lose my hanger on you, tell them the money is not available for pick up, this will be my last warning to you bob.
bala hassan

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB
I JUST WANT TO INFORM THAT MY HITMAN HAS TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE ONE MAKING ALL THIS, HE HAS TO GET TO THE BANK WERE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND FIND OUT ABOUT THIS,SO BOB I SPEAR YOUR LIFE YOU WANT TO TAKE ME FOR JOKE, NOW YOU HAVE CHOOSEN TO DIE, I WILL ASK THE BOYS WATCHING YOU TO GET BACK TO YOUR HOUSE NOW AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEAD, THE PERSON WHO PAID ME TO KILL YOU HAS ADD ANOTHER PAYMENT ON YOUR HEAD, HE HAS ASK US TO KILL YOU BY ALL MEANS.

SORRY YOU FUCK IT UP ALL
BALA HASSAN \
AGENT KILLER

An email accidentally goes to balla, even though it is "intended" for my friend

Dear Stu Pidashol,

I am in need of your help. I have a hitman that is threatening to kill me unless I pay him to leave me alone. I have tried numerous times to pay him, but he has been unable to collect. I believe you live near him, and am wondering if you could get the money to him.

I donated $75,000 to you a few years back when I made you a member of my church. I have never asked for anything since, and would like you to do this favor for me so this killer will spare my life. Please consider helping me, I am getting very scared.

I have offered to help this man and make a donation to him if he became a member of my church, but he has not been interested. He is asking for $5,800. If the church donated the money I could offer him over $100,000 but he does not seem to understand this. So, I am in need of your help since he can't seem to collect the western union transfers I have sent him.

Please contact me as soon as you get this. I fear for my life!!

God Bless,

Rev B0b J0hns0n

I am trying. Please give me a little more time. I do not know why you cannot receive the money through western union. I just need a little more time. I am requesting assistance from one of my church members in your country. I am hoping he can deliver the money to you. Please, tell your men to wait a little longer!!

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK BOB I MUST TELL YOU NO WAY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A WRONG PAYMENT TO ME, DO NOT GIVE ANYONE THE MONEY, I WILL SEND YOU A NEW BANK ACCOUNT TOMORROW GET THE MONEY READY AND THEN TRANSFER INOT THE NEW ACCOUNT TOMORROW, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE STORIES, GET THE MONEY TBY TOMORROW AND I WILL SEND YOU THAT BANK ACCOUNT. DONT PLAY WITH ME THIS TIME
BALA HASSAN

Quote:
LOOK BOB
NOW THAT THE WESTERN UNION OR YOU HAVE MEANS UP, I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS LAST CHANCE, BECAUSE MY BOYS SAW YOU TALKING WITH SOME ONE BUT I ASK THEM NOT TO KILL YOU THAT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, BUT IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE CAUSE THIS TIME MY HITMAN WILL NOT LIVE YOU ALIVE FOR 2MINS TO SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER, I HAVE FINNALY GET A NEW ACCOUNT FOR YOU, YOU HAVE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THIS ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA , AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS TRANSFER I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP, BOB DONT FUK WITH ME THIS LAST TIME, JUST GO AND THANK YOUR GOD THAT I HAVE TO HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND BUT IF YOU FAIL THIS TIME THEN JUST TELL THE MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH THAT YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY, I WANT THAT MONEY $5,800 TRANSFER INTO THIS ACCOUNT AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MAIL, I WANT TO SEE THE TRANSFER SLIP IN YOUR NEXT MAIL, I HAVE TOLD MY BOYS TO ALLOW YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SO YOU ARE FREE TO RUN TO THE BANK, DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE IN THIS TRANSFER THIS IS BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH THIS TIME, AND DO NOT GIVE ANY ONE THE MONEY ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK, MAKE THE TRANSFER AND THEN YOU WILL BE SAVE AND I WILL SEND YOU THAT TAPE OF THIS PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN NIGERIA YOU KNOW THIS HITMAN NAME IN NIGERIA , WANT THIS MONEY TRANSFER BEFORE HE LIVES THE COUNTRY FOR ANOTHER JOB.

THAT IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME: OCEANIC BANK NIGERIA PLC
ACCOUNT NAME :YOMIREJU MONDAY OSABO
ACCOUNT NUMBER:3000001009417
ADDRESS: 1011 BENIN AUCHI ROAD BENIN CITY NIGERIA

AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS MADE I WANT YOU TO CALL HIM AND INFORM HIM WITH HIS PRIVATE NUMBER +2348074535714 IF YOU WANT TO LIVE BOB THEN GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS TRANSFER WITHOUT DELAY.

BALA HASSAN
AGENT KILLER

I will go to the bank tomorrow to make the transfer.

Rev B0b

Quote:
Bob you better do so because time is not on your side ny more, do exactly what i say and you will be free from all this and live long, but if you fail then death is yours, i repeat my self do not give any one the money on your way to the bank to make the transfer, do that and send me the tramsfer slip now.
bala hassan

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what the hell is qrong bob, why up till now i have not recieve your transfer slip, you told me that you will be going to the bank today, i have told my hitman that he should have patience and give you time to make the transfer, if by the end of today i did not recieve your transfer slip, then you have choosen to die.
bala hassan

It is a local holiday here today and the bank is closed. I should be able to get the money transferred early tomorrow. Please, just one more day! I promise the money is coming!

Rev B0b

Quote:
i just comfirm from my boys, they said ok then, if by tomorrow i did not recieve it then i will not send you any more mail hell will recieve you then, i want the scan copy of the transfer slip as soon as the transfer is made, i dont want any mistake in this like the western union and you did, any mistake i will not spear any life for it.
bala hassan

Quote:
look bob
this will be my last mail if i dont recieve the scan copy of the transfer slip today, blood will shell if i dont recieve it today,
bala hassan

Quote:
what the hell is wrong with you Bob , i think i have given you anough time for this, because if i have to chage my mind dont put the fault on me then why up till now i have not recieve the transfer slip, you promise to make the transfer today, dont make me give my hitman the order to kill you because he will not listen to your prayer when you want to die, he has been very angry with you since you and the western union played with him, i want that transfer slip sent to me now and assure the money has being transfer already.
bala hassan

Quote:
look here mr bob
i want to assure you that you would have being dead last night when i got angry thet you have not transfer the funds, you were very lucky i call my bose and he ask me to live you that you promise to make the transfer today, but if by today i call my bose and he said no payment has being made, then i dont know how our death will loook like, have you ever see any on die very slow before if not then yours will be the first you your self will see, i dont know why my bose is still keeping you alive, you have wast so much of his time, just count your self lucky that he has not got his high drug from china.
i smell death around you if you dont make the transfer today.
hitman

I have to wait for the bank to open you IDIOT! You hitman has sent me a threatening message that he is going to kill me today!!!! I AM NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE NOW!!!! I will wait until I hear that it is once again safe to go to my bank. YOU NEED TO GET CONTROL OF YOUR HITMAN BEFORE HE KILLS ME! He is nothing but a half-witted trouser snake!!

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK BOB
I HAVE TO CALL HIM AND LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE TRANSFER NOW, BUT IF I DID NOT RECIEVE THE PAYMENT THEN YOU FIND YOUR SELF IN HELL, GO NOW I HAVE ASK HIM TO LIVE YOU ALIVE, I WANT YOU TO TAKE ALONG WITH THE LETTER I SENT YOU THE OTHER DAY SO YOU CAN HOLD AT HAND BUT DO NOT SHOW ANY ONE ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANK MAKE THE TRANSFER AND SEND ME THE TRANSFER SLIP NOW, HITMAN WAS ANGRY THAT YOUR TIME OF DELAY IS TOO MUCH. GO NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT.
BALA HASSAN

I will send the money tomorrow right away at 10:00 am when the bank opens. They cannot do international transfers anymore today since it is after 12:00 pm which abides by the orders set forth by "The Pitch" ala Bentrim. These directives were later upheld by Judges Simdorn and Satter in the championship court of 1990.

Like I said, tomorrow at 10:00 am. Just chill out. All this stress is going to make you bust a nut.

Rev B0b

Quote:
look bob
you have being saying tomorow and have all complain and excuse, i dont want this to happen like the western union, that you wast my time with, i want that transfer done today, as soon as you make the transfer send me the scan copy of the transfer slip, dont give me any more excuse in this any more, you are wasting my time, i just say sorry for you if you give me more excuse again, you can see why my hitman is very angry with you because of this excuses.
good luck
bala hassan

Crusty Balls,

I am on my way to the bank now. If I so much as see your homo friends the deal is off and I am going to the FBI. DO NOT HAVE ME FOLLOWED! I am tired of being scared. I am sending the money for THE LAST TIME. You should be ashamed of yourself. You must be the most incompetent hitman ever. I mean, you don't even know how to cash money transfers set up by you. Are you retarded? If it doesn't work this time don't blame me again like the other times. I HAVE DONE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED.

Go to hell

Rev B0b

Ballsucker,

I have fulfilled my obligation. Please open the attachment to find the requested transfer receipt. As noted on the receipt the money may take up to one business day to be released into your account, which means it may take as late as Monday. I would appreciate never hearing from you again now that I have paid you once again, and for the last time. Suck on that.

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK BOB
AS SOON ASTHE PAYMENT IS CONFIRM BY MY BOYS IN NIGERIA I WILL THEN SEND YOU THE RECORDED TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD, DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS TO ANY ONE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO WANT YOU DEAD

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB THE SACN COPY YOU SENT TO ME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHOWING HERE, I WANT YOU TO RE SEND ME THE SCAN COPY TO ENABLE ME LOOK AT IT FOR PROPER VERIFICATION OF TRANSFER FUNDS, THAT SLIP WILL MAKE ME KNOW THAT THERE WAS NO MISTAKE IN THE TRANSFER, I WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME NOW, AN ASSURE THAT THE MONEY WILL GET INTO THE ACCOUNT BY MONDAY, BECAUSE I HAVE PARCEL YOUR TAPE AND WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRM IN THE ACCOUNT, BUT IF NOT THEN I WILL HAVE TO CLOSE THIS FOR DEATH.
BALA HASSAN

Quote:
what the hell is wrong bob
i told you to re send me the scan copy of the transfer slip, why up till now i have not recieve it, i hope the transfer was made becuase i will not want to here any mistake in that transfer i have prepare your tape but if by monday my boys did no see the money in the account i just say sorry for you i will not send you an email to let you know they did not recieve the money death will have to tell you, just hope the payment was made.
bala hassan

I sent the scan, go shove it up your ass!!!! I sent you the money and you will have it on Monday!!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Rev B0b

Quote:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG BOB
REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME WITH YOU, IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO HELL IS NOT MY FAULT THEN, I JUST RECIEVE A CALL FROM MY BOYS IN NIGRIA THAT THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE ACCOUNT AND YOU TOLD ME BY MONDAY, DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME NOW THAT THE BANK HAS HAND IN THIS AGAIN, I CAN SEE YOU ARE VERY MUCH READY TO DIE.

GET TO THE BANK NOW AND CONFIRM WHY THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE ACCOUNT.

BALA HASSAN

I just got back from the bank. They said there is something wrong with your account. It is on a temporary hold. Is this a good account? Do you not have any money? Are you an alcoholic out of work bum?

Rev B0b

Quote:
look here bob
if i my boys dont recieve the money today just count your self dead, i gave you a good account so go and confirm from the bank were you make gthe payment, tell tem to allow the money into the account or you dies, your bank is holding the money, ask them to release the money into the account now.

bala hassan

Are you retarded? Drunk? Just stupid? Your account does not work. Go figure it out before I lose my patience.

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB
I CAN SEE MY TIME WITH YOU WILL BE ENDING NOW BECUASE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO DIE, I GAVE YOU MY BOYS REAL ACCOUNT SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU SAID THE ACCOUNT DOES NOT WORK, I USE THAT ACCOUNT TO PAY MY BOYS IN NIGERIA EVERY MONTH SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I AM SORRY BOB DEATH HAS TO TAKE YOU NOW.

THAT WAS WHY I ASK YOU TO SEND ME A CLEAR SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP BUT YOU REFUSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT HERE IS THE ACCOUNT S IT WORKS FINE

THAT IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME: OCEANIC BANK NIGERIA PLC
ACCOUNT NAME :YOMIREJU MONDAY OSABO
ACCOUNT NUMBER:3000001009417
ADDRESS: 1011 BENIN AUCHI ROAD BENIN CITY NIGERIA

AM SOORY YOU HAVE TO DIE, YOUR DAYS HAS BEING NUMBERD

BALA HASSAN

Old balls,

I double-checked with the bank and the account was right. My bank said to wait a day or two, things should clear up unless there is a problem with your account. They said you should visit your bank, that the problem is definitely on your end. They said it had to do with premature ejaculation?

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK HERE BOB
YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE NOT MY, BUT YOU TOLD ME THE BANK SAID MONDAY SO WHY THE CHANGE IN TRANSACTION DATE, I JUST LAFF AT YOU BOB, WHEN YOUR DEATH COME I WILL NOT BE BLAM OK.

HITMAN IS ANGRY RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN SEE WHY HE WANT YOU DEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID DOG WHO DONT TAKE HIS LIFE SERIOUS, WHEN HE COME OVER YOU IF I DONT GET GOOD RESULT THEN SAY HI TO THE DEVIL.

BALA HASSAN

Sweaty balls,

We had a terrible sand storm on Tatooine yesterday. We have been busy blowing sand and digging out. The sand people are in all their glory. Obi Wan has agreed to help me get to a transport. I should be able to check in with the bank later on today.

Please be patient. Caress your men for just a little longer.

Rev B0b

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BOB IF MY BOYS DONT RECIEVE THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT FIRST THING TOMORROW MONING THEN FORGET ABOUT IT AND SEE THE NEXT STEP OF MY, I HAVE WASTED ALL MY TIME WITH YOU FOR THAT ONE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WILL JOIN YOU IF MY BOYS DONT RECIEVE THE MONEY.

BALA HASSAN

Man's sack,

Let us be honest with each other. I have snuck away and am now in hiding. Your boys will not find me here. Also, your boys will not be men until they receive their two test tickles, you know, the Elmo treatment.

As I am cleverly hidden I know I am safe for now. So, I suggest you go take care of your bank business and collect the money that I have sent. Go to the bank to make sure the account is still open and then get back to me. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN UNTIL YOU HAVE GONE TO THE BANK. I am growing tired of how incompetent you are.

go suck cock

Rev B0b

Quote:
LOOK HER BOB

I BOYS JUST CALLED ME FROM NIGERIA THAT THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE ACCOUNT, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE, AND IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A HIDDING PLACE FOR YOUR SELF THEN I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SAFE IN THERE TOO BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD MY HITMAN TO LOOK FOR YOU NOW, MY BOYS HAVE TO GET TO THE BANK MANAGERS OFFICE AND THE BANK MANAGER TOLD THEM THAT THE TRANSFER WAS NOT POST INTO THE ACCOUNT, I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO THE BANK WERE YOU MADE THE TRANSFER AND TELL THEM ABOUT THIS OR DIE, IF YOU DID NOT COMPLY MY HITMAN WILL FIND YOU NOW AND KILL YOU, HE HAS WAITED FOR THISN ORDER FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW, SAFE BOB, YOUR HIDDIGN PLACE IS NOT SAFE FOR YOU.

BALA HASSAN

blueballs,

I am under the bunker. If your nutless boys show up, I will be unavailable for comment. I must warn you, they do have hockey. I shall be in contact with the man with two first names. He is unemployed, but I feel he can resolve this conflict since this really is not a higher degree of competition.

I asked you to go to the bank. NOT YOUR BOYS. THEY have not received their two test tickles and can not be trusted. Go to the bank yourself and ask for the director of fellatios. They should be able to straighten you out. Go now as fast as your legs can take you.

blow your wad

Rev B0b

Quote:
look here Bob.
i can see you as an old friend of my in COLUMBA.who i have to kill long time ago but we make a deal,bob i like to make a deal with you,i called the bank in Nigeria my self and they told me that the money is not in the bank, i called the bank manager he was my killer group the last time so he has be very good to my account in nigeria and me, i want you to know that he stop me for not killing him because he made his promise real to me, i want you to also make you ex promise real to me as i have think about this that killng is not the best job on earth, people like you can change me for this bad job, i have look at it that have to stop this job but i dont have a good business ideal to deal on , i want you to help me get into your godly life, just at this momet i have sent all my boys away, and i have told them to live a new life, some one paid me to kill you and i will tell you this person as soon as you comply to help me in your godly life, i will have to start your church and we can pray and worship god together, kidly get back to me bob as i will help you to the end of the person who want you dead, i want o contact the FBI now and inform them about this that some one paid me to kill you and i have refuse to kill you so the fbi can come into this.

get back to me bob

regards
bala hassan

I must admit, I am quite relieved to receive your last message. It is very uncomfortable being under the bunker. Let me just say, the company is less than desirable.

I have felt the turmoil in your heart and believe you can be turned away from the dark side. I would like to make you a member of my church if you are interested. I must warn you, it does take dedication, but the rewards are great.

If you choose to become a member, you would have to get a tattoo which we would supply the design and pay for the tattoo after we receive photographic proof. We would then send you a donation to start up a ministry, orphanage, or whatever you like in the name of the Lord. Depending on the size and quality of the tattoo, you may receive a donation between $40,000 to $150,000.

If this seems acceptable to you please let me know.

God Bless,

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU ALSO,

I HAVE ASSEPT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID I MUST FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE BEST LIFE YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FROM TODAY, I HAVE JUST INFORM THE FBI, MY HITMAN HAS JUST KNOW THAT I WANT O GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRSIT BECAUE OUR JOB IS NOT THE BEST, SINCE THIS YEAR WE HAVE KILL SO MANY INOCENT PEOPLE, I HAVE AGREED TO BECOME A MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS LIFE WE ARE THERE ARE VERY BAD PEOPLE, HOW CAN SOME PAID ME TO KILL A MAN OF GOD LIKE YOU,

I WANT TO INFORM YOU RIGHT NOW THAT HITMAN IS VERY ANFREE WITH ME BECAUSE I HEARD THAT I WANT TO GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRRIST, HE HAS ARRANGE SOME CREW TO CARRY OUT YOUR KILLING BUT I WILL NOT ALLOW THEM BECAUE I HAVE INFORM THE FBI ABOUT IT, I TOLD THE FBI ABOUT HIM, WERE HE LIVES, HIS PHONE NUMBER AND HIS WIFE CONTACT, I TOLD THE FBI TO CARRY OUT A VERY QIUKE JOB BEFORE HITMAN GET YOU, I WILL LIKE THAT OF THE ORPHANAGE, I WILL ALSO LIKE TO BULD A HOME FOR THE HIV VICTIM BECAUE MY WIFE DIED OF HIV SINCE 2007. I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME ON HOW WE CAN START UP WITH THIS AND GIVE ME YOUR CHURCH ADDRESS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE A LETTER OF GARRANTEE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAND OVER ME TO THE POLICE FOR LIFE TRETH ONCE I GET TO YOUR CHURCH, NOW I WANT TO GIVE ALL MY BLOOD MONEY TO THE LESS PRIVELEDGE IN THE NEXT 20MINS, BECAUSE I WANT REAL MONEY THAT COMES FROM THE LORD, BOB I THAN YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE LIFE SUPPORT AGAIN, ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS OF YOUR LORD IN LIFE, I TAHNK GOD FOR GIVEN ME SOME ONE LIKE YOU, I WANT YOU TO RUN NOW TO THE BANK AND GET YOUR MONEY THAT YOU SENT TO MY BOYS IN NIGERIA, I DONT WANT THAT KIND OF MONEY ANY MORE, IS YOUR MONEY OK. BOB AM SORRY FOR THE LIFE TREATH I HAVE GIVEN YOU, NOW I WANT TO ALSO CALL THE PERSON THAT PADI ME TO KILL YOU THAT I WILL SEND BACK HIS MONEY BACK TO HIM, I DONT WANT HIS BLOOD JOB ANY MORE, BOB I WANT YOU TO PTAY FOR ME NOW FOR GOD TO FORGIVE ME FOR THE PEOPLE I HAVE KILLED.

GET BACK TO ME ON HOW WE CAN START THIS ON.

GOD BLESS YOU TOO BOB.

BALA HASSAN

Quote:
United Kingdom Attorney General John Luis has announced a comprehensive review of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the FBI.
The agency has been under criticism most recently for failing to hand over all documents to the defence .

10 Mins ago some person inform this office about life treat, this person introduce him slef as one bala hassan, and that some months ago some paid him and his boys to kill one Rev Bob, he gave us your full name and details that you were the said person he was supose to killm but because he dont want to carry out the job and live a new life of god, he decided to inform this office about this that, his so called hitman will have to track you down becaue he has change his mind.

After he gave us the details of his so call ed hitman, our men quikely sning into it and some of his men were arrested along the track down, hitman is unyet be found since he ran away when our men break into the house.

I will like you to give us more information about this as bala hassan has given us this that we use intracking down hitmans boys, he alos told us that hitman is a very dengerous guy, we will like you to get back to us as soon as you recieve this mail, bala hassan gave us your email address for contact

The above message was from the FBI. It looked so good. Man, this guy really cracks me up.

Dear Sir,

I am under obligation to not discuss in too much detail what I know about Mr Hassan. What you say may be true, but he as contacted me and wants to live a life in God. He has diplayed interest in becoming a member of my church. If he follows through with his instructions I am obligated to protect him. If he does not become a member of my church I can furnish you with further details. Please do not contact me again until after his application with my church has gone through.

God bless,

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am very excited that we are soon to have a new member from your country, indeed, so far we have no members at all in your area and we would be thrilled if you are able to help spread the word about our ministry there.

As you have requested, the induction information is as follows. Please take care to follow the procedures very carefully. The four church board members will decide on your donation amount which depends on how strictly you have kept to our procedure.

The induction procedure, which we call “The March” should take very little time to complete. How long this takes is completely up to you and how quickly you are able to present the photographic evidence that you have completed our procedure to the satisfaction of the four church board members. As I told you previously, the faster that you are able to complete the procedure the faster you will receive our financial help.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. I have attached a sample image of our induction logo. It bears the mark of the Bison. Phase one of the induction procedure is to have a copy of this logo tattooed onto a part of your body.

2. You may choose the part of the body which you feel comfortable having the tattoo, however you must ensure that the completed tattoo is large and clear so as to be able to be photographed clearly. We need to ensure who was your mentor as well, so you must have the phrase “I give BJ’s” tattooed around the image. This states that you are working with money through Bob Johnson (BJ).

3. You must ensure that photographs of as much of the tattooing procedure are taken as possible. Take photographs of the various steps of having the tattoo applied.

4. You must supply various photographs of the tattoo from different viewing angles, and also a photograph of yourself for identification, and if possible, showing the tattoo at the same time.

** VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***

You must understand that the tattoo MUST be a real tattoo, not a drawing or other type of fake tattoo. In other words, being a real tattoo you will of course have it with you for life, so it is important that you are absolutely sure and happy about your decision to join our church.

Photos MUST be supplied so as to provide proof that a real tattoo has been applied. Sadly, some people have tried to fool us by applying fake tattoos, but I must warn you that our four man board are extremely diligent and can recognize a fake tattoo very easily. If your tattoo shop needs it, we are happy to provide them with payment for their services and allowing you to take photographs of the tattooing process. Payment to the tattoo shop can be up to US $1,000. If you provide us with a receipt after the tattoo has been applied we will send payment to them immediately the photographs have been received.

NOTE: One photograph is not enough. You must provide MULTIPLE photographs showing as much of the tattooing as possible.

We require at minimum for you to send by email attachment HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHS of the following:

1. The first stage of the tattoo being applied to the inductee. If possible, photographs showing the tattoo artist actually applying the tattoo would give great encouragement to the board members and will result in your donation payment being a higher amount.

2. Photographs of the tattoo immediately after it has been completed, so that the board members will be able to ascertain it is real because of normal scarring or marking.

3. Photographs taken 24 hours later, showing the healed tattoo.

It is your decision what color to make the tattoo, but please ensure you choose a color which can be photographed clearly. Most of our members choose to have a black tattoo applied.

Again, it is entirely your decision what part of your body to have the tattoo applied to. All you need to do is ensure the tattoo is large and clear enough to be photographed clearly. Places that our members usually choose are: arms, top of the legs, or back shoulders.

I must stress to you again that the tattoo must be real, and the photographs you send will be inspected very carefully to ensure that they are. I am sorry that I have to keep repeating this to you brother but as I have already told you, sadly there are ungodly people out in the world who try to take advantage of our church by applying for donations by sending in fake photographs, this is why it is very important that the photographs you send by email attachment are very large and clear so that the validity of the tattoos can be checked easily. Poor quality or small images will be rejected by the board members.

I offer one piece of advice brother; the board members usually give larger donations depending on the size of the tattoo. So the larger the tattoo the larger the donation payment is liable to be, but the very minimum we send to help is $40,000 so as you can so you will be able to do a lot of very good work with such an amount. Of course, once you become a member you will be invited to our yearly gathering here in the UK (your flight fees and expenses will of course be paid by us) and you will be able to meet many of our members and well as myself.

I hope that explains things clearly to you brother, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me any time.

Please will you reply to this email as soon as possible to let me know when you expect to be able to email me the photographs. The four board members work all across the UK so they will need to be gathered to examine your photographs and make the donation payment. This may take 2 or 3 days, so if I know in advance when you are likely to be ready to send the photographs I can ensure that the board members are gathered together in readiness for your photographs.

Please also let me know by what means you would prefer the donation payment to be made.

God be with you,

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been contacted by the FBI asking for more information. I have refused so far. Go and get the tattoo immediately and submit the pictures to me. DO THIS NOW!!!! I can help you if you are a member of my church, but if you are not a member yet I will be forced to remove myself from your punishment with the law!!!

Hurry now and go take care of the tattoo!

God bless,

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Quote:
Regards to your mail, i must tell you Bob i will lke to become a member of your church, but first the picture of the tattoo you send did not appear on my mail, second i dont have any money to caryy out this, like i told you i will not have to use my blood money to carry out this, and i have fire all the money into the less babys home account, i dont have any money to do this, i want you to help me first with some money to carry out this job, am very more good now that i have join the godly side on earth, yes i have to contact the fbi to tell them that hitman is planning to carry out your killing, can you pls help me with good money not the blood money that i have sent to the mother less baby home, please help me now because i dont want to go back to my old life, get back to me as god bless you.

I will like you to contact me on this new mail because this my mail is still bad email address that i dont want now, most people that are killers use this email address to contact me for bad job, i dont want any more mails from them any more, here is my new mail :[email protected] i want all our contact in this new mail.

God bless you Bob

bala hassan

I understand what you have said, but you must get this tattoo now!!! My church will pay you back right away. Another option would be to get the tattoo and tell the tattoo shop you will pay immediately after sending the picture. I can wire the money directly to them. If it helps, we are willing to pay double the price of the tattoo for them to accept payment afterwards. We cannot pay before you get it. We can only spend money on members, for which you must prove by the pictures. Here is the picture of the tattoo again.

Please hurry,

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Quote:
Good day to you Bob,
Am very sory for not get back to in your last email you sent to me it was due to my handing over all my weaporn to my chife heard assain who i just inform that am quiting the job to live a better life.i will also like to inform you that i dont have any more money left with me,after i have gave all that i have to the motherless baby home in my country.dear Bob i whould aprceatif you can help me to get the money to the tattoo shop for me to get on into your church? i plead with the tattoo guy that i will pay after he has though with the jod,but he refuse.i have worndering if you can help me with the money to give to him for him to carryout the tattoo stulf,he told me that the kind of tattoo i have chooseing to have will cost me about $800usd.as at now am left with noting pls Rev Bob help me and God will amsomely reworld you back.we can be good when all this i over togther in the church i real needs your help here i have made up my mind that i dont whant to go back to my past life if you do this for me i will pay you back you have my worlds i promisc.

I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOONEST IN GOOD CONDITION.

YOURS IN FRIEND

BALA HASSAN.

Hassan,

I understand your problem. You said the tattoo will cost $800. We absolutely can not pay for it in advance, but you can offer them $2000 to be paid after we receive photographic proof of the tattoo. I will tell you what, you can offer them as high as $2500 and I will make sure my church pays for it afterwards. We have never paid in advance, it goes against the rules of membership. My church will not pay money for anything for non-members.

I did not say this would be easy. This is your test for membership. Find a way to get this done and send me the pictures. Remember, you need to hurry since the FBI is looking form you. I can not protect you until you are a member. I can rush this along and get you your donation immediately afterwards. If needed we can fly you to the United States for protection, but this can not be done until you are a member.

HURRY!!!!

Rev B0b J0hns0n

Quote:
GREETINGS TO YOU BOB

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AS WE HAVE SAID IN OUR MAILS, I WILL TRY AND GET THE FULL AMOUNT SOONEST SO I CAN GET THE TATOO DRAW, BUT YOU HAVE T WAIT FOR A WHILE,

YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME THAT AS SOON AS I GET THE TATOO DRAW YOUR CHURCH WILL HAVE HELP ME IN LIFE AND GET THE MONEY I BORROW FROM SOME PEOPLE TO GET THE TATOO DRAW WILL BE [AID BACK.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS THE TATOO IS DRAW.

MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU.

REGARDS
BALA HASSAN

You have my word as a reverend, my son. I will do all in my power to help you. You need not worry, we will take care of all your monetary concerns and will pay back all your debts. We will fill you spiritually so that you may be a true servant of the Lord.

Please continue on and do what is needed to go on with the tattoo. I urge you though to make haste. We must make you a member as soon as possible!

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
greetings to you in the name of the lord, i have trid all i can from my side but i still have to complete this tatoo fee, the balanc to complete this tatoo is just $600 i have borrow from all my friends, why cant you just try and help me from your own money not from the church money since you can not help me with the church money as am not a member, please try as much as you can to help from your side nothing is to big and small, i real need something to make the full balance from your side, please bob get back to me with your good news of help.

bala hassan

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble raising all the funds needed to purchase the tattoo. I regret to tell you that I am not allowed to help finance the tattoo until after you become a member. The rules are the same for everyone. It is a rule that can not be broken. This is a test you must pass on your own. You must have faith, my son.

As I suggested earlier, you should try to make a deal with the tattoo parlor. Maybe you could use your computer as collateral? You could stay at the tattoo parlor as you submit the pictures. As long as I know when you will send the pictures I could have the funds sent directly there within one hour of receiving the pictures.

I hope this helps!

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Hassan,

Greetings in the Lord! I am a bit worried that I have not heard from you yet today. I hope you are delayed because you are getting your tattoo right now, but I am worried that you are having trouble with the FBI. Remember, I can not help you until you are a member!

Please find any way possible to get this tattoo as soon as possible. I will rush your membership through so we get you the money right away. But you must hurry!

God Bless,

Rev B0b

And then I get an email from a courier company.

Quote:
Attention: Bob

We are private courier company here in Uk, we deliver safe at your door step, we recieve an urgent mail and calls from the FBI head office here in Uk that some person deposited a Parcel which contain a video recorded tape, the only parcel we have now that contains that said content is the parcel thats was deposited by one mr bala hassan, we have register the parcel and its safe for delivery, but there was no specific address in the form file for delivery by mr bala hassan.

As the FBI has told us that this tape will help them investigate on an assasins case, But deu to the rules and regulation of this courier company we can not give out the parcel to the FBI we can only deliver the parcel to the notify person whose name in on top letter of this mail, you will have to get back to us with your full details so we can deliver the parcel which contains a video tape.

You are to fill out the form below for proper verification and safe delivery.

FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
EMAIL ADDRESS:

Sincerely,
SIR. BOB.M.VIDIC
phone number +447031856675
GCS DISPATCH OFFICER.

With forgiveness in my heart, I do not wish to receive said video. You may tape over it and use it for your lobotomy procedure.

Go forth and teabag thy neighbor,

Rev B0b

Balls,

I am writing you to update the status on my end and inquire about the status of your tattoo. I have been contacted by a courier company who has the tape. I have denied it. I am a man of God and have forgiveness in my heart and I do not want to know who hired you. I do want to let you know that the FBI wants to get a hold of it. You are running out of time. If you do not get this tattoo I will have to turn my back on you as if I never knew you. Although, if you show me proof of the tattoo we can get your donation to you right away as well as money for any legal fees. We can also fly you out of the country if needed.

Please contact me right away with the tattoo information.

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I greet you in the name of the lord, am still have problem with the tattoo fee, i will act fast about that, and as soon as i have the tattoo i will send you the picture, but i want to ask you this, what is the next process as soon as i get the tattoo draw, i want to know what will be the next step, as you may know that i dont have to go back to my old life of killings, you have to try your best to make sure i become a member of your church, just assure me that as soon as the tattoo is ready i will have the fee paid and my donation will be given to enable me spread the god news and the lord, as for the FBI i have run away from them now, i think they can nto get me now ok.

bala hassan

Balls,

I am glad you are getting close to getting the tattoo done. I assure you, we can get you the payment for the tattoo within one hour of receiving the pictures. You must send more than one picture! This is to be safe and make sure you get the maximum donation!! You just need to supply me with the information on where to send the tattoo money.

The next step is I submit the pictures to my board of elders. They review the pictures and tell me the amount to donate. That money will be between $40,000 and $150,000. The amount is determinted by the size and quality of the tattoo. As long as the picture and text given to you is clear I am guessing you should receive at minimum $75,000.

After you have started to do good works with your donation we will give you smaller donations as needed. I am sure looking forward to admitting you into our brotherhood!

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

OK THEN I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS I CAN TO GET THE TATTOO, THANKS VERY MUCH BOB,

REGARDS
BALA HASSAN

Quote:
Greetings to you in the name of the lord.

How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you and all members of your family, i want to inform you that i will try as much as i can to become a member of your church this week as i will get the tattoo ready this week.

I want to ask you this question, will your church accept me since am black and not white and am from africa, but colour and tribe does not realy matter, i will like to know which part of the tattoo picture you realy need, an i will like to draw my tattoo on my back side how about that i hope your church will accept it, i have told the guy that want to help me draw the tattoo that as soon as the picture gets to you i will make the payment for the tattoo, also i want to let you know that i have put all my trust in you that you will help me get the donation so i can spread the god news of the lord.

I want to get the best tattto thats why its taking too long to get you the picture, will you need my full picture?

Get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail, and get back to me with those questions .

GOd bless you BOB.

BALA HASSAN

Balls,

Your color or where you come from does not matter. We are all children of God! Bless you my son! You have nothing to fear.

As for the picture, we need to see the Bison logo and the words "I Give BJ's" as well as your face so we can see who you are. We need to recognize our members.

I commend you for your changed ways. You surely will be a glory to the Lord!

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
Goodday bob.

May god bless you as you read this mail, i will have the tattoo draw by god grace by the end of this week, thanks very much for the sopport you have given me and for me to have a change life, i will always pray that god guid and protect you forever.

May the lord be with you, and he will bless you and guid you forever.

Your brother in christ bala hassan

Thank you for the kind words, my son. I will keep watch for the pictures and will be ready to send the payment for the tattoo immediately and have the donation paperwork ready for you.

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
greetings to you in the name of the lord, how are you doing today, i want to ask you base on this that you sent to me before, i do not understand the meaning of what you said here, please explian to me what do you mean by this(Bison logo and the words "I Give BJ's) do get back to me on that question.

regards
bala hassan

Balls,

Good questions! The Bison logo is the symbol of our church. It stands for the animals that were present at the birth of Jesus Christ. These were blessed animals. The Bison, as well as the other animals, were not often mentioned but the played important roles. We think of our church the same way. We are not very well known, but we do great things without receiving a lot of recognition. We do good things for the sake of doing good things, not for receiving rewards.

The other part is the phrase "I Give BJ's". That stands for "I Give Bob Johnson's money" since you would be receiving the donation through me. It states that you are my apprentice and I am your teacher. It is a way of determining the ancestory of our membership.

I hope this answers your questions.

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
regards to your mail its content was not very well understood, am i going to draw the animals that were present at the birth of Jesus Christ along with the tattoo? and am i going to write on the tattoo this on the tattoo also I Give BJ's? please i want to be clear with this so i dont make mistake in the tattoo during the drawing, please make this clear to me, if am to just draw the tattoo alone, i want to get the best thats why i need to know this.

thanks
bala hassan

Balls,

You are only to draw the Bison head like the picture I showed you and the phrase "I Give BJ's". That is all that needs to be on the tattoo to complete membership. Thank you for your concern, I will forward the pictures on to the board of elders as soon as I get them.

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I have hard all that you have said, i will send you the picture as soon as the tattoo guy is done.

REGARDS
BALA HASSAN

Balls,

I am ready to send the money as soon as I get the pictures. Remember to send more than one picture just in case one or two do not turn out so good. I want to get you the largest donation possible!!

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:

I want to find out from you this question, the tattoo guy said if he draw the it will take at list 7 days to get a clear picture of it, i want to find out from you if that is real?

Also the tattoo guy has said that as soon as he finish with it then i will have to give him his money as i have promise him, please get back to me on that if i should go ahead with him and then send you the picture in 7 days.

REGARDS
BALA HASSAN

Balls,

You should get the tattoo and send me the picture right away. If it will take him time you should have somebody else take the picture and send it. I can not send money until I have photographic proof of the tattoo. Please take care of this right away.

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

I have tought of that before by contacting some one else, but the problem is that the other guy who want to draw the tattoo said he will draw the tattoo for $2,100usd i dont know how about that, thats why i contacted this guy who said $1,800usd, i want to find out from you now if i should go ahead with the guy that said $2,100usd.

As soon as you said yes i should go ahead i will then contact the guy and then send you the tattoo first thing tomorrow morning, how about that should i go ahead, this has realy cause me some stress.

regards
bala hassan

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Balls,

The cost of the tattoo is not a problem. If you have to pay someone to take pictures as well that is okay too. Just get the tattoo and some good pictures and I will take care of the cost. I am not worried about the price. Just get a good tattoo with good pictures. I will pay for it as soon as I receive the photographs.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
Regards
I will then go ahead and get the tattoo, i will send you the picture as soon as i have it done by tommorrow, thanks for everything bob, i have hard a good life time since you made me chenge my way of living.

Regards
bala hassan

I will be ready.

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Balls,

I am eagerly awaiting the pictures of your tattoo.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:

How are you doing today? i am very sorry for not contacting you since yesterday, i have got the tattoo draw, my wife is very sick at this time so i was unable to get the picture yesterday, i have promise i will send you the picture first thing tomorrow morning, i hope you are not angry with me.

Regards
Bala hassan

Balls,

I am not angry with you. Bless you and your wife. I will pray for her health, my son. I am glad you have gotten the tattoo. I will await the pictures.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Balls,

In your email you said you would send the pictures first thing in the morning and it is quite late in the morning here. I am just wondering what is going on? Please send me the pictures right away so we can get this membership processed.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:

How are you doing today, am very sorry for the late response, i went to the hospital to see how my wife is doing, i just got back an i dicided to send you the picture, am very happy now that i am a new man and it is joyful for me that i want to become a member of your church.

I want you to find below the attch copy of the tattoo picture, kindly get back to me as soon as possible to enable me settle the tattoo fee.

REGARDS
BALA HASSAN

ImageImage

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Balls,

I took the pictures to the board of elders. The first picture is okay, but the second is not acceptable. We need a close up picture that shows the tattoo better. We were hardly able to see anything and it just was not clear enough. Please send a couple more pictures to show things more clearly. That is why I asked for four or five pictures initially.

Please send them right away so we can process your membership.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
Greetings to you Bob.

How are you doing today, i recieve your mail but its content was not understood, you said the second picture was not clear i dont know why you did not see the clear picture, i want you to tell me which of the picture was not clear, i must tell you Bob am very unhappy because the tattoo guy came to me today and ask for his money like i promise him.

I will try as much as i can to send you another picture of the tattoo, i can see the one that my face was show is not the clear picture, but i have to get this tattoo guy his money as soon as possible like you said.

Kindly get back to me asap, you can call me with my direct number +2347036864355

Regards
Bala Hassan

Ballinhand,

The picture with your face is ok, but the other one is not so clear. Please send two more pictures to be sure. One close up that is clear, and one with your face that is also clear. I should be able to send the funds immediately afterwards.

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
In regards to your mail.

I must tell you the tattoo is very clear here i dont know why you can not get the clear picture over there, the tattoo guy has come over to me several taimes today for the fee.

Bob you promise to send the tattoo fee as soon as i send the picture, but now i dont understand why you have not done so yet.

Regards
Bala Hassan

blueballs,

I need those two more pictures. You are the one delaying this process. If you had done exactly as you were asked you would have your funds by now. I suggest you start listening to me and we will get this taken care of.

If I process your membership without the new pictures you will not be happy. There is some concern amongst the elders that the tattoo is not real. I just need the new pictures to prove that it is real. I believe you, but I need to convince the elders.

Just help me to help you and we will get through this.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
Helo Bob
I will send you another photo, but your elders have to know that the tattoo is real, you still have to see it that is real, like ia have said am sending a new picture in my next mail.

Regards
Bala

I said two pictures. TWO PICTURES!!!! Make sure you send 2 pictures!

God Bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
If you want me to send more than two this time i will but i will send you the two picture as you have said.

Bye for now
BALA

Quote:
Goodday Bob,
Am very sorry for the delay, i have to tush and see my wife at the hospital, you can choose the one you like most, find below the attch copy of the pictures. i want my member ship process don as soon as possible. as for the tattoo guy he is hanging on my neck right now, he keep disturbing me for his fee.

Get back to me as soon as you recieve this picture.

Regards
Bala Hassan

Balls,

I received your picture. There was supposed to be two pictures. Are you sending another? Please follow directions.

I have received some disturbing news. I have been contacted by two people around the United States that have told me that you have continued your hitman activities. Is this true? You told me you have given up that lifestyle.

I am deeply concerned about this news and need to hear the truth from you.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Quote:
hello Bob
I must tell you the truth, i am living a new life here, those people you are saying are lieing to you ok, since you want me to become a member of your church i stop that hitman stuff finaly and you know it, just tell them to there face that they are lieing and thats the truth.
Bob you must have to believe me, i know you will, may god out them to shame for lieing to you.

please process my member ship
regards
bala hassan

Balls,

I have submitted the picture to the elders. They have agreed to the sum of $79,000. They really wanted another picture like I asked, but they will settle for the one you sent.

I need to know how to send the money for the payment of the tattoo.

Rev B0b

Quote:
Greetings to you Bob.

How are you doing today, hope all is well with you and all members of your family, am very sorry i could not get back to you yesterday i have an urgent call from the hopital were my wife is admitted, i got back late and i was very tired to send you mail, i recieve your mail am very happy now that your elders have accept the tattoo picture an now am a member of your church, i thank you very much for the love and support you gave me during all this process of membership, i want to thank you that am very happy that your board has granted the sum of $79,000usd for my donation as member of your church, i want to let you know that i will use it very well for the work of the lord and make sure i spread the good work and news about your lord and your church, i must tell you am very greatful.

As for the tattoo payment, he can only recieve the payment via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, thats the fast an quike way to recieve the money so the fee can be settle , he even came to my house last night and i promise to pay him his fee, i want you to find his details to send the payment via western union money transfer.

HERE IS THE TATTOO GUY DETAILS TO SEND THE PAYMENT.

RECIEVERS NAME: EWEMADE CURTIS RAMSIN
ADDRESS: 25 PLYMOUTH ROAD EDO STATE NIGERIA.
AMOUNT EXPECTED:$2,100USD
TEXT QUESTION: MY FRIEND
ANSWER: BOB

YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW TO ENABLE HIM PICK THE MONEY.

SENDERS NAME..................................................
SENDERS ADDRESS............................................
AMOUNT SENT......................................................
MTCN NUMBER......................................................
TEXT QUESTION..................................................
ANSWER..............................................................

I also want to know when my donation will get to me so i can start the good work of the lord, again i must thank you for everything, this will be good news to my wife.

GOD BLESS YOU BOB
REGARDS
BALA HASSAN

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Goodday Bob

Here is the picture for the tatoo you have ask for, i so much thank you again for the support, please i want the payment for the tattoo guy settle today as you have promise, this guy is given me stress over here, i very glade now that your elders have accept the picture.

Regards
bala hassan

Balls,

I am leaving now for the Western Union office with your instructions. I will contact you immediately when I return.

God bless,

Rev B0b

Dear Brother Ballsack

I regret to inform you Rev Johnson was struck by a car this morning and pronounced dead at the scene. It is unknown at this time if it was an accident or on purpose. Since you were a hired hitman with a purpose to kill Rev J0hns0n we are hoping you can shed some light on this situation. I surely hope you had nothing to do with this.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I dont understand what you mean by this mail Bob, i know you are not dead, why have you choose to behave this way, you ask me to become a member of your church and i agreed, i have put all my trust in you why did you choose to act this way, please dont act like this as you know we have much to talk about get back to me an tell me now an tell me you are just joking.

Regards
Bala

You know this is no joke. Rev Johnson is dead. The police believe this to be murder. I have read through the previous emails you sent to Rev Johnson. You were hired to kill him and now he is dead. He trusted you. Did you kill him? If not you better tell me who did. We will not have you in our church if you are responsible for his death.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

And I send an email to his fbi email.

Rev Johnson was just murdered. We suspect Balls as the assasin. How do we proceed?

Regards,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Look here. i put all my trust in Bob and now he want to betral the trust i have for him, Bob i know is you because some body can not just break into your email, Bob you have to know that i have work and sleep till this day i want to become a member of your church, if realy Bob is dead am not responsible for his death, he told me he was on his way to western union to send the payment for the tattoo guy, just now i have promise the tattoo guy that he will recieve his payment today, now what do you want me to do now, i have no money to give to this guy and my wife is in the hospital like i told Bob before today, what do you want me to tell my wife now, i have told her that you have accept me in your church. if she hear this bad news that could lead to her death.

I did not kill him.

bala hassan

No, you look here. I have not broken into Rev Johnson's email. This is the church email address and Rev Johnson used it. I have taken it over now that he is gone. We all have access to it, but Rev Johnson was the one who used it most.

It seems very suspicious that Rev Johnson was killed, and you are a paid hitman. Who hired you. You better tell me everything right now before things go to far. WHO HIRED YOU??!!

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Rev Johnson never should have trusted scum like you. Now he is dead. You are a no good goat.
I am going to contact the FBI and have you arrested.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Good day to you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof/Rev Bob Johnson.
you never should have ask me to join your church,see all that you have put me into,since you cliam to be dead my your soul rest in the lord.i want to use this to thank you for the life changes you have giving me for makeing me know that there is realy God,i also thank you for the blackmail you also put me into.since you made me to drwn a tatoo which you promices to pay and affter which i will become a member of your church may God forgive you for your SCAM.i am going somuch pain here the tattoo guy have to arrest me yesterday for me not paying him back his money which you have promices to pay,your church also promices to rase fund for me which you have also scam me. now you people have the tattoo and my pic what are going to do with it?

Bob you told me that only members can carry the becon log,now that i have the log is it now you cliem to be dead?it's because you dont want me to have the money to pay the tatoo guy,and the church not to dornate the funds for me anymore that's why you come up with this your news to be dead?

my father always told me dont ever put your trust on anybody Bob you have showen to me what life realy means,i have promices never to go back to the world i will always in my life save GOD. IF it's for real that Rev Bob johnson is dead i have noting to do with it,you have to belive me Rev Hoobit Yerkokof you dont expect me in Africa to kill him over there in America.since you dont want me to become a member of the church i will always be happy that i onces have a father like Rev Bob Johnson.Rev Hoobit Yerkokof since you want to contact the FBI and have me arrested for what i do not know about go aheard and do it God is my weakness.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof my wife is very sick now in the hospital i need to get her out Rev Bob promisce to take care of her,you have to belive me i know noting about the death of Rev Bob.

May the good lord have mercy on his soul.

Thanks
Bala Hassan.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ballsack,

I am confused. I was contacted by Thun Dar and he claims to be the killer, but he said he is your partner. Are you homosexuals? You said you have a wife and she is in the hospital. Is he your wife? We do not give money to homosexuals. Please clarify.

Once again, I want you to be completely honest with me. Tell me about this hitman business. I want to know everything. Are you really a hitman? Have you really killed people.

I assure you, I am not "scamming" you. I am not Rev Johnson. I am Rev Hoobit Yerkokof, the screaming Russian! AAARghhh!!!

Please get back to me with the answers so we can decide if we can donate to you.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Top of the day to you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof/Rev Bob.

I was also contacterd by this so calld Thun Dar and he claims to be the killer,all of my life i do not know any one calld Thun Dar so if you what to know who killed Rev Bob just ask Thun Dar not me.i will also like to infrom you that you should stop useing that kind of ajettive to discribe me as an homosexuals.i have a wife and she is very sick right now she is on pain.am not joking here okey this is about life and death we are talking about.am not what they say i am i have live my life as a good person which Bob has told me to,i have not killed any one befor in my life and i will never do,am not a killer.do i have not met Bob in my life he make me to understand life, i must tell you due to the email been sent to me by Bob he must be a person of encoragement,he his so kind and gives hope to the hopeless,where ever he may be now i pray that he should have rest and live on with his encorageing.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof you have to belive me am not a killer.

My God bless you also.

Bala Hassan

balls,

I do believe that you are not a killer. I want you to explain to me about being a hitman. You told Rev Johnson that you were a hired hitman. Is that true? Were you really a hitman? Please explain this to me so that I may understand.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I want to let you know that am not a killer, and i did not kill Rev Bob, am very confuse here now that Rev Bob is dead, the tattoo guy has reported me to the police that i dont want to pay him his money, i want you to know that Rev Bob was my very good friend before he dies, he promise to make the payment of $2,100usd to me to enable me make the payment for the tattoo and then get me the sum of $79,000usd for the donation, i want you to go through all mail that was send be Rev Bob before he dies that we have both agreed to help each other in life and my wife now is very weak for the bad news of Rev Bob.

I will like you to get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail and believe me.

I even chenge my email when Rev Bob told me to stop the hitman stuff and become a member of your church, because i dont want to use the email as i have become a new man in christ.

Take a look at this Rev.

Regards
BALA HASSAN

balls,

I will look into the things you said. But now you need to answer the questions I asked you in my previous email. Please send me the answers immediately.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

I was 9 when i was stolen from my mum by one mr stanly walters, he thought me how to do this job untile he dies, so i was doing this for so many years, to say the truth i have not kill any one before, i just got give them some treath, before the death of mr stanly he called me hitman because i was very hard in the job, i make him alort of money, when Rev Bob told me about his church i told him i was intrested, so i stop the hitman job.
How which Rev BOb was still alive he would have told you about how i stop the stuff, i hope your question is answered, please you have to loook into this and help me sault this out, i just want to pay this tattoo guy, Rev Bob promise to help me with the payment before he can then send me the donation fee for me to start the work of the lord.

If you can help me get the money for the tattoo guy i will be very happy, Rev Bob was going to make the payment before you told me again he was dead.

Please look into this like man of god and help me out.

Regards
BALA HASSAN

balls,

I have two last questions. What is treuth? And how could you be a hitman and not kill anybody? Do you just pretend to be a hitman?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL.
Like i told you, i have not kill any one before since i was a hitman, i only put them in fear, and truth is that am not lieing to you, please just tell me you can help me with this, the police ask me to pay this tattoo guy in the next 48hours or i will be put to jail, i dont want my wife to die with this shoke, i love her so much and she has 2months pregnate, please help me Rev and god will bless you for that.

Bala hassan

Quote:
Rev Hoobit Yerkokof i have told you befor that am not a killer,i will like you to understand that my past life have noting to do with this anymore. i will like to infrom you here that i dont like talking about my past am a hitman and i contarcted Rev Bob that i was paid to kill him but if he comply i will speal his life. and he do comply and later told me that the bad life am liveing is not the best for me,and he told me that i have to asscept jesus christ as my lord,so i ask my self why doing all this when i know i have better life to live,so i called all my boys and inform them about me living the game that i have to live the life of a father,so Bob told me that if i whould ever live this my bad life he will help me into his church that my life will never be thesame again.i put all that i ever have in the past to the motherless babys home here in my country so that i do not have asses to it any more.the person who hired me and my crew to carry out the job is one Mr Roland shaw.so when he held that i do not carry out the job he plind with my top boy mustafa,when i held that he has hired my top boy to kill Bob i called the POLICE and told them about my boy deal,not later then two days my boys where been arested in UK.for the love and trust that bob have for me he told me that the FBI are loking for me that they want me by almeans that i should not be afried he will help me out, so i have to run back to my Country Nigeria.then he ask me if i still want to become a member of his church that there is a logo ever members must be with to confram as a member so he ask me to drwn a tatoo that i can discribe to as Bull,so i told him that i have no money for this text that all my blood money has been giving away to the less privilage,he told me that no mater how cost it's he will take care of it so i have to do it on cridet.

i must tell you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof am so sorry that i lied to you at the frist plase, i dont have anything to do with ReV Bob death pls Rev Hoobit Yerkokof,i whould like you to highlight me how Rev Bob was been killed and the exet time tihs appon? i do belive that good man of God dont have to die like that.the doctor just inform me that my wife condiction is very critical at this point of time.as you read my you understand.

God bless

Bala Hassan

Quote:
Gretings Rev
Am on my way to see my wife now in the hospital, i will get back to you tomorrow, please i real need your help, i want you to take me as your son as Rev Bob alwyas call me his son, please i dont want my wife to die of this take me as your church member because i have draw the tattoo and the elders have accept me in the church.

bye for now hope to here good news from you.

regards bala hassan

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

balls,

You are still confusing me. You say you were a hitman, but you never killed anybody. How could that be? You talk about your old life. Plain and simple my man. Have you ever killed anybody? Were you a real hitman?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

I have not kill any one before the only time i tried to i left the woman with bullet wond, i did not want to kill her but my master walter was thinking i killed her, i have not kill any one before, please you have to believe me and take my world, am back from the hospital and my wife ask me about you i dont want to tell her anything for her not to get into shoke.

please help me out.

bala hassan

Balls,

I am still confused. How could you be a hitman if you only wounded one person? By your own words you have been a hitman for a long time and you made your master a lot of money. I need to get to the bottom of this before we process your money. You must be one of two things, a hitman who has killed a lot of people, or a fake hitman who only tries to scare people into giving him money. Please tell me which you are.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Top of the day to you Rev Hoobit Yerkokof,how are you today and all members of your family,i hope all is well in the name of our lord Jesus Christ?

Sorry for not replying your email on time it was due to my wife problem and the tattoo guy, my hitman job is to tries people not to kill,i have not kill any one you have to belive me.i only scare them for them for there money.that is the only way we collet money form them.i have not killed any one in my life.Rev Hoobit Yerkokof my wife is in pain and i have to help her since i dont want to go back to my bad life that is way i want to be a member of your church please help me out here please.

May God Bless You

Thanks
Bala Hassan....

Quote:
GOODDAY REV

I can see you dont want to help me, the tattoo guy has took away some of my proparty and my wife have under go shoke.

bye
bala

blueballs

You lack the faith I was hoping you would have. You told me you were going to jail so I did not waste me time emailing you. Now you had property to give up? You told me you gave everthing to orphans. I do not know what to believe now.

They have arrested the man known as Thun Dar. The police told me that he said he worked for you. He said that you terrorize many people at a time from your laptop from home. He said he is contracted out by you to kill those who don't pay. He said you are still a hitman and only trying to steal from my church. What do you have to say about this?

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
a.k.a. The Screaming Russian

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

I must tell you am very confuse here and dont know what to say, i did not give my television to the ophan and my chairs also, i dont know this man you are talking about thun, i dont know hom and we have not meet before, i told the police that you were supose to send the payment for the tattoo before you were dead like you claim, so they look into it an then allow the tattoo guy to take away my chairs and television at home, when my wife hard this she fell into shoke again, i will likke you to know that the police have also let me know that you were just scamming me and you are not dead, then how did you know i gave all my proparty to to the orphan, Bob am realy disappionted in you, since you dont believe me and let the said person thun tell you lies and bad stories, why dont you ask him to send you my picture and compare with the one i send you with the tattoo and see if its same, if i dont want to become a member of your church i will not get you the tattoo and left mt hitman job, i have see it that you are Bob and not who you claim.

You said you are a man of god and you lie in his name then what do you expect other new member to fee if they know you are lieing.

I dont know thun.

Thats all i have to say.

regards
bala hassan

ballstain,

For the last time I am not Rev BJ. I would never have had you tattoo yourself with the phrase "I Give BJ's" since I know the negative slang meaning. Did you know? Maybe you don't care. Maybe you do give BJ's. Do you swallow? Nobody likes a spitter.

As for the police. I do not care what they say. I am not a scammer. I am the exact opposite of a scammer. Your police do not know about the United States, what would make you believe what they have to say? Why should they know more than you?

You must learn to be your own man and stand up for what you believe in. When you are a reverend some day you will have to deal with people and their lack of faith. You must believe when times are bad. Now I say to you, have faith my son. We will get through this.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

I will like to inform you that i still have faith despise all that is happening, i have my world and i have being a man of my world, i want to inform you that my life have being very good since you told me to become a member of your church, i still have that faith that one day we will come over this, but you have to know the pain and agony am passing through with this, well i must tell you am still very much interested being a member of your church, i want to ask you this do your church have their own bible or we can read any of the bible, i want to pray over this from the bible that all this should come to an end, please get back to me with your answer, i believe you will help me out.

regards
bala hassan

Quote:
Greetings to you Rev

I want to let you know that am going to see my wife at the hospiatl and see how is her health condition, and also i want to find out from you what the update, have you make up your mind and have me in your church now, please let me have good news from you and so i can tell my wife about it, you have to believe all that i have said, do contact me with good news and god will bless you for that.

Goodday.

BALA HASSAN

balls,

I appreciate your kind words. Mr Thun Dar has been interegated more by the police and he has admitted he does not know you. He said he hacked into your email and got the information from your computer. He knew Rev Johnson was going to the bank and that is why he killed him. He wanted to steal the money when Rev Johnson was on his way. You have been proven innocent!!!

I appreciate your patience and know this has not been easy on you. You will be rewarded. To reward you we have increased your donation to $110,000. This amount will include the tattoo fees. We will allow you to use some of the money for yourself since you have been adversely affected by the delay.

I have read through your emails with Rev Johnson and see there have been numerous problems getting money to you through different kinds of transfers. So, I have decided to have this money directly handed to you. What city and country are you living in so that we can make travel arrangements to get this money to you. I will be sending my most trusted assistant, Brother Jack Goff to deliver the money to you.

Please get back to me immediately so we can set up travel arrangements.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

Am very happy now that you have find out the truth and am innocent, i will like to inform you that please send the payment for the tattoo first via western union like i gave bob, it will get to me dont worry about please i real need to settle this tattoo guy so i can get my proparty back from him, am very happy now and i will tell my wife about this when i get to her, please get back to me with the payment information for the tattoo.

ANSWER: BOB

THANKS
BALA HASSAN

balls,

Here you go as requested.

SENDERS NAME.......Hoobit Yerkokof
SENDERS ADDRESS...3889 IP Freely, TE 101101
AMOUNT SENT......$2100 USD
MTCN NUMBER.......5825124176
TEXT QUESTION.....My Friend
ANSWER......Bob

Quote:
Goodday Rev

How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you and your family, i dont understand why you should send a fake payment to me, i recieve the payment details to send to me and i send it to the tattoo guy he went to the bank and they told him there was no such transfer maid for the MTCN, i know you to be a man of god why do you have to behave like this, what do you expect me your mew member to do if you old member should lie to new member, how do you want me to believe you now, this whole thing is like a scam to me, the tattoo guy now want to take this to the police and told them i gave him a fake payment information, why dont you just go direct to the western union office and make this payment for once, the bank said you did not make any payment that is was a forge mtcn.

Please dont get me into trouble, if you dont want to send the money or having me as your member then inform me.

REGARDS
BALA HASSAN

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

balls,

I was worried this would happen. I assure you the western union transfer was real. Rev Johnson tried to send you money several times and it would not work, if you remember. We are not trying to scam you. I wish you would just have faith and believe me. I want to help you.

We have sent Brother Jack Goff to your area. He has some missionary business to attend to. He will be staying at the Lafia Hotel in Ibadan. He will have your donation money for you to pick up. He will be arriving on Thursday and will be staying one week. If you had told me when I asked where you live I could have possibly gotten him to travel to you, but now since I did not have your address you need to travel to him. I hope the distance is not far and you can see him right away. Like I said, he does have business to attend to, but he will be at the hotel each evening and morning.

Please make arrangements to go to him right away. I told him your need is urgent so he will be expecting you soon.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Goodday Rev

Am very sorry to say this to you i cant travel to Ibadan way because the distance is very much far from me.all i need is your help and now you are making things so hard for me how do you expect me to travel when i can not afford the money for the tatto guy, where do you want me to get money from?i just give you my trust by saying you should send money Via western union money transfar which we all knows is the quckest and the fastest ways to recived money world wild now you are telling me they cant send money to me why there is no way the tattoo guy will belive this heck ok.i will not belive any worlds from you any more because you are just palying games with me,if you cant send the money for the tattoo Via western union money transfar for the tattoo guy to pick it up i will not belive any more worlds from you again.if you want me to belive you,make a real payment to the guy frist then we can talk how am i to collet my donation from Brother Jack.Rev Hoobit Yerkokof why dont you stop all this for onces so i can belive you are real man of God,is this how you want me to work for God?if the tattoo guy cant pick up his money via western union then i will know there is no Brother Jack in Ibadan.because i promise him that by the end of today he will get his money,just make things real Rev Hoobit Yerkokof so that i will know that your church is realy in exstance.

THANKS

BALA HASSAN

balls,

Okay, I will ask one last time. What is your address? City? Try to help me to help you. If you get back to me right away I may still be able to get a hold of Brother Jack Goff. I warn you though, if you send me another email like the last one I am done with you. I expect our members to have faith and to believe. You MUST believe I am here to help you.

Now get this information to me now.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OK fine since you want to come over to handle the donation over to me here in my area that is fine by me but what am i to tell the tattoo guy?i will ask you some qustions,how can Brother Jack locate me when he comes to my area,you have to send me your number for later communication or his number.here is the address:No12. Igiasota street behind guiness nigeria plc edo state nigeria. do get me mr jack phone number and email address for good communication.

Regards
bala

balls,

I am waiting for a reply from Brother Jack Goff. I do not want to give out his phone number without his permission.

Patience. Things do not always move at the fast pace of Nigeria. Nigerians are always in such a rush. Slow down, enjoy your time on Earth.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

littleballs,

Brother Jack Goff is not comfortable giving his number out at this time. He will let me know when he is in your area and I will forward the information on to you so you may meet him. He expects to be available to meet you tomorrow and Friday. I will let you know when I have the details.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Jack Goff will be in Owo waiting for you.

Thank you and God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
In regards to your mail, i left for owo this morning and in the town now, how will i know mr jack and how will he know me then, please Rev i dont want my time to be wasted because only god knows how i manage to get the little money i travel with, you have to send me his picture so i can reconise him very well and you have to also tell me the name of the hotel will be staying and the name of the church, but you told me he has program in Ibadan but owo is not in ibadan, please send me his details as soon as you recieve this mail and tell me were he want me to meet him.

Regards bala hassan

Send me your phone number, I will have Jack Goff call you with the details.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Regards to your mail.

Like i told you before i dont want my time wast again this time, here is my phone number +2347036864355 if he wants to call me in Nigeria here is the number without the code 07036864355, i await your response.

Bala hassan

Quote:
Greeings to you Rev

I want to find out from you what the problem is and why have jack not called me and give me the details as you have said, i will live owo in 1hour time because my area is very far from owo so i cant take a night drive.

Regards
BALA HASSAN

blueballs,

I do not know why he has not called you. I am sorry for the delay. He does not want his number out, but I understand your concern. His number is xxxxxxxxxxx. Give him a call and let me know when you have gotten your money.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
whats the problem i called him but refuse to pick his phone, i dont understand why you have to treat me like this, you told me he is in owo now but you gave me a UK number what is all this about are you taking me for joke or what?

get back to me now and explian/.
bala hassan

Quote:
i can now see you are real taking me for joke, i have left for me arear and will arive very soon, i dont know why you have to behave this way.

I never know you such a lier and you said you are a Rev, i just say sorry for those who you preach the word of god to, dont send me any more mails, i will get another job for me self, now my boys will laugh at me that they told me before that you wre a lier and thats who you are.

bala

Just call the number. He is waiting for you, junk in hand.

The screaming russian
Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
When you know he is not going to call me why did you ask for my number in the first place, i dont balme you its because i realy believe that bob will change me from my hitman way thats why i did, if it were bob i would hgave got my money.

bala hassan

That killed me. Bob would have gotten me the money. Poor Bob.

He said he tried to call you but it would not work. He said he can receive calls but he can not make outgoing calls due to being out of his country. Trust me this one last time. Call him and we will get this taken care of.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Jack Goff said he just got a call but the person hung up. Was that you? Why would you hang up?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Did you get a hold of Jack Goff? I have not heard from him yet. I do not want him to leave until you have gotten your money. You have gone through an awful lot for this donation and I want you to receive it.

Please get back to me immediately so you can put my mind at ease.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please contact me my son. I can only keep Jack Goff there so long. He will want to travel back home soon.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
I HAVE NOT SEEN JACK SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ARAGEMENT FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE TATTOO PLEASE

Brother balls,

I have requested Brother Jack Goff to stay in your country until you get your money. I am very pleased you have stayed in contact despite all the problems. Your faith will be rewarded. Brother Jack Goff has been busy with Easter services and meditation. When he has finished up he will give you a call. I do not know when he will finish, it will all depend on how many blessings and prayers he is asked to do. When he is done he will call you and make arrangements.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Rev
I have real take this for something else, but i still have faith that all this will soon be over, but why have you plan to treath me like this as if am not your member, i pray god should bless you all.

bala hassan

balls,

Do not worry. Jack Goff is still there. He has been very busy I am sure. The Easter holiday is very important there and I think he has been very busy with the local population. I promise you he will call you and take care of our business before he leaves. Your patience will be rewarded.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
But you told me he is in Nigeria now but you gave me a UK number that i dont understand about the whole thing, do get back to me as soon as possible for me to get the tattoo guy paid, my proparty are still with him and my wife dont like that idea at all.

REGARDS
BALA

balls,

He is from the UK. You are correct about that. The number I gave you is his satellite/cell phone number. He travels to villages where they do not have phones so he always carries his phone with him. He does not answer it when he is in prayer or busy with blessings or other church business. Feel free to call him, that would be fine, but I can not guarantee he will answer. If you can wait, he will call you. Patience.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

I just spoke with Jack Goff and he said he would call you this afternoon. We will make this happen for you. You deserve this. You are good enough, smart enough, and we really like you. You will not regret joining the Holy Order of Bison.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Did you get the money from Jack Goff? He told me you talked with him and that you were on your way. I have not heard from either of you since then. Please update me when you get this so I know you finally got your donation money.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
I have not got the money yet am still on my way, i told you abadan is very far from my area.

regards
bala

balls,

I am confused. Around this time yesterday you told Jack Goff you would be there in about 2 hours. It has almost been 24 hours. What happened?

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Where are you? Jack Goff has been waiting for you for 27 hours now. I am afraid he will have to leave without getting you your money. Please reply immediately.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

Brother Jack Goff is going to have to leave soon. You must get back to me soon. Where are you? I am beginning to think you do not want the donation any more. Is this so?

Update me immediately so I can tell Jack Goff.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In regards to your mail.

I have been in owo as you have told me but i can not locate jack, why do you have to do this to me, i want you to send me the name of the hotel and the hotel name were jack is now so i can get to him before he lives, but when he called me he told me he is in Ibadan but you told me owo, please send me the correct address and hotel name now so i can go and collect the money, jack told me he has the full amount.

Get back to me with this.

REGARDS
BALA

I forwarded your message to Jack Goff. I told him to either call you or give me the best number to reach him. He is at the Lafia Hotel in Ibadan. the address is Abeokuta Road, Ibadan. I do not understand why you are not in Ibadan when he said that is where he is. Go now and meet with him so that we may finally give you the donation money.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
I recieve your mail.

Am now in Owo, i will live for Ibadan now because you told me the first time that he is in owo, just ask him to call me or give me a direct line so i can call him for propar direction on how to see him.
Hear me out for once Rev am sick and tired of all this travel i left my wife and kids at home.

Regards
Bala

balls,

Jack Goff has tried to call you twice but you did not answer. He said he will try again in a while. He is waiting for you at the hotel in Ibadan. Please let me know when you get there.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Hello Rev

Am sorry then for not taking the call from jack, i will get to Ibadan soon.
My phone does not have browser network i would have reply you long time ago, you know i have to send mail with my phone because am on a journey.

Regards
bala

Quote:
Hello Rev
How are you doing today, am now in Ibadan but i dont know how to locate Jack, as soon as you recieve this mail tell him to call me now so he can tell me how to locate him.
bala

balls,

It is good you are in Ibadan. What took you so long to get there? How did you travel there? Do you have a car? Did you take a bus?

Meet Jack Goff at the Lafia Hotel. He will call you and meet you there.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Jack Goff just told me you do not have the money!!! He said you were supposed to meet him in two hours but it took you over two days to come to the Lafia Hotel in Ibadan so he did not think you were coming. He is now in Lagos. Here are the details:
Sheraton Lagos Hotel
30 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way · P.O. Box 21189 Airport Road, Ikeja · Lagos, Lagos · Nigeria

He is staying there two days unless he hears differently. If you do not meet up with him I do not know the next time somebody will be in your country. Please take this seriously my friend.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Look Rev
I dont understand why you people have to treat me this way, i got to IBADAN and can not find jack then he called and said he has travel to lagos, i can not get to lagos because i have spent all my money on travling, i told him that he should inform you that i ask him to pay the money into an account in NIGERIA since he is in nigeria now that will be easy for him, i just got back to EDO STATE NIGERIA were i live, if he can come over to edo state fin if he can not then he has to pay the money into an account here in nigeria, am sick and tired of all this rubish that you people are doing, am now a member of your church why do you have to treat me that way i dont know, please get back to me so i can send you that account and then you can send to jack so he can pay the money in.

BALA

I am quite frustrated. Why did it take you two days to get to Ibadan when you said it would take two hours. You must answer me this before we can proceed. After you have answered this give me your bank account including address and such. I must wait for Jack Goff to get here so it will be a few days.

I need to know what took you so long to get to Ibadan.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Look here Rev

I told you before today that i dont have any more money with me and you told me that mr jack was in owo the first time, do you know that owo and ibadan is a deferend location? i have to ravle back to ibadan after you told me that mr jack was in the lafia hotel, am sick and tired of all this rubish if you dont want me to be your member of get my donation then inform me so i can stay away from you.
I dont know why you can not send me the money via western union on instumetal payment, i await your response.

ADDRESS: 29 IHAMA GRA OF AIRPORT ROAD EDO STATE NIGERIA.

bala

You did not answer my question. I will not ask again after this email. For the last time, why did it take you two days to arrive in Ibadan when you said it would take 2 hours? If you do not answer consider the deal off.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

balls,

This is your last warning to answer my questions. Jack Goff is leaving Lagos tomorrow morning. If you have not gotten back to me I will tell him not to transfer any money to you. You have truly disgusted me with how lazy you are.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In regards to your mail and questions.

I have told you before there is no way i can travel to lagos because i dont have any more money to do that, why it has tio take me two days to get to ibadan is because you told me first he is in owo, i have to travel to owo in 2hours, when you told me again that he is in ibadan then it took me two days to get there, ibadan is very far from owo if you dont know, i got to my bank to inform my manager that i have some funds to pay in by a friend so he told me there is no way the bank wll alow jack to transfer that kind of monay into my account, that was why i ask you people to send payment via western union or money gram, my wife brother who lives in United State use to send her money, why is it that you can not send me the money via western union or money gram on instumetal payment, Look Rev am sick and tired of all this kind of thing, thats why i love Bob so much if it were him i would have recieve my donation for long, why can you look into this that it have been very long we are talking about this issue why can you just put an end to it and lets bring up another issue on how i will come over to meet you and know my members,

Get back to me and then we start talking on how you should send the money via western union or money gram.

Thanks
BALA

Quote:
Hello Rev

I have not recieve your mail till this time, i will like the funds send via westrn union or money gram, i want you to start up with the tattoo payment first, look at how the tattoo guy is getting on my neck every day, when i was away my wife told ,e he visit my house every day, i dont like this kind of shirt Rev, You have to help me out with this.

Greetings
Bala

Thank you for answering my questions. I have spoken to Jack Goff and he feels terrible about not getting you the money. He has agreed to meet with you one last time. He will be in Owo on Thursday. He said he will arrive at 9:00 am local time and will be there until 5:00 pm. If you meet him in Owo he will give you the money. If you do not meet with him he will bring the money back to me.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
In regards to your mail.
What do you take me for, you want me to travel back to owo again for
the money, i wil not do that ok, if you can not send the payment via
western union or money gram then forget about the doantion and live me
alon, i never knew this is what you are up to, if it were to be Bob he
will not act this way
.Regards bala

I am tired of your crap. I will have one of the other reverends resume talking with you.

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I will like to inform you that if you have other Rev that want to talk with me then it should be about how to send the payment via western union because i dont want to talk about this any more am sick and tired of all this rubish and story of traveling of yours, you real getting me very angry at this time, you told me as soon as a member then the donation will be send as soon as possible then what is going on right now?
I dont know why you can not be truthful for once and you call your self a Rev.Get him in contact with me and let me see how he helps me then.

Bala

Dear Brother,

I am Bishop Dill Doe. Rev Yerkokof has told me briefly about your situation. I would like to help you a quickly as possible. I would like you to tell me your situation and what you need of me. I will try to work as quickly as possible and resolve any problems that have arisen. I will look forward to your prompt reply.

Sincerely,

Bison Dill Doe

Quote:
In regards to your mail.

I will like to inform you that i was supose to get a donation from the bison as soon as become a member, the problem was that Rev bob who was supose to send the donation was hit by a car and now rev jack can not send the money, he is very hard for him to send via western union, i will like you to hel me send this money as soon as possible because i have not even pay for the tattoo as promise by the church.

Do get back to me with your option on how you can help me out.

Much thanks
bala

Quote:
In regards to my last mail sent to you,

i will like you to help me as soon as possible, i have wait for this days to have my donation but Rev Hoobit is not helping me at all, i have got my tattoo draw as a member but up till now i have not hard my doantion and rev bob promise that as soon as i have that don then my donation will be sent acluding the tattoo fee, he ask me last week to meet Rev jack in owo and i went there can not find him, then again he ask me to meet him in Ibadan then i left again i went jack called me and told me he has travel to lagos i dont have any more money to travel to lagos, i want you to help me with the tattoo fee first and then my donation fee because the tattoo guy is getting on my neck every day, i have not paid for this tattoo because bob ask me to do that and the fee will be sent as soon as possible, i want to beg you in the name of god and for the brother love of bison to help me get this out and god will bless you forever, do get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail, i have my wife at the hospital till now because i used the hospital fee to travel to owo and ibadan now i cant even care for my wife and my kids, am very week and tired about all this, please help me out as you have promise.

God bless
bala

Dear Mr Hassan,

I have reviewed your email as well as the notes made my Rev Yerkokof. The paperwork is somewhat incomplete, but it is not that important. The important thing is to get you your money. It seems there have been quite a few delays and complications. I understand this has put you under hardship. I apologize for this. Rev Hoobit Yerkokof is a bit testy since his accident and is not the most helpful. He is all balls and no cock one might say!

I will have my secretary, Fawn Dillmiballs, email you this morning a brief form that needs to be filled out. Make sure to print the email and handwrite the answers and then scan the email back to me. It is important that it is handwritten. There will be a place for a signature. That is all we will need. There will be a place on the bottom to say how you want the money sent to you. I will personally take care of this as soon as I get the form back. I should be able to take care of it this afternoon as long as you send the form back in time.

I will have Fawn Dillmiballs send the form as soon as she has a chance.

God bless,

Bishop Dill Doe

Membership Questionnaire

1. Name ______________________________

2. Occupation __________________________

3. Religion ____________________________

4. Do you go to Church? ___________________

5. If so, how often? ______________________

6. Are you married? ______________________

7. Have you ever sinned? __________________

8. Have you had sex with a man? ____________

9. Do you find men sexually attractive? ________

10. What do you plan to do with your donation? _______
11. What is your age? ____________________

12. Do you masterbate? ___________________

13. If so, how often? _____________________

14. Do you drink alcohol? _______________

15. If so, how often? ___________________

16. Have you ever seen a ghost? _____________

17. If so, describe the encounter________________________________________
How do you wish to be paid? Include all necessary details below.____________________________________________

19. Do you pledge yourself body and soul to the Holy Order of Bison?____

20. Do you accept $110,000.00 as the donation fee?_______

21. Do you promise to not sin again? _______________

22. Signature__________________

Dear Brother Hassan,

I just sent you the form to be filled out. I will be here all day and I will forward it on to the Bishop when you send it back. We have the money ready to send. We will get it to you today if you can send back the form with the handwritten replies. It is absolutely critical that the form be filled out by hand and scanned into the computer!!

Regards,

Fawn Dillmiballs

Mr Hassan,

For being in such a hurry to get your money you sure move slow. Fawn Dillmiballs is slow, good, but slow, but you are much slower still. Why have you not completed the form? Get me the form right away so that I may send you the money before the weekend. Go now!!

Dill Doe

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I have recieve your mail an not very happy at this time, well let me first say am sorry for coming too late with my mail, i could not read or respond to your mail since yesterday, like i told you before i was arrested by the police last night because the day the tattoo guy gave me to pay his money was yesterday, i was detain by the police and i have to explain things to them that i will pay back that am still working towards it, i also inrorm them that my wife is very sick an if they have to keep me there then i may lose my wife, so they told me that i have just 7 days which is one week to pay the tattoo guy his money or i will be charge to court for that, i will send you this form first thing tomorrow morning as soon as possible, please i want you to help me get this funds so i can pay this guy, even if you have to send me the $1,200 for the tattoo then i will be very happy for that before i will then recieve my donation.

Rev dill i have put all my hope and trust in you please do not let me down for god will bless you for ever, i want you to pleas tell this to other Rev that this is why i havce not being able to send the form back, i will do that first thing tomorrow morning.

I GREET YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, AND MAY YOU LIVE IN PEACE, AM LOYER TO BISON.

FROM MY HEART
BALA

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother Hassan,

You were arrested? Why were you arrested? You are a member of the Holy Order of Bison. We will take care of these legal problems. I could send a lawyer down there at once if you wish. I believe we have a lawyer by the name of Clee Torres down in Nigeria right now. I am sure he could help you if you want. He is from the law firm of Willie Makit and Betty Wont. Just let me know, we will fly him there to be your legal council if needed.

Regards,

Dill Doe

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I will like to inform you that i have recieve your mail and i apriciate all that you have said, i want to tell you that is a very simple matter and i do not need a lawyer for this, i must first thank you very much for the assitance you have given me, i have fill the form and am sending in my next mail, i want you to know that i have put all my trust in you and i dont want you to let me down this time, i want to send you the payment details for the tattoo guy first so a can be settle with him, i was arrested because the tattoo guy has waited for his payment till the date the police told me to pay him, that was why i was arrested, but mean why i told them that as soon as i recieve the payment from you then i will settle his fee, thats why am begging you now that you should send the tattoo fee along with your nex mail so i can be settle with this over here.

Regards
Bala

Quote:
I want you to find attach copy of the membership form that you requested for, i want to let you know that i have waited for this days that i will recieve my donation, thanks very much for all the suport you have given me.

Like i have said in my form, i want the payment sent via western union or money gram instumetaly till its complete the amount of my donation, mean while you have to send the payment for the tattoo guy as soon as you recieve this mail like you told me before today that as soon as i send the form payment will be sent to me.

I want you to send the payment with the tattoo guys name so he can go to the Western union office here an pick the payment him self, please i dont want any delay and fake payment like what Rev Hoobit Yerkokof did when it cause me a very big problem when Rev Hoobit Yerkokof send a fake payment, the tattoo guy was almost held by the bank security for brigging fake payment information to the bank, please i want you to make this real this time and lets be serious for once.

RECIEVERS NAME: EWEMADE CURTIS
ANSWER: dill

As soon as the tattoo guy recieve the payment then i will give you my details to start sending my donation, i hope all this and attach form is clear and understood by you, may you live long and may the holy order of bison be with you.

Your Brother
Bala

Dear Mr Hassan,

I understand your need for haste, but we have a problem with your application. I asked that you resend it so that we were sure of your answers. The problem is with questions #12 and #16. You see, the Lord and I have an understanding. God does not tell me things directly, but he gives me hints. I have received one of these hints about your application. I know for a fact that not everything is true on your application, and I have determined that it is either your answer to #12 or to #16. Now, if you indeed do masterbate I do not know if we can send the money to you. I would like to believe you would not defile yourself in such a manner, but I do not know.

If indeed you answered truthfully to that question, then you answered falsely to #16. If this is the question that you answered falsely there shall be no consequence. All that I need is your admission to the error and an accounting of what the ghost experience was. I need to know your age that it happened, who the ghost was, the message given by the ghost, what time of day, what the ghost looked like, and how it made you feel.

Do not hold to your previous answers. I know one of them is untrue. If you deny this it will only delay the donation.

Get back to me immediately.

Dill Doe

Quote:
In regards ti your mail recieve.
I must tell you am not very happy with it because as am dealing with a man of god and trying to be a man of god then what will make me tell lies about the form fill by me from my heart, i have not masterbate and i have not seen a ghost before so why should i lie about that, an you say something about my age thats my real age is 31 years old i will be 32 by october this year, i want to let you know that io have waited for this day that you will finaly accept me as your full member.

Rev Dill, please do know that i have spend tme and days here trying to make all work out fine here, all you need to do is try and help me also as you have promise me the first time, what i need now is for me to get the tattoo guy settle and then i will be free from thats side of it.

I want to find out this from you, do you have your won bible or you read the same bible others read, i have ask Rev Hoobit this before but he did not answer me till now, if you have your won bible that every member read you will have to send me one also, but if you dont want me to be a member of your church then please inform me so i can stop wasting my time with you and let me sell some of my proparty so i can pay this tattoo guy, but you as a man of god dont need to lie to me like Hoobit did.

If you can even send half of the payment for the tattoo then i can beg the guy that i will pay him the balance with time, but i have not given him any money since the first day, Rev Bob promise me that he will send the payment as soon as the tattoo is approve by the Board.

Am real sick and tired of all this, my wife is sick and i dont have money to take good care of her, if i lost her then how will be little baby fee, try and have a godly mind and help me out Rev.

Regards
Bala

Dear Mr Hassan,

I believe you. I still think there may be something untrue on the application but I believe it is not intentional. I trust you and believe you have been through enough. We will take care of you. I have sent my personal assistant to hand deliver the money to you so you receive it by Friday. I understand you need the money by Friday so you do not get arrested. I considered sending the money through Western Union but that medium has issues from time to time and I did not want something to happen and you not receive your money. This way I know you will get it on time. I also understand you are tired of traveling. No problem. My assistant will travel to see you. He will come to your town of Edo State. He wants to meet on Friday morning at a public place of your choosing. He will have all the money in cash so we do not need to deal with any banks or other possible problems.

The only problem is that when Rev Yerkokof's man Jack Goff was in Owo people would say that they were you. Everybody said they were Bala Hassan when they heard Jack had money. We do not want this money to go to the wrong person. What we need you to do is to email me a picture of you holding a sign that has the words "I Give BJ's". I will forward this email to my personal assistant, Mr Moe Lester, and he will know who he is looking for. This way he will be sure who you are. You could also hold a sign that reads, "Moe Lester".

So, this is what I need: 1. Email (By Thursday) me a picture of you holding the sign. 2. Where you want to meet (Remember, Moe wants to meet in a public place since you were once a hitman and he is a bit nervous).

God bless,

Dill Doe

Quote:
I have head you and i will send you the picture on thursday and i hope to recieve the full payment on friday, hope this will not bring any mistake again like i travel to ibadan and lagos.

regards
bala hassan

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Hassan,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Remember to hold up the sign when you are out in public to meet Moe Lester. He will be looking for you and the sign. As soon as you send me the picture I will send it to him.

I look forward to having this mess taken care of. You have been very patient. After you receive your donation and begin your good works I would be honored if you continued to use me as your mentor. There is a lot to learn and I would like to lend a helping hand.

God bless,

Dill Doe

Quote:
I have recieve your mail. i will email you the picture by tomorrow, i will like him to meet me in front of constidentail hotel airport road, that place is a busy place for us to meet, do get back to me asap if any chenges.

Regards
Bala

It shall be done as you say. What time will you arrive there?

God bless,

Dill Doe

Quote:
In regards to your mail.

I dont know the time he want me to meet him there, he has to give me time so that i can wait for him that time, i dont want to give him time that will not be condusive for him, and i dont know the time he will arrive EDO STATE, as soon as he arrive then he has to give me a call so that i can met him up there, please i dont want wht happen at owo and ibadan to repet him self becasue i dont want to be fool the second time.he can call me with me number as soon as he arrive: +2347036864355.
REGARDS
BALA

Dear Mr Hassan,

I will tell Moe Lester to choose the time when I send him the picture of you holding the sign. You need to send that picture to me right away. When he responds back that he got the picture he will tell me the time for you to meet.

Send that picture right away!

Regards,

Dill Doe

Quote:
Greetings to you.

I want you to find attach copy of my picture and the sign written I GAVE B J "S, kindly get back to me on a specific time that you want me to meet him at the main veneu, do know that he must come very fast as i will not wait all day there waiting for him because i have to visit my wife at the hospital as it is week end, i will also want you to send me his picture so i can know him, i hope all is well in this mail an understood.

Regards
Bala

Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic