SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Abidijan- Accra! Feb 5 2010 MY LAD IS BACK FOR MORE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is setting up the "post photo trophy" part of my bait forwarded to my lad (of course I am Heinrich Himmler)

Much Concerned‏
Sent: Mon 12/21/09 9:33 AM
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr Buttafooco

I hope that you are able to leave New York on time. It seems that you are always delayed. I have voice my concerns regarding your lateness and lax working style. You lost control of our Tanzania consultant and I had to personally intervene to have this consultant sacked. You continue to allow personal relationships to interfere with our business.

With regards to Mr. Okutue you went against company policy to change the assignment for him and to change payment timing. You were able to obtain Mr. Ashwarya's approval but it shows your lack of business leadership and allowing a consultant's sad story to sway you when we have a business to run.

I just checked with Ms Tant and Mr. Okutue's assignment is not in even though it is Monday morning. I know it is not due until 18:00 today but I have grave concerns.

Your in Business

Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/apps/webstore/

This is the message I sent along with the above:

FW: Much Concerned‏
Sent: Mon 12/21/09 9:37 AM

Dear David

You can see that Mr. Himmler is continually trying to look for ways to take me down.

Warm Regards

Joey
Mr. Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man I can smell the cake cooking and my sign- oh my first trophy- Sweet Mother of Jesus why did God send me the dumbest lad on earth? Oh well perhaps he can pull if off- here is his e-mail reply to Ms Ira Tant (me of course playing the quality control woman who is a nut job when it comes to Zimbabwe and Mugabe):

Received-On: Today 6:21 AM
Subject: Recieved.
More...

Good-day Ms.Ira Tant

I just don't know how to thank you for all your efforts towards me I pray that God will bless you in Jesus name Amen.

Mr. Buttafooco told me at the snow storm due I have not seen it in person happen but I know with time I will see how it is.he said that his trip to New York was delayed cos of the storm in US and here in Africa we do not have such a storm here.

I understand what you said about the time differ between Boston and Ivory Coast as I will want to submit my project in time that is why I wanted to know.

I also want to thank you for the example which you gave to me concerning the white apron and white chefs hat as you have said that I do not have to wear white hat and apron.But I still have to try to make it look good since it is the frist time the company will published out of Ivory Coast as it is our culture here.

I am sorry I have not been in Zimbabwe for the frist time and I don't know much about Zimbabwe all I know is that it is an African country.

Please I pray for you to help me as much as you can so that I will be taking as the company's consultant here and when doing my next project I will have to dress well by then I will have funds with me to follow up all my assisgnments.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Mr.Okutue.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay I have Ms Tant reply- still baiting him about Rhodeisa and Zimbabwe just to mess with him:

To: "nkem dirim" <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 11:52 AM
Subject: Good Luck!!!!

Dear David

You will be pleased to know that Mr. Buttafooco just arrived in my office from New York where he was trapped because of blizzard and snow. This weather makes me long for my warm childhood days in Rhodesia. Pity you have not been there.

Do you know anyone from Zimbabwe? What do you think of them? What do they say about Zimbabwe's current state of affairs?

By the way your assignment should be submitted to both Mr. Buttafooco and me. We will then begin processing this. Don't forget the handwritten note of 200 words about why Americans would enjoy eating the cake you have baked. A small word of advice- include details of your friends in the photo- why you like living in the Ivory Coast etc etc. Americans, with the election of Obama have gone crazy for any tidbits about African life. We try to give them a little taste of it if you see what I mean.

Good Luck to you and perhaps we shall meet at the upcoming spring consultants meeting.

Yours Truly

Ms Ira Tant
Quality and Technical Control
African Foods

Now I open up Mr Buttafooco's e-mail (me of course as operations manager for my fake company) and find this- can it be true- probably not if my lad's action or lack there of is any indication:

God is with you.‏
Sent: Mon 12/21/09 1:29 PM
To: Joey Buttafooco ([email protected])

Dear Mt.Joey,

I am really very sorry for the message which Mr.Himmler sent to you concerning your good relationships with us the consultant, I so much feel about it but you should know that it is his way of live and I plead with you to always bear with him.

One thing I will want you to put at the back of your mind is that God is with you and do always remember that if God be for you nobody can be against you due the may try everthing to bring you down but God will always be there to flight for you.

Anyway I just want to let you know that I am through with my assignment, I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now.

Please no matter anything I will want you to still flight for me and I am also very sure that Mr.Ashwarya will also be happy to hear that I have done my assignment.

I will let you have the photos as soon as I recieve same any moment from now.

Thanks and God Bless you and your family.

David.

and my reply: (Where in the name of St. Ignatius is my cake?):

Subject: RE: God is with you.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:43:44 -0500

Dear David

I just arrived in Boston office. We had over 14 inches of snow in New York and 15 inches in Boston which confound all of the transportation systems for the day yesterday.

This is wonderful news if true (and I am sure it is) that you write to me about. I thank you for this truly. After what I have been through on this project so far with you it will be good see us on the road.

I have been with Mr. Ashwarya since the beginning, over 7 years ago when he started. For a while we were like a family with our consultants- but now we are so much bigger than then- and then it really starts changing when Mr. Ashwarya and the board brought in Mr. Himmler who is always ranting about his 'final solution". Please keep this between us - I see our consultants as part of our family. I perhaps am now viewed as old fashioned. But still this is just the way American business is these days- perhaps it will change with our new President- but things like this move slowly.

Note my next line in bold, of course I have already proven that my lad would have robbed and raped the owner of the company he thinks he is doing business with- really he is scary- especially because he keeps spouting off all of the platitudes

Mr. Himmler sees our consultants as a cost of doing business and a necessary evil. He is all business it is about the almight dollar. He would do anything for a dollar even if it means hurting other people and taking advantage of their ignorance. I know this is a hard thing to understand for you, perhaps but this is the way it is. But Mr Ashwarya sees that profits double in the two years that Mr. Himmler comes on board and so it goes.

Well, forgive me for rambling on. Be sure that you submit your assignment along with the written essay to both me and Ms. Ira Tant. I think you may have her e-mail address - it is:

[email protected]

Ms. Ira Tant
Quality and Technical Control.

Remember that no matter what do not discuss Zimbabwe politics, Mugabe or anything regarding this country. There is no good answer for her. Best to answer "I am not sure" or "I only heard of it".

I can explain later but with regards to Zimbabwe and Mugabe she is a very erratic person.

Okay for now. Remember the deadlines!

God Blessing you during this holiday.

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay this just over the transom- from my lad- can he be believed??? (the answer is probably no since he is a lying thief)...- is he really running around getting money to pay his photo man? Will he write his essa? Will he hold up a cake with a sign that says "Recipe 409"?????...the agony of waiting given my lad's intelligence (lack there of) is really getting to me...six weeks of work...and some more fun to come perhaps...are on the line Wink :

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:05:58 -0800
Subject: Urgent.

Dear Mr.Joey,

I thank you so much for your good wishes to me due I am having fears concerning Mr.Himmler the way he handle the consultant all because of money just to make money and hurt other people and taking advantage of their ignorance just as you said well I know that God will give his grace to work with him.

Do I write why Americans will like to eat the cake I made so do I write it in a paper and scan it to you? please let me know.

God Bless you.
David.

My reply of course (God why did I use Mozambique as a troubled spot it has too many letters):

Subject: RE: Urgent.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:11:52 -0500

Dear David
Sorry for my short replies- we are having problems in Mozambique that are taking my day up- nothing for you to worry about.

Scan the photos etc to me and Ms Tant and also scan the essay on why Americans will like the cake you baked. We have found that it you write about your country and your family- things about how you cooked it and what you do for fun this would be most helpful. I probably mentioned this but the American public can't get enough of Africa (or at least what they think is Africa). We will photo shoot you handwritten note into the book. We want it hand written because it is personal. The details like this are what have made our product so popular. Mrs. Ibebe always writes a little about her very large family and somethings about one of her children. I don't mean you have to do that exactly but that you should include details like this.

Good Luck and God's Blessings as you complete your first project.

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad's work is due in 10 minutes!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn- it is him- the photos match up with his "green card" from Ivory Coast (giving him residency permission as a Nigerian Citizen) but the idiot forgot the banners-

hmm- well here are the photos and his essay:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Sorta%20my%20first%20tropy/?albumview=slideshow

and here is his e-mail and my response as Joey Buttafooco and Ms Ira Tant:

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:27:00 -0800
Subject: My assignment.

Dear Mr.Joey,

Below is what I have made for my assignment please confirm and let me know.

Please I plead for you to assist me to see that everything workout for me.

Waiting for your confirmations.
David.

here is my reply to him- lets see if i can get my recipe 419 banner from my lad:
Subject: RE: My assignment.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:48:03 -0500

Dear David
This is great evidence of solid work. But we need two more things that you failed to deliver - that is the colorful signs and you must hold up the cake showing the surface with the decoration of Africa on it.

The sign is shown in your assignment which I have attached. You will need one photo holding for each sign. I have attached the requirements per the assignment. Fortunately Ms. Tant has taken a liking to you so she will "cover for us" before Mr. Himmler learns of this.

Here is what must happen by close of business tommorrow. Per the assignment please photo yourself with the signs and the completed cake. Hold the cake so that we can see it in the photo and read the signs. The signs must be in white with black print.

Then once we have those the package is submitted to the committe that will either

Accept it- and you will get your money in 30 days from acceptance
Ask for changes (I don't see this happening)
or rejecting it (which unless we have the signs shown in the assignment would happen).

Himmler would delight in rejecting the assignment so he could get to me.

The judging committee is
Ms Tant
Myself
Mr.Himmler
Mr. Balls

Fortunately Mr. Himmler will be off tommorrow because his daughter is in a goose stepping clinic. But on Weds we will judge about 7 projects including yours and if we do not have photos with signs Himmler will delight in this.

So there is this one little thing that I hope you can do. Nice work you look so happy. I think the essay will work nicely as well

Joey Buttafooc
Operations Manager
African Foods
www. AfricanAsianrecipes

And his e-mail to Ms Ira Tant (me)

Received-On: Today 2:31 PM
Subject: Fw: My assignment.
More...

Dear Ms.Ira Tant,

Below is what I have made for my assignment please confirm and let me know.

Please I plead for you to assist me to see that everything workout for me.

Waiting for your confirmations.
Mr.Okutue.

and from me as Ms Ira Tant back to him- note the words "very small problem)
Dear David

We have a small problem. Your assignment did not include the required banners and signs. I am attaching the assignment for you to review. You will need to include two more photos with the cake turned so we can see it and the signs. If you were not such a nice young man (with a pleasant smile I might add) then your assignment would be rejected.

However with Mr Himmler out tommorrow if you can get the photos in by 4:00 pm Boston Time he will need not know about this. I spoke with Mr. Buttafooco.

The review team consist of me
Mr Buttafooco
Mr Himmler
Mr. Balls

Mr Himmler makes the firm much money but he is very demanding on details and we are lucky he is not in until Weds. So if we get the photos with banners and signs with you holding the cake so we can see it there is no problem.

Ms Ira Tant
Quality And Technical Control
Africa Foods
www.AfricanAsianfoods.com

All this way and some pretty good photos but no SIGN....arrrhhhhhggggg

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great reading! I see you're learning that most lads are lazy as hell and turn the simplest jobs into Herculean tasks. It makes me wonder if these guys have EVER done any honest work. Actually, I don't wonder. I know they haven't.
Looking forward to the next installment. Smile
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oka y well I got one of my signs- ALMOST illegible "Let them eat cake" but not my sign with RECIPE 419. The guy in the middle is the lead lad and I do believe his real name is David N Okutue for reasons I will discuss later- but at least his photo is one on the Ivory Coast Drivers license and the equivalent of an Ivory Coast Green Card for a Nigerian Expat.

Well here it comes- I am going to try to get my sign with "Recipe 419" on it with the cake. MY instructions were pretty damned clear four photos- one with a sign saying "let them eat cake" and one sayinig "Recipe 419" (419 being his assignment).

OKay I am going to push this and then try for a safari. Not much hope because it is pretty evident that I am working with one dredge of a lazy lad (but since this is my first bait what in the hell do I know about these things).

Anyway much better set of photos- but no "recipe 419" which I would consider a gold medal for this bait (at least given my experience). Right now I consider this a bronze- silver thus far.

Okay enough clap trap here is his first e-mail:

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 02:27:10 -0800
Subject: Message.

Dear Joey,

Thank you for your e-mail message to me as I also recieved another message from Ms. Tant she said that I need to take two more photos with the cake turned so that you can see it and the signs. It is true that I am left with no money now but all be the same I will try as much as possible to see that I send the two more photos with the cake and sign and have it sent to you and Ms tant before 4:00pm your local time today.

I will still look for somebody to stand by me in the photos which I will send today and another thing is in the surface of my cake I made the decorations with Map of Cote d'Ivoire which is almost the same with that of Africa which I find also very good anyway you will see it as soon as I send the photo today

The signs do I make it with white paper and write with black print? Please I am pleading with you and Ms.Tant to stand by me so that Mr.Himmler will not reject my assignment as I am working with my whole heart to see that I make a better life.

I am hoping that my assignment will be Acceptable by the judging committee.

God Bless you and your family.

David

My reply I refer preiphially to a note from Ms Tant (me of course)(because I know he sent her the assignment photos already):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: Message.
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:40:53 -0500

Dear David
Please forgive my late reply- I had to head down unexpectedly to New York last night due a problem with Mrs Ibebe and the New York Police. She is a very forceful person and does not realize that she does not rule New York (a city of 7 million people) like she does her village (total population of 800 all of whom are related to her). I was there for about four hours- then take the train back this morning.

We are luck Mr. Himmler is out- and also that Ms Tant has taken a liking to you. She is "crazy in the head" when it comes to Zimbabwe- she will try to engage people in these conversations about Zimbabwe- Rhodesia- British rule and Mugable and it can become very tense. However you handled the conversation you did well. I have a note on my desk to see her regarding you- but when I stop by her office she has left for lunch to return in about an hour.

Well- as you have said eventually after we have done everything we can it is in God's will.

I will reach out to you later.

Best Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Then this e-mail with with the two shots :

Assignment.‏
Sent: Tue 12/22/09 9:19 AM
2 attachments | Download all attachments (177.4 KB)
hummmmmmm...jpg (87.0 KB), Pic1.jpg (90.5 KB)

Dear Mr.Joey,

Good-morning to you.

Below is the two photos which I took as you have adviced. I hope and believe that it is well and ok please confirm to me.

Waiting for your urgent confirmations soonest.
David.

Two pretty good shots below- the sign as I said reads "Let them eat cake"- okay I am going to try to get a sign reading recipe 419 before I turn his world upside down big time:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/My%20Lads%20with%20a%20cake%20of%20Africa/?albumview=slideshow

I have a feeling that these other two guys have been working the Reverend Edwards/Sandra Clarge e-mail barrage etc. Just a feeling but no proof. Perhaps?

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay here is the e-mails along with Photos from my lad to Ms Ira Tant (me) head of quality control. Ms Tant is developing a crush on my lad:

Subject: Fw: Assignment.
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:22:52 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ms.Tant,

Good-morning to you.

Below is the two photos which I took as you have adviced. I hope and believe that it is well and ok please confirm to me.

Waiting for your urgent confirmations soonest.
Mr.Okutue.

Now lets see if Ms Tant can, in the words of one of my vet advisors "get my lad to do one more little thing (get my sign "recipe 419):

Received-On: Today 11:15 AM
Subject: Urgent Read and TAke action
More...

Assignment TrusAfricanObutueR419AF.pdf APPLICATION/PDF (166 KB)
Dear David
(Do you mind if I call you David)- the photos are excellent and well done. However we do have one small problem and please understand I am bending if not breaking the rules in telling you this before the review of your project starts on Weds at 10:00 am Boston Time:

You left out the sign with the Recipe assignment number. I checked the project assignment and you should be holding a sign with the words "recipe" followed by the recipe number shown in your project. Write boldly in large black letters!

Please do not mention to Mr Himmler or Mr Balls that I pointed this out because they will say that "this is a big mistake and proves that Mr. Okutue was a bad hire by Mr Buttafooco". Mr Himmler has been working to have Mr. Buttafooco sacked. I mean no offense but Mr Himmler does not care about you- he wants to use your failure as the final reason to have Mr Buttafooco sacked.

So I give you this advice- if you have one more photo of you in front of the cake (or without cake) holding a white sign with the words "Recipe" followed by the assignment number then I will vote for you. And so will Mr Buttafooco (I put a note on his desk because he left last night for a problem in New York).

I will once again attach a copy of your assignment. I would warn you to be very careful in the future to read you assignments and carry them out with precision.If you have any questions then e-mail me and Mr. Buttafooco. Normally your assignment would be reviewed today on Tuesday in Boston but we are luck that Mr. Himmler does not return until Weds morning. We start the reviews Boston Time at 10:00 am sharp.n

Please never mention to Mr Himmler or Mr Balls that I wrote you with advice on this.

Best Regards

Mr Ira Tant

Okay and here is my attempt at this "last one little thing and here is the payoff" e-mail:

Subject: Some better news
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:38:35 -0500

Dear David

As I was leaving my office Ms Tant walked into my office and shut the door and said "we have a problem with David's assignment". She showed me the photos she had printed and then she had you assignment printed out. She said "he is missing a photo with him holding the sign with the recipe number on it".

I told her, David, that I had noticed this as well. Then, and I could not believe my own ears, she said "if we can get another photo of David in front of the cake with a sign showing "Recipe 419" we can put it in with the completed assignment and Himmler never need know about the fact that the last photo with required sign was ever was missing."

I had to sit down because I have known Ms Tant and she is normally a very tough woman who likes to pick fights with almost anyone (including me). FOr some reason she really likes you (of course she dislikes Mr Himmler so that helps us). This is a real blessing for us because she could have just allowed the file to be closed and be presented to Himmler missing the photo required by the assignment that you agreed to.

David in the future you must carefully follow all instructions. I have even better news because she says that if this photo is included she will vote for acceptance, and of couse I will. I believe that Ms Tant and I can talk Mr. Balls into voting for you as well so I think if we get this last photo we can get your payment started.

I feel much better about all of this in the course of just 10 minutes.

Blessings and Good luck!

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curly:
Quote:
Great reading! I see you're learning that most lads are lazy as hell and turn the simplest jobs into Herculean tasks

Skeeter: I don't have enough experience to generalize but I will say that my lad is dumb as a stump and smart as a fox- as to work I will concur! God help me I don't think the guy could find his way on a school bus- although I actually think I might have stumbled into a small back yard gang of very little sophistication although I have no proof of this I will admist.

Skeeter

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay Christmas errands so my lad was left hanging all night and it appears that the LACK of response (new learning from me) got his rear end in gear. Remember I told him there was a Heinrich Himmler deadline of 10:00 am Boston Time (he actually can do the time differential now- so much for "de-education"!

So here it comes- will I have my recipe sign...will my cake taste like bird crap (two things- I will never know- and I have never tasted bird crap); okay let the fun begin:

Urgent.‏
Sent: Wed 12/23/09 3:09 AM

Dear Joey,

There was power failure here since yesterday and I was not able to check to read your urgent message and that of Ms.Tant to me.

She told me that I have the present the photo with the recipe number which I am going to do right now since she told me that my assginment will be reviewed today 10:00 am sharp Boston Time so please I bear with me and try as much as you can to cover me in this regards as I will send the last photo before the time.

Please write me as soon as possible. Yesterday I waited to recieve your e-mail message but before I recieve it is was late and the power failure also caused much problem to me if not I would have send the photo as I do not want to fail in my assignment.

And please do all your best for me as I count so much on you and Ms.Tant for Good-News after the review of my assisgnment today.

Waiting urgently to hear from you.
David.

Message from my lad to Ira Tant (me as Quality Control) same thing pleading for time and mercy

Received-On: Today 12:12 AM
Subject: Urgent.
More...

Dear Tant,

There was power failure here since yesterday and I was not able to check to read your urgent message and that of Mr.Joey Buttafooco to me.

You told me that I have the present the photo with the recipe number which I am going to do right now since you told me that my assginment will be reviewed today by10:00 am sharp Boston Time so please bear with me and try as much as you can to cover me in this regards as I will send the last photo before the time.

Please write me as soon as possible. Yesterday I waited to recieve your e-mail message but before I recieve it is was late and the power failure also caused much problem to me if not I would have send the photo as I do not want to fail in my assignment.

And please do all your best for me as I count so much on you and Mr.Joey Buttafooco for Good-News after the review of my assisgnment today.

Waiting urgently to hear from you.
Mr.David.

In other words I can hardly wipe my ass without you telling me- followed by this- which floored me because my lad ACTUALLY did something without me saying something like "now tie your shoes, open the door, go to the photographer man pay him 10 pesos, hold you sign up and say cheese, have the photographer man snap photo....holy Christ my lad showed some initiative (which frankly scares the Bejesus out of me!):

This is Urgent.‏
Sent: Wed 12/23/09 5:33 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

I just want to let you know that I have taking another photo holding the cake with the "Recipe 419" for the assignment giving to me due I did not like that but I have to show that I am an honesy man in whatever I do with the company since it is a matter of investment whereby the company makes it's money and myself been the True African working for the company it hurts me alot and I also came to remember that you told me that Mr.Himmler do not want to know how the consultant feels about this but all he wants is for the company to grow and make money well in all things I thank God.

Please I will also want you to see Ms.Tant as soon as you get into the offices this morning to let her know that I will send the photo to both of you before my assisgnment will be reviewed by the committe this morning please make sure that she puts in the photo as I will want when you go into the review with Mr Balls and Mr Himmler and let them know that I met all requirements of my project.

And I promise you that I will not make such mistakes again in other assisgnment which I am to present to the company so please I hope and count so much on you and Ms.Tant.

And I thank you again as you promise that you and Ms.Tant will talk to Mr.Balls on my behalf I am really very happy for that and I hope and believe that my assignment will be ok and I hope to recieve a good-news from you and Ms.Tant after the reviewing that I have passed my text.

I will be sending the photo as soon as I recieve it in the next 1hour from now and like I told you this morning I would have done that if I had recieved this informations from you yesterday in time and more over the power failure which we had here was also a blockage for me not to send the photo yesterday.

All be the same I am really counting so much on you and Ms.Tant.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Yours' Friend
David.

okay so my lad has not only swallowed my story he is asking for a second helping. This time I think I will use a funnel...but where in the hell is my photo.... then BING BING BING-

My last assignment.‏
Sent: Wed 12/23/09 7:16 AM
1 attachment
tof.jpg (151.8 KB)
Dear Joey,

I have just recieved the last photo which was missing in my assignment and I am attaching same for your confirmations and I promise to always be carefully to follow all instructions giving to me in my future assignments.

I will be forwarding the photo to Ms.Tant for her confirmations also and I hope and believe that I will get a good news from you and Ms.Tant after all the reveiws today.

Please as soon as you get to the office this morning send me e-mail message for confirmations.and please I will still want you and Ms.Tant to talk to Mr.Balls on my behalf as God will Bless you.

Yours in Service.
David.

and then this to Ira Tant (me as Quality Control) with his not so good photo (same as to me as Joey Buttafooco)

Received-On: Today 4:24 AM
Subject: Fw: My last assignment.
More...

tof.jpg (214 KB) Download
Dear Ms.Tant,

Attached is my last assignment which I did not send yesterday.

Please I am really very sorry about it but I would have send the photo to you yesterday but because of the power failure here that was why it was not possible for me to have it done last night please forgive me for that.

I am also happy that you are doing and putting every efforts to see that I come out happy with my assignments and I also promise you that this will not happen again as I will always be carefully to follow all instructions giving to me in my future assignments.

I am also happy to hear that you and Mr.Joey will talk to Mr.Balls on my behalf and I am also hoping for a good-news after the reveiw today.

Please I will be waiting urgently for your confirmations that you have recieved my last photo with the sign you told me about and please as soon as you get to the ogffice this morning send me e-mail message.

Yours in Service.
Mr.David Okutue.

Okay so the contrast is not so good- but given my lad's lack of gumption and ability (and my lack of experience) I give it an okay- I have achieved the goal I set out on 13 NOV

1. A photo of him holding a sign reading "recipe 419" plus a meal he cooked (okay so I guess a half baked crappy cake is not a meal technically)
2.ANd I do think I have his real ID Card (the ICoast equivalent of a green card for a Nigerian Resident) and his Drivers license (I will post a follow up on why I think this is so but admit that this is not a 100% certainty)

So here you go if you have been able to follow my CF of a first bait:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/atlastmylads419recipe/?albumview=slideshow

I freely admit without the advice of some veterans here I would have lost this thing a couple of time.

Now we will enter PART TWO of walking the line after a brief essay on my Lads ID Cards. In part two I am going to try to turn his world upside down and attempt to get him on a safari. I have little hope of this because
a. He is a dope
b. He is a dope
c. He is a dope.

But regardless of whether I can get a safari out of him I am about to really screw with his head (or try to in my rookie way)

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow up from me as Joey Buttafooco and Ms Tant to keep him on pins and needles and going to an from the Internet Cafe

From me (as Ms Tant to my lad):

Received-On: Today 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: My last assignment.
Dear David

Sorry for the late reply but Mr. Himmler called a very early meeting to discuss pay scales (he is pushing to cut them by 50% for our consultants so the company can make more money). I saw Mr. Buttafooco and he is very worried because he has not had a chance to check the computer yet.

So I just look at your photo and it is marvelous.One small problem is that the contrast and lighting made the sign hard to read- so I did you a favor (which is against the rules and could get me in trouble with Mr Himmler) I changed the contrast (darkening it) and dimmed brightness so that the sign is now readable. This is against the rules so please keep this a secret between us.

I just stepped down to Mr Buttafooco's office where he is very upset because he sees that the sign is not very readable. I showed him what I did in editing it and then showed him the printed version and he fell on his knees thanking me (I actually enjoyed seeing him on his knees before me). Then I calmly walked into the reviewing room and slipped this printed copy of your photo in the file folder (we are reviewing five projects today) so Mr. Himmler will never know that this photo did not arrive on Monday.

I also spoke with Mr Balls to tell him how handsome and hard working you are and that he should approve your project. He smiles and says he will probably do this.

Now we go into the reviewing process for your project and four others in our conference room with Mr Himmler, Mr Buttafooco, Mr Balls and myself.

As soon as we have the results either I or Mr Buttafooco will write you. This should be later today. We will either accept, reject or recommend a reshoot (these are the outcomes). Mr Buttafooc and I will vote to accept and all we need to do is to sway Mr. Balls. Himmler is going to vote to reject and sack- this I already suspect

By the way are you married? You are very nice looking.

Best Regards

Ms Ira Tant
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com

I am going to have Ms Tant make a pass at my lad- side story - not part of the next section in my bait- just for fun and jollies

and this from me as Joey Buttafooco operations manager;

RE: My last assignment.‏
Sent: Wed 12/23/09 9:49 AM

Dear David
Not much time. Your photo came in just in time. We owe Ms Tant a debt of gratitude she is a very tough business woman- but she has taken a real liking to you and edited the photo to improve the contrast (this is against the rules) and showed me the print with the changes.

From now on you must ensure that the contrast on photos is proper the glare made the sign hard to read but Ms Tant fixed this.

Now we go into committe. Ms Tant thinks she has convinced Mr Balls to vote acceptance. I suspect that no matter what Mr Himmler will vote no. It takes 3 votes to accept. A tie and it has to be reshot. 3 votes to reject and you and I will probably be sacked.

But Ms Tant can probably get Mr Balls to vote our way. Sorry this is what you see with American business- don't think badly of this- it is just the way Americans are- money money money- no concern if they hurt or steal from innocent people.

Say a prayer for us the meeting starts in 10 minutes

Joey
Mr Joey Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay my lad is done- cooked - temperature just about right- I am going to leave him in the oven for a bit longer then ... well who know WHAT may happen:

Here is his reply to Ms Tant's e-mail regarding what she did to "help him out and break the rules"
Received-On: Today 7:22 AM
Subject: It is with great!!!
Dearest Ms.Ira Tant,

It is with great joy that I am reading your e-mail message to me as I was going through your message to me Mr. Buttafooco sent a message to me and I have just repied his message now and I still pleaded with him to see that my assisgnment is accepted.

And I am also thanking you alot for all your efforts towards me as I can even say that you are a God sent to me and I am also happy that you have corrected the problem.

I still have to thank you again and again as you spoke with Mr.Balls to approve my project and that he welcomed it and smile and says that he will do this for me, you don't know how happy I am here for you due I know with time you will understand it and I am sure that you will even welcome me into your life. The only prayer I am making now is for us to meet in the upcoming meeting which you told me about.

Since you are going into the conference room for the reveiw of my project and others,please I will want you to let me know the outcome as I know that it will be a Good-News for both yourself, Mr.Joey and myself here which I know very well that God has done for us.

Please I will answer your questions concerning marriage which you ask me today but for now all my mind is focus on my project please don't be anger with me please just believe me and please if you don't mind I will also want you to let me have you photos so that I can see you too due I know right deep in my heart that you will be looking more nice than I do.

Please let's talk about that later ok.

Yours,
David.

Give him credit- it is money money money and the thought of a woman does not get in his way...at least not yet!

Here is his message to Joey Buttafooco (me of course) I have some side comments here - because this is just to funny-

God is with us.‏
Sent: Wed 12/23/09 10:04 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

It is with happness that I have recieved your e-mail message to me and I am also thanking you for all your efforts and that of Ms.Tant towards me and my prayers to God is that you will all be blessed in Jesus Name Amen.

I also did recieve e-mail message from Ms.Tant informing me that there was a small problem on my photo but she has taking care of the problem which wanted to make you sick but as God could have it she have that done this mlorning I am thankful to her.

Please I will still want both you and Ms.Tant to talk to Mr.Balls to vote for acceptance for me since it takes 3 votes to accept with you, Ms.Tant and Mr.Balls I will be accepted as I have the full faith and I understand what you said about Americans and money due you told me this before for not having concerns if they hurt or steal from innocent people but I know that with God on our side we will make it so that they Holy name of God will be glorified.

Really- not having concerns if they hurt or steal from innocent people????- I threw that in to see if I could get him to repeat it...remember this is the same guy who tried to scam what he thought was a 21 year old college student...then he got a job with a man he thought was his original target's father- and continued to try to scam her into coming to the Ivory Coast with $ 20k in stolen jewels etc etc. Of course if you are reading this forum you already know these guys are thieves and criminals and probably rapists if they had the chance...so here is the rest of my lads reply

Since you will be going in for the reveiw, I am urgently waiting to recieves a Good-News from you and Ms.Tant in your next e-mail message to me after the reveiw today.

God is with us.

Thanks and God Bless you for all your efforts toward me.
Yours in Service,
David.

Haning out at the Internet Cafe spending money checking e-mails I hope.

okay so Now Is send him a note from Ms Ira Tant a 40 year old six foot 120 pound cougar of a woman (photo look familiar to anyone) lets see what happens (this is a side show and for now germain to the second part of my bait where I am going to rock his world, or at least try to- I plan on whip sawing my lad so hard he will confuse his nose with his ass before this is over:

To: "nkem dirim" <nkem_dixxxxx.com>
Received-On: Today 7:26 AM
Subject: Personal note.

Dearest David
I am just leaving to go to the meeting and know that I am going to do all I can to get the votes to have your project accepted this morning.

This is a personal note so please do not share it with anyone. You are a very handsome young man. I think you know that- with a wonderful smile. You seem very nice.

I have been divorced for five years and work all the time so I have no time for any friends outside of work. I grew up in Zimbabwe but my family was thrown out by Mugabe (my father knew Mr Ashwarya in Zimbabwe and this how I got the job).Everyone here thinks I am a mean and tough person- but I only care about ensuring our customers get the correct product and that assignments are done properly.

Are you married? Here is my photo- I would like to get to know you better. Please write me back about you and your age background and whether you are married and have a girl friend. Do you think I am nice looking. I am 6 feet tall and weigh a 120 pounds with a nice figure.

Warm Regards and we will contact you after the meeting

Your Friend

Ira
Ms. Ira Tant
African Foods

Oh well just a little side show- or can I use Ms Tant to enhance my bait for the upcoming attempt at a Safari...whew...

here is the photo I sent my Laddie of Ms Tant , not bad for a 40 year old

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Ms%20Ira%20Tant%20on%20the%20prowl/?albumview=slideshow

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake or not fake?

one of my goals was to get my lad's read ID and name. I think I have it ...there is no certainty of course- but let me review the internal and external evidence of such (at the risk of revealing my true profession!)

First the internal evidence- facts
1. My lad started off posing as an orphan from Ivory Coast with millions and, as Reverend Edwards; her adopted Papa both from the Ivory Coast
2. In the course of the bait my lad as Reverend Edwards became the friends with, and was owed a big favor by, me playing the owner of a company that paid money out for photo shoots of Africans cooking.
3. I asked for proof of residency and identity- one showing what country the lad was a citizen of and one showing where he lived.

Actions
i.My lad proceeded to kill of the orphan (at least as far as the owner of the company was concerned)
ii.The lad had Reverend Edwards fly to Ghana and nominate his "young missionary Friend" even at the risk of losing a lucrative assignment for Reverend Edwards since I did not "know" the young missionary friend.
iii.The young missionary friend (my lad of course) was a NIGERIAN (and I had said that I did not like Nigerians) living in Ivory Coast.

So if my lad were going to use a fake id and persona why would he have to change identities at the risk of losing the money?- and admit to being an expat Nigerian Living in the Ivory Coast?

Well there seems to be only two reasonable explanations to the questions posed above
A. That my lad possesed fake or stolen documents for David Okutue, a expat Nigerian holding the Ivory Coast equivalent of a green card and the driver's license of such.
or
B. He really IS David Okutue- and since he thinks he is dealing with a REAL company that is going to require BANK transfers and PROOF of his identity he had better come clean about the fact that he is a Nigerian Citizen living in the IC.

If we apply Ocam's Razor to this problem (the easiest and most direct explanation) it seems B is the answer with regards to the internal evidence and that I really have his True IDENTITY and ID CARDS. So the weight of the internal evidence is that he IS David Okutue

External Evidence- Fact
i.With regards to external evidence the seal and coat of arms of the Ivory Coast are visible beneath the writing section for the Diplomatic equivalent of the green card. The white at the bottom is my white text box for putting copy in red and obliterating the numbers
ii.With regards to the divers license the underwriting is very regular with no evidence of a paste over where his name birth etc are.

The External Evidence could support either theory-
A.that he is DAVID OKUTUE or that he STOLE DAVID OKUTUES identity. We cannot prove this one way or the other so it is a flip of the coin.
B.What I think we can say from the evidence, with reasonable certainty, is that it appears that the documentation is not FAKE. But to go further than that would be impossible. The photos appear to be the same lad who baked a cake- but that is not 100% certain but it sure appears to me as so.

Summary
So to summarize the internal evidence points to the ID being David Okutue I submit. And if he possessed stolen ID's why not use that name to lead with in the scam since there is a high probablity he will be asked for proofs (of course there is clear evidence that my lad truly is a dunce). Why use Reverend Edwards or one of his earlier personas and not David Okutue at the start. There may be a reason to do this but I cannot think of one.

With regards to external evidence I believe that the weight of the evidence is that the ids are real but we cannot say that they are not stolen and therefore David Okutue is not the lad's real name.

So I believe that there is a high degree of probablity that I have my Lads real identity and name- but certainly not at a 90-100% level.

Here is the ID Cards

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/MYLADSPASSPORTDRIVERSLICENTS/?albumview=slideshow

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay
I have things to do and am not going to keep my lad waiting mainly because I am going to start rotating his world- LOL- I will welcome him to a new universe very very soon Twisted Evil

Here is my e-mail from my cougar Ira Tant (photos of the numbskull Paris Hilton btw) to my laddie:

Received-On: Today 10:16 AM
Subject: Good News
Ira at 2009 Spring meeting.jpg IMAGE/PJPEG (212 KB) Download
Ira at beach at Spring meeting.jpg IMAGE/PJPEG (4 KB) Download

Dear David

I am pleased to tell you that the committee voted to approve your project. Since we are becoming friends (I hope) I will tell you what happened.

We approved three projects and send one back for reject - this takes about one hour. Then we get to your project, David. Mr. Himmler takes the file and does not even open it and says "We should reject this project from Okutue because of his lateness and laxness- he will alway cause trouble". He says this without even looking at your work and then tells Mr. Buttafooco that he should be ashamed to hire someone we don't even know (meaning you).

I listen to this for a while then I reach over and grab the file from him and say "okay- perhaps but we are NOT here to discuss people or their habits but the quality of the project."

Mr. Balls agreed with immediately and all we did was to lay your photos up against the photos from the projects that were already accepted and they were as good or better (your smile made them better from my perspective.

This is wonderful news and I am so thrilled to have you on your team and I hope we can become VERY good friends and see each other soon in person.

Your Friend (I hope)
PS I send with two photo of me Spring Consutants meeting in South Africa that occurred last March so you can see what I look like as a total person- one of me arriving to hotel and another on the beach (we had a beach volleyball tournament that day it was much fun, please don't tell anyone I send you these photos)

Ira
Ms Ira Tant

here are the photos- moving slow nothing really racy of paris Hilton or Ira Tant:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/?action=view&current=Iraat2009Springmeeting.jpg

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/?action=view&current=IraatbeachatSpringmeeting.jpg

and here is my e-mail from Mr Buttafooco (me) poor laddie he is going to have to fill out a tax exemption form.

From me as Joey to my lad David

Really Good News‏
Sent: Wed 12/23/09 1:27 PM

David
I have fantastic news. I don't have time to get into the details but your project was approved today despite the objections of Mr. Himmler. I did my best to stand up for you- but I will be honest and tell you that it was Ms Tant who really took Mr. Himmler to task and wanted to know why we did not judge your work the same as we did everyone else.

She is a very tough woman and probably the only person who can stand up to Mr Himmler. I don't know if you know this but ms. Tant is a marathon runner and a karate expert in martial arts and is very very tough and smart woman. I have never seen her stand up for a consultant like she did for you- so great job in making her your friend or at least getting her on your side. She does not have a single friend in the company- her father knew Mr Ashwarya- but she stays very aloof from everyone- honestly most of our consultants are scared to death of her which is why I cautioned you about mentioning Zimbabwe or anything about her personal ice. The Americans have a saying about women like her "cold as ice".

Any this is really good news.

The office will be closing for the Christmas Holidays today and will not reopen until 28 December. The approved projects will go to payroll on the 28 Dec which means that you should have your money by 28 Jan or perhaps a bit sooner.

You will get a notice from the automated system later today regarding this and the final payment amount. You will need to complete a notice of tax exemption (otherwise the company will withhold 40% of your payment for taxes for Ivory Coast) but this document is not so difficult to complete.

Congratulations and if I do not communicate with you prior to Christmas Day have a very Merry Christmas.

Warmest Regards and looking forward to many more successful projects

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Thought I would throw in a little bit about crazy Ms Tant!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay a couple of computer generated e-mails to my lad (one already on file with a couple of changes to show that he now has a completed assignment) and the other , if he is smart enough to realize it- showing that he will have to fill out a God AWFUL tax exemption form for the Ivory Coast to avoid $ 880 in with holding Twisted Evil

From: "African Foods Automated Update" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 10:49 AM
Subject: Automated consultant update for AF as of 23 DEC 2009
More...

This is the automated consultant update e-mail generated by the Consultant Project Data base of African Foods Limited. Please do not reply back to this mail box since it is generated from data base base.
Notice the offices will be closed from 24 DEC 2009 to 28 DEC 2009 due to US Christmas Holidays. This automated update is being sent today because of Holidays. Please consult holiday calendar for additional information.
Changes since last update:
Consultants Terminated since Last update:

None

Consultants Placed on Probation Since Last update: Mr. Joseph Kathimanga; Consultant since 17 JUL 2005: Mozambique. Reason on Probation: repeated reshots

Please Welcome our New Consultants:
None

Consultants Added Since Last update:
None

Please review the list of consultants for your name. If your name is NOT on the list please e-mail Mr. Himmler.
Find your name and please carefully review the 2009 Active Project Underway (the Project Numbers), Those projects awaiting review and projects closed. Please note projects closed will either give date paid and/or pending. Pending means that accounts payable is arranging paperwork for payment within 45 days of project acceptance. It is your responsibility to review this report for accuracy and to report and problems within 5 business days of e-mail.
For any questions about Project Acceptance please e-mail Mr. Himmler.
For any questions about Project Pending Payment dates please e-mail Mr. Himmler
Do not reply back to this box since it is an automated response box from our data base;

Consultant Project Status and Payment Information as of date of e-mail:

Ms Ruth Adongo- consultant since 21 MAY 2004 Region: Nigeria
2009 Active Projects

Recipe 423 underway due 8 JAN 2009
2009 Awaiting Review

Video Clip # 674 Due 21 DEC 2009
Video Clip 676 Due 21 DEC 2009
NONE
2009 Closed
Recipe # 413 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2010
Recipe # 412 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2010
Recipe #400 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 390 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Recipe #396 Paid 7 NOV 2009
Recipe # 377 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe #372 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe # 371 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe # 358 Paid 30 APR 2009
Recipe # 349 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #351 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #352 Paid 23 APR 200o
Recipe #340 Paid 17 APR 2009
Video Clip # 641 Paid 10 OCT 2009 (two Shots)
Video Clip #643 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #641 Paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip # 637 Paid 23 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 636 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 623 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 610 Paid 7 May 2009

Mr. Mathias Chikawe consultant since 30 NOV 2009 Region: Tanzania
2009 Active Projects
Recipe 423 underway due 8 JAN 2009
Awaiting Review
Video Clip # 679
2009 Closed
Recipe #410 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Recipe #401- Completed Payment 17 DEC 2009
Video Clip #673 Completed Payment pending 15 JAN 2009
Video Clip # 771 Completed Payment pending 15 JAN 2009
Mrs. Yusef Chipo; Consultant since 1 JUL 2009: Zambia
2009 Active projects
Recipe # 413 underway due date new duue date 8 JAN 2009 (reshoot)
Video Clip # 667 underway due 28 Dec 2009 (rejected)
2009 Awaiting Review
2009 Closed
Recipe # 407 Paid 17 NOV 2009
Recipe #393 Paid 15 SEP 2009
2009 Pending
NONE
2009 Completed
Recipe # 414 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Recipe #385 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 384 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe #380 Paid 10 MAY 2009 (one reshot due to signs)
Recipe #365 Paid 2 APR 2009
Recipe # 405 Pending payment 23 JAN 2009
Recipe # 403 Pendign Payment 23 JAN 2009
Video Clip #657 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Mr. Joseph Kathimanga; Consultant since 17 JUL 2005: Mozambique
2009 Active projects
None
2009 Awaiting Review

2009 Closed

Recipe #402 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Recipe # 400 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Recipe # 385 Paid 7 JUL 2009
Recipe # 369 Paid 30 MAY 2009
Video Clip # 654 Paid 22 SEP 2009
Video Clip # 651 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Video Clip # 649 Paid JUL 15 2009
Video Clip # 652 Paid 15 AUG 2009 (two reshots due to sound

Mrs James Ibebe- consultant since 4 APR 2003 Region; Nigeria
:
On leave for live TV appearances since 17 NOV in US
2009 Active Projects
NONE
Awaiting Review
NONE
2009 Closed
Recipe #402 Paid 10 Nov 2009
Recipe # 391 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Recipe #398 Paid 7 NOV 2009
Recipe # 378 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe #375 Paid 10 MAY 2009
Recipe # 374 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe # 360 Paid 30 APR 2009
Recipe # 360 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #354 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #353 Paid 23 APR 200o
Recipe #340 Paid 17 APR 2009
Video Clip # 652 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video clip #645 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #644 Paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip # 639 Paid 23 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 638 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 621 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 600 Paid 7 May 2009
Mr. Ibrahim Igogu; Consultant since 13 JAN 2004 Region: Nigeria
2009 Active Projects
recipe 424 due 8 JAN 2010
Video Clip # 680 due 8 JAN 2010
2009Awaiting Review
2009 Closed
Recipe # 411 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Recipe # 377 Paid 7 MAY 2009
Recipe #381 Paid 17 MAY 2009
Recipe # 376 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Video Clip # 656 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip # 631 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 615 Paid 14 JUN 2009
Video Clip # 600 Paid 7 May 2009
Video Clip # 662 Paid 23 Dec 2009
Video Clip # 663 Pending Payment 28 JAN

Mrs. Lina Kilimo Consultant since 15 JUL 2009 Kenya
2009 Active projects:
2009 Projects Awaiting Review

Recipe #414:
Recipe # 417-
Video # 670-
2009 Closed
Recipe #410- Paid 19 DEC 2009
Recipe #399- Paid 16 NOV 2009
Recipe #388 Paid 15 AUG 2009
Recipe #385 Paid 21 JUL 2009
Video Clip #650 Paid 21 JUL 2009
Video Clip #653 Paid 15 SEP 2009
Video Clip #669 Pending Payment 30 DEC 2009

Mr. Kparsi Kpangbah; Consultant since 31 AUG 2009: Liberia
2009 Active projects:
Video Clip # 673 underway due 14 JAN 2009
Recipe # 420 Dinner underway due 30DEC 2009
2009 Projects Awaiting review

2009 Closed

Recipe # 416- Pending Payment 28 JAn 2009
Recipe #394 Paid 17 OCT 2009
Recipe #392 Paid 30 SEP 2009
Recipe # 386 Paid 28 JUL 2008
Recipe #408: Pending payment 23 JAN 2009
Recipe #406 Pending payment 23 JAN 2009
Video # Clip 665- Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Video # Clip Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
2009 Pending

Mr. Kofi Lorenzo- consultant since 15 NOV 2009 Region: Togo
2009 Active projects
Recipe # 426 undeway due 14 JAN 2009
2009 Awaiting Review
2009 Project Completed
Recipe # 410 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Video Clip #673A Payment pending 30 DEC 2009
Video Clip # 672 Payment Pending 30 DEC 2009
Video Clip #677 Payment Pending 7 JAN 2009

Mr. David Okutue Ivory Coast; Consultant since 9 DEC 2009
2009 Active projects:
2009 Approved Projects
Recipe # 419 Payment Pending 28 JAN 2009
2009 Pending Projects
Recipe # 418- Cows Head Brunch (put on hold until completion of recipe # 419)
Video Clip # 675- 2 minute breakfast clip test

Mrs. Andry Mangazala: Consultant since 2 JUN 2007: Madagascar
2009 Active projects:
Recipe # 413- underway due date (reshoot due 8 JAN 2009_
2009 Projects Awaiting Review
Video # 671- under review
2009 Closed
Recipe #400- Pending Payment 12 DEC 2009
Recipe #396- Paid 2 NOV 2009
Recipe #395 Paid 2 NOV 2009
Recipe #390 Paid 10 SEP 2009
Recipe #383 Paid 6 MAY 2009
Recipe #411: Pending Payment 7 JAN 2009
Recipe #409 Pending Payment 7 JAN 2009
Video Clip #655 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip #658 Paid 10 OCT 2009
Video Clip #670 Pending Payment 30 DEC 2009

Mr. Joe Wanina; Consultant since 17 JAN: 2006 Region: R Congo
2009 Active Projects
2009 Awaiting Review
2009 completed
Video clip #647 paid 14 AUG 2009
Video Clip #640 Paid 30 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 636 Paid 23 JUL 2009
Video Clip #660 Pending Payment 23 JAN 2010
Video Clip# 665 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Video Clip# 665 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009
Video Clip 664 Pending Payment 28 JAN 2009

Mr. Jame Wudda consultant since 21 FEB 2005 Region: Tanzania
2009 Terminated project Recipe #400 (four reshoots)
Active Projects: None
2009Awaiting Review
None
2009 Completed
Recipe # 374 Paid 8 MAY 2009
Recipe # 362 Paid 7 MAY 2009 (one reshots)
Recipe # 377 Paid 17 MAY 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe #342 Paid 10 MAY 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 327 Paid 12 APR 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 321 Paid 5 MAR 2009 (two reshots)
Recipe # 319 PAID 30 APR 2009
Recipe #316 Paid 23 APR 2009
Recipe #312 Paid 20 MAR 2009
Recipe #311 Paid 13 MAR2009 (three reshots)
Video Clip # 679 A pending Payment 24 DEC
Clip # 634 Paid 23 JUL 2009 (three reshots)
Video Clip # 630 Paid 6 JUL 2009
Video Clip # 616 Paid 6 JUL JUN 2009
Video Clip # 611 Paid 7 May 2009 (one reshot)
Video Clip # 609 10 APR 2090

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then an automated reply stating that here is what he has coming on the 28 jan and he will be subject to $ 880 withholding if he does not complete a tax exemption form (wait til he sees what I have cooked up here) Evil or Very Mad

Received-On: Today 10:58 AM
Subject: Note of Approval
This is the automated consultant update e-mail generated by the Consultant Project Data base of African Foods Limited. Please do not reply back to this mail box since it is generated from data base base. It is used to communicate automatically with all consulants. This automated e-mail is being sent to:

Okutue, David M, Consultant Ivory Coast

Assignment for: True Africa Trio

Assignment: Recipe Number 419

Banner Signs:

#1 “Let them eat cake” TITLE Sign: #1 “Recipe Number 419”
Dress: YES See below
Photo: YES see below
Video: No not applicable
Consultant: Mr. Okutue
Contract: Rollover two years (approximately 24 months)
Consultant: Location: Ivory Coast
Operations Manager: Mr. Joseph Buttafooco

Reviewers: Mr. Ira P. Freely (Editor)

Mr. Harry Balls (Marketing)
Arpprovals by Reviewing committee on file approved 23 DEC 2009
Routing to Payroll for processing 28 DEC 2009
Payment transfer date on or before: 28 JAN 2010
Base amount- Recipe Photo- 2000.00 USD $
Cooking Fire Bonus- $ 0.00 USD $
Open Air Presentaion- $ 200.00 USD $
Total Gross Amount- $ 2200.00
Withholding Tax exemption forms on file: NO
Current withholding for Government of Ivory Coast: 40% withholding amount $ 880.00

Net amount to be paid net of taxes to Government of Ivory Coast- $ 1320.

Any questions regarding payment, completion of tax withholding forms or other issues should be directed to Mr. Himmler Cultural Attache

I cannot wait for him to start writing me as Mr Himmler I am going to flay him before my big big surprise!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay I am shutiing down for Christmas

I sent this to my lad yesterday from my cougar 40 year ms Ira Tant I had previously sent him some candid photos of Paris Hilton):

Cc: <[email protected]>
Received-On: Yesterday 11:37 AM
Subject: Message_ I hope I do not offend you

Dear David
I hope I did not offend you by being to forward it is just that I have not many friends and you look so nice with your charming smile. Please forgive me if I seem to strong in wanting to get to know you but you see I am very lonely. My father is dead and I have no friends at work (they don't seem to like me because I am so efficient). My only hobbies are martial arts and running where I have some people that know me but are not close.

I will understand if you want to stay all business with me and I promise that if you tell me this and don't want a friend ship (or more) then this will be okay and I will not look badly on any projects. In fact I will help you all that I can no matter what.

Just so you know I am not a really young person but just turned 40 years last month but I stay in very good shape, running and doing karate and lifting weights. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 120 pounds but I promise I am not a sloppy fat person I just have lots of muscle on me. So I am in very good shape with hard muscles and good figure and in shape. Honestly most people think I am younger so I am not old out of shape woman I can promise you.

If you are uncomfortable with me writing you on a personal basis just please let me know. I just worry because I send you photos and you don't respond. I find that for some reason men think I am to tough or athletic- and perhaps you are just like other men- I mean no disrepect.

Your Friend

Ira
Ms Ira Tant
African Foods

This was waiting on me today to Joey Buttafooco (me). he is paying attention and asks about the tax exemption form (wait until he see this doosey) My Lad tells Joey(me) to tell my daughter that "Uncle David" loves him. I know a lot of people have gotten grief for writing it (and I often wondered exactly what it meant): but I now think I "own my lad". Christ on a crooked cross; so here is his message and my "fake" out of office reply:

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:58:40 -0800
Subject: I am more than Happy today.

Dearest Friend,

It is with great Joy and happyness that I am writing you as my hreat is filled with Joy.

I am thanking you and Ms.Tant for all your efforts towards me infact I don't know what to say or write as I am writing to you because I am happy for the project believe me.

I recieved a notice from the automated system for the final payment and amount and how then do I complete the notice for the tax exemptions so what do I do in this regards?.

Once again I thank you very very much as I am really very very happy today.

I do wish you a Merry and Happy Christmas.as God the Blessings of God shall be yours in Jesus name Amen. Please less I forget my warm's regards to your Daughter ok tell her that Uncle David loves you all.

Yours in Service.
David.

Here is my automated reply;

Subject: Out of Office Notification
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:56:43 -0500

Our office is closed for the Christmas Holidays. We will return on Monday 28 Dec, 2009.

Best Wishes for the Holidays

Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Well my lad is smitten and Ms Ira Tant (my 40 year old cougar) mail box is overflowing:

This is a bit problematic because I am NOT a girl- perhaps I will try to get a vet female baiter (are there any) to call my Laddie. I think the no count scammer is going to try to scam his savior Ms Tant what a laugh---:

Received-On: Yesterday 1:36 PM
Subject: No, you didn't offend me!!!
Dear Ms.Tant,

No, you didn't offend me for anything just believe me the fact is that you don't know how happy I am over here for what you have done for me today, I thank you and pray athat God will bless you throughout your life in Jesus name Amen.

I understand your feeling towards me and I thank you for that as I am glad to tell you that I want us to be more than friends and I pray that we meet some good day soonest to see each other in person it will be great!!!.

Please don't be offended,I have a girl friend but we are not married due we have it in mind but I can't wait leaving you to suffer lonelyness I will be by you and we will make up something good better toworrow.

Please I will want you to take good care of yourself ok be at rest and konw that some-one is right out there for you ok I just want you to be at rest please. Remember I told you that you did not offend me and I love and will want us to be One ok.

Due I still have something I will ask from you by tomorrow which I pray that God will give you his grace to do that will be tomorrow.
Let me send a message to Mr.Joey now ok, if possible let me have your private telephone number so that we can talk to each other by tomorrow all depands on you.

I will sleep and see you in my dreams tonight believe me and I pray that as you sleep tonight God will send his angels to take charge over you and I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ Amen
Have a great day.
Yours,
David.

And then this- he like my pics of Paris Hilton - God help me- Twisted Evil

Hi,

Just to tell you that I Love your pics.

Cheers
David.

Oh my my boy is heating up and then this he calls me Honey- my photos of Paris (nothing racy) Hilton have steamed him up. Poor Bastard has not realized my name given name is Ira:

Dearest Tant,

I have to check my e-mail box this morning just to see if I have a message from you but none. I hope all is well with you please let me know as I can't stop thinking about you.

Once again thanks for all your efforts to see that my project was accepted yesterday, I am not in anyway going to share our personal life with anybody what so ever ok, I hope you wouldn't mind if I call you "Honey" please let me know ok.

How can I know if you don't tell me that I looks nice in my photo anyway I thank you for letting me know ok and at the same time I will still want you to know that you will always be in my heart ok.

Do you have a Child? presently I am 38years old but I will be 39 in the next two months from now 28-02-1971, that's my date of brith.

I am not married yet, but I have a girl friend hope I am not hurting by telling you this please if I do forgive me as I do not mean to hurt you but only telling you the truth but that will not stop both of us from knowing each other more as I will want you teo tell me what you like and what you don't like. Tell me what I will do to you that will hurt you infat tell me all about you I just need to know ok. Please don't hide anything from me just be open to me ok.

I am not from a rich family my father is died but Mum is still ok by the grace of God. Please let me know before I forget are you a Christian?

In the pic you sent to me you looks so nice and I love it that way meaning I want us to be love each other and be truthful to each other ok.

Remember I told you to send me your private telephone number so that I will call you me over here I don't have a phone if not I would have giving you my number so that you call me. And please you don't need to tell anybody that you gave me your phone number ok.

Please try and write me back ok as I want to see your message today by so doing I will know that you are not joking with me and it will also make me to know that you care for me.

I am missing you and I believe that by the grace of God we will be meeting soonest. and I will also want you to know that I am somebody that Loves and fear God which I will also want you to be part of no matter anything because you know that one good day we will leave this world and stand before God to give account of how we spent our life here on earth so please I will want you to be part oef Jesus Family please this is also very important to me and you.

Write me ok.

Cheers & have a great-day.

Love
David.

okay- so he doe not have a wife and child (or does he)- the guy is scary.

I put him on ice with this:

Our office is closed for the Christmas Holidays. We will return on Monday 28 Dec, 2009.

Best Wishes for the Holidays

Ms Ira Tant
African Foods

So many twist and so little time for my lad.

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay
so this was my replay this morning. I just can't stomach writing the guy as Ms Ira Tant- he is now in love with me and although I could probably get him to pose on all fours barking like a dog and holding a sign I think I am going to cut this fish loose and throw him back in the pond ...well first just a little fun...

okay my message to him to see if I can get him to fill out a forty page tax exemption form from the IRS:

RE: I am more than Happy today.‏
Sent: Mon 12/28/09 4:45 AM

Dear David

Sorry for the lateness of my reply but our business was shut down for the US Christmas Holidays. I trust you and your family had a very good Christmas. Were you able to join your wife and young child at the village for Christmas. Please give them my best. What is your son's name- is he named after you?
I am so glad that you were able to get approved by the review committee. This was a great burden lifted from me and gave me a great deal of satisfaction to see your project completed. You cannot imagin how many people will be pleased to see all the photographs of your project.

With regards to the tax exemption form this is something that you will have to contact Mr Himmler for. Unless the company has this form completed because of a treaty the US has with the African Union a witholding tax must be levied. This is paid on your behalf to the Ivory Coast Government and will show up in your tax records (so you will not have to pay again). However if you wish to pay the taxes directly and not have the company withhold the taxes then there is a form that must be completed. If you do not want the taxes withheld you will have to contact Mr Himmler at [email protected].

We are running a very small staff so my replies may be delayed (now the US is gearing up for the New Year Holidays).

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you.

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs

no dice he is not interested in filling out a form for $ 800 bucks- but he now HAS to admit to me that he does NOT have a wife and here is is message to me full of love for Ms Tant (me of course- ughh!)

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 02:27:13 -0800
Subject: Waiting for your urgent!!!

Dear Mr.Joey,

It is with great joy that I am writing to you and I also want to thank you for all your efforts towards me to see that my project was approved by the review committee last week.

Yes I did recieve a message from you concerning the shut down of the company for the christmas Holidays, now please I will want to tell you something that you do not have to tell anybody in the company as it is a matter of my baby and the mother.

She had a child for me but we are not married and I was thinking that I would marry her but the way she leaves her life I did not like I might even say that I made a mistake for her to have a baby for me which sometimes I bleam myself for letting her have a baby for me well please I will not want you to let anybody know about this.

Anyway I was not able to join them in their village for the christmas because of lack of money I was just in my house during the hoildays I could not even be able to buy a bag of rice for myself but in all things I thank God.

And now I will want you to please tell me what you know about Ms Ira Tant, as I will like to put up with her for a life partner please this is something you have to keep with you and me tell me about her please.

Just as I said I was not able to buy anything for myself during this Christmas but the only thing that gives me joy was that my project was approved which means that by the end of this month I will now have money with me to take care of my personal problems here and to also buy for my house rentage which I am owning 8months now. I also thank God for my landlady she has been a good woman and fears God if not for the grace of God she would have sent me out of her house because of the money that I am owning her but thanks be to God that when I spoke with her the last time she had pity on me please thank God for her and pray that God will Bless her due you don't know her.

Concerning the tax exemption since you said that it is something that the company has to complete because of the treaty US has with the African Union to withhold tax and more over you also said that the company will have this done on my behalf to the Ivory Coast Government there is no problem about it I think it will be more better for the company to have it done since I am not going to pay such tax again.

I awaits to hear from yoo so as to know if I am to write Mr.Himmler.

Please I will not want you to discuss any of my matter with Ms.Ira Tant but since you confirmed to me that she is a cool as ice, I think she will make a very good wife to me as I have it in mind to get married with her.

Please don't ever discuss this with her please.

Waiting for your urgent reply soonest.

My regards to your Daughter.

Yours in Service
Mr.David.

Of course he is begging for money etc etc etc

here is my reply- with regards to Ms Tant she could star in a chop and hop movie- and she is spendinig her holiday dog sled racing a 100 km course in a blizzard in Canada- LOL Razz

Subject: RE: Waiting for your urgent!!!
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:36:12 -0500

Dear David

The company will pay this tax for you and report your income to the Ivory Coast- and they withhold the amount shown in your statement and then make such payments on your behalf to the government.

With regards to Ms Tant I would not want to give you any advice- save this- she is a very tough woman- she trains for marathons and kick boxes and judo's all of the time. She invited my family to see her kick box and I have never seen, except in Chinese movies the things this woman does., flipping up up in a complete circle off the ground in a match against a man she then kicks him in the head, knocks him out and lands back on her feet. She is very tough- I never see one ounce of human sentiment or emotion out of this woman ever- neither laughter or tears nor any mercy which is why I am surprised when she does you this favor with the photos.

So I would urge caution with her- there are lots of pretty woman in this world, many who want a man- all have their flaws of course. My advice would be to marry this girl who has your baby- but this is a decision only you can take.

Ms Tant is on a holiday to go dog snow sledding in Canada- this is a race where by huskie eskimo dogs pull a sled through the wilderness and the sled drivers compete to see who can win this race. Apparently it is over 100 kilometers and through the wilderness and cold of Canada. So this is the manner that Ms Tant spends her personal holiday. But as the Americans say "to each his own"

Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
AfricanAsianFoods

Here is his message to Ms Tant- as my daughter would say "Gross" and someone a bit more malevolent than me could probably, as I mentioned, have this guy barkinig on all fours- any takers can contact me via private message and I will give you iniformation (must have bonaides)

This is his first message which appears to be a copy of the previous message sent on Weds of last week:

Dearest Tant,

I have to check my e-mail box this morning just to see if I have a message from you but none. I hope all is well with you please let me know as I can't stop thinking about you.

Once again thanks for all your efforts to see that my project was accepted yesterday, I am not in anyway going to share our personal life with anybody what so ever ok, I hope you wouldn't mind if I call you "Honey" please let me know ok.

How can I know if you don't tell me that I looks nice in my photo anyway I thank you for letting me know ok and at the same time I will still want you to know that you will always be in my heart ok.

Do you have a Child? presently I am 38years old but I will be 39 in the next two months from now 28-02-1971, that's my date of brith.

I am not married yet, but I have a girl friend hope I am not hurting by telling you this please if I do forgive me as I do not mean to hurt you but only telling you the truth but that will not stop both of us from knowing each other more as I will want you teo tell me what you like and what you don't like. Tell me what I will do to you that will hurt you infat tell me all about you I just need to know ok. Please don't hide anything from me just be open to me ok.

I am not from a rich family my father is died but Mum is still ok by the grace of God. Please let me know before I forget are you a Christian?

In the pic you sent to me you looks so nice and I love it that way meaning I want us to be love each other and be truthful to each other ok.

Remember I told you to send me your private telephone number so that I will call you me over here I don't have a phone if not I would have giving you my number so that you call me. And please you don't need to tell anybody that you gave me your phone number ok.

Please try and write me back ok as I want to see your message today by so doing I will know that you are not joking with me and it will also make me to know that you care for me.

I am missing you and I believe that by the grace of God we will be meeting soonest. and I will also want you to know that I am somebody that Loves and fear God which I will also want you to be part of no matter anything because you know that one good day we will leave this world and stand before God to give account of how we spent our life here on earth so please I will want you to be part oef Jesus Family please this is also very important to me and you.

Write me back this morning please ok.

Cheers & have a great-day.

Love
David.

Then this- the poor bastard cannot sleep:

Subject: can't sleep!!!.

Dearest Ms.Ira Tant,

How are you and your Christmas hoildays I hope you are fine and in good health today.

I just want to let you know that I did not sleep well since over the week-end as I was busy thinking so much on you and you can not even believe that I brought out your photos and your message to me which you subject Personal note as I keep reading and looking at your photos throughout the week-end I sleep and wake up with it.

I don't know what you have giving to me but I just want to let you know that I Love you just the way you are and I am also happy to let you know that if you wouldn't mind I prefer both of us (getting married in time to come just tell me what you think about this.

We need to talk as I have other things which I will want us to discuss which I will not tell you for now untill I have your reply today and I will want you to let me have your private telephone number in your next message to me as I will want to speak with you. Had it been I have your number I would have called you during this hoildays or even let you have my number to call me but I don't have a phone for now, so please let me have your phone number if you really mean what you are saying to me and please bear in mind that I will not want you to be lonely again as I will be not only a father to you but also a good husband whom I am very very sure that you will Love.

Sorry if I call you (Honey) please for me for that but I have to do it because I Love and care so much for you please reply me as soon as you can this morning please.

Remember that I need to call you today which I will e-mail you to let you know the time I will call and I am also aware that this might be against the laws of the company but all you need to know is that nobody in the company will know about this if not both of us ok.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

David

So I send him an "out of office on personal holiday message.

OKay
Now I will hit with a

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay a couple of e-mails from my lad and to my lad including one from me as Mr Himmler as a set up to the upcoming crack between the eyes from my hammer. Finally the guy figures out I am going to withhold taxes but has a hard time with his multiplication table. Perhaps I have a particularly dense lad on my hands here:

Waiting for your urgent!!!‏
Sent: Mon 12/28/09 10:05 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

Many thanks for your kind message and advice to me.

Please I will want you to clear me on this issue of payment as I am really very confused.

This is the message I recieved after the arpprovals by Reviewing committee on my file approved 23 DEC 2009

Now please tell me which amount I am to recieve out of the two amount here please as I need to know:

Withholding Tax exemption forms on file: NO
Current withholding for Government of Ivory Coast: 40% withholding amount $ 880.00

Net amount to be paid net of taxes to Government of Ivory Coast- $ 1320. So how much I am to recieve from the company?
Is it $880.00 or $1320?
Please let me know I have sent a message to Mr.Himmler this morning asking him to pay the tax on my behalf but I did not ask from him to know how much I am to recieve so please let me know.

I awaits to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards.

Mr.David.

Then this- I really should send the guy a calculator:

I feel there is a mistake!!!‏
Sent: Mon 12/28/09 3:04 PM

Dear Joey,

Please there is somthing that is confusing me about the money the company is paying me.

From the notice I recieved from the company last week concerning the tax which I was informed that the removed 40% of the total money which is $2200.00usd and the 40% of $2200.00 I think should be 480.00usd and not $880.00usd.

Please I will want you to confirm this to me as I feel there is a mistake on the amount that I am to pay for tax to the government of Ivory Coast which 40% of $2200.00usd should be 480.00usd.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours Friend,
Mr.David.

and then this following one which I am going to ignore and foward his previous to Mr Himmler (me of course) to allow one more nasty e-mail from Himmler berating my lad for stupidity:

I am sorry I made a !!!‏
Sent: Tue 12/29/09 4:35 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

I am sorry I made a mistake.

The amount the company gave for the tax 40% is right for 880.00usd.
Please forgive me for my mistake and I will also want to know when my next project is coming up as I will be more than happyy to do it soonest.

Yours friend
Mr.David.

I act like I forward his you made a mistake e-mail to Himmler who writes back to my lad and me of course:

RE: Waiting for your urgent!!!‏
Sent: Tue 12/29/09 9:08 AM
Cc: [email protected]

Mr Buttafooco

It is very clear that YOUR new consultant can neither add nor subtract or multiply the simplest of sums. 20% of $ 2200 is $ 880 dollars. If he does not fill out the tax form we will withhold $ 880.

If this man cannot add or subtract how is he to complete projects on time? Of course we already know this answer- he has NOT been able to complete projects on time.

Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Than I send him the recipe calling for a roasted whole cows head;

Subject: RE: I am sorry I made a !!!
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:22:23 -0500

David
Here is the next assignment which we postponed which was assignment 418. Please review and make sure you note the photos signs etc etc. Also you will need to supply a 200 word essay on why Americans will like this meal.

Please sign and scan and return at your convenience

Best Regards

Joey
Mr Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com
/

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now it is time to "change his world" Twisted Evil tragedy strikes and now we go for the end game- the outcome of which, a safari by my lad, I have little hope for.

To quote one of my favorite poets and authors Dr. Samuel Johnson from his poem "the Vanity of Human Wishes":

Quote:
Where then shall Hope and Fear their objects find?
Must dull Suspense corrupt the stagnant mind?
Must helpless man, in ignorance sedate,
Roll darkling down the torrent of his fate?

Here I think the answer to Dr. Johnson's question is yes.

Thus tragedy now strikes and a message goes out to My LAD:

Received-On: Today 7:03 AM
Subject: Urgent Please Read Tragic News From India to ALL Per our company policy we are using this system to communicate urgent news to our consultants.

The following message is from Mr Henrich Himmler Cultural Attache for African Foods to all consultants.

I am afraid I have very tragic news to share with all of you this morning. Our beloved founder and CEO Mr. Ashwarya was killed in a tragic bus accident today in Dehli, India. Mr. Borman, our company Chief Financial Officer was at the scene when the accident occurred but we have very little details thus far. I know that Mr. Ashwayra was a special friend to many of you, and for many of you your success was due to his confidence in you when you were starting out with nothing.

As you all know many of our home office staff are out this week on personal holiday. We will be working to contact them all as quickly as possible
Please say a special prayer to your God of choice for Mr Ashwarya's daughter Rai, His mother Raiet, and his three fat, but old, sisters.

We do not have any more to share with you. We should and must continue to build the company and our business. Mr. Ashwarya would have wanted this.
Mr. Himmler

Cultural Attache

African Foods

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad
Now I send this message from Buttafooco with an attached newspaper article

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Newspaper%20account%20of%20death%20of%20Ashwarya/?albumview=slideshow

(hit full screen to read)
Article Reads

Global World News

29 DEC 2009 Ima Hogg Global World News

Vaunted Indian entreprenuer and US resident Raj Ashwarya was killed today in Dehli, India in a crash of a large motor coach. The motor coach, according to witnesses sped out of control and heading towards a group of school children on an outing. Police say that Ashwarya ran towards the children, pushing them out of the way of the oncoming bus. The children escaped injury but Ashwarya was crushed under the wheels of the bus. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Mr. Ashwarya founded the highly successful African Foods which publishes best selling cookbooks, produces a television show for US cable and markets African made cooking items. Heinrich Himmler, cultural attache, in a prepared statement said "We all mourn the death of Mr Ashwarya but I vow that the company will carry on with strong leadership." Inside sources at the company report that an emergency session of the Board of Directors will meet this afternoon to consider a successor for Ashwarya who ran the company according to his own wishes making many decisions.

Joe Bolster, a analyst for Books America, said "Ashwayra was, in many ways, African Foods. The Board must act quickly to appoint a strong and forceful CEO to replace him or the company will quicly crumble."

Ashwayra is survived by his daughter Rai, his mother Raiet and three elderly sisters all of whom reside in India currently. Arrangements for a service for Ashwarya are currently underway.

Here is my e-mail to my lad

Terrible news‏
Sent: Tue 12/29/09 10:52 AM
1 attachment
GlobalNew...jpg (80.0 KB)
Dear David

I can hardly speak or sit right now. I don't know if you heard the tragic news- although Mr Himmler says that he is putting out an announcement today. Mr. Ashwarya is dead apparently. I was just in contact with Mr. Borman who witnessed the accident and accompanied the ambulance to the hospital.

This is horrible news- Mr Ashwarya was like a father or grandfather to all of us. Without him I am not sure what will happen. I fear that Mr. Himmler will move very quickly to take control of the business- he is a horrible person and concerns himself with only money and robbing people of what is theirs.

I am very upset and not sure what I am going to do. I have tried to reach Ms Tant but she is on a wilderness race with eskimo dogs in Canada. She will be very upset because she and Himmler fight all of the time.

This is horrible. This news paper clipping just came in from Mr. Borman so I forward it to you.
Joey
Joseph Buttafooco

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so from my lad I get the following to me as J Buttafooco and I show my reply.

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:15:02 -0800
Subject: I can't believe this !!!

Dear Mr.Joey,

I regret to hear about the untimely death of Our Father founder and CEO Mr.Ashwarya, as it was because of him that I am working for the company as it's consultant here, I pray that his soul rest in peace in Jesus name Amen.

I recieved a message from Mr.Himmler as I know that he is not happy with me and you wouldn't have forwarded my last message to him and even this morning I sent a message to you to let you know that I made a mistake.

All be the same I will want you to try as much as possible to see that you get in contact with Ms.Ira Tant and please ask her to contact me as soon as possible.I have been trying to send a message to her but without no reply so please try all you can to reach her if possible tell her to come back to US as a matter of urgent.

I hope my next project will be by next year right? which I am sure will be after I have recieved my frist payment so that I can be able to have funds with me to carry on with my second project. You don't need to fear I will complete my project on time and I will also take care of all the signs as adviced.

Please as soon as you get in contact with Ms.Ira Tant today do let me know.

Mr.David N. Okutue.

my reply- setting him up for what is to come!
Subject: RE: I can't believe this !!!
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:03:53 -0500

Dear David
The project would be due within 28 days so this would be on or before 26 JAN.

It has been very very busy- the board had an emergency meeting until late last night- the brought me in to answer many many questions about the operations, how we contracted whether we stuck to our policies payment terms. Mr. Himmler was sitting with the board members and I feel that he prompted many of the questions.

The Board is meeting again this morning- and when I say Himmler and asked him about it he smiled and said "Required changes are being considered" and then he went into the board meetinig. When I inquired about entering the meeting I was told that I was not to come in.

So I am very worried- Himmler has worked his way into the trusts of the board.

Sorry to bother you- there are press reporters outside of our building- and they want to talk to everyone about what is going on. THis is all very upsetting.

I have been unable to reach Ms Tant. Mr Aswarya was like a father to her- and she was the only one who would stand up to Himmler. I am so upset.

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

Now here is what was in Mr Himmlers box (me of course) from my lad and then my reply

Received-On: Yesterday 8:59 AM
Subject: Yours in Service.

Dear Mr.Heinrich Himmler,

It is with great sorrows and tears that I am writing concerning the untimely death of Our beloved founder, father and CEO Mr. Ashwarya which as I recieved the News I can't believe it but I know that such is life and I pray that his soul rest in peace in Jesus Name Amen.

Please sir, I plead for you to foregive me as it was a mistake from me and I promise that I will never ask such questions again.

Sir I prefer the company withhold 40% of my fees and pay the tax on my behalf.

Once again I promise to complete my projects on time and I will also do all my possible best to see that the company moves forward for good.

Thanks.

Yours in Service,
Mr.David N.Okutue.

Now my reply as Himmler kicking my lad in the ass

Received-On: Today 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: Yours in Service.
Okutue
I am a very busy man and important. Please stop bothering me with the trivial matters. I worry that Mr Buttafooco has so many ignorant people like you working for the company.

Henrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I send this out to my lad from me as Joey Buttafooco:
This is very bad‏
Sent: Wed 12/30/09 10:59 AM

Dear David
We just left a meeting called with all of our employees who are not on holiday in the auditorium with the board of directors. They have announced one hour ago that Mr. Himmler is taking over as CEO the press and reporters stampeded and the stories are leaking out so I wanted you to hear this first from me.

The consultants are to be notified later on today. I think that Mr. Himmler will move to make changes including firing me. He walked right past me when I tried to congratulate him and would not shake his hand. He is so thoughtless that he has already moved into Mr Ashwarya's office, God Rest his soul.

I will keep you updated- still unable to reach Ms Tant. Stay strong because nothing is settled and if I am sacked you will have to carry on for you and your family.

I will stay in touch- do not let anyone know I send you this message because it is most confidential at this point. Do you have a cell phone number perhaps I can reach you on if something happens to me here in terms of getting sacked?

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

and then I sent my lad this from the "Automated system" (of course this is me) from Mr Himmler- I must say I had fun writing this- I would like to see the expression on my lad's face:

Received-On: Today 8:12 AM
Subject: Urgent and Good NEWS ALL CONSULTANTS Please Read

Per our company policy we are using this system to communicate urgent news to our consultants.

The following message is from Mr Henrich Himmler Cultural Attache for African Foods to all consultants.

I have very good news that will make you all very happy despite the tragic news about the death of Mr Ashwarya. The Board of Directors met last night late and decided to appoint me as the new CEO of The company. This is the right decision and I intend to make immediate changes that are most needed. Everyone knows that without me this company would have gone out of business.

I intend to stop coddling the consultants and stop treatinig them like four year olds that need to be shown how to find the bathroom and flush the toilet. I intend to focus on our most important mission which is making money for the company. I will be looking and our internal employees and sacking those who think they are running a nursery school for consultants. I will also be looking at all our contract to ensure that they are written properly and with no mistakes. Any mistakes and I will declare them invalid. I will no longer tolerate late projects or changing of project because some consultants is too stupid to take a photo properly or burns their meat. I will continue flogging of all consultants until morale improves. I iwll no longer tolerate the slackness and lack of attention to making the company money.

I am sure that you are all over joyed to read of my plans and will write me an e-mail to tell me how smart and important I am.
Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods

Oh my- what could happen next????? Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic